Kinky - The Girls Go Clubbing

Story Info
Nikki, Stephanie and Grace Go Fetish Clubbing.
7.4k words
4.52
10.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki, Stephanie and Grace Go Clubbing

This is the fourth installment of Jamie's business trip to Seattle. Jamie was caught dressing femme underneath his male clothes by one of his best customers. Brian in Chapter One met Nikki for cocktails, terrific sex then departed Nikki's hotel room, vowing to return in the morning.

In Chapter Two he doesn't return alone. Stephanie, one of Brian's staff members joins them. Stephanie convinces Nikki to extend her stay in Seattle, accompanying her for the day and evening frolicking. Then in Chapter Three Stephanie and Nikki become even more intimate. At lunch, Grace, Stephanie's best friend joins the new girlfriends; however, the power exchange between both women is shifted to Grace.

Chapter Four Mistress Grace and her two submissives Stephanie and Nikki go to dinner then to cavort at the Fetish and Dance Club co-owned by Charlotte and Issac.

You may want to read the first two chapters entitled Kinky Adventures, then the third chapter Kinky Day with Stephanie

Nikki or Jamie if you prefer, lead a double life. She is gainfully employed as Jamie, a male marketing executive in the airline industry. Jamie travels extensively for business. When Jamie, err Nikki travel, she packs her male business clothes alongside of her feminine attire.

Jamie has been dressing as a femme since her college years. A limited few of his colleagues know anything about his alter ego, Nikki. Nikki emerges, almost daily outside of Jamie's work responsibilities.

This story contains sexual activities and situations between consenting adults. All characters are above the age of 18. Most of her family and close friends, with the benefit of being able to comprehend and appreciate her exploits, are aware of and love her.

Any similarity to any individual, living or deceased, or any location, is purely coincidence and unintended. Jennifer Nicole is very cognizant of the importance of safe sex. She uses a highly effective preventive medication that reduces her and her partners' risks for disease.

So, then the life story of Nikki Madison's Kinky Adventures continues by adding another episode, at this point in her life's journey.

It's been a whirlwind day, and the night is just beginning. Stephanie unexpectantly showed up at my hotel room with her boss Brian. As Nikki, I readily agreed to spend the rest of the day and evening with Stephanie, we went to lunch, she introduced me to Grace, her bestie but their relationship is much more.

Grace and Stephanie are both stunningly gorgeous women. They have known each other since their college days. They live together on Capitol Hill, a neighborhood In Seattle. They are about the same age Nikki.

Over lunch, the power exchange between the two women was revealed. Grace is Stephanie's Dominant; a thrilling secret that coincides with my secret aspirations. I knew the evening with Stephanie would have an exhilarating sexual charm, but being a partner in a three-way exchange was even more stimulating.

Grace clearly set the ground rules for the evening. She invited me to join both her and Stephanie for dinner then a night out cavorting at the nearby Fetish and Dance Club. Grace reiterated that she was in complete control.

The afternoon, after lunch, was spent at Charlotte's Fetish Boutique. Charlotte is their close friend. All three of us are outfitted in stylish bodysuits for the evening. Stephanie and I are dressed in black latex, Grace in sheer black, red and green mesh. If I must say so myself, we are stunning.

One caveat, both Stephanie and I are wearing pearl chokers, with sequined leashes. By doing so, it will be clear to all at the Club that we are property and since Grace is on the other end of the leash we are Her property.

Their house was beautifully maintained. It's a three-story townhouse with a two-car garage. A walk up to the main floor, that has an open concept, kitchen, family, and dining, pantry, and powder room. On the main floor were two bedrooms. One appeared to be the primary with king sized bed and an on-suite. The other room's door was closed. Stephanie, who gave me the tour, said it was the playroom.

We proceeded to the second floor with a large alcove at the top of stairs set as a lounge, big screen tv, large comfy sofas and two desks with laptops. Off the lounge were two bedrooms.

I pointed to one of the rooms then asked, "Is that your room?"

She said, "Only if Grace has overnight company that doesn't include me." She smiled, then added, "But that is rare."

We dropped my bags in the other room. As I did, Stephanie mischievously smiled, "Don't worry you won't be sleeping there tonight!"

Stephanie helped me unpack a few things, then we proceeded downstairs to meet back with Grace, as she had used her cell to order us a rideshare to dinner.

Grace reminded both of us of the itinerary and rules, mostly for my benefit.

Dinner would be open conversation, three girls enjoying dinner together. No power exchange at the restaurant is expected. The Club opens at 9 PM, if there is a line, we will walk straight to the Doorman. We have a reserved lounge area inside.

We will wear our leashes when entering the Club. Should anyone, unknown to her, approach us, we would need her permission to speak. Private rooms tonight are consensual.

The rideshare driver was out front. He was an older gentleman driving an SUV. As we drove to the restaurant, he could barely keep his eyes on the road. He was peeking back through his rearview mirror at us the entire ride. He stopped at the curbside in front of the restaurant, quickly jumping out to help us out of the car. No rideshare driver does that.

Clearly staring at her meshed bobbies, he remarked to Grace, "If you need a ride after dinner, I can be available?"

Grace, looking at him square in the eyes, she pushed his chin up, saying, "If you ever want to see a girl's boobies close up, start by looking in her eyes!" She then grinned pushing a cash tip into his hand.

Grace then led the way into the restaurant, Stephanie, and I held hands as we walked through the door, wiggling our booties for the driver.

Dinner was exquisite. Cocktails to start. I enjoyed a Manhattan, Stephanie the restaurant's version of a Cosmos, and Grace a dirty martini. Local oysters, followed by salad, then of course salmon three separate ways, seared, citrus and cream sauce. We could not decide between an oak-aged Chardonnay, or Viognier, so we enjoyed both. We shared a glass of both wines with our cute waiter Noah. Noah is quite attentive. His body is trim, tall with a tight booty.

We had a good girls talk as well. The conversation with new friends and acquaintances always seems to center on Jamie becoming Nikki, how I balance the dual life, and if I ever want to transition full time. There was no difference tonight. This evening I learned more about the dynamics between Grace and Stephanie. They were besties yet each played a vital role in their Domme/submissive relationship.

As usual, Grace abruptly cutting to the chase so to speak, remarking, "Ladies it's time to finish up here. It's time for some mingling, dancing, and of course being ogled by others."

She paused intentionally, smiling mischievously at both of us, first at Stephanie, then directly at me, continuing, "Tonight is special, I get to show off two beautiful women, my life partner and my new sissy bitch. I am proud of you both."

In unison, both of us replied, "Thank you Mistress!"

Motioning to our waiter Noah for the check," Time to go Ladies!"

Stephanie used her cell to arrange for our rideshare. When booked, Stephanie, commented, "We have five minutes."

Grace handed the waiter her credit card, then, smirking she said, "Let's have some fun with Noah!" Removing from her purse, she pulled out our two sequined leashes, quickly clasping them to our chokers.

Noah returned promptly, stopping abruptly at the table. His facial expression showed a bit of shock at the sight of our dangling leashes. Noah stood motionless beside Grace, as she added the gratuity, signed the receipt, then inserted her business card in the tip folder.

Smiling directly at Noah, she remarked, "Noah, sweetie, if you want a similar experience as the Ladies, call me for an appointment!" She handed the tip folder back to the speechless Noah, he turned to leave, as Grace squeezed his booty, she added, "Noah it will be the time of your life!"

We all stood, Grace, grabbed Stepanie's leash, Stephanie clutched mine, and we strutted out single file, smiling. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see jaws drop, hear people gasp, and two gentlemen at the bar, clap as we exited to the street.

Our driver was stopped at curbside, holding the passenger side back door open, was grinning broadly, as we paraded down the steps directly into his back seat. We swiftly drove off.

We all started giggling, I remarked "That was quite an exit!"

Driving to the Fetish and Dance Club, I spoke up again, "Mistress Grace, I apologize for not asking you what you do for a living?"

She replied, "Nikki dear, I am social media consultant, influencer, marketing, public relations expert, and talent agent. Looking at Stephanie, "We are both quite fortunate!"

The ride to the Club was brief. We arrived before Nine and as expected, there was a line to get in. Being fashionably early was our agenda for tonight.

Climbing out of the car, we again strutted single file bypassing the kinksters in line directly to the front door. We could hear the whistles and cat calls as we passed the line. The Doorman, recognizing Grace, opened the rope, so we could enter. Inside the door, a lovely Asian woman, greeted us at reception.

She motioned to another Asian server, named Anna, who led us to our reserved spot in the lounge. Our spot was near the dance floor, but slightly isolated that gave us a semblance of privacy but was still very visible to onlookers. Afterall, we were also there to be seen.

Anna, our server, was beautiful, dressed in a black lacy corset with garters that pushed up her perky boobies. She wore black stockings adorned with glittery crystals. Her 3" red stilettos matched her red shimmery thong. Interestingly she wore her thong outside of the garter straps.

Anna kissed Grace's extended hand, speaking directly to Grace, "Good to see you again Mistress Grace. How may I serve you and your guests this evening?

Grace, smiling kissing her on her cheek, "Good to see you again Anna. Tonight, we will start with one of your Oregon sparkling wines. Please bring two bottles, and six glasses. I am sure others will join us."

Anna, then gave Stephanie, a peck on the cheek, then smiling directly at me. Stephanie interrupted, "Anna, this is Nikki, our house guest for the weekend."

Anna said, "Nice to meet you Miss Nikki, both you and Miss Stephanie look stunning this evening. If I can be of service in anyway, please just ask!"

As she was talking, she was eyeing me and Stephanie from head to toe. Indeed, we did look stunning in our black latex bodysuits. When she spotted my bulge in my tight suit, her smile became wider. She bowed slightly as she moved towards the bar to get our drink set ups.

I watched her walk away, admiring her round booty, I noticed a small light shining from her thong crease. Yes, she must be wearing a lighted anal plug. I wondered if it was remote controlled.

The buzz in the club, was picking up as it was now after Nine and the kinksters were flowing in. The Club began to fill up. Servers were darting back and forth, all adorned in similar outfits as Anna's, except they wore different colored thongs and matching heels. They too all had shining anal lights.

I also noticed a few male servers, who were also adorned in corsets and stockings except their corsets were pink and their thongs were black. Their heels were pink.

Looking around the Club, I was in awe. A warehouse appearance on the outside, transitioned into erotic ambiance on the inside. Two stages were located at opposite ends of the main room. One with the ability to enact BDSM scenes, another for entertainers or kinksters to pole dance.

A hardwood dance floor is situated in the middle, surrounded by strategically placed casual couch seating, a few tables, high and low top. A huge Mahogony bar is situated in the back.

I observed two hallways, that apparently lead to the unisex restrooms and perhaps private playrooms. A stairway on the right side leads to the second floor, with more lounge seating and tables. The DJ area is on the second floor overlooking the dance floor. The lighting system was perfect, enhanced by fog machines positioned in various locations throughout the club.

As I was enjoying the heightened buzz and atmosphere the Club continued to fill. The music was heating up, people began to surge to the dance floor. Those not dancing were milling around in conversation groups or seated at lounges or tables.

The kinksters; couples, males with females, females with females, men with men, twinks, TGirls like me, Doms and Dommes, submissives, and singles and small mixed groups, were all her at the Club tonight. Everyone was attired in their fetish outfits, too many to describe in detail. Let's just say, the outfits were dazzling. The Club was indeed a place to be seen.

Anna returned with our sparkling wine, six flutes and two chillers. She presented the bottle to Grace for approval, then she poured Grace, Stephanie, and me each a glass. She set the remaining flutes on the coffee table. We raised our glasses to toast each other. Mistress Garce sat in the large chair, then motioned for both of us to kneel in front of her. We obeyed immediately.

Anna handed a remote to Grace, who immediately tested it. We heard a buzz sound, Anna's crotch light lit a little brighter, followed by another buzz, Anna bent slightly obviously feeling the vibration from the inserted plug. Anna commented, "Ladies, if you need me just buzz!"

As she left, Anna gave both Stephanie and me a big smile of approval. After a few steps, we heard a quick buzz, lighting her crotch brighter once again. Grace simply grinned.

Grace, tugged gently on Stephanie's leash, quietly remarking, "Showtime!"

Stephanie smiled approvingly, then leaned in to kiss me on the neck. I moved closer, as she did, Stephanie moved her lips slowly around my neck, holding each soft kiss a little longer each time. Feeling the intensity of her lips on my naked skin, I closed my eyes. I moaned softly.

She moved her kisses up my neck, alternating soft kisses with the heat of her breath on my naked skin. I could feel my sissy clit pushing against my chastity. Stepanie then nibbled on the tender spot beneath my earlobe, stopping momentarily to whisper in my ear, "Nikki, everyone nearby is watching us. You are one sexy bitch!"

With her hot breath and soft kisses all I could do was whimper, followed by a few soft moans. I wanted her again and did not care who was watching.

Stephanie continued with soft kisses down my jawbone landing softly with her lips against mine. We held the kiss then Stephanie lightly pushed her tongue between my lips finding the tip of mine, gently teasing me by pulling her tip back.

She then repeated the tongue by grazing past the tip of my tongue, again pulling back. Once more she circled the tip of her tongue against mine then teasingly pulled back. Each time she teased me, I took deeper breaths.

I could feel the sexual tension heightening around us. Two women making out is always a major turn on, in public it's even better.

Stephanie, holding my head still in her hands, continued tonguing me. I reciprocated by running my tongue along the inside of her upper lip, then I pulled a quick lick under her top lip. My go to come-here maneuver. My hands rested on her hips just below her bodysuit's plunging neckline.

I moved my hands up her bare mid-drift, cupping her stunning braless globes. I heard soft murmurs coming from what was now a small crowd watching us. Momentarily breaking the kiss, it was my turn to whisper, "Stephanie, I want you!"

Stephanie stood us both up, grabbed my hand, leading us to the dance floor. "Later, girlfriend!"

The music was now a little softer, as we continued to kiss as we slow danced, to the music, I held her booty with both hands as we danced. Kissing Stephanie is so sensual, dancing close and slow was even more so. Caressing her tight booty, I could feel our bodies mesh as if we were the only ones on the dance floor.

When the music sped up, we continued to dance close, moving together to our own music; our bodies were so intertwined. Stephanie and I truly click. It's more than lust, we'll see. When the music changed again, we scurried back to be with Grace.

As we made our way quickly back to the two woman, men and women attempted to get our attention, or dance with us, hoping to be noticed by either of us or both for that matter. We scurried past them.

Sitting with Grace was Charlotte and kneeling beside her was Elizabeth. Grace motioned for us to kneel again in front of her. Before doing so, we both leaned in to kiss Charlotte on her cheek.

Charlotte was adorned in a black maxi length halter neck dress with high slits. Her generous breasts, that were slightly hidden at her boutique earlier were exposed on the sides. When she readjusted her legs, I caught a glimpse of her gorgeous cock. She was not wearing panties. Charlotte is indeed a stunning woman.

Elizabeth her sissy assistant was dressed in a sheer pink catsuit. Visible underneath she wore a sheer pink bra and pantie set. The bra barely encased her ample boobies, that she had also concealed at the boutique. On her sissy clit she wore a pink silicone chastity. It matched mine. Finally, I spotted a furry pink tail that was inserted in her booty. Elizabeth was indeed a sexy sissy tonight.

From to time, different kinksters would stop by to chat with Mistress Grace and Mistress Charlotte. Often, I was introduced but not to every person who stopped to chat.

Grace winked at Stephanie as she encouraged us to play, and kiss while their friends sat around to drink and chat. Charlotte readily granted Elizabeth permission to join us.

When she did Elizabeth snuggled in next to me. I was then nestled between two women vying for my attention. A great place to be.

Elizabeth began nibbling on my neck. Stephanie on my left, squeezed in closer, continuing to kiss me, gently taking my front lip between her front teeth, giving me a gentle tug, then letting go. Her kisses were so sensual. I was completely overwhelmed by the attention.

I could feel a hand caressing my sissy clit through my bodysuit. My clit became semi-aroused pushing against the confines of my chastity cage.

Then, Stephanie took things to the next level, by unzipping the front panel of my bodysuit, exposing my caged sissy clit. Using her fingers, she rubbed the tip of my cage, as I released pre-cum juices, she raised her fingers to my face inserting one finger into my mouth, so I could lick my own juices.

She then apparently inserted a second finger in Elizabeth's eager mouth, for her to lick her finger dry. Elizabeth's head immediately dropped to my crotch, running her tongue along the chastity shaft to slurp any remaining juices. The feeling of Elizabeth's mouth, lips and tongue on my caged clitty were sensual but in fact it was also pure torment.

I overheard Charlotte naughtily remark, "The girls are having fun now!"

I then heard a voice that I didn't recognize, comment, "Yes, they are. They also have the undivided attention of a few onlookers as well!"

Stepahanie continued tugging my lower lip then teasingly letting go snuggled closer pushing her upper body against my chest. The sexual tension between the three of us intensified.

The restrictions of my chastity cage were holding me back. I was on the edge shifting back and forth between pleasure and discomfort. I could also feel the pressure of my pink anal plug against my prostrate. I whimpered, holding back the screams of discomfort.