Kinky - The Girls Go Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The base chastity ring was restricting any flow of juices by pushing and stretching my sissy balls and scrotum. The frustration and denial of a complete erection is leaving my head spinning. I was in a state of ecstasy. My breathing tightened.

Elizabeth then pushed against my plug that enabled the tip of plug to massage my prostrate. After a few moments that action quickly sent me into a complete full body orgasm. I screamed.

Stephanie pushed my face into her exposed breasts trying to muffle my screams. After a few flashes of pure bliss, she lifted my face to her lips, tilting my head slightly as she pushed her tongue aggressively into my mouth. We were both on our knees as we kissed and embraced.

Stephanie pushed back whispering, "Nikki that was so cool!"

Elizabeth continued to slurp my caged sissy clit, sucking any available juices. Elizabeth rose to her knees, clinching both of us, she first kissed Stephanie sharing my juices, then she kissed me pushing her tongue between my lips.

I came back to my senses, as I heard Grace leading the chorus of onlookers, who were excited and enjoyed our sensuous performance.

Grace stood, motioning towards me, saying, "Crawl to me Nikki!"

I immediately obeyed, crawling to nest at her feet, I looked up, "Yes, Mistress Grace!"

Grace staring directly into my eyes, "Nikki dear fully body orgasms are very special. I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent experience. Stephanie and Elizabeth, are exceptionally talented." Gesturing to Charlotte, "And Mistress Charlotte and I, both gave them permission to pleasure you! You are fortunate my dear."

I turned my head to smile at Stephanie and Elizabeth. Both playfully smiled back. Elizabeth rolled her wet tongue over her upper lip.

Grace abruptly placed her pointed finger on my chin, turning my head back towards her, "Pay attention little slut! You are truly my toy tonight so obey me."

I gulped, looking back into her eyes. I could feel the onlookers crowding closer around us. They were anticipating a little fun between us.

Grace continued, "Nikki as a reminder, you agreed to be my property for the weekend. I will determine when you will be allowed the pleasure of your next orgasm! Understood?"

I nodded yes.

Grace added, "I hear your tongue is very talented. We will see if that is true later. Stand Nikki!"

Grace unzips my bodysuit's front panel completely, not only exposing my caged sissy clit, but my pink anal plug. I was now fully exposed. She twirls me around in a manner, that every onlooker has a full view of the sissy bitch that I am.

Breathing heavily, I have been exposed publicly before but now I never felt more humiliated. I overheard more than one kinkster onlooker, saying that they never took me for anything else, but a sexy woman.

Grace, then unclasped my leash from my choker, quickly fastening the leash to my chastity cage. I took another deep breath. She has escalated my humiliation.

Grace gestures for Stephanie to approach us. When she arrives, Grace tilts her head to kiss Stephanie very passionately, then breaking her kiss, she stares at me, "I know the effect that Stephanie has on someone. She's captivating, but Nikki dear remember who she belongs to!" She just smiled.

They kiss passionately again. I just stood alone and watched. Charlotte interrupts, approaching the three of us with Elizabeth in tow, "Grace I must mingle with others, so sissy and I will catch up later!"

Elizabeth stood in front of me, speaking to Grace, "May I say goodbye Mistress Grace?"

She nodded affirmatively.

Tilting her head, Elizabeth gave me a wet kiss directly on my lips, as she reached with her left hand to squeeze my cage sissy clit, she then grabbed my left hand placing it gently on her caged sissy clit, remarking, "Perhaps one day girl friend Mistress Charlotte will let you experience my hard cock in your boi pussy!"

I squeezed her sissy clit through the sheer pink fabric, then leaned in to kiss her stunning globes, moaning, I stare straight into her blue eyes, I whispered, "Yes, Elizabeth we have unfinished business!"

Charlotte tugged on her leash, briskly walking her and Elizabeth away, through the onlookers. Walking away, Charlotte spoke, "Yes Nikki dear, we both want to share that lovely booty of yours."

I gasped, then remarking, "I do want both of you!"

Grace, smiling as they departed, handed my leash to Stephanie, adding, "Take your toy back to the dance floor Stephanie. Try to cool her off."

Stephanie slightly tugged my leash, led me to the middle of the dance floor. It wasn't crowded but others knew that she was holding a leash attached is my pink cage. The music was not slow, but Stephanie embraced me, pushing her full chest into mine, placing her hands on my neck behind my head. I could feel the leash's slight tug on my cage.

I placed both hands on her booty. We kissed as we danced. We whispered softly in each other's ears. I was concerned about the power exchange between the three of us. Thinking did I overstep any bounds?

Stephanie explained that "Grace is very protective of us. We are here to be seen, and Grace takes great pride that the other kinksters are aware that we are her property. I am proud to be her property!"

I smiled back, felling the same way.

Stephanie added, "Grace and I have a very special relationship. I know my role and I respect her role. No one will be able to come between us."

She smiled back at me, "When Brian and I discovered your secret, we talked about what we saw. On his way home from his rendezvous with you, he texted me. I told Grace about you. She simply said go and enjoy and bring you to her. So here are!"

While talking and dancing Stephanie will gently tug on my leash, reminding me that she was now in control. With each tug I whimpered a little, then softly asking "So what's in store for me tonight?"

Stephanie, getting my full attention, she softly blew air into my face, smiling, "We will leave soon. With our consent, we will service her as she wishes. The outcome will be pleasurable for all of us." She then stopped, leaning in to kiss me.

I took another deep breath.

She continued, "Tomorrow, Grace will encourage you to stay until Monday morning. If you agree, you will remain under her control until you depart. She may invite others to join us, or it will just be the three of us."

Stephanie added, "Nikki, I love your hot body. From the first time I met you at my office you have always intrigued me. I just didn't know the full story. I want you to extend your stay."

I squeezed her booty tighter, kissing her, I whispered, "I will stay!"

We resumed our slow dancing, holding each other close. We were oblivious to the others around us. As we kissed, the tighter we embraced. Without question I was in lust with Stephanie.

As we danced, Stephanie spotted a very handsome Black man talking with Grace, then said, "We need to get back to Grace!"

She grabbed my dangling leash, leading me back to our lounge spot.

Arriving at our reserved spot, Grace turning to the handsome Black man, next to her, then spoke, "Issac, let me introduce you to Nikki Madison. Nikki, this is Issac, he is Charlotte's partner."

I bowed, "Nice to meet you Mr. Issac!"

As he moved closer to me, he reached to hold my hand. He then leaned in to kiss my right cheek. Issac was tall, and firm. A very muscular man, dressed in black leather pants, and a black form fitting T shirt that displayed his massive chest.

He twirled me around so he could take in my entire body with his eyes.

Issac spoke in a very sensual voice, saying, "Charlotte has told me a great deal about you. You are indeed as beautiful as Charlotte described. I also hear you are a unique sex toy." Winking at Grace, as he squeezed my left booty cheek, "Hopefully Grace will share."

Grace grinning back at Issac, she smirked, "Perhaps, you may get your turn big fella!" She placed her hand on the obvious bulge in his pants, rubbing his crotch area up and down, exposing through his leather pants how large his cock was.

I simply stood there blushing, thinking I hope so. I could not take my eyes off his crotch.

Issac sat on one of the sofas, looking at Grace, for her permission, lightly tugged my leash, so I could sit on his lap. As I sat, I grinded my booty into his lap, feeling his large hard cock in his pants. He was indeed huge and now hard.

Tugging on my leash, Issac simply grinned at me, "That little one, could be yours one day!" He placed his huge hand on my exposed caged bulge, squeezing my sissy clit vigorously through chastity cage. I dripped into his hand.

He raised his hand to smell my juice, then placed his cupped hand at my mouth. I slurped my juice. I grinned back at Issac.

I heard Stephanie chuckle, but Grace laughingly interrupted, "Stephanie and I know you want your turn with our little sissy sex toy; however, I must remind Issac that she is my property first."

Grace beamed at me. "Nikki dear, we do want to share you with our dear friends. I know you will enjoy Issac's lovemaking. He will indeed rock your world. The sex would be superb, but your fine mouth and ass is all mine tonight!"

Hearing another little chuckle from Stephanie, Grace added, "And of course Stephanie's! From what she has told me, you are indeed worth the wait!"

Still sitting on Issac's lap, his cock became much firmer. Through his outer clothes, I could feel the warmth of his body. He was hot, I was hot.

Stephanie, sensing a tension change, stood, approached me. She glanced at Mistress Grace, to obtain her permission, then tugged on my sequined leash. "I have to pee, so come with me to the restroom." Off we went.

I could hear Issac roar in laughter, Grace joined in. Then, Grace spoke, "Hurry back girls!"

By the time we arrived at the first restroom, we were giggling, the door was unlocked so we pushed our way in through the door. Inside Stephanie leaned in to kiss me on the lips. I tilted my head to reciprocate. We held our kiss. I could feel Stephanie's hand caressing my right booty cheek, so I mischievously caressed her left booty cheek.

It seems like with every conversation we kiss first. I love kissing her.

She whispered in my ear, "I had to get you away from Issac. He wants your booty, and he seldom does not get what he wants. With your consent, Grace will allow it, but not tonight!"

I stared back at her inquisitively, "I was grinding my booty on his lap, his cock is huge. He exudes body heat. I want him!"

Stephanie stopped me, "And you will but you must pleasure Grace first! Remember you agreed to be her property! Like Issac, she always gets what she wants, and she wants you and to control you! "

Before I could answer, Stephanie kissed me again full on the lips. She gently pushed her tongue between my lips, exploring my mouth by twisting and turning her tongue with mine. She then whispered again, "I need you again too!" She then placed her hands on my booty, pulling me into her. We continued to kiss. I wanted her more than ever before. I reminded myself again of my commitment to Grace.

She then broke the embrace, saying, "I really need to pee!" She unzipped her latex crotch panel, entered a stall then sat down on the toilet.

While she peed, I paced around the room, thinking I do too now. I entered another stall, then sat to pee. From experience, you cannot pee standing up in chastity.

We both finished tidying up, we washed our hands. Stephanie said, "We should get back." She then tugged on my leash once again.

Arriving back at our lounge, Issac was still chatting with Grace. Charlotte and Elizabeth had rejoined Grace.

Issac seeing me again, laughingly saying, "Come here sissy!"

Instead, Stephanie took me directly to Grace. Once we stopped walking, Grace took the leash from Stephanie. She then grinned at Issac, "Issac, this sissy bitch is my property!"

Issac roared in laughter, "Ok Grace, but I want her another time." Charlotte was also amused, at Grace's comment but just giggled.

Charlotte, pulling on Issac's hand, "Grace, we must again mingle with other customers, let's try to talk before you and the girls leave. Perhaps, we can see each other tomorrow?"

Elizabeth walking behind Issac and Charlotte wiggled her booty.

Seeing Anna, arriving back to our area, Charlotte said, "Anna, bring Grace and her girls a fresh bottle of sparklingly wine."

Anna scampered off, bringing a chilled bottle back immediately. She popped the bottle, then poured three flutes. Grace gestured for her to pour a glass for herself. Bowing, she did so, saying, "Thank you Mistress Grace."

Taking her first sip, she noticed my exposed caged sissy clit for the first time. Swallowing her sip quickly, she giggled, "Miss Nikki, you are stunning in pink. Mistress Grace, may I touch?"

Grace nodded permission.

Gently squeezing the pink silicone shaft, she again commented, "I love your little secret, Miss Nikki!" Her hand lingered, as her fingers caressed the shaft. "Does it hurt Miss Nikki?"

I glanced at Stephanie, as she was saying, "Only when stimulated Anna!"

Anna seeing Stephanie's big smile, commented, "I would love the opportunity sometime!"

I could see that Grace was amused, hit Anna's remote, to brighten her light, remarking, "Anna please bring me our bill!"

Anna, remarked, "Mistress Charlotte said that your refreshments were on the house tonight, Mistress Grace."

Grace reached into her clutch removing a very generous tip for Anna. This is for you Anna, thank you. BTW you can caress Nikki's sissy cage until we are ready to leave."

Anna giggled, "Thank you Mistress Grace!" She did not remove her hand, instead she continued to caress me.

Grace laughingly looked at both Stephanie and me, "Ladies let's get ready our ride share will be in 10 minutes."

Anna helped me zip up my panels, tucking my caged clit back inside my body suit. She handed my leash to Grace, who reclasped my choker.

"Thank you again Anna, we would love to have you can play with us sometime too!" Grace kissed Anna on the cheek.

Anna then said, "It would be my pleasure Mistress Grace!"

Our ride share was waiting for us out front. Carlos, our driver, opened the rear passenger door for us. I slid across the bench seat, then Stephanie, then Grace. We drove off.

Carlos kept glancing in his rearview mirror back at us.

Grace tugged on Stephanie's pulling her towards her. They began to kiss each other full on the lips. Grace pushed her tongue between Stephanie's open lips. Their kisses were passionate.

I tried to embrace Stephanie. Grace sternly said, "Stop Nikki! Just watch!"

I was clearly being ignored by Grace. I understood the mind control being carried out by Mistress Grace

Grace and Stephanie kissed all the way to their townhouse. I was purposedly left out. I felt a little jealous.

Arriving at the front of townhouse Grace handed me money, "Tip the driver Nikki!"

I tried to slide the money over the seat to Carlos. Grace stopped me, saying sternly, "Nikki stand outside at Carlos' door. Thank him properly!"

I opened my passenger door, then his driver's door. I slid the money into his waiting hand.

Grace spoke again, "Nikki show Carlos your secret!"

I unzipped my bodysuit's front panel once again, exposing my pink caged sissy clit, saying, "Do you like Carlos?"

Carlos chuckled, "I would have never taken you for a sissy girl!"

Grace and Stephanie slid out the other side of the car. Grace speaking up, she said, "Hurry, Nikki you have services to perform. Thank you, Carlos."

He waited for us to get inside, then drove off.

Inside the door, Grace immediately stopped me. Opening the foyer's sideboard, drawer, she pulled out a ball gag, "Turn around Nikki."

She clasped the gag's strap in the back of my head, fitting the ball gag securely in my mouth. She simply said, "Perfect!"

She tugged on my leash. I hurriedly followed both women to their first-floor bedroom. Stephanie first removed her bodysuit, folding it neatly on a bedroom chair. She stood before us only in her red panties, red jeweled anal plug, leash, and heels.

Grace turns, asking us to unbutton her mesh catsuit. There must have been forty button loops down the back. When we finished, she wiggled out, leaving the catsuit on the floor. Stephanie picked it up, folding it, then placing it on the same chair.

She turned to me, except for her micro thong, she was naked. Her body is exquisite. Holding her magnificent boobies, she said, "Nikki you have wanted to touch them all day, you may now touch them!"

I reached out with my right hand, but Grace pulled both hands towards her boobies, allowing me to caress both gorgeous globes. I place my cupped directly on the underside of each breast. With the ball gag transfixed in my mouth, I was speechless. I tried to lean my head down to lick her nipples, then recognizing I had a ball gag in my mouth, backed off.

Grace winking said, "Nikki, you may kiss them later."

Stephanie appears at my back, helping me out of my bodysuit. When I stepped out, she picked up my suit, folding it skillfully placing it on the same chair. I stood there in my sissy cage, pink bra, pink jeweled anal plug, ball gag, choker, and dangling leash.

Grace tugged on my leash, leading me to the edge of their bed. She motioned me to sit, she then positioned my hands and arms behind my back. Stephanie appeared again at our side, clasping a pair of cuffs on each wrist. I was now helpless.

Grace then climbed into the middle of king-sized bed, leaning against the headboard, propping up her legs, she opened her legs wide, exposing her pussy. Without hesitation Stephanie immediately crawled to her, burying her head between Grace's awaiting thighs.

Stephanie began kissing her inner thighs, I could hear soft whimpers from Grace. She did speak up, addressing me, "Nikki just watch!"

I anxiously sat on the edge of the bed watching. I felt my sissy clit getting aroused again pushing the edges of the sissy cage. As I watched Stephanie pleasing Grace, my mouth began drooling around the edges of the ball gag. I was indeed helpless. Exactly the state of euphoria that Mistress Grace wanted. She was now controlling both my mind and body.

I could hear Grace's moans but really could not see over Stephanie's body. I could that her head was buried between Grace's legs. I could see that Grace was moving back and forth, turning, and twisting underneath Stephanie's body. Grace continued to whimper, then louder moans. From experience Stephanie's mouth and tongue are extraordinarily talented.

Grace's body begins to shake more, I hear a soft forced mumble from her, "Come closer Nikki!"

I scurried as best I could up to the head of the bed, I kneeled next to Stephanie. Grace's body tenses then shakes vigorously, her moans become louder, she screams "Oh Stephie! Oh, oh!"

She then gushes all over Stephie's face. Grace moans decrease slowly turning her moans, into calming deep breaths. Stephanie crawls up Grace's torso, planting a kiss directly on her lips. Grace whimpers, as Stephanie forces her tongue into Grace's mouth letting her taste her own juices. They embrace.

Realizing I am now beside them, they uncouple, then Stephanie unhooks my ball gag, letting it drop to the bed. She leans in to kiss me, instead I turn my mouth to lick Grace's juices off her cheeks. I then kiss Stephanie squarely on her lips. She moans as I do. We kissed again, then Stephanie urged me to reposition myself between Grace's legs.

I crawl back behind Stephanie, burying my face between Grace's raised legs, eagerly licking each inner thigh. I start slowly moving my tongue from side to side, then tightening my tongue, I move up and down. Grace begins to slowly whimper again.

Stephanie slides away, letting me pleasure Grace with my lips and tongue.