Kinky Time

Story Info
Husband comes home to Dominant Wife and punishment ensues.
5.8k words
4.59
64.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about six months since we'd had a session of kink. It was my obsession. I always wanted it. I watched porn and jerked off late at night, spilling semen on myself, dreaming of our sporadic sessions. I craved her to command me. To make me do humiliating, filthy things. It gave me a feeling of release, having someone else whom I trusted intimately in command, for a time. But this was not typically in her nature.

Over the years, I had watched hours and hours of porn. I liked seeing the woman take charge and the man play the submissive slave to her every whim and desire. I entrusted her with my secret desires, and she had obliged on a few occasions. But she never really got into it the way I had hoped. Tonight would be different.

I arrived home from work, knowing the kids were gone for the night on sleep-overs to friend's houses. It was just her and I. As I walked in the door, announcing "I'm home," there was no response.

On the kitchen counter was half a bottle of red wine, a glass, and a note. The note read "I heard the garage door. Pour yourself a glass of wine and drink it immediately. Then remove all of your clothing. You are to be completely naked. Walk upstairs to the bedroom and go in. The longer you take, the worse your punishment will be. I know you have been bad, and tonight you will pay for it! Your safe word is "Elephant." If I don't hear that word, I don't care how much you scream, or beg, or cry, you will be getting more!"

Oh my god! She was doing it! Tonight was the night! I was incredibly excited. The psychological release of a woman in command and simply following her instructions without thinking turned me on like a halogen lightbulb. The give and take of power and control where the inverse had been the norm. My cock began to swell just thinking about what might be to come.

I poured the wine and slugged the glass like a frat boy at his first keg party. My clothes melted off and the stairs flew past. Walking past the kid's rooms, naked as a jay bird, I realized that although it was dark out, any of the neighbors who had been looking through the front windows could have seen my ascent. That only made it more dirty and exciting.

Arriving at my destination, the bedroom door was slightly ajar and the light was on. I entered, now rock hard. And there was... nobody there. To my great surprise, she was not in the bedroom. The bed had been stripped of blankets, leaving only the sheets. I could see at the four corners of the bed were rings of a nylon restraint system we had bought years ago and used once or twice. On the bed were two wrist and two ankle restraints and another note.

I read quickly, "Have another glass of wine and then go into the master bath." I looked around; there was another bottle of wine on her night stand and another glass. I filled the glass and drank deeply. What was to come? Glancing to my left, I noted the bathroom door was closed.

Opening the bathroom door revealed my Mistress, with a stopwatch, a glass of wine nearly empty, and a look of doom. She was beautiful. Her dark hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail. She wore black lipstick, heavy black eyeliner and mascara. She wore skin tight black yoga pants, which clung in all the right places, like someone had spray-painted a marble statue of Aphrodite. Her bra was black and created the cleavage of a porn star, overflowing and awaiting my touch. She sat on a stool, between the toilet and the shower. Glaring at me, and sipping her wine. I smiled.

Wrong move. "What the fuck are you smiling at, bitch" she questioned in a loud, commanding inquiry.

My dick was pulsing up and down to my fluttering heartbeat. "You're the hottest thing I have ever seen," I replied.

She took another sip of wine and said "Come over here." I walked toward her, bare as the day I was born, and stood before her. She looked at my cock and balls as an army general would inspect her troops.

"Put your hands behind your back and keep them there," she said. Then she reached up and grabbed my balls... hard. The pain was exquisite. "First, you will not speak unless directed to speak, by me. Got it?"

She had not let go of my poor balls as of yet. The pain was intensifying. "Yes!" I yelped. She released pressure for a moment, then squeezed again.

"Yes Mistress," she corrected. I said the words, and the iron grip relaxed, a little.

"Second, you took about 45 seconds to drink that wine, strip and get up to the bedroom. I expect Responsiveness and unquestioned Obedience when you are commanded to do something." The hand on my balls squeezed again.

"Yes Mistress."

She glared at me and retorted "Did I tell you to speak?" I dared not say a word. "Answer my question! Did I tell you to speak?"

"No Mistress." The balls were given a short respite. My cock was pulsing like a metronome on crack. She lightly scratched my balls with her short fingernails.

There was a drop of pre-cum oozing out of my cock now. "What have we here," she asked, looking at the clear fluid. "Looks like someone is a little excited. But as I was saying, 45 seconds is not good enough. I expect you to immediately obey my commands without question."

She slid her hand up my hard cock, with moderate pressure on my urethra, milking the pre-cum to the head. It oozed out even more, like a clear honey. She held firm with her left hand and used a finger of her right hand to gather up the pre-cum on the pad. It covered one side of her finger and glistened in the light.

"Open your mouth," she commanded. I opened it. "Wider!" I opened it as wide as I could without dislocating my jaw. "Stick out your tongue." Out it came. She wiped the pre-cum on my tongue and commanded "Now suck that finger until it's good and clean! I don't want a bit of your filth left on it. And there better not be a touch of teeth, or you'll have hell to pay."

I closed my mouth and gently sucked her finger. She worked it in and out of my mouth. "I don't feel any sucking going on here. I said suck, goddammit!" And he finger went deeper into my throat until I thought that she might put it all the way down. I started to gag a little. "You'll need to work on that deep throat action." She continued to finger fuck my mouth before withdrawing her finger, at which point my Mistress unceremoniously slapped me in the face. Not hard, but not soft either. "Now get on your hands and knees."

I obeyed. I was on my hands and knees, on all fours, before my Mistress, like a dog. "Turn around and show me your ass, bitch." I turned in the small space and presented my bare ass to her. I then felt a hard slap on my left ass cheek and let out a cry.

"Quiet! I didn't give you permission to speak! The first one doesn't count as you couldn't keep your mouth shut. You have 45 more coming, one for every second it took you to get up here."

I heard a rustling and the opening of a drawer. Then it closed. I felt my Mistress straddle over me and sit on my back, as you would a horse. She grabbed my forehead and pulled my head up as far as it would go. "Keep your head up and open your mouth," she instructed. I held my head up, mouth opened. Mistress produced a ball gag and attached it to my face.

"That should shut you up for your punishment. In the event it becomes too much, you won't be able to use your safe word. You will slap the floor three times as your safe word. If you understand, do this now." I slapped the floor three times.

I felt her turn around over me. She gently rubbed my ass with her soft hands. Squeezing and kneading for a few moments. "BANG!" Her hand exploded on my right butt-cheek with a thunderous crack. Her open hand felt delightful. This would be fun. Another slap on the left cheek. She alternated between them, with careful precision, hitting the fleshy part of the buttocks and delivering that pain and pleasure that I so craved with every shot. She was counting as she went, at a rapid pace.

At twenty, I moaned softly. "I said no speaking, goddammit! You get another 5 for your insolence." She continued and I tried to remain quiet. By the end of it, my ass was burning, my cock was dripping more pre-cum, and I had earned another 20 spanks from my Mistress. But she did not deliver them. "Your additional punishment will be delivered later" Mistress removed the ball-gag. My jaw was aching.

Mistress climbed off my back, and went around to my ass. She grabbed my balls and squeezed a bit. "I see you have more dribble. Well, we're going to have to deal with that." She again milked the pre-cum from my throbbing cock, with me still on all fours. Around to my face she came with two fingers full of pre-cum.

"Suck it you little bitch." I took her fingers in my mouth; she ripped them out and screamed "One at a time! Who the fuck told you to suck them both at once?" She slapped my face with her other hand. "Now suck!" I sucked the pre-cum off one finger, then the other. Again, she finger fucked my mouth to the point I might gag, but I held on.

"How does that taste, baby? Do you like that? Answer me!" she said in a menacing tone.

"Yes Mistress."

"That's good, because there is more to come, bitch. Now turn around and stand before me!" I did as I was bidden. As I turned, I caught a quick look at my ass in the mirror. It was red and there were visible hand prints.

Mistress grabbed my hair trimmer off the counter, switched it on. With her other hand, she reached into the shower and began the water running, lukewarm. She again sat on the stool, right in front of me, and began to methodically remove the hair from my cock and balls. It fell to the floor until there was nothing left.

"Turn around," she said. I looked at her quizzically. She grabbed my balls and gave them a tight squeeze again. "What the fuck are you waiting for? I said Turn around!" I turned and presented my red, hand printed ass to my Mistress.

"Bend over and spread your cheeks," she commanded. I grabbed my butt cheeks and bent at the waist. I felt her hand on the back of my head, she pushed me roughly down as far as I could go, "When I say bend over and spread your cheeks, you damned well better bend as far as you can, you're my bitch and you do what I tell you!"

"Yes Mistress," I responded.

I was bent over to the point of breaking, holding my ass cheeks spread wide. I heard the trimmer click on and felt the buzzing vibration of it taking off the hair around my asshole. I was scared. Could those things rip you a new asshole? I'd never used it around there before.

"Don't worry, I'm not interested in drawing blood," she said.

After the trimming was complete, she had me stand up and reviewed her handy work. "Not bad, but I want you sparkling clean like a new born baby. Hop in that shower and wash yourself." I jumped in, the water was only lukewarm. I lathered up and began to rinse when I noticed the water coming at me not from above, but from a different direction. Mistress had grabbed the shower wand and begun hosing me down.

"Lather up the cock and balls and your asshole really good," she said as she pointed the water at my feet. I lathered up the appropriate areas and looked at her. She began to rinse them down with the lukewarm water. She got that spray head up to almost touching my cock and balls. It was slightly unpleasant at first, but then began to feel like a rough hand stroking me.

"Turn around, bend over and spread 'em," Mistress commanded. I did as instructed. She squirted water right at my pink little asshole and I am convinced she tried to get it to go right in.

The rinsing stopped and she handed me a can of shaving cream. "Make sure you get good coverage on the base of your cock, your balls and your asshole. If you don't this will hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me! Ha! But that's the point, isn't it?" She grabbed a razor and watched intently, sipping her wine, as I spread shaving gel over my nether regions.

She pulled the stool closer and when I was done, she said, "I want you to face me and spread those legs as far as they will go." I did exactly that.

Mistress started by shaving off all the hair from my pubic mound. Then she progressed to the shaft of my cock, with long, slow, deliberate strokes. I could feel the short remaining hairs coming away with each pass. When it regrew, this would itch like hell! Then she started on my balls. The tugged them and pulled them to get them flat for shaving. The strokes here were shorter and quicker, as she found her groove. First one way, then the other. Feeling her work to make sure they were smooth. Up and down, left to right and right to left. All the way back to my taint.

"Turn around, bend over and spread your cheeks again." I tuned and spread my cheeks. "Well keep your fucking hands out of the way," she screamed. I moved my fingers farther away from my asshole, and she began shaving that too.

When the deed was done, she reached her hand between my legs and stroked my cock and then lightly squeezed my balls. She scratched a bit with her ails to ensure she felt no stubble. Then she dragged her hand back farther, and slid it across my asshole, from front to back. I puckered. SLAP! She landed one right against my right ass cheek. "I did not order you to pucker that asshole! Now calm the fuck down and relax!"

I heard a drawer open again. "Put both your hands against the opposite wall and keep them there, stay bent over as far as you can." I did as instructed. Then I heard a weird stretching sound followed by a quick "snap." I looked back to see my Mistress, with a rubber glove on one hand and a bottle of lube in the other.

She saw me and screeched "Face forward!" This was followed by another slap on my ass, which was all the more painful with it being wet. I heard the lube squirt into her hand and felt her rubbing it onto my cock and balls. It felt slick and racy against my smooth skin. She played with those for a few moments, stroking my throbbing cock and balls and then began to work her way back.

She ran her slippery finger down the middle of my balls up to my asshole, and massaged it a little. I squirmed a bit, having a very good idea what was to come. I had never had her, or anyone else, put their fingers in my ass. I was a little frightened, but completely turned on now.

"Look at that little asshole..." she purred. "All fresh, and clean, and free of that messy hair." I wasn't sure if I wanted to go through with this yet. She rubbed lube all over my asshole, up and down, circling my sphincter. "Do you want me to put my finger in your ass? Do you want me to put it in you the way you have always put your cock in me? Answer me."

I paused for a moment, not sure of what to say. A hard slap on my left ass-cheek brought me back to the moment. "Yes Mistress" came blurting out of my mouth.

"Tell me you want my finger in your ass, bitch."

I said "I want your finger in my ass, Mistress."

"Beg me to fuck your ass with my finger," she said in a low voice.

I begged her. "Please Mistress, fuck my ass with your finger, fuck it please. Put your finger in my ass and fuck it."

Then it was happening. At first, it was a little painful. She slowly inserted a finger into my asshole. She wiggled it a little, then pulled it out and added more lube. She went back in, this time, all the way. I couldn't help but grunt. Another blow landed on my ass with her other hand. "Silence!" She had her finger in there all the way to the top knuckle. She wiggled it around and turned. "There's your prostate. We are going to be milking that now."

I felt an odd feeling, warm and electric as she stroked my prostate. This went on for a few moments, and then she began going in and out with her finger, fucking my asshole, like a little dick. It started to feel good. "Tell me how much you like that, bitch."

I moaned softly, "I love it when you fuck my ass with your finger." She went back in and stopped the in and out motion, to concentrate on stroking my prostate. Though the water was off now, I could see the pre-cum dripping from the tip of my dick. She reached around and began stroking my cock with one hand, while she fucked my asshole with the other. The feelings were intense. The pleasure and the pain together were overwhelming. I was going to cum.

I said "Mistress, I am going to cum!" There was no slap. She began furiously fucking my ass and stroking my cock at the same time. I could barely hold on. Doubled over, hands against the far wall.

"I am going to count to 3, and then you will cum. If you cum before that, or after that, there will be consequences. She pulled her finger from my ass. I heard her snap off the glove. She went back to stroking my cock and with her other hand massaged my balls.

"One..." I didn't think I could wait.

"Two..." her hand came away from my balls.

I couldn't hold it any longer, I came. I came hard and loud. I grunted, as she continued stroking my cock. Her other hand was down there catching the streams of cum exploding from my freshly shorn cock. Spurt after spurt came out as she slowly but firmly stroked my urethra from base to head, to get every last drop. My balls ached. My cock was electrified, with any little touch sending sparks through my body. She squeezed the head. Tightly, for a moment.

"Get on your knees and turn toward me," she barked. "Hands behind your back." I obeyed.

"So here I have a handful of your filthy, warm, semen. Which you did not have my permission to expel. You came on "Two", and I told you to wait for "Three!" You just can't seem to follow directions. So now you must be punished. Lean forward with your head down" she said.

I leaned forward looking at her feet, with my head down. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." I did so. Her semen filled hand came rushing up to cover my mouth and nose, mashing my own semen against my tongue and face. I was repulsed. My head jerked back, but she grabbed it with her other hand and kept it in place.

"Lick it all up, every last drop. You want to put that inside me? Let's see how you like it. Lick that hand clean. Don't leave a bit of your filthy spunk on there. I want you to swallow every last drop, just like you always wanted me to."

I had previously fantasized about trying my own semen, but every time I had an orgasm, the idea immediately seemed disgusting to me, so I had never gone through with it. At that moment, I felt equally disgusted. I didn't want to do it. The idea was always thrilling and taboo in the heat of the moment, but then swiftly fled my mind.

"Lick it up, bitch!" she yelled. I licked. It was warm and a little salty. The texture was slimy and it now coated my face and mouth. She pressed her hand further against my mouth. "There ya go, just like a little doggie licking his Mistress's hand. Get that all cleaned up." I cleaned her hand of my semen and swallowed every drop, and I felt humiliated. It was glorious!

"You're a fucking mess. Your ass and balls are full of lube. Face the wall and I'm going to hose you off again."

I stood and faced the wall. "Spread those legs as far as they go and keep your hands against the wall." The water turned back on, cold, aimed right at my balls from behind. I gasped!

"Shut the hell up! We need to rinse you down." She rinsed my cock and balls and then my asshole with a hard stream of cold water. I could feel my balls shriveling and my cock going limp. The water was turned off. I swear to god, my balls were actually blue and my dick had turtled almost into my abdomen.

"Go into the bedroom, put the wrist and ankle restraints on yourself and lock your hands behind your back. Take a towel with you and kneel on it at the end of the bed while I take a quick shower."

I got up and grabbed a towel. I began to dry myself off when Mistress chided "I didn't tell you to dry yourself off. You can air dry. Now get in there and get ready, I'll be out in a minute. I want you kneeling on a towel, on the floor, at the foot of the bed when I get out there."

12