Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers

She has tears in her eyes now.

I encouragingly reply, "If the job works out, I will be staying. No more running away for me. I missed home, I missed you two a lot. I had a lot of time to think while I was away. I have changed in many ways both physically, emotionally, and mentally. When I get a car, I need to get up to the VA and see if they can help with my sleeping."

Mom gives me a worried look, "I would have thought that just being home would have helped."

A bit sad, I reply, "Nope, I still get nightmares of guys dying."

Mom suggests, "Talk to Bob tomorrow, he sounded like he had similar situations, maybe he can help.

Chapter 10 -- Problems with Sleep

Questioningly, I ask, "So, Tina, what are you working on at work? Anything cool?"

Tina is now excited and happy, "It's about time you ask. You are going to save my ass and I will be eternally grateful. I told you I was new, I get the crap assignments. I am working on a first-person shooter and I am designing the AI for the bad guys. The real-life generals, (advisors) are only helping the players POV, I have no clue what to do."

I am confused, "AI, POV?"

Tina is frustrated with my lack of understanding, "Artificial Intelligence and Point of View, duh! I was hoping you could give me some insight on how the enemy attacked you, then I can build that into the game."

I question Tina, "Have you ever played an FPS, that's First-Person Shooter mom, of any kind Tina?"

Tina meekly replies, "No."

I tell Tina, "When power comes on, log on to my PC and play one of the games on there. Get used to playing a game as the shooter. Once you understand a player's eyesight and movement, you will have a better understanding on how to exploit the game. Don't worry about being too hard, they will love that. Nobody wants it too easy, they just don't want impossible. Then I will give you a bunch of tips on what we and they do to use the environment to our advantage."

I spent the next two hours explaining about terrain and the physics of weapons on both sides.

Sleepily, I state, "Ok, getting late, time to try and get some sleep."

Mom is worried, "Try?"

I explain, "Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I am tired tonight so I probably will."

Tina volunteers, "I am willing to help again."

I mock her, "I bet you are. However, I want to try and beat this sleep thing on my own."

Mom is confused, "What are you two talking about?"

Tina is shocked, "Didn't you hear him last night?"

Mom admits, "For a while I did but then it stopped."

A happy Tina replies, "Yeah, I went into his room and slept in his bed with him. Then he could sleep. It seems when he has a guest he sleeps better."

Mom now understands, "You are starting a new job tomorrow, you need a good night's sleep."

Mom grabs my hand.

Mom commanded me, "Come with me. It's been a while since I have been held at night. I will keep my gown on and pulled down, I promise not to bite, suck, or fuck. Just going to get you a good night's sleep. Then tomorrow, I will take you to work, and one of us will pick you up."

I follow mom up the stairs. I strip down to my boxers and then go to mom's room and into her king size bed.

Mom offers, "You get in, get comfortable and then I will climb in your arms."

I get in bed, mom gets in bed after me, pulls the sheet up to cover us and then she drags my arm around her. Her back is against my stomach. When I put my arm over her, I am big enough that it creates a body cocoon for mom.

Mom giggles, "Wow, have you grown. I could get used to this. Now go to bed."

I smile, she said that every night to me when I was small.

Chapter 11 -- Work

I slowly wake up the next morning. I had a very uneventful night which is awesome. I can tell the sun is up but otherwise I see mom's back. Then I realize my hand is around mom and cupping her breast. I let go.

Mom sighs, "Damn, you woke up. I didn't move your hand, I woke up with it there. I admit, I enjoy that feeling a lot."

I put my hand back and gently squeeze her wonderful melons for a while.

Mom smiles, "You don't ever have to stop that. Well, not ever unless it's more than 12 minutes from now when we have to wake up and get going."

I smile, "Oh, so mom is a comedian now." I am still massaging her breasts. "I did sleep good last night. I might have to relax my rules about sleeping with family members a little."

Mom giggles, "You know that's a slippery slope. First it is sleep, then groping, then who knows what will be next. You just might start treating me like a 'girlfriend' and I might add, that was fun yesterday. I have not been that wet since ... college. Yes, it would have been college. Your father sold me for a night."

Annoyed, "Ok, that is too much information. You might find this hard to believe, but children don't like hearing about their parent's sex lives. We can talk about you and me, or me and Tina, but you and dad are off limits."

Mom shyly asks, "Will there be a you and me?"

I reply honestly, "I don't know. I didn't plan on yesterday. I didn't plan on waking up and groping you. I certainly did not imagine myself spending the night sleeping with you. I do know that life is too short to say 'never'. My plan was to make it home alive. I really didn't plan any further because as it got worse, I wasn't sure I would make it home alive and in one piece. So, I'm very happy just to be here."

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Mom, grunts "Sorry, but time to stop making me happy, you need to get ready for work. Shower, dress, and I will have breakfast ready soon. Wake up your sister."

I go to Tina's room and the door is open, she is asleep. I walk to her side of the bed, lean down, and give her a soft kiss on the lips.

Without opening her eyes, "That is a VERY nice way to be woken up."

I raise my voice, "Mom says, Get Up!"

I then take a shower, open my new clothes, put them on, and go down to breakfast. Mom showered, and is dressed, and has just started some scrambled eggs. I start the coffee.

Tina comes down looking awesome and with a huge smile on her face.

Tina smiles, "The first day of work and the rest of your life. You inspired me last night and I will be gaming all day. I will update your games or find new ones and give them a try. Can't be that hard, right?"

I add, "Oh no, even a young sister can do it. They are simple, just run, aim, and shoot. Nothing to it at all."

Ha, ha, she knows so little. By the time I get home maybe she can survive two minutes without getting killed. Breakfast is great and then we are off to work. My new job is close to mom's office. We pull up to a warehouse style building that is off by itself. The grass is long, the bushes need trimming, the sign needs some paint, the place is a mess from the outside. This isn't good.

Once inside things were better but not great. Some overhead lights are out, and the tile floors badly need cleaning. I meet the receptionist and tell her my name and that I am here to see Bob. She assures me I am not here to see Bob, he is a very busy man. Is this a test or is she just that mean?

I ask, "Is Bob's first meeting this morning with an unknown person?"

Jill replies uncaringly, "I don't know. I am not his keeper."

Ok, now she is pissing me off. I use a voice a little louder than I normally would have used, but I have found that a loud calm deep voice gets people's attention.

I say politely although loudly and in my deep Marine voice, "Well, then I think you better find someone that can find Bob quickly. He offered me a job on Saturday at the diner. If you can't bother to do your job correctly or find a manager that can, then I am out of here and you can explain to Bob why I left!"

That drew the attention of a few people from the office. I look at my watch.

Annoyed I inquire, "Well, are you going to sit there with a thumb up your ass or are you going to do something constructive today?"

She makes a quiet phone call that I can't hear. Two big guys from the office start coming up front. Not a good start to my day.

One guy says, "Is there a problem here fella?"

I then hear Bob laughing behind the two guys.

Bob pleads with a smile, almost laughing, "Andy and Frank, that man just spent four years overseas killing terrorist, do you think you two intimidate him? Go back to your desks before you get hurt. Oh, by the way, say hi to Tony, your new boss."

Bob takes me back to his office and asked for my initial opinion. He wants to know if he should terminate them. I know this is a test for me. I explain that we got off to a bad start, I will give them a chance to impress me. I find out we make some type of electronic gizmo. Beyond my knowledge but lots of things use them and the company is going down the toilet.

Morale is bad, quality is bad, leadership is bad, attendance is bad. His maintenance people are way behind and that is hurting everything. The plant itself isn't half bad and some of the supervisors are ex-military.

One of the maintenance workers is no more than a kid, Jim, it's his summer job. I send Jim out to get gas for the mower, paint for the signs. There are lots of paint chips on the ground for color samples. We also need floor cleaner and fluorescent light bulbs. I found some unused maintenance uniforms. I put one on and start knocking the paint off the sign out front. I paint the sign and Jim cuts the grass. We both finish and then do the bushes. It's lunch time.

He takes me to a place and I buy lunch. I have a million questions for him. We get back and we put in the light bulbs and do the floors. Offices look decent. I tell the office people and the plant managers I am meeting with each group separately tomorrow morning.

The lady up front, Paula, asked me if she could finish the week. I explain that she isn't fired ... yet. I did explain what I expect of her to continue working. If she didn't like those requirements, then she should start looking for a new job. She thought they were fair, she could change, and she would stay.

All day the young ladies in the office are watching Jim and myself. They must not have enough work to do. 4:30 Bob asks to see me. We discuss what I have done.

Bob is confused, "You know others could have done that stuff you did?"

I explain, "Yes, but they didn't. I want the employees to know I don't mind getting dirty and I want these people to respect where they work so they feel better about it. I need to toughen these people up. They need to respect this place and it's hard to when it looks bad. I won't stand for that. You have a maintenance issue and today I helped a bit. I am not going to sit at a desk, I lead by doing, it's all I know."

Bob smiles, "Somehow I sensed you would be perfect. By the way I heard about your stunt at the diner after I left. I know the owner. I would have loved to see the faces on those two when you stepped in their path. Have a nice day and see you tomorrow."

Smiling, I say, "Thanks Bob, it will be another busy day tomorrow." I leave and wait outside on the steps for mom or Tina. Mom picks me up and we go home. As I am walking in the house, I hear yelling from upstairs. I sprint up the stairs and run into my room only to find Tina swearing at the game with a headset on. She is yelling at the people then pushes the keyboard away, she is dead in the game.

Tina is furious, "I hate this fucking game and these people are stupid. They won't work together! How do you play this for hours at a time? I can't do shit without getting killed?"

I use a finger and point at the bed. Tina stands up and moves to where I pointed. She has a nice view of the monitor. I sit down in the chair, pull the headset plug so the speakers are working, and then move around the field. A lot has changed in the game over five years, but the controls are still similar. I run around for 30 minutes without a death and pile up the bodies of the other players. Just like old times.

Tina gets up and shouts at me, "I hate you!" and then walks out of my room and downstairs. Every step is a loud stomp. She is furious.

I log off and go downstairs. Dinner is almost ready. Tina is explaining to mom about the game. I come from behind her and wrap her in a big hug. Her anger disappears. She starts to ask a question, I cut her off.

I explain, "When you understand how people play the game, then you will understand how to beat them or make it harder for them. That will make you a better IA designer."

Tina corrects me, "A.I.! Silly boy. How was work?"

I think back, my smile leaves my face, "I almost didn't start, the receptionist had an issue and sent two guys after me."

Mom laughs, "Are they OK?"

I too laugh, "Bob got to them before I did."

Mom comments, "I like the changes to the place. That building has been a shithole for a while. That had to be your doing."

I am still hugging Tina. She takes my hands and moves them to her breasts. I don't pull them away. Mom pretends not to notice. I nibble on Tina's neck and earlobe. She moans softly.

Explaining, I say, "The office has a bunch of young ladies." Mom turns to look at me. "They were watching me trim the bushes and paint. It is embarrassing having them gawking at me. Have I changed that much?"

Mom looks at me as if I am crazy, "Yes you have and no you have not. Physically, you are a beast of a man, 100% pure stud. No woman is turning you down right now, you get your pick of any single and many married women.

"Emotionally, you are more serious and focused. Your carefree lazy ass attitude is a distant memory. Yet deep down, the best part of you hasn't changed. You are still the nice, caring, and take-charge man you always were. The difference is you're more direct and confident in yourself. You don't ask, you do."

Tina adds, "I see your playfulness peeking out at times. That's the part I like most about you. You are cute and sexy, but you don't take yourself too seriously. Now that you are way beyond cute, that little boy wants to cause trouble. He is trying to get out. You have grown up and there isn't as much room for the fun anymore."

Dinner is ready, we ate and then I do the dishes. Tina has a lot of questions about how I play online and survive. After dinner the routine changed a bit. We watched some TV, they take turns cuddling with me and massaging my shoulders, neck, and arms. We barely watch TV. They pepper me with questions about overseas, my girlfriends, what was different there, about Bob, about work, and about the girls at work.

At bed time Tina takes my hand, "My turn tonight. I will keep the bad dreams away."

She leads me upstairs, helps me undress, then leads me to her room. I crawl in bed then she crawls in bed. I put my arm around her and she seems content, or so I thought.

Tina quietly asks, "Do you need anything?"

I don't understand her, "What?"

Tina explains, "Do you need anything? It's been a while for you. I would be crawling the walls. I am asking you if there is anything I can DO for you. I do mean anything."

Now understanding I reply, "I am fine. Just go to bed."

Tina is hopeful, "Are you sure there isn't something I can do?"

Now I am a bit annoyed, "Tina, I am fine, please go to sleep."

Tina giggles, "Ok, it's just with that tree trunk poking me in the back, I thought maybe it needed some pruning."

Yikes, I was sporting some nice wood and it wasn't even the morning. I moved him, it isn't poking her in the back.

Embarrassed, I ask, "Better?"

Tina sadly asks, "Why don't you just let me fix it. I bet you don't last long. Then we can get a good night's sleep."

I am annoyed; however, she does have a point. Swell. Why can't I have a nice normal family? I pull the sheet down, roll on to my back, and then pull down my boxers. My friend is standing tall and proud. Tina didn't giggle or pounce. She is very adult about it. She gently takes my cock in her mouth and tries to suck it dry. She bobs, smiles, looks at me, uses her tongue and lots of suction.

Her hands deftly play with my balls and then she pushes me to the back of her throat. She presses further, and further, and further. She now has my balls in her face. No gagging. She spits me out, so she can grab a breath. This time no suction, just saliva, tongue, and bobbing up and down. She has a smile on her face and she is enjoying this tremendously.

As she pulls away from my cock, she adds suction. The look on her face is obscene, I won't last much longer.

I whisper, "I am about done if you don't want..."

She inhales my cock and then deep throats me again. I spurt down her throat. Truly a magnificent experience. I pay her with a kiss. Only a slight taste of cum on her lips.

She tries to resist me, "Tina, it's ok, it's the least I can do to say thank you."

We kiss and then I give her a hug before we lay down again. I never did get my boxers back on and she didn't seem to mind.

+++++

I wake up in the morning again and I see the sunlight has just come up. Tina is already awake; my hands are massaging her breasts.

Groggy, I ask, "How long have you been up?"

Tina bashfully replies, "About 30 minutes ago when you started."

Sheepishly I say, "Sorry."

Tina is excited, "Oh don't be, it's marvelous. Your hands are rough and calloused, they feel wonderful on my soft breasts. You can do this all day."

I comment, "Hmm, basically the same...," I stop.

Tina angrily says, "I am so glad you did not finish that sentence. What happens in a bedroom, stays in that bedroom."

I agree, "Ok. I need to get up and take my shower anyways."

I get up, go to my room, grab a towel, and then step into the shower. A few moments later, my shower door opens, and Tina walks in. Somehow, I am not surprised. In fact, I am rather amazed at my behavior. Five years ago, I freaked out and joined the Marines. Now, I know I am going to fuck my sister and I am ok with it. I sure have changed.

Tina smiles at me, "I need a shower too. Is there ANYTHING else YOU need?"

She gives me a seductive smile and bats her eyelashes at me. I kiss her gently on the lips, then use my hand to push her against the wall of the shower while my other hand turns her around, so she is facing away from me. I push her shoulders down which sticks her ass out. My cock is sticking up, I push it down, and I slide into my sister. Slide it does, straight into her pussy. It is hot and inviting. She must have just orgasmed because I can feel ripples on the outside and inside of her. She starts to softly cry.

I stop, with a worried voice, "Am I hurting you?"

Tina pushes back so I impale her all the way.

Tina sniffles, she is crying but happy, "I have been waiting for this for so long. I am happy now, fuck me good. Make me yours."

I start slamming into her like she is a whore.

I confidently say, "You are too good to be a whore. Whores are used, abused, and thrown away. You are a woman that is worthy of my time and attention. You are smart and pretty. You don't make men pay, you make them earn your love which you have. For five years I have thought about you."

She is moaning and crying. It's kind of cute. This is no love session, this is me getting off by fucking a nice tight cunt. It doesn't hurt that the package around the cunt is pretty with nice sized breasts and she loves me very much. That is a fact that I had not noticed until recently.

It was when I called her my girlfriend that I noticed the instant change in her mood. I am going as quick as I can, slamming into her hard and she is loving it. Moaning, bobbing her head, breathing hard, lubricating her channel. She starts grunting quickly, I figure she is on the edge. I have been holding on for her, I release my load into her womb, filling it with several ropes of cum.

Tina tenses up against the wall, her breathing stops, and froze is position. I can feel her insides spasming around my cock. It feels wonderful as I finish shooting my load. I slip out, clean off, and then leave her hanging on the shower wall still in bliss. I dress and meet mom in the kitchen for breakfast.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers