Kinky Tokyo Bunny Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still want more, bitch?"

"Fuck yeah, master. Give me more."

He went over to the blackboard and grabbed that meter-long wooden ruler. Hisa whimpered softly, bracing herself for more intense pain. He swung that stick with a faint whooshing sound, impacting her posterior with a much louder thwack!

"Oh-ho, fuck! Yes!"

Professor Kimura swung again and again and again, stinging her ass up so good. The ruler slowly migrated down to the most sensitive spot below her anus, just a few millimeters away from her vagina. He gave that sweet spot a good hard whack, setting every nerve ending on fire.

"Oh god, more, master! Don't fucking stop!"

He gladly obeyed her order, punishing her pussy relentlessly. He spread her legs far apart and aimed the ruler vertically against her pussy, whacking it gladly. Whipping that twat like hell, sending her to a dark cloud nine. She lost count at twenty lashes, with a tidal wave of kinky pleasure rushing from head to toe. That thrilling wave got taller and taller, until it finally burst through as a powerful orgasm.

"Sakura! Sakura!" Hisa shrieked as she squirted hard against his metal desk, making a loud metallic tinkling sound. He laughed triumphantly as her intense climax sent quivering shockwaves throughout her body, with a warm puddle growing around her bare feet.

"Hell yeah, I love kink bitches who cum on the whip. That's like a seal of authenticity, separating the pros from the poseurs."

Hisa moaned pathetically with her face against a math paper with Ichiro's name on it, and a B- grade in red ink. A deep afterglow quickly set in, with drool oozing out of her mouth.

"You better return the favor, bitch. Get down on your knees."

She wanted to obey his order, but she felt too good to move.

"Get down on your fucking knees!"

He grabbed the handcuff chain, yanked her body off the desk, and shoved her down on her knees on the wet linoleum floor. He grabbed her pink pigtails and yanked her head up toward his face.

"Suck my cock, you dirty harajuku slut. Fast and deep."

"As you wish, my mathematical master."

He laughed under his breath, then he grabbed the back of her head and shoved her mouth against his penis. She opened wide, took that thick dick as deep as she could, and whipped her head back and forth in a pink blur.

"Fuck yeah, bunny bitch!" he growled triumphantly. "Deep-throat me like those rich douchebags at the hostess club."

She kept sucking his dick with reckless abandon, caught up in the wild mood of this illicit encounter. Gagging five times. He grabbed her head and skullfucked her even faster, gagging her ten more times. He finally pulled out to catch his breath. Hisa swooned against his desk. Her pussy begged for more attention. She lay down face-up on the cool linoleum floor, stretching her arms and bunny ears toward the bottom of his desk.

"Cuff my hands to those desk legs, and fuck me in the asshole."

Professor Kimura chortled in disbelief, but he didn't hesitate to bind her wrists to the metal legs with those novelty cuffs that she bought at ウェットパンサーセックスショップ (The Wet Panther Sex Shop.)

"You love getting fucked on the ground like a dirty rabbit... but I'm gonna fuck you like a raging bull. In your asshole."

He got down on the floor and slowly pierced her anal sphincter with his thick prick. She moaned harshly as her nerve endings blazed once again, racing right up to her clit. He raised her legs against his chest, and screwed her as fast and as hard as he could. She liked anal sex better than vaginal. That tight stretching visceral sensation always blew her mind. He grabbed the ruler and whipped her perky breasts over and over.

"Oh god yes, master. Keep whipping my big fucking tits!"

"I'll turn 'em pinker than those stupid tattoos around your nipples."

He kept whipping and whipping while pounding her asshole, making her cum three more times. Emptying her fluid reserves all over the floor, making her feel better than ever. This was kinkier than any hentai manga she ever read, or drew. He tossed the ruler aside, grabbed her pigtails, and gave them another playful pull, yanking her head up off the hard floor.

"Did you learn your math lesson, bitch?" he growled in the throes of coitus.

"Yes, master. I'm the teacher's pet."

"Here's a pop quiz. What's the definition of Descartes' Theorem?"

She laughed at the incredibly awkward question while get ass-fucked like hell. "Uh... the radii of any four mutually tangential circles always satisfy a quadratic equation."

"Very good, Miss Yamada. Now I'm gonna satisfy a big equation on your face!"

Professor Kimura scooted his knees up to her shoulders, and jerked out a major load on her cheeks and chin. Roaring like Godzilla with a bad case of laryngitis. He sunk backward in sheer exhaustion, and she sighed pleasantly, rattling the metal cuff chain against the metal desk.

"Do I get extra credit for that?" she giggled.

"Hell yeah, baby. I'll give you extra credit any time you want."

He grabbed a key from a desk drawer and freed her from bondage. She wiped that hot splooge off with her fingers and put it in her mouth, savoring the bitter taste of her sweet reward. She took off her bunny ears and put her cute sailor schoolgirl outfit back on while he slipped back into his nondescript business suit. Easing back into their usual teacher-student role, but still too excited for any regrets to seep in. He gathered all his class papers off the floor while she put the bunny ears and handcuffs back in her knapsack.

"By the way, I'm hosting an exhibit of my paintings at the Kappabashi gallery on Saturday night. With wine and cheese," Hisa beamed.

"Maybe I'll stop by and check it out. It'll be a nice break from all this math crap."

She giggled sweetly and stepped toward the door.

"By the way, my first name is Akira," he beamed.

"Akira Kimura. That would be a great name for a manga superhero."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was a perfect spring night in the trendy Harajuku district. The sidewalks were loaded with Japanese chicks in ridiculous "look at me" outfits; the inevitable result of watching too many idol girl and "magical girl" shows. The many gaudy neon signs reflected her vibrant electric mood. She was young and hot, and loving every minute of it. Heading toward her night job at the Pink Rabbit Hostess Club, eager to lose herself even more. Surrendering to the rhythm of the night.

(To be continued...)

12