Kinky Tokyo Bunny Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Hisa gets dominated, gangbanged and bukkaked.
3.7k words
4.41
10.6k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
123 Followers

"Kinky Tokyo Bunny Girl, Chapter Two"

by J.D. Savanyu

The Pink Rabbit Hostess Club buzzed with the chatter of bunny girls and businessmen, in the heart of the trendy Harajuku district. Twelve hot twenty-something Japanese women pranced around in pink Playboy Club-style outfits, serving cocktails and flirting with corporate executives who were too classy for Hooters.

22 year-old Hisa Yamada put on her costume in the back dressing room, donning a pair of pink bunny ears and velcroing a fluffy white tail to the back of her tight pink unitard. Her ass was still a bit sore after a kinky tryst with Professor Kimura a few nights ago, in room 314 of Takeshita University. A wild fantasy came true with her math teacher, after showing him some of her bondage hentai drawings. He handcuffed her to his desk, whipped her with a ruler, and screwed her brains out on the floor. She loved older men, and her appetite was insatiable.

Hisa took a deep breath, tossed her pink pigtails, and pranced out to the main floor. The synthetic sound of J-pop music and pachinko machines flooded her ears as she moved along the back wall. She scanned the tables with her big false-lashed eyes, looking for men who weren't being "entertained" by other bunny girls.

Dating the customers was against the rules, and she couldn't even touch them. But Hisa went way beyond flirting on a regular basis. She fucked twenty customers over the past five months, usually in nearby hotels after her shifts ended. She loved casual sex; the kinkier the better. But she also hoped that one of those one-night-stands would turn into a steady relationship with a wealthy man. Freeing her from the financial anxiety that most art majors are permanently saddled with.

Her eyes were drawn to a table near the bandstand in front, occupied by a tall muscular thirty-something Japanese man in a sharp blue sport coat. At first glance, she guessed he was a big-time baseball slugger, aiming for a spot in the MLB. (Not being a sports fan, she didn't know what any of the star players looked like.) He noticed that pink bunny girl giving him the eye, and he gave it right back with a warm smile and a come-hither finger wag. Hisa came hither, tossing her pink pigtails and wobbling her wide sexy hips. Nobody ever suspected the punky surprises that lay beneath her pink unitard.

"Good evening, sir. I'm your bunny Hisa," she beamed in Japanese.

"Good evening, Hisa. I'm your soulmate, Riku."

She giggled sweetly, with a twinge of vanity tingling between her legs. "I've never heard that one before."

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Like a sexier version of Sakura from Naruto."

"I love that show. I watch lots of anime, and I draw lots of manga."

"What kind of manga?"

"I'm good at several genres, but hentai is my favorite."

Riku raised his eyebrows in pleasant surprise. "Hentai, eh? Are you one of those dirty bunnies?"

"Dirty as I want to be."

"How dirty is that?"

"See for yourself, honey. Pull out your phone and search for Hisa Yamada on hentaipurple.jp."

She giggled again as he tapped and swiped on his phone, visiting that amateur x-rated manga blog.

"Ooh. Wow, that's fucking hot. I love dirty kinky girls like you."

"I get my inspiration from men like you."

"Who inspired this one?" he asked slyly, holding out his phone to show her drawing of a naked busty Japanese woman, tied to an x-shaped wooden bondage platform. That tattoo-riddled sub was getting pussy-whipped with a red leather dragon tail by a hunky Japanese man wearing nothing but a black leather dominator mask. His erect penis was long enough to hang six donuts on. The dialogue bubble coming out of his mouth said: このドラゴンテールは、私の大きなペニスを温めてくれます。 そのマンコに火をつけてやる! (This dragon tail is warming you up for my big fucking dick. I'm gonna set that pussy on fire!)

"My last boyfriend said a lot of crazy shit like that. We had a lot of fun playing tie-up, but I didn't like him otherwise. I like men who play rough, but treat me well when we're not playing rough."

"A hard man is good to find. Are you available now?"

"I'm available, and looking for a good time. And you're just my type, sweetie."

His face lit up with more pleasant surprise. "Wow, you're a lot sluttier than the other bunnies."

She had a really good feeling about him. His personality was irresistible, and his pockets were obviously deep, on both sides of a thousand dollar sports coat. Meanwhile, another bunny girl named Yoshi hopped up on the stage and started singing a Japanese cover version of "AOK" by Tai Verdes, accompanied by a seven-piece orchestra wearing three-piece tuxedos.

Hisa made sure her boss was out of earshot, then she leaned over to whisper into his ear, brushing her pink-and-white bunny ears against his dark spiky gel-slick hair. "Where are you staying tonight?"

A devilish grin spread across his face. "For real, girl? Are you a hostess or a hooker?"

"I'm your dream lover, free of charge."

"Hot damn." He pulled out a fancy pen, scribbled on the napkin, and handed her a note that read: "Kansai Hotel, room 1203. Let's get real kinky."

"Ooh, the Kansai Hotel. Real fancy," she murmured sweetly.

"Do you mind if I bring some of my, uh... business associates along? They also like playing rough with bunnies."

Holy shit. A BDSM gangbang with a bunch of complete strangers? Her pussy flared with perverted excitement, getting wet beneath a thin layer of pink latex.

"The more the merrier," Hisa beamed. "How about we meet there at eleven o'clock?"

"AOK, baby. I can't wait for our date. Bring that sexy Playboy outfit along."

"Yes sir," she beamed girlishly. Then she cleared her throat, reverting to a professional demeanor. "Now then. Would you like another Manhattan?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm in a New York state of mind in the heart of Tokyo."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Her shift ended three hours later. She left the club and ambled through the Harajuku district in an erotic haze, heading toward the Kansai Hotel. Still wearing her pink bunny suit beneath a snazzy pink leather coat with lots of little hearts and bunny-shaped trinkets glued on. Tokyo idol girl fashion at its tacky best.

She had quite a few three-ways during her slutty college years, but she never had enough courage to go bigger, until now. She had no idea what kind of viper's nest she was about to enter with Riku, but she had to dive right in and let those snakes work their magic.

Many young women passed by on the sidewalk in goofy outfits with lots of crazy colorful shit attached. Kitty and bunny trinkets galore, inspired by anime shows like Tokyo Mew Mew and Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai. Those shallow TikTok-addicted ladies blurred together in her distracted mind. Hisa Yamada surrendered herself to fate, marrying the night. Taking her dark obsession to a new extreme; testing her limits and getting her fill of youthful adventure before she graduated from college and faced the real world. That bunny girl needed yet another rascal to get her off.

She sauntered into the ornate lobby of the five-star hotel, feeling like Cinderella entering Prince Charming's palace (in a twisted XXX asian version of the classic fairy tale.) A velvet-lined elevator took her up to the twelfth floor, with schmaltzy 1970's Muzak playing on an overhead speaker. Setting a creepy ethereal mood. She was horny as hell just thinking about her latest kinky tryst. Her tingling nipples were eager to get clamped, and her pussy throbbed in anticipation of flagellation.

Room 1203 was right around the corner from an ice machine. She pulled the bunny ears out of her pink purse and fastened them to her pink head, then she took off the coat, revealing the vintage pink bunny slut suit. She put the fluffy white tail back on her ass, then she knocked loudly, making her knuckles sting. Riku promptly opened the door, wearing the same sharp blue suit from the club.

"Hey, Hisa. Welcome to the party. Come on in and meet my... associates."

She followed him into a swanky suite with a great view of the Tokyo skyline through a picture window. Five other businessmen lounged about on red velvet furniture, sipping cocktails and smoking Cuban cigars.

"Damn, boss. That bunny bitch is fucking hot!" said the shortest guy in a red pinstripe suit.

"Hell yeah," agreed a taller guy in a gray suit. "I love your taste in women."

"I love your taste in business suits," Hisa giggled. "Which company do you guys work for?"

Riku's associates grinned awkwardly, rolling their eyes toward their boss.

"An important/export firm," Riku replied. "Exporting sake from Japan, and importing cigars from Koo-bah."

"I'm not a smoker, but I love cocktails. And cocks," Hisa remarked. The businessmen hooted like a bunch of college frat boys at a sorority mixer.

"Why don't we cut the bullshit and get right to the action?" Riku suggested.

"Fuck yeah, boss," beamed a lanky guy in a brown suit. "Let's get that bunny bitch naked. Except for those cute rabbit ears."

"Let's see if she fucks like a rabbit, after we tie her up and whack that ass real good."

The guys swooped in and took off her pink unitard and pink panties, leaving her completely nude except for her pink bunny ears. A bunch of pink rings and studs decorated her big breasts and shaved vagina, and a pink metal heart dangled out of her belly button. Her nipples were framed by pink tattooed hearts, and another tattoo a few inches above her clit dubbed her a "Bratty Bitch." The businessmen hooted louder.

"God damn, girlie," cheered the gray-suited guy. "You're like a cross between Barbie and a kinky porn star."

"I love punk-ass sluts," said another guy in a blue suit.

"I'm kinky to the core," Hisa replied seductively. "But I still like using a safe word. How about Sakura?"

"Fuck safe words," Riku grunted.

"Safe words are for hipster pussies," added the red-suited guy.

Hisa felt a sharp twinge of fear, but she was in too deep. She had to ride it out, no matter what.

"All right," she giggled awkwardly. "I like walking on the wild side once in a while."

Riku went to a duffel bag on a mahogany table, pulled out some rope, and used it to tie her wrists and ankles together. This penthouse suite with neo-classical décor turned her on much more than Professor Kimura's bland math classroom. Pussy juice trickled steadily down her legs.

"There you go, you dirty hentai slut," Riku growled. "All tied up and ready to play, like those BDSM bitches you love to draw."

"Reality is way better than fantasy," Hisa giggled.

"Damn straight. By the way, I lied to you a minute ago. We don't really work for an import/export firm."

"Which company do you work for?" she asked suspiciously.

Riku grinned playfully, swishing a length of rope gently against her erect nipples. "Yakuza, incorporated."

"Holy shit," Hisa gasped. A viper's nest indeed. She was tied up in a hotel room with six murderous mobsters!

"Don't worry, honey. We promise we won't hurt you... much."

Riku swung the rope much harder against her tits, making her yelp in pleasant pain. "Oh fuck!"

He swung it again, getting the same response.

"A-ha! I love bad boys," she shrieked.

"You hit the jackpot, bitch. We're as bad as it gets."

He whipped her tits five more times, turning them pinker than the tattoos around her ring-laden nipples. Her knees buckled in masochistic ecstasy.

"More, master!"

"Master, eh? I like the sound of that."

He whipped those big boobies seven more times in rapid succession, making her squeal. His Yakuza cronies circled around like a pack of timberwolves, leering at her with hungry snarling faces. Six boners pressed hard against their expensive designer pants. (Purchased with ill-gotten drug and hooker money.)

"Whip my pussy, master!" she shrieked, spreading her legs as far as the rope around her ankles would allow.

"Yes ma'am. I'm gonna whoop that bunny pussy so hard, you'll be limping around the club tomorrow night."

He swung the rope with a strong underhand motion, connecting solidly on the full length of her throbbing twat.

"Oh shit!"

"You deserve to be punished, you dirty fucking skank!"

He swung it harder, making it sting sweeter.

"Oooh yeah! Make my pussy hurt, boss!"

The mob boss gladly followed her order, swinging that rope over and over and over, striking her wet sensitive cunt from various angles. This was her wildest kinky fling by far. The genuine danger increased her pleasure greatly over her usual role-playing "danger." Her dark sexual excitement quickly reached the boiling point.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum! OoooohWAAAAAHHH!"

A powerful orgasm wracked her entire body, with an equally powerful jet of fluid bursting out of her pee-hole and soaking the shag carpeting. The mobsters cheered triumphantly, as if they were watching a slugger hit a home run for the Yomiuri Giants.

"Fuck yeah, that bunny bitch really gets off on pain!" cheered the gray suited Yakuza. Hisa gasped for breath as a tsunami of ecstasy surged throughout her body.

"Come on boss, let us have a little fun," whined the red-suited one.

"No problem, boys. Grab some riding crops and turn that rabbit into a stallion."

They grabbed some genuine leather crops from Riku's bag of tricks, and swarmed that bunny girl like the wolves they were. The blows rained down from every direction, unleashing a stinging torrent on every square inch of her private real estate. She moaned in delight as their whips formed many red stripes on her soft pale flesh. Her pink schoolgirlish pigtails flailed wildly as she whipped her head back and forth in delighted exasperation.

The whipping stopped abruptly, and Hisa moaned in relief.

"Get down on your knees, bitch!" Riku barked.

Hisa dropped down on the shag carpeting, then he shoved her into the doggy-style position against a king-size mattress. Her face rested sideways against a silky purple comforter. Riku grabbed a big wooden spanking paddle and tapped it menacingly on his right palm while gazing down at her naked heart-shaped ass. The other guys lined up on either side of the bed and whipped their dicks out, masturbating slowly but surely, like heavyweight champions shadow boxing before a match.

"You're a naughty bunny girl, fucking the customers," Riku growled. "Your boss hasn't caught you yet, so I better spank you straight before he does."

He swung that paddle nice and hard, impacting her entire ass with a loud pash!

"Aaaaah, fuck!"

Pash!

"Aaaa-ha-ha! More, master!"

"You can't get enough. You crazy high-class ho!"

Pash! Pash! Pash! Pash! Pash! Pash! Pash! Pash! Pash! Pash!

She pounded her fists on the memory foam mattress as tears of kinky joy dripped from her eyes. Pain made her feel alive; getting higher than ever in a penthouse fantasy. (Much better than the Penthouse Letters she grew up reading.)

"Call me your big Yakuza daddy," Riku growled.

"You're my big Yakuza daddy," Hisa murmured.

He spanked her again with that big-ass paddle. "Louder!"

"You're my big Yakuza daddy!"

He spanked her again. "LOUDER!"

"YOU'RE MY BIG YAKUZA DADDY!"

"Fucking right, bunny bitch. Now you're gonna get banged by the whole gang. A six pack of samurai studs."

He tossed her up onto the mattress, flipped her over roughly, and untied her ankle ropes. The guys all got naked as she gazed up at a crystal chandelier, bracing herself for the roughest sex of her young life. Riku grabbed some clamps from his bag and put them on her erect nipples, making her squeal all over again. Then he grabbed her legs, spread them in a wide v-shape, and slammed his seven-inch dick all the way up her pussy.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me like a whore!"

He fucked her fast and hard while spanking her some more with his bare hands. She loved getting pounded by ripped studs like him. Another guy hopped on the bed and shoved his smaller dick right in her face.

"Suck my cock, bunny bitch."

She wrapped her lips around it and bobbed head up and down while growling fiercely. Another guy got on the bed and squeezed her clamped tits, making her moan even louder. He slid his cock in-between those D-cups and titty-fucked her like hell. Three other guys jerked off on the sidelines, eager to step in the ring.

"Shit, boys, I wanna DP that bitch," said another guy. He pushed her body back into doggy-style, then he stood up on the bed, grabbed the chandelier, and rammed his dick up her tight asshole.

"Oh god, I love anal!" Hisa moaned. "Screw the shit out of me!"

Another guy slid his dick up her pussy. They fucked her throbbing holes in rapid tandem, making her cum twice. Draining her dry all over the bed. Another guy shoved his dick between her lips and face-fucked her aggressively. Two more mobsters untied her wrists and forced her to give them handjobs. The last remaining mobster grabbed her pink pigtails and wrapped them around his penis. Getting fucked and spanked six ways from sunday. Her bunny ears jutted out comically from a tangled mass of horny dudes.

Riku took off her nipple clamps a minute later, and she groaned loudly in relief. But they weren't even close to finished with her. The Yakuza gangbangers shifted positions ten times over twenty minutes, giving everyone a chance to fuck her in every hole and whack every square inch of her hot body. A hard relentless onslaught by alpha male studs, literally rocking her world. One of the guys grabbed a gun from his pants pocket and shoved the stainless steel barrel up her twat.

"There you go, bitch. A.38 caliber dildo."

He kept jerking her off with that glock, while everyone else kept doing whatever else. This was better than any of those crazy orgy scenes Hisa loved to draw. Hentai fantasies were never enough for her. She had to make them real, giving men exactly what they wanted. She just hoped those organized crime kingpins wouldn't kidnap her and sell her off as a kinky sex slave.

"God fucking damn, this pink bunny bitch is so good!" Riku roared. He spanked her ten more times, turning her ass beet-red. "All right boys, you've had your fun. I'm gonna finish her off against that window."

His cronies reluctantly dismounted their submissive rabbit-woman. Riku picked her up with his strong arms, carried her over to the picture window, and shoved her lean busty body against the cold hard Plexiglas. The lights of Tokyo glimmered transcendently from two hundred feet above. The pink sign in front of the Pink Rabbit Hostess Club was barely discernible amid the neon cacophony of the Harajuku district.

He rammed his big dick rammed right back up her pussy, sending a shockwave up her spine.

"Oh shit, yeah! Hard, hard, hard!" she squealed.

He grabbed her pink pigtails, yanked her head back, and fucked her at full speed. His muscular hips crashed loudly into her soft supple ass, smooshing her D-cups against the cold glass with every thrust. The other guys formed a half-circle jerk around them.

"That's your city, bitch," Riku growled. "You're the biggest slut in Tokyo."

He let go of her pigtails and smacked her ass even more while thrusting away.

"I want your cum, boss! Shoot me in the face with your samurai gun."

He fucked her fast and hard for another minute, then he pulled out abruptly.

"Get down on your fucking knees!"

She dropped right down on the purple shag carpeting. A jet of splooge blasted her upper lip, splashing way up her nostrils. Riku roared awkwardly as the rest of her face got drizzled with soothing hot cream.

"Oh god, that's so warm. I fucking love it," Hisa murmured. Another guy nudged the mafia boss aside and shot another big load all over her pretty face.

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
123 Followers
12