Kinky Tokyo Bunny Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, I love cum. I want more!"

"I'm gonna bukkake that bitch real good," growled the tallest guy. He stepped in the ring and delivered an uppercut of jizz on her jaw. Thick white man-milk completely covered her face, dripping all the way down to her pussy. Another guy came on both of her eyeballs, clouding her vision. The fifth Yakuza stepped forward and aimed his samurai gun toward her bunny ears.

"I'm gonna turn those pink ears white, you fucking slut! Oh shit, oh shit, aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA-HA-HA-HAAAH!"

Her bunny ears took the brunt of his epic climax. Big gobs of goo dripped down on her pink hair.

"Last shot, bitch," grunted the sixth guy as he stepped in the ring. "Open your fucking mouth!"

She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. He shoved his six-inch penis all the way in at the moment of orgasm, literally choking her with cum.

"Swallow it like a good girl," he growled. She gladly obeyed his order, fingering a lot more into her mouth. Dizzy, dazed, sore in all three holes, and sore all over. Completely and utterly satisfied, sexually and masochistically.

Riku laughed playfully and put his hand under her chin, tilting her jizz-drenched face up toward his sweat-drenched face.

"Great job, Hisa. You're tough enough to be a gang girl. Yakuza strong."

"You're a good gangbanger, baby. But I like art better than crime."

"I bet you'll draw a hentai manga about this when you get home."

"I totally will. You boys really inspired me tonight. I needed a big jolt to break me out of an artistic dry spell."

"I ain't listening to a single word that bitch is saying, with a gallon of spunk all over her face and those fucking bunny ears," the shortest guy remarked.

Hisa giggled sweetly, savoring the afterglow in a cartoonish penthouse fantasy. Many more kinky adventures awaited her at Takeshita University, and far beyond.

To be continued...

12