Kinky Wife Pinned by Hot Wrestler

Story Info
Straight husband gets breath knocked out by Cat ScratchFever.
5k words
3.96
11k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana was very excited. She had waited all week for this Friday night Wrestling championship. Her favorite wrestler, Tasmanian Wrecker, will be there. It was a summer night and she wore a cropped tank top with spaghetti straps and no bra. She wore cut off blue jean shorts, that were a bit loose on her skinny but shapely frame. Her butt cheeks were exposed just enough to be tempting, and when she moved just right a lucky guy could get a glimpse of her panties. The last time she had worn a short skirt and had caught the attention of Tasmanian Wrecker when she blew him a kiss and gave him an up skirt shot of her white panties. After the match, she had managed to get an autograph, but it was too crowded to talk to him.

Lana watched her hero in the ring. His competitor was trying to get a grip and pulled his wrestling trunks halfway down his ass. Lana got a memorable view of his ass. She loved his ass crack. She watched as Tasmanian Wrecker pinned down his competitor and rubbed his sweaty crotch across his face. She could visualize from memory all his body moves while wrestling. Tasmanian Wrecker's wrestling shorts were like spandex and displayed his body form in detail. Lana loved his chest, massive arm muscles, his package, and crotch. She dreamed of handling his cock and balls, and licking every centimeter of his ass. She wanted her lips to suck, kiss, and rub every millimeter of his ass and genitals.

Lana had bought buttered popcorn with extra butter, and a large beer. From the bottom of the container she drank the rest of the extra butter while it would still pour. The butter was warm, tasted good and made her throat feel slick. The beer she drank was now making it urgent to go to the bathroom. She told her brother Jeremy, "Hold my popcorn please, I have to go to the bathroom."

Lana often thought about Tasmanian Wrecker and wondered how big his cock was. He was a very fit wrestler and built like a brick house.

As Lana walked the cement floor to the restrooms which were right next to the wrestlers locker room and showers, she heard wrestlers talking. She looked to see where they were, and where the women's bathroom was. Looking to one side she straightened up to see the other side of the hall and she bumped directly into the giant Tasmanian Wrecker. "I... I'm sorry," she stammered and held his waist to steady her self.

Tasmanian Wrecker asked, "Who are you looking for?"

"You!" Lana said, embarrassed.

"What can I do for you?" the giant man of muscle said.

Lana was rushed, "I want to suck your dick!"

"Well kiss my ass," he said in exclamation.

Lana responded meekly, "Okay."

Tasmanian Wrecker, held her in a hug, and her tiny hands in comparison hugged him. She barely was able to reach around to his ass, and she loved the warm hug as she felt the heat from his body growing.

Lana was lifted off her feet as Tasmanian Wrecker unfastened her shorts and practically ripped them when he put his hands down her shorts. She had a wonderful feeling as she felt the skin of his hands traveling the skin of her ass, and she felt the heat of her ass crack exchanging sensations with his hands. She put one hand down his trunks in the back and squirmed until she could put the other hand down the front. Wonderful sensations came to her hand in the back feeling the powerful muscles and the graceful curves in the mountains of flesh. Her other hand traveled the hot jungle of his pubic hair and toured the awesome flesh of his cock and balls. She was alarmed at how big and fast his cock was growing, and she felt his balls until her tiny hand disappeared in the pubic hair below his balls searching for his secret hole hidden by brushes of hair.

Tasmanian Wrecker accidentally ripped her top off trying to raise her tits to his mouth. He sensually licked her nipples and under breast before taking each of her small tits in his mouth in turn.

Lana was so turned on by the lewd public exhibition display of him hotly licking her tits, that she felt like she was sexually on fire. Her skin felt hot, and her nipples were as hard as ever. She was now hanging on with her arms around his neck, and she felt her shorts drop over her ankles to the floor. She could feel cool air breezily sifting between her legs. Then she felt Tasmanian Wrecker hold her in place by slipping his hand in her panties again and holding her ass, while the other hand now slipped her panties down. The feeling of his hand sliding down the skin of her hip was awesome and made her tingle. His hand slipped to her bottom and she could feel the heat from her asshole mingle with the heat from his hand. His fingers were stretching the edge of her pussy as her panties seemed to float down toward her knees. She felt his finger slip on the edge of her pussy and she knew already that she was wet.

Her feet were not even on the ground as other spectators passed by in the hall respectfully not walking on her panties or torn off top. She knew her pussy was in view, and also her puckered asshole. Her naked tits were pressed against his chest and her pussy was now hugging his waist. She could feel the massive lump of his cock she had grappled with a minute ago, and pulled out of his trunks.

He slipped her down onto his cock and started fucking her pulling her up and down by her ass, as she humped while her arms were around his neck. It felt like her pussy was split in half as his tanned cock was not only hard but powerful. She had multiple orgasms so wet, that his cock was making splashes as they coordinated genital movements and flexed erotically.

He was swelling even more and getting harder, then put her down on her knees and held her head by the hair as he plugged her face with his throbbing cock. She was glad she had the oily popcorn butter in her throat because his cock impaled her buttery throat making her eyes pop wide open and her mascara smeared and ran. His cock was throbbing so hard she thought she could almost hear his heartbeat through it. She could feel the throbbing through the puffy veins on his cock. She sucked hard and could feel every feature beneath the skin with her lips.

She felt the spurts in her throat and felt the cum start to coat her throat as it began to slowly go down. As he pulled out from her throat his cock was still gushing spurts of cum and she was able to feel and taste the thick creamy cum all through her mouth. It tasted great and she loved the sexy smell of it through her nostrils. It made her throat even more slippery.

After he came, gave her the opportunity to clean his cock and balls. She loved the combined tastes of sweat and sex juices. She loved the sticky feel of his balls pubic hairs coated with juices as she sucked them clean. She treasured the experience of licking his crotch all the way back to his asshole. Then he lifted her again and slid his still firm cock in her pussy. He loved the feeling of her tight squeeze and he could feel the smooth and warm folds of her pussy walls with his cock. Suddenly she said to him, "I can't hold it any longer!"

Before he could figure out what she meant, he felt a warm covering travel sensuously over his cock and balls and run down his legs. She was peeing on him while being fucked. He made her lick it all up, cock and balls, and his legs too. While she was at it he turned so she could kiss and lick his ass.

Lana was in a dream state, and by the time she had licked his entire ass and crotch, she realized they had spectators. She had wanted him so bad that it never bothered her that she was naked in public, and everyone passing by could see her naked sex. In other circumstances she would have been extremely embarrassed and humiliated, but this was well worth it.

This was her first time deep throat and now she felt like she was in the land of amazing sex. She was enamored with Tasmanian Wrecker.

Then Tasmanian Wrecker told her where he lived and to visit him Monday night, and not be late because he has to keep a schedule.

Monday evening came and Lana's husband Steve was out somewhere else. Lana got Jeremy to take her to Tasmanian Wrecker's place. They rang the door bell at a large wooden door. Soon Tasmanian Wrecker answered the door in person. Lana and her son both were awestruck. He was wearing a tank top and some spandex shorts so little they could have passed for panties. His cock and balls were obscenely visible in a vulgar display. Lana reflexively reached for his cock and stroked it, and Jeremy stared at it embarrassed for his mother, but he couldn't take his eyes off of it.

"Come this way," he said.

Tasmanian Wrecker could tell when groupies were so enamored with him that they would do practically anything he told them. He knew Lana was already this way. She practically melted in his presence, but he was not sure about Jeremy yet.

They came into a warmly furnished living room. He had Jeremy stand to one side, and Lana in front of him. He hugged Lana allowing her to hug him back and feel of his body as she was famished for sexual touch of his body.

Jeremy watched while he could tell Lana was having pleasure and Tasmanian Wrecker lifted her tee shirt off exposing her braless chest with small tits, and hard tiny brown nipples. Tasmanian Wrecker threw the tee shirt to Jeremy.

"Take your shoes off," Tasmanian Wrecker told her.

Obediently Lana kicked off her shoes.

In front of Jeremy, Tasmanian Wrecker lifted Lana high enough to lick her nipples. He watched as Tasmanian Wrecker sucked her tits in his mouth one at a time. Then he let her down and unfastened her shorts letting them drop. He cupped her pussy in one hand and watched Jeremy's face to make sure he was watching.

Jeremy watched as Tasmanian Wrecker pushed Lana's panties down and let them drop to her ankles. Tasmanian Wrecker turned Lana so Jeremy could see the tuft of black pussy hair covering Lana's mound and Tasmanian Wrecker divided it with his fingers traveling her cleft and toying her clit back and forth, then stroking her clit hood and playing it around in tiny oval circles. Jeremy could see Lana's clit was hard and deep pink in color. Her pussy lips were engorged, and had a tanned look.

Tasmanian Wrecker turned her so her butt faced Jeremy, and he began to spank her ass.

Lana felt complimented that Tasmanian Wrecker wanted to play with her like all this and felt like he admired her body which made her feel beautiful.

Jeremy watched as Lana's ass jiggled and started turning reddish pink. Tasmanian Wrecker spread her ass crack open to spank the insides of her butt cheeks. By doing this her asshole was in clear sight to Jeremy and he could see the rays of dark wrinkles around her asshole, like a decoration. He could see the engorged edge of her lower pussy and a drop of tantalizing love juice lingering on the edge.

Tasmanian Wrecker turned Lana back around and Jeremy had a perfect view of her camel toe again. He loved the shapely pussy mound and the dark cleft cancelled by a jutting clit and engorged pussy lips.

Lana was humiliated that Tasmanian Wrecker was doing this in front of her son. She was embarrassed, but it was worth it because she wanted Tasmanian Wrecker badly.

Jeremy watched as Tasmanian Wrecker let his finger travel down Lana's pussy split showing the pink insides of her pussy lips and rubbing her pee hole until his fingers sank into her pussy. He began fondling the insides of her pussy feeling the smoothness until her found her G-spot and began to caress it. Her juices were flowing, and he pulled out a soaking wet finger and told Lana, "open your mouth." When she did he plunged his finger in her mouth and slid it up and down her tongue. She began to suck and clean the juices off his finger without being told. Only after a few seconds did she feel totally humiliated doing this in front of her son.

Looking at Jeremy, Tasmanian Wrecker said, "Close your eyes and open your mouth." Then Tasmanian Wrecker harbored his fingers in Lana's pussy again until they were totally soaked again. Taking his dripping fingers out he lifted them to Jeremy's open mouth and stuffed his fingers all the way in sliding them back on Jeremy's tongue. Jeremy's eyes opened wide for a second before he shut them again. Jeremy was embarrassed, but surprised himself when he realized all this action had turned him on. He had an uncontrollable hard on by now, which Lana noticed.

Tasmanian Wrecker announced, "Come with me, we are going to another room." They left Lana's clothes in the floor and Tasmanian Wrecker walked with his hand grasping Lana's butt, while she held his with her tiny hand contrasted by his massively powerful butt cheek. She slipped her hand under the side seam of his trunks to feel the skin of his butt. Lana was turned on.

Jeremy followed them meekly. They went down into his immense basement where they saw a room with weights and exercise equipment, a lounge room, another room with a mock practice ring set up, and an ominous room with, he realized, BDSM equipment. All equipment and every room in the house was equipped with HD cameras with instant zoom playback. He followed them into the lounge room where he had Lana lay face down on the bed with her knees spread by the corner of the bed as Jeremy watched. Tasmanian Wrecker tied her down spread eagle, patted her ass and said, "Don't go anywhere, we'll be right back."

Now Tasmanian Wrecker led Jeremy to the other rooms showing him around, as if for entertainment. He showed the exercise room and promised the opportunity to use it to build some muscle for his slim smooth body. Then he showed the practice ring and said Jeremy could learn some moves. Finally they went to the BDSM room where Tasmanian Wrecker offered Jeremy to get naked and enjoy himself while they looked around. Jeremy realized he was a special guest so he stripped off his clothes piling them in the floor next to the wall.

Tasmanian Wrecker showed Jeremy a chase lounge and offered for him to try it out, and to lay on it face down. It seemed awkward at first, but Jeremy tried it out anyway. He found that laying that way caused him to lay over a hump in the chair with his ass up, and his legs dangling over the side. Before he knew it, Tasmanian Wrecker had clamped his legs over the sides, and bound his wrists with rope loops over his head, his knees were securely spread.

Standing back Tasmanian Wrecker admired his catch. There was a fine young ass, actually pretty, firm, and tight. The meat of Jeremy's legs, spread handsomely in this position, were sexy looking and enhanced his leg tone. Tasmanian Wrecker smacked Jeremy's butt a couple times just to watch how firmly it jiggled. Then he spread the tiny and tight butt crack to see what a treasure he actually had. It was an awesome sight. Jeremy was starting to talk, but Tasmanian Wrecker grabbed a cock gag nearby and plugged Jeremy's mouth temporarily.

Tasmanian Wrecker left Jeremy for and went back to Lana. He fondled, and caressed her pussy. She couldn't see him but he gave her pussy plenty of foreplay, and loved how her puffy pussy lips responded by engorging. He took his cock out hand pressed against her opening until she was wetting his cock and he plunged it in. She was tight and she could only grunt and said, "Oh my god. Uh."

Getting her on the brink of orgasm, Tasmanian Wrecker withdrew and went back to Jeremy,

Tasmanian Wrecker came around to Jeremy's head standing with his cock in front of Jeremy's face. "Wouldn't you like to kiss it?" he said. Pulling his cock out, he rubbed it against Jeremy's face. Jeremy shook his head, "no." Subconsciously though he was beginning to realize he wanted it.

Tasmanian Wrecker said, "I'm going to unplug your mouth from the fake cock so you can have the wonderful experience of tasting a real cock in your mouth. Now close your eyes and hold your mouth open."

Tasmanian Wrecker, removed the cock gag leaving only the open ring holding Jeremy's mouth open, and quickly inserted his cock. Tasmanian Wrecker lovingly painted Jeremy's tongue with pre-cum and Lana's pussy juice.

Jeremy tasted the skin of Tasmanian Wrecker's cock, and his pre-cum. He realized he liked the taste. It was his first time sucking cock. He found the taste intriguing, and sucked it clean and was still sucking strongly not wanting to let it go until Tasmanian Wrecker pulled it out with a pop. In the future if Tasmanian Wrecker asked nicely he would probably suck his cock for free. He liked the looks of his balls, and wanted to taste them as well. Jeremy was surprised at his own reactions.

Tasmanian Wrecker kept fucking Jeremy's mouth, but his cock was too big to go down his throat yet. He loved the warm wet feeling, and soon he was shooting cum covering the insides of Jeremy's mouth. Tasmanian Wrecker replaced the cock gag to make sure none dripped out and Jeremy could enjoy it all.

Then Tasmanian Wrecker removed his trunks, rubbed his balls in Jeremy's face and said, "I'll be back in a few minutes." He left the room and walked back to the lounge where Lana was all tied up. Bringing the olive oil with him, he proceeded to massage Lana's back and butt cheeks. He lubed her ass crack and asshole plenty good. Admiring her ass again made him start getting horny again and with his physical fitness his body regrouped quickly and his cock was getting hard again.

Tasmanian Wrecker was ready for some ass. He went back to Jeremy.

Jeremy did not know what to expect, but he felt Tasmanian Wrecker caress his back muscles, and his sides. Tasmanian Wrecker reached under his chest and pinched his nipples cupping and squeezing his male breasts. He caressed Jeremy's butt a few times enjoying the feeling of it. He fondled Jeremy's lower section with fervor. Now he pulled on Jeremy's long hair, and cupped his hand around Jeremy's throat as if to control him. He stroked Jeremy from his neck and behind his ears all the way down his back to his legs, and all the way down his legs, touching his balls on the way. Jeremy wiggled and clinched but he realized that Tasmanian Wrecker owned him.

Tasmanian Wrecker couldn't get over Jeremy's lovely ass, and took some olive oil and coated his ass good. Jeremy wiggled but could not move much and couldn't speak because of the cock gag. He felt the olive oil make his butt skin feel sexy and smooth, and felt Tasmanian Wrecker run his hand up and down his crack.

Terrified, he realized now that Tasmanian Wrecker was starting to rub his cock up and down Jeremy's crack, placing it to the bottom of his crack and holding his butt cheeks to stroke it. He felt Tasmanian Wrecker fingering his asshole thinking he is just toying with it, but he did feel the fingers go deep and explore his rectum and give a massage to his prostate which was a complete surprise and first time experience.

Shocked, Jeremy felt Tasmanian Wrecker rub his cock head against his asshole. This gave Jeremy an uncomfortable feeling. He could only wiggle and clinch but that didn't faze Tasmanian Wrecker. Soon Jeremy felt his asshole get slippery, and then the head of Tasmanian Wrecker's cock edged in, before resting there a minute. The pressure was still on, and when Jeremy wiggled again it only caused the cock to sink in to the shaft, and now the shaft plunged in slowly but deep. He felt his asshole widen and soon felt pubic hair smashing against his butt, and soon Tasmanian Wrecker's stomach was pushing down on his ass. It was warm, but heavy. Jeremy clinched and wiggled, and twisted his asshole to get away, but he was pinned. Tasmanian Wrecker's balls rubbed and bounced on Jeremy's crotch.

Tasmanian Wrecker spanked Jeremy's ass to make him behave. He started pumping deep, and plunged harder and harder. Soon his stomach was spanking Jeremy's ass loudly. Jeremy clinched and gripped the cock with his asshole but it only made Tasmanian Wrecker feel it better. Jeremy tried to wiggle but he was pinned, pinned by a big strong cock deep in his ass, that actually lifted him off the table by his asshole with each thrust while being fucked.

12