Kinky Wife Pinned by Hot Wrestler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully holding back his next cum shot, Tasmanian Wrecker pulled out and went back to Lana's slick ass. Without warning he plunged his cock directly into her ass which adapted quickly. After only a few strokes gave a powerful cum shot, but held back after one squirt, and went back to Jeremy. Jeremy heard him coming and prepared for another assault and soon felt Tasmanian Wrecker's cock plunge straight in and immediately shot several volleys of cum. Jeremy could feel the spasms, and felt the cum hit his insides by the hot feel of it. He actually felt Tasmanian Wrecker's cum dripping down his inner walls. It was an amazing feeling. Tasmanian Wrecker inserted a butt plug to make sure none escaped.

Tasmanian Wrecker turned Jeremy over face up and blindfolded him.

Going back to the other room Tasmanian Wrecker untied Lana and blindfolded her, feeling her wonderfully small breasts in the process.

Now Tasmanian Wrecker guided Lana to the other room and physically lifted Lana to a sitting position on Jeremy's face and gave instructions for Jeremy to lick and suck until there was not even a drop of honey juice left. Lana hunched back and forth on his mouth from clit to asshole. She could hear his lips smack on her escaping cum and juices.

When Tasmanian Wrecker finally let Jeremy up, Jeremy realized he had rimmed for the first time, and suddenly felt humiliated when he realized it was Lana's asshole.

Lana realized she would have to be home soon to avoid issues with Steve.

Lana and Jeremy promised to come back, but they were worn out and stammered to find the right words.

Tasmanian Wrecker grinned as he waved good bye, and shut the front door.

Meanwhile that evening, Steve had gone to find Lana. He didn't think she would be back to the wrestling stadium, but he used that as an excuse to see the built bodies of the female wrestlers again. Maybe he could con one into making out with him. He wondered what their pussies felt like, and if their pussies could grip hard. He dared to wonder what it would be like to eat their pussies.

After he parked he found an open entrance to the wrestling stadium. Finding his way first to the ring, he saw some female wrestlers practicing, as this was a night off for the fans. He felt sneaky. He hoped to see his favorite, "Cat Scratch Fever."

"Who are you looking for?" a voice rang out.

"Oh! Hi. My name is Steve and I just want to meet Cat Scratch Fever and get an autograph."

"Well sir, you might be in luck, but you might have to earn it. I am Cat Scratch Fever!" She said, "Follow me and I'll get you an autograph." She had on a hot pink thong body suit that was so thin and stretchy he could make out her pubic hair.

Steve realized he hadn't recognized her with out her performance make up.

They went down the hallway with cement floors to the dressing rooms and went into the lady wrestlers dressing room. At a desk combo make up table, she produced a post card with her picture, and signed it in front of him. When he looked at it he saw her picture was a nude with her pussy spread open. His jaw dropped.

She put her arm around him, and asked, "You like it huh?"

Stuttering, Steve said, "Yeah."

With one arm around his waist she reached down with the other and stroked his cock.

She asked, "How long does it take this thing to get hard?"

Steve was already shocked and felt humiliated.

Cat Scratch Fever uncovered a boob and put his face to it. "Suck that tit for a minute, maybe that will help you."

Steve was totally over powered by the woman.

With one hand holding his face to her boob, she dropped her other hand to his ass and fondled it, squeezing to feel how soft it was.

She said, "If you want to keep that autograph you are going to have to earn it. Lay down here."

Steve looked around to see where she meant because it was a cement floor where they were standing.

In a split second, she did her famous Double trick throw down cantilever maneuver and slammed him to the ground on his back. This knocked the breath out of him, and before he could regain his breath she sat on his face moving her suit crotch to the side and told him to eat her pussy. She humped while he licked and sucked at her pussy. She reached back and grabbed his dick to see if it was hard yet.

Steve was so scared that his cock didn't respond. But her pussy odor was strong and soon his cock started to get heavy.

He was still eating her pussy, and she seemed to calm down a little when he slipped his tongue into her vagina.

"Clyde, come here," she yelled.

Clyde practically ran out of his office. "This man don't want to get hard for me. Get him warmed up."

Cat Scratch Fever yanked Steve up to his knees. "Open your pussy mouth," she commanded.

The second Steve started to part his lips to say something, Clyde stuck his crooked old gay cock in his mouth. "Suck my cock and balls, mother fucker."

This was the first time Steve had ever done anything gay, and was astonished at how easily they made him succumb.

Clyde came in powerful bursts and coated Steve's mouth and gullet with the finest of pro-wrestler cum.

Cat Scratch Fever pulled Steve up to his feet and yanked his pants and underwear down. She felt his cock and balls in glory and fondled his soft puny ass. Her hand roughly traveled up and down his crack before she sank a finger in his ass all the way to the knuckles. She gave him an anal fingering he won't forget.

Clyde knelt down and sucked Steve's cock into his mouth and within seconds Steve's cock was rock hard.

"There you go," Clyde said to Cat Scratch Fever.

"Good Job," She responded.

Cat Scratch Fever used an arm bar and half nelson to land Steve on his back on the floor again with his pants down. She grabbed his cock as she sat down on it holding him down by the neck. "You better cum quick or I'll beat the shit out of you, Pussy."

Steve felt so humiliated and submissive to be overcome by a woman that it turned him on. It was the degradation that must have turned him on.

Cat Scratch Fever rode him like a bronco until he felt like his cock would be disjointed. She slapped him when his bucking slowed down. His cock was the hardest it had ever been and he came with an orgasm that made his whole body shudder and clinch.

He thought it was over, but she held his hands above his head and sat on his face again and said, "Clean it up!"

Submissively he licked her clean, inside her vagina, and in her cunt lips, and up her butt crack. He kissed her ass. She rocked up and down his face and told him to kiss her clit good bye. Finally she turned him over and spanked his ass. "You better take care of that picture or I'll whip your ass!"

She let him get up clumsily with his pants around his ankles. He had never been stripped down like this in a public place. He was still pulling his pants up when she said, "you better come back tomorrow and let Clyde have some of that ass with pictures, or I will come looking for you."

Steve was proud of his autographed picture of her, and took care to keep it in a safe place.

When Steve got home, Lana and Jeremy were already there. "Hi, what did you guys do this evening?"

Lana chimed in, "We got some exercise." Her asshole still felt stretched.

Jeremy confirmed, "Yep. What did you do?" Jeremy still had the taste of sex in his mouth.

Steve answered subdued, "I got a signature I have needed." Steve could smell the cum on his own breath.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12