Kira Bk. 01: Citadel Of Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was only going to kiss you, Freya. Can't we have a bit of fun to pass the time?" Kira waits for a response.

She has more self-control than I thought. She's clearly horny right now. I would like to taste her again... Freya glances at Yasmin.

She's watching them curiously. "Okay just a kiss then." Freya tries to act like she isn't really excited. Will I feel anything from this now I'm a vampire? She wonders.

Kira brushes her lips softly against Freya's mouth, looking her in the eye for a moment before launching into a passionate kiss. Freya falls backwards, a little stunned. Kira is suddenly forcing her tongue past her lips. Her senses are soon overwhelmed. Kira's thick scent fills her nose and mouth. Freya has never tasted anything like it.

After a while, Freya begins to acclimatise to the powerful aroma. She realises she isn't kissing back. Kira doesn't seem to mind. She breaks off for a moment to pull Freya's shirt off. Freya takes the opportunity to wrap her arms around the vampire's neck and start kissing her roughly.

Am I high right now, or just really horny? Freya wonders briefly. What has she done to me? An overwhelming urge to bite comes over her, but Freya manages to stop herself. This is not the place for all that. I need to control myself.

Kira suddenly forces her onto her back and slips a hand into Freya's leggings, making her gasp. She's not used to this, and feels quite vulnerable now. Kira is far stronger than her. She can do whatever she wants and I won't be able to stop her.

The vampire notices her hesitation. "Just relax, I'm not going to hurt you. Not today anyway. We can experiment another time." She says.

Freya realises how tense she is and tries to relax a little. Kira continues to use her fingers to stimulate her, leaning down to kiss Freya again.

Kira fingers her deeper and harder until Freya can't help but let out a moan. Kira breaks the kiss, giving her an intense stare as she gets rougher. It's beginning to hurt a little now. Freya whimpers, hating how pathetic it sounds. Kira keeps increasing the pressure, rubbing Freya's clit as hard as she can now. It's too much.

"Stop, it hurts Kira!" Freya moans. She instantly regrets complaining as Kira goes even harder. Freya opens her eyes to see Kira staring down at her, fangs out. The lust is clear in her eyes. She's enjoying every bit of this.

Freya grabs Kira's hand to stop her. She's too strong though. As she begins struggling, Kira lunges forward and bites her neck. Freya cries out. It hurts but despite the pain, she feels herself clamping down on Kira's fingers inside her, a powerful orgasm going through her body. She goes limp, whimpering as Kira continues to feed.

She sighs in relief as Kira pulls out her fangs a moment later.

She looks sheepish.

"Um, sorry. I keep forgetting you're not Maya. Did that hurt?

The bite I mean." Says Kira, helping Freya up.

"Yeah, a little." Freya replies. "It wasn't that bad." She adds. I'm supposed to be a vampire. I can't be afraid of a little bite. "I liked it." Is that true? I guess I did climax.

"I hoped you would. Maya used to love it when I bit her with no sedative. I keep forgetting you're new to this. If its ever too much, just tell me to stop, okay?" Says Kira.

I tried to stop you... "Yeah okay. Um, thanks for that. It was... nice." Freya looks away, hating how awkward she was. She realises Kira never 'finished' she looks up at her a little hesitantly. "Um, I guess it's your turn now. Do you want me to... return the favour?"

Kira giggles. "It's fine, you don't have to. Unless you want to of course."

What do I do now? Am I supposed to insist? Would it be rude not

to? Freya glances at Yasmin, wondering what she thought of all this. She's looking at them curiously, but doesn't say anything.

"I'll tell you what," Kira begins. "I'll take care of myself, but you can give me some... entertainment. Go kiss your friend."

Freya sighs. "Come here Yasmin." I hope she's okay with this.

Freya gently pulls her friend closer.

"You don't mind do you?" Freya whispers.

"Of course not. I like how it feels." Yasmin replies, looking eager. Wrapping her arms around her thrall's neck, Freya kisses her softly. She's not sure who she prefers kissing. Yasmin with her innocence and sweet scent, or the intensity of Kira. Kissing Yasmin is a lot more relaxing, although Freya knows she's going to get horny sooner or later.

Freya breaks off for a moment to glance at Kira. The vampire is fingering herself whilst watching them. Her eyes are hungry and full of lust. Freya tries to forget she's there and goes back to kissing her friend.

"Kiss her harder." Kira commands. Freya does as she's told, beginning to get passionate. Yasmin must be feeling the effects of the sedative. She's a little unsteady on her feet, but kisses back as if her life depends on it.

"Be rougher with her. Hold her down." Kira gasps, obviously enjoying herself. Freya forces Yasmin onto the ground and climbs on top of her. She still can't believe her friend is letting her do this. She would stop me if it's too much, right?

Yasmin makes little noises of pleasure, but has stopped kissing back. She's gone mostly limp. Freya continues kissing, using her tongue now too. It doesn't look like Yasmin wants her to stop. She keeps going, completely turned on again now, until a gasp from Kira makes her look up. Freya had almost forgotten Kira was watching. It looks like she's finished. Kira pulls up her leggings and brushes her hair out her eyes.

"Looks like your thrall had fun." Says Kira. "She's got no tolerance to the sedative yet. Soon you'll have to kiss her for an hour or more to get the same effect. Make the most of it while it lasts."

"What about my bite? Will she build up resistance to that too?" Freya asks.

"A little, but not as much as your kiss. The chemistry is a little different. Your fangs secrete something we call 'Dens Venenum' It's fast acting and powerful. Your saliva contains 'Savium Venenum' it takes a little longer to have any effect, because it is absorbed sublingually, rather than injected into the bloodstream.

Some people have more natural tolerance than others. Although, your bite should incapacitate anyone. That's why I'm so worried about that girl I bit yesterday." Kira explains.

"I feel like I'll never learn everything. I never knew being a vampire could be so complicated." Says Freya.

"It's okay, you'll get there. You don't need to remember all the Latin anyway, I'm just a bit of a nerd. Honestly, most the vampires at the citadel have no idea how the sedative works. I'm friends with an alchemist, he's taught me quite a lot. He'll be very interested in why that girl wasn't effected by the sedative."

Eight

Chapter 8

The rest of the day is spent chatting, with a little kissing here and there. Kira has a nap in the afternoon as she didn't get any sleep the night before. Freya takes the

chance to chat to Yasmin about being her thrall.

"Do you feel any different now?" Freya asks.

"Not really. Well, I guess I feel closer to you, but that might just be because... you know, we've been kissing and stuff." Says Yasmin, looking away in embarrassment.

"You wouldn't of been comfortable with that before though, would you?"

"I don't know. I hadn't kissed a girl before. Maybe I would have liked it..."

"Would you kiss Kira? You're not her thrall, so there shouldn't be any special connection there."

Yasmin thinks for a moment. "I guess I would if you told me to. I suppose it would be fun."

"No, not if I asked. Would you do it if she approached you?" Asks Freya.

"Maybe. It wouldn't feel the same as kissing you though."

Yasmin looks up at Freya

"I'm really happy you took me with you. It would've been boring at home without you."

Freya kisses her friend softly and sits close to her. The sound of the waves outside make her sleepy. She feels her eyes closing.

It seems like a moment later when she's woken by Kira shaking her.

"Come on, it's time to go." Says Kira, packing her things. Freya gets to her feet and stretches, following Kira outside. The sun is setting, giving everything a warm orange tint. There's a boat not too far from the shore. It looks expensive. Freya wonders where it came from. Kira has wealthy friends I see. She spots two people waving at them from the boat. Is 'boat' even the right term? Freya wonders. Maybe 'yacht' is more appropriate.

Kira drags their little rowing boat to the shore and loads it up with her bags. They get in and Kira begins rowing them to the yacht. A man and a woman are waiting for them, both dressed in black. Freya guesses they must be vampires too. The man extends a hand to help them up. I thought vampires were supposed to be handsome. Freya thinks, glancing at his weathered face. He has a scar down one cheek and an unkempt grey beard.

I guess that's another vampire myth busted.

"Thanks for coming. What's the situation in town? Did anyone see me?" Asks Kira.

"I don't believe so. You caused quite a stir." Says Grey-beard. "Word got out that someone tried to kill some poor girl in her sleep but messed it up. What happened exactly? You said something about the sedative not working?"

"That's right. I bit her twice to no effect. Never had that happen before." Kira replies.

"Strange. In my eighty years of being a vampire, I've never heard of that happening. Best you get to the citadel."

Did I hear that right? Did he say he was eighty? Freya looks at him again. He doesn't look a day past forty. Apart from the grey beard anyway.

"Yeah, I'll inform the master. Need to speak with Victor too. If anyone knows anything about this, he will. You coming with us?" Kira asks.

"No, we have business here. We'll take your boat back. You should get going right away. Take care Kira." The man nods at her and lowers himself into the row-boat. The woman wishes them good luck and follows suit.

Kira turns to Freya. "There's a storm coming, can you feel it?"

"You think there'll be trouble?" Freya asks.

"Oh no, I meant a literal storm. But then again... who knows what will happen now. If one person is resistant, there's probably others. There's no point worrying about it now. It's going to be a rough night Freya. The wind's picking up already. I hope you don't get sea sick. Well actually you can't. It'll be your thrall who has a bad time." Says Kira.

"Kira...?" Freya starts. "Did that man say he was eighty?"

"Yes. Why, does that surprise you? I told you vampires age slower."

"Um, how old are you?"

"I'm not eighty if that's what you're worried about." Kira replies with a grin.

"Tell me. I want to know." Is she older than I thought? Why do I care so much?

"Fine. I'm thirty."

"Really? I thought... never mind." Freya looks away.

"How old did you think I was?"

"I dunno. Early twenties I guess."

"Does it make much difference? You're a vampire now. You can be fifty and still feel young. It's only when you reach two centuries that the years start catching up with you. Come on,

we've got to get going."

Kira goes to the cockpit and gets the yacht moving. Freya notices how strong the wind is becoming.

"Anything I can do to help?" She asks.

"Not really. Go make sure everything is secure below deck, then try to get some rest. I've got a feeling you won't get much sleep tonight." Says Kira.

"I'm not tired. I'll get Yasmin settled then I'll sit with you. You're the one that needs rest. I'll make sure you don't fall asleep at the wheel."

"Thank you, Freya."

Freya takes Yasmin's hand, and leads her below deck. They find a sleeping area with two beds.

"You okay on your own for a bit?" Freya asks. "I think I'm going to stay up with Kira."

"Yeah, I'll try to sleep if I can. At least I've got a proper bed now. My back is aching from lying in that cave."

"Oh, before I forget, I need to ring my mum. We'll have to make up some story to explain why we're gone. I'll say I'm having a little holiday somewhere with you. I did tell her I was going to stay at yours."

Freya takes out her phone. The battery is getting low, but it's enough to make a call. She rings her mum.

"Hello, Freya? You okay?" She asks, sounding a little worried.

"I'm fine. I'm with Yasmin. I did tell you I was staying at hers." Freya replies.

"Are you coming back any time soon?"

"No. We're going away for a bit. I'm not sure how long we'll be yet." Says Freya.

"Where are you going?"

"On a road trip. We're going shopping then we're thinking about camping somewhere."

"It's a bit last minute, isn't it? You haven't got anything packed."

"Yasmin has enough stuff, and we're shopping tomorrow anyway."

"Well okay then, you're old enough to go off on your own, I just think it's a bit rushed. Is Yasmin with you now?"

"Yeah."

"Can I speak with her?"

"If you want. Hold on." Freya mutes her phone. "She wants to speak with you. You heard what I said, just go along with it."

Yasmin takes the phone. "Hello? Yeah, me and Freya just wanted to get away for a bit. Have some time together." Says Yasmin. "I know, I love her so much."

Freya starts shaking her head vigorously. She doesn't want her mum to think they're in a relationship or anything. She takes the phone back.

"We've got to go now." She says.

"It makes sense now, you don't need to run away. I had a feeling you preferred girls. Yasmin is nice, you'll get on well together."

"It's not like that, it's... Complicated. I'll try to get in touch soon. Don't worry about us, I'll be home before long."

"Okay darling, I'll be waiting for you. See you soon. Love you."

Freya hangs up. "Great, now she thinks we're going out."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that, it just came out." Says Yasmin, looking apologetic.

"It's not your fault. At least she won't worry so much now. She probably thinks we're running off to have a romantic holiday together or something. You can tell your parents that too if you like. I'll leave it up to you."

Freya returns to Kira above deck. "Everything okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, but this storm is going to hit soon," Kira replies. "Sure you want to stay up here with me? We've got some shelter, but

when the wind and the rain hits, we're going to get pretty wet."

"I'll stay for a bit at least. I like the night. Suppose that makes sense as I'm a vampire now."

"Make yourself comfortable then. It's going to be a long night." There's a rumble in the distance. Freya glimpses a bolt of lightning on the horizon.

"Is it dangerous?" Freya asks. "Being out at sea in a thunderstorm I mean."

"We should be fine. If lightning hits the boat, it'll find the shortest path to the water. Just don't touch anything metal. I suppose it could arc through you, but I think the chances are pretty low. I'd be more worried about a fire. If it gets bad, go below deck. No point both of us being at risk."

"How long is the journey to the citadel?" Freya asks.

"We should be there by morning, but it might be longer if we have to avoid the worst of the storm."

It begins getting dark and soon the rain starts. Just a few drops at first, but it quickly turns into a downpour. Despite her improved vision, Freya can't see more than a few feet in front of her.

"How do you know where you're going?" She asks. "I can't see a thing."

"I'm following the route on the GPS." Kira replies.

"What if we hit something?"

"There's not much to hit out here. I've got a radar anyway. I could get us all the way to the citadel without ever looking out the window. Modern technology is great. They tend to keep things traditional at the citadel. It's like stepping back in time

when you go in." Kira explains.

"I'm looking forward to it," Says Freya. "It sounds interesting."

Soon the wind and rain becomes too strong for normal conversation. Freya has to shout to be heard. The yacht sways as the waves hit the side. Freya is glad she can't get seasick as a vampire. The rain cover does little to stop them from getting soaked. At least it's not cold. Freya thinks. This would be hell in the winter.

After an hour of intense rain, it gradually begins to ease off. It's still windy, but the thunder is definitely moving away from them now. Freya hears footsteps. She turns to see Yasmin.

"I'm scared, Freya. I couldn't sleep." Says Yasmin.

"What's wrong? Is it the storm?" Freya asks, getting up. "I don't like boats."

"Want to sit up here with us? It's a bit wet though."

"She'll get cold up here," says Kira. "Go take her below deck.

I'm okay. Get her settled at least."

Freya puts an arm around Yasmin and leads her back to the bed.

"Want me to lie with you?" She asks. Yasmin nods her head. Freya strips out of her wet clothes and gets into bed with her friend, pulling her close.

Freya begins to drift off to sleep. She's awakened some time later, by Kira.

"I need to get some rest." She says, keeping her voice low, so she doesn't wake Yasmin. "We'll continue in the morning.

Kira removes all her clothes and tucks herself in on Freya's other side. The warmth from both girls soon sends Freya back to sleep.

* * *

Freya wakes up feeling horny. Kira is gone but Yasmin is still lying beside her. Freya wakes her up with a wet kiss. She then straddles her friend before kissing her roughly. Not wanting the sedative to take effect yet, Freya pulls away. Yasmin sits up, looking completely awake now.

"Want to play?" Freya asks.

"Yes!" Yasmin replies, looking eager.

Freya takes her friend's hand, bringing it to her lips and kissing it softly. She scrapes her fangs against Yasmin's skin. "Are you going to bite me?" Yasmin asks, not sounding concerned at all. Freya grips her hand tighter, feeling her excitement grow.

"Do you want me to?" Freya asks, looking up at her.

"I guess. If you want to bite, then do it."

"Sure?" Freya presses her fangs into the fleshy part of Yasmin's hand. I wonder how this'll feel.

"Yes, bite me." Yasmin instructs.

Freya sinks her fangs in, making Yasmin squeak in pain. She hesitates. "Does that hurt? Want me to stop?" Please don't make me stop, that felt pretty good.

"It hurts but you can keep going." Says Yasmin, a hint of fear in her voice.

Freya bites again. Harder this time. She feels her fangs sink deep into Yasmin's hand. There's more resistance than biting her neck. Freya lets out a little gasp. She wasn't expecting it to feel this good. Yasmin cries out as Freya presses down harder. She feels something squirt out her fangs. They have a strange ache that intensifies the harder she bites. Freya needs more. Tasting blood, she sinks her teeth in as hard as she can. Yasmin screams and tries to pull her hand away. Freya grabs her arm tightly, burying her fangs as far as they'll go.

She grunts as more fluid squirts from her fangs. It's like an orgasm, it feels that good. Wanting it to happen again, Freya tries biting even harder. She barely notices her friend's sobs. It seems to take forever, but eventually with her mouth full of blood, Freya manages to make them squirt again. Far more this time. It almost hurts as the liquid sprays out with incredible force. It makes Freya jump a little and she pulls away.

She suddenly realises what she's done to her friend. Yasmin is lying half conscious on the bed, holding her bloody hand and whimpering.

"Yasmin... I'm so sorry, I..." Freya turns and runs before she can hurt her again. Kira will know what to do.

1...34567...12