Kira Bk. 01: Citadel Of Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya reaches the cockpit, almost in tears. How could I do that to my friend? What if I've really hurt her?

Kira looks up and sees the blood on Freya's face. "Have a nice feed?" She asks.

"I lost control and... Can you make sure she's okay? I'm scared I'll hurt her again."

"What have you done, Freya? Come on, let's go assess the damage. She's still breathing, right?" Kira steps away from the

wheel and follows Freya below deck.

"I didn't kill her! I just... you'll see." Is it common for vampires to accidentally kill their thrall? I hope not. I'd never go that far. Right?

Yasmin is still curled up on the bed. Kira sits next to her. "Show me what she's done." Yasmin hesitantly shows Kira her bloody hand, flinching as the vampire examines it.

"You bit right through her hand? That must've really hurt her.

I thought I heard someone crying out."

"Don't make me feel any worse. It'll heal, right?" Freya asks, hoping she didn't do permanent damage.

"Sure, but it'll take a while. I'll have to bandage it up and give her something for the pain."

"I thought it wasn't meant to hurt. That's what the sedative is for, right?" Freya asks.

"It's pretty effective, but not when you tear a hole in her hand,

Freya. Of course it hurt. Go make sure we're still on course. I'll patch her up."

Freya reluctantly leaves them to it, hoping Kira has more self-control than her.

She sits at the controls but has no idea what she's doing. There is something that looks kinda like a sat-nav. Freya accidentally presses something and a menu pops up. She decides it's best if she doesn't touch anything else and sits back looking out the

window.

I hope Yasmin won't be scared of me now. Freya thinks. I should've known something like this was going to happen. Why did I make my best friend a thrall? I didn't want to hurt her but I couldn't stop... Am I turning into a monster?

Kira returns, pulling Freya out of her thoughts.

"Yasmin is fine. Her wound will heal before long, but it'll leave a scar. Did you enjoy yourself at least?" Kira asks.

"I didn't mean to hurt her."

"I know you didn't. It's done now, stop worrying about it. So tell me, how did it feel?"

"It felt so good. Better than feeding. That's why I couldn't stop. Kira, I felt my fangs squirting! I've kinda felt that before when I made Yasmin a thrall, but this was different. It was stronger and at the end it was like an orgasm. Loads of stuff came out and it kinda hurt, but in a good way." Freya explains, beginning to get horny just thinking about it.

"I know what you mean. In the early days of being a vampire I used to bite everything. I remember finding this piece of rubber and forcing my fangs into it until it hurt. I used to go for hours. Once I even passed out. At the citadel, one of the vampires got me to fill a glass with my sedative, and we made a thrall drink it. Was quite a challenge to collect the sedative. You've got to make it feel like you're biting someone, but also have the sedative collect in a container. We had to make a little device..." Kira trails off. "Anyway, you should go see Yasmin. Best I don't know what biting someone's hand feels like, otherwise I'll want to try it myself." Kira fiddles with the boat's controls and Freya turns to leave.

At least Kira gets off by biting too. I thought it was just me. Maybe I'll have to try sinking my fangs into something that isn't my best friend. But it wouldn't be warm and wet with the sweet taste of... Stop it Freya! Calm yourself. She tries to push the thought away, but her aching fangs make it difficult.

Nine

Chapter 9

Yasmin looks up as Freya enters the room. Her hand is bandaged up but Freya can still smell the blood from her wound. She sits down next to her friend.

"I'm so sorry Yasmin, I can't believe I did that." Says Freya, taking Yasmin's good hand and squeezing it gently.

"It's okay. Are you going to do it with the other one?" Yasmin asks, looking nervously up at her. "It hurts, but I'll let you do it if you really want."

Freya brings Yasmin's hand to her lips and softly kisses it. "No, I'm not doing it again. I couldn't make you go through it a second time."

"But do you want to?"

"Of course I want to!" Freya instinctively tightens her grip on Yasmin's hand. Please don't tempt me Yasmin...

"Then do it." Says Yasmin, pressing her hand against Freya's lips.

Freya opens her mouth and goes to bite. Yasmin flinches and gives a little whimper. Freya realises she's shaking. She's terrified but will still let me do it. I bet most vampires abuse their thralls. Some people would really take advantage of this.

It takes all her self-control, but Freya manages to let go. She hugs Yasmin tightly, relieved she didn't do it. Yasmin relaxes in her arms.

Freya still feels very horny and being this close to Yasmin doesn't help matters. She suddenly pushes her friend on her back and begins stripping off.

Freya kisses her passionately, grinding and fingering herself until she eventually climaxes. She doesn't even care what Yasmin thinks. This is better than hurting her again.

Freya pulls back, panting hard. That took care of one need but Freya still wants to bite. She raises her own hand to her mouth and gently presses her fangs into it. Will this hurt? Will I even care?

Yasmin realises what she's about to do. "No, Freya. Bite me instead." She begs.

"No, I'm not hurting you again." Freya takes a deep breath and is about to bite hard, when Kira enters the room.

"We're here," she says. "Come on."

Yasmin grabs Freya's hand. "Kira, she was going to bite herself." She says.

Kira looks at her, a little concerned. "When we get to the citadel, I'm getting you a thrall to play with. She doesn't mind a bit of pain. You can do what you want with her, so long as you don't kill her." Says Kira.

Freya is about to argue, but stops herself. I think I need that.

Otherwise, I'll hurt Yasmin or myself.

Freya follows Kira off the Yacht. They've arrived at a rocky shore with a wooden dock. Freya sees what looks like a castle on a hill high above them. Kira takes them along a stone path that leads to a medieval looking village.

"It's a strange place this. This village is run and maintained mostly by thralls or ex thralls. If their master died and there's no place for them at the citadel, they come here." Kira explains. "Can't they just go home?" Freya asks.

"Sometimes they aren't trusted to keep quiet. Other times, they're just too used to this lifestyle to go back. It's a simple but fulfilling life here. No modern day stresses. Very occasionally someone will discover this place, or find out about our kind. If they're not killed, they have the option to live out their days here." Says Kira.

"So the village is run by thralls and prisoners? Does it work? Like, are there ever revolts or anything?"

"Not in recent history. People seem happy here. If they play up... well, I think you can guess. This island is like a time capsule from the Middle Ages. It's pretty magical really." Kira leads them through the village and toward a gate, leading to a set of steps that go up to the citadel.

The trio get curious glances from the townspeople as they walk past. Freya notices they wear medieval attire. Most wear black or grey, but a few sport bright colours. One man in a bright yellow tunic nods at Kira, obviously recognising her.

The vampire pretends not to notice him.

"Who was that?" Freya asks.

"Doesn't matter." Kira replies curtly.

"You two got history? I could sense something there." "No." Kira speeds up her pace. When Freya persists, she sighs. "I slept with him once. Kinda. We didn't even do it properly. It was nothing. I prefer girls anyway."

Freya feels it's best not to press her. She turns her attention to the stone castle they're heading towards. There's a gatehouse with two towers in the valley of the hill. The slope is steep so the only viable entrance to the citadel is through the main gate.

Two men stand guard, armed with pole-axes.

As they approach, the men bar the way. One guard quickly lowers his weapon and stands aside.

"Let them through, it's Kira." Says the guard on the right.

"I don't know her." Says the guy on the left, standing his ground.

"How can you not know Kira? I thought everyone knew her.

Come on, get out the way."

The guard on the left eyes Freya suspiciously. "What about her companion? Know her too?"

"No, but I trust Kira. She wouldn't bring just anyone here.

Besides, she's a vampire by the smell of her."

"Fine, but you better not start trouble." The man reluctantly stands aside.

"Oh, Kira always brings trouble. Things are never dull when she's around. Good to see you again." The guard on the right pats Kira on the back, and they walk past.

They cross a drawbridge and go through a portcullis into the main keep. There's a grand oak door, around three meters tall.

Kira pushes against one side and it slowly creaks open.

Freya gasps as they step inside. They're in a great hall with a high vaulted ceiling, lit by fancy looking chandeliers with flickering candles. There're rows of tables along the hall, with a large throne at the far end. It looks as though it could accommodate a few hundred people, although at the time being, it's deserted.

"Where is everyone?" Freya asks.

"It's day-time. Most of the vampires are asleep. Although we can remain active in the day, many of us like to keep to tradition. Seeing as we have good night vision and 'hunt' at night, it makes sense to sleep in the day. There'll be some people about though. The great-hall is only used for special occasions, so it's usually quiet here, regardless of the time." Kira explains.

"You must go through a lot of candles." Freya remarks as they walk across the hall.

"Not anymore. They're all LEDs. We stopped using candles ages ago. It was such a hassle. Modern lights would look out of place, so we opted for fake candles. You'll see a great blend of modern and ancient technology here."

Kira takes them down a long corridor. As they turn a corner, Freya spots a young woman coming in the other direction. She looks a little like Kira, but with shorter hair and slightly softer features. When she sees them, she gasps and runs toward Kira.

She looks like she's about to embrace her, but hesitates.

"Kira, you came back! It's so good to see you." The woman looks her up and down. "You look healthy. How have you been?"

"Fine." Kira replies curtly.

"You're not still angry with me, are you? I'm sorry for leaving like that, but... It wouldn't have worked out."

Kira sighs. "No, I'm not angry with you, Maya. It's just... it's a long story."

"Who's your friend?" Maya asks, eyeing Freya up.

Why does no one pay attention to Yasmin? Can they tell she's a thrall? Freya wonders.

"Her name is Freya." Kira replies simply.

"You gonna elaborate? And the other one, a thrall perhaps?

New play partners, Kira? Replace me already?"

"It's not like that, you don't understand." Says Kira, unable to hide the anger in her voice.

"Oh, I think I do. This is why I didn't want to turn our thrall. You'd never have the patience to teach her anything. You'd just move onto the next thing when you got bored. You can't even maintain a basic friendship."

Freya has heard enough. She steps in to defend her friend. "That's not true! Kira's a great teacher, and an even better friend. I haven't known her long, but I trust her completely. I know I was an accident, but I'm grateful for it. She could've just left me, scared and helpless, but instead she took me in, mentored me, and became one of the best friends I've ever had." Was that too much? Will Kira appreciate me sticking up for her, or be annoyed I'd interrupted?

Kira suddenly throws her arms around Freya and squeezes her hard. "Thanks for that, Freya. It means a lot." Says Kira. She turns to Maya. "Freya only met me a few days ago, and she already knows me better than you. Or maybe she changed me... You might've been right, Maya. I doubt it would have

worked between us. I see that now."

Maya looks a little shocked. "I think you're right, this Freya must have changed you. I've never heard you admit you were wrong before. What was she talking about? Wait, did you take the potion that night?" She asks.

"Yes." Kira replies. "I think you can guess what happened. I thought it had worn off when I fed on Freya."

Maya glances at Freya. "I'm sorry. This was partly my fault. I'm sure Kira told you the story. I owe you an apology too, Kira. Maybe there's more to you than I thought. I'll go get Freya some new clothes. That's the least I can do." Maya takes one last look at Kira, then walks away.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" Freya asks before realising she's wearing pink again. "Oh, right." Well I wasn't expecting to visit the citadel so soon.

"She'll find you something nice." Says Kira. "I'm sorry you had to witness all that. We didn't part on the best of terms as I'm sure you guessed."

"Um, Kira? Why does no one pay Yasmin any attention? Is it because she's a thrall? Maya didn't ask who she was, and it was like she was invisible to the guards on the gate."

"Yeah. People don't give thralls much attention around here."

Says Kira. "Unless they're hungry of course."

"But how can they tell?"

"Well, everyone knows you're a vampire by your scent. You'll start to recognise the distinctive smell too with time. They can tell she's your thrall because she doesn't smell like a vampire and the way she looks at you is a dead giveaway." Kira explains.

"Even you talk like she isn't there. You barely use her name either."

Kira looks at Yasmin awkwardly. "Sorry, Yasmin, it's nothing personal. It's just the way things are done here. But I know that's not an excuse. You still have feelings. Some vampires seem to forget that." Kira turns to Freya. "Happy now?" "Hug her." Says Freya.

"Is it really necessary?"

"Yes. Just do it."

Kira sighs and gives Yasmin a quick hug. Freya wonders why Kira feels so awkward around her.

"She won't bite you, Kira."

"No, but I might bite her. The only time I get close to thralls is when I need to feed. Or occasionally play, I suppose. I don't want to hurt her." Says Kira, turning and leading them down the corridor.

They walk down a few corridors before stopping at a door.

Kira opens it and gestures for Freya to go in.

"I've got a couple of things to take care of," Says Kira "make yourselves comfortable, I won't be long."

"Are you going to speak with the... master, is he called?" Freya asks.

"Not yet, I'll wait till evening. I don't want to disturb his sleep. He can have a bit of a temper. Um, did you still want someone to bite?"

"Well, I suppose I could do with a feed. I don't want to hurt Yasmin again." Freya replies, glancing at her friend's bloody bandage.

"I'll fetch you a thrall. Don't be afraid of hurting her, she loves it." Kira gives her a wink then leaves, closing the door behind her.

Freya looks around Kira's room. It's fairly small but cosy. There's a double bed at one end, and a comfy-looking armchair at the other. Freya's eyes are drawn to a rack on a wall displaying two swords, one long and the other fairly short. They're both simple, but elegant. Having nothing else to do, Freya takes the shortest sword off the wall and unsheathes it, revealing a polished blade. She runs her finger along the edge, then curses as it cuts into her skin. Why did I do that? It's a sword, of course it's sharp.

The sight and smell of fresh blood begins to make her excited.

As Freya considers doing something stupid, the door opens. It's Maya.

"I see you've found one of Kira's toys. She likes her swords. Knows how to use them too. Used to spend hours practising every day." Maya places a black dress on the bed.

Freya sheaths the sword and returns it on the rack. "Is that for me?" Freya asks.

"Yes, I hope it fits. Let me know if it doesn't. Where's Kira?" Maya asks.

"She said she had something to do." Freya replies, examining the dress.

"Do you like it? A bit different to what Kira wears, but I thought it would suit you."

"It looks great, thanks."

"Glad you like it. I've got a few things to do, so see you around. It's been nice to meet you." Maya turns to leave, then hesitates. "Um, are you okay sharing a bed with Kira? I can see if I can get you another room if you want."

"No, it's fine, I don't mind." Says Freya.

"Good. I'll leave you to it then." Maya gives Freya one last look, then leaves.

Freya is about to try her new dress on, then remembers Kira is going to bring her someone to feed on. I don't want to get blood on it. I guess I'll wait till after.

Freya sits on the bed, turning to Yasmin. "It seems like an interesting place here, don't you think?" Freya asks. Before Yasmin can reply, the door opens again and Kira pretty much throws a girl inside. "She's all yours. Please don't kill her, she's one of my favourites. I'll be back soon." Kira closes the door.

A pretty young woman with ginger braided hair and blue eyes walks over to Freya. "Kira said you wanted to play rough." She sits on Freya's lap. "I'm Ellia by the way." "Um, Kira said I could hurt you..." Freya starts.

"Go ahead." Says Ellia. She doesn't look nervous at all. In fact, she looks excited.

"I can't, it doesn't feel right."

"I enjoy it. Just promise me you'll have a good feed after." Ellia wriggles around in anticipation.

"You really like it?" Freya asks, beginning to get horny at the thought of what she could do.

"Yes, it feels great to be fed on."

"I meant hurting you."

"Oh yeah, I like that too. Come on Freya. Do whatever you're going to do. Kira says you're too close to your thrall." Says Ellia, her eyes bright.

"Whose thrall are you? Do they not mind I'm doing this?" Freya asks.

"You can ask questions later. Just hit me, choke me, cut me or whatever you wanted to do. Break a few bones if you have to..."

Was that the slightest hint of fear in her voice?

"Oh, I'm not going to do anything like that." Says Freya, horrified someone would do that to this poor girl.

"You can, if you want. Now come on, get rough with me

Freya. Don't hold back." Ellia stares right at her. Freya glances at Yasmin. "Don't watch. You can leave if you want." She says before grabbing Ellia and throwing her on the bed. Freya can't hold herself back any more. She grabs Ellia's hand and sits on her chest, so she can't move. She desperately brings the thrall's hand to her mouth, pressing her fangs in.

Ellia gives a little gasp, making Freya hesitate.

"For god's sake Freya, I told you to be rough. You don't stop even if I'm crying or screaming, okay?" Says Ellia.

Fine, I hope you don't regret this. Freya finally gives in to her urges and bites hard. Ellia cries out but Freya can't stop now. She bites harder and harder, tasting blood. She feels her fangs squirt a little, and strains to go deeper.

Freya lies on her front, gripping Ellia's hand so hard it hurts. It feels so good to just have her fangs buried in warm flesh. The ache in her fangs starts building up. Soon it's almost unbearable. Freya rips her fangs out so she can bite again. Ellia gives a sharp cry and tries to pull her hand away. Freya isn't letting go though. She bites as hard as possible and feels liquid explode out her fangs.

Freya moans into the blood that's spraying into her mouth, keeping her jaw clamped down. She adjusts her position, so she can hump Ellia's leg while she bites. She climaxes embarrassingly quickly, but the bloodlust remains, so she carries on. Eventually Freya feels the familiar build up of pressure. She pulls her fangs out, grabs Ellia's other hand and bites hard. Ellia screams this time. Freya feels something crunch as she desperately bites harder until her fangs release their pressure with a massive squirt.

1...45678...12