Kira Tales Ch. 03: Kira's Wait

Story Info
Reflecting on her dilemma, Kira hears the hotel door open.
3.8k words
4.55
4.2k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© William D'Ark 2022

"May it be an evening star

Shines down upon you

May it be when darkness falls

Your heart will be true

You walk a lonely road

Oh how far you are from home!

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)

Believe and you will find your way

Mornie alantië (darkness has fallen)

A promise lives within you now"

III -- Kira's Wait

Kira's breathing was soft and shallow. How long would Sir be away, she wondered. What if some stranger entered the room -- a housekeeper or maintenance guy..? What would they say, finding her naked and bound to the bed, blindfolded and gagged? What if the hotel alarm went off? What if she had to pee? What if...

She took a long slow breath. She sighed. Her heartbeat slowed. She sank down past her rambling thoughts, reminding herself that none of these frantic notions were of any consequence. It was all just monkey-mind. Here she was. Here she would be until someone rescued her. Or until... ...What was the worst that could happen? ...Well, until she died.

With another long breath she reflected on her chosen lifestyle and its reminders of impermanence. All things come to an end, even life itself. Experience was illusive, insubstantial. It demanded a search for balance in an effort to remain healthy and sane. She was fortunate, she reminded herself. In many ways her lifestyle provided just such stability. There was the constant movement, the dance, between conventionality and innervating experience. There was the discipline meted out by Master -- the delicious equilibrium between too much pleasure and delicate loving pain. There was his love, and his frequent celebration of her consensual servitude. There was the inseparability of her giving and receiving as the slut-slave she had become. There were the occasional journeys to altered states, whether alone or with Master, offering insights into the illusory nature of what most called reality.

But, that pesky inner voice whispered, not in a hotel room. Not in a strange city. Not in the dark of night after a long day's travel being touched and teased and displayed and...oh god...serving, serving, as Master's precious plaything...

His still warm fluid had pooled inside her and was oozing. She shifted her hips and felt it move. How she loved to be filled up down there. Did it matter whether it was big toys or fleshy cocks or that thick milky juice feeding her spirit? Not a bit. Only keep me filled, my loving Master, she thought. My cunt was made to be filled. To be overflowing. You let me live to be filled... and to cum... and to fuck again soon after!

She had been left at knife's edge so many times during their airplane ride, in the taxi, in the hotel room... The urgency to cum was fierce. So strong she might simply will herself to orgasm. Flexing, she turned her hips upwards, moving the PC muscles in rhythm. Could she do it? She tensed her thighs. She tightened the walls of her open drooling passage. Perhaps a little one would help relieve the pressure that squeezed at her as if from somewhere otherworldly. Her head swam with currents of energy. Her body buzzed with it all the way to her bones. Just a little one? ...Or was a little cum possible in her state?

So, no. She would wait. Her orgasms were for him, however they came. Wherever they came. Or with whomever she surrendered her gifts. She would only come as Master allowed, as he saw fit.

She would wait.

Another tear dripped down onto the crinkled bed sheet below. She sniffled in smoldering misery.

Her thoughts drifted back to their arrival at the D.C. airport. How she must have looked, her hair a mess and her clothing rumpled. The sleeveless shirt had been almost too transparent. She was sure that the several hundred people awaiting luggage and taxis had studied her breasts and tightened nipples offered up as they were, braless beneath thin white cotton. Kira had stood attentively at Master's side, her gaze straight ahead. But her peripheral vision was attentive to all the stares aimed her way. Of special note was the keen laser like gaze of the nameless girl Kira had approached before their landing. The woman stood on the other side of the carousel as if she wanted to commit Kira's body to memory. Kira had been burned by that glare, earlobes to toes, nipples to searing juicy cunt. Master no doubt noticed too but had not given permission for Kira to respond. So she had stood silent and passive, her dark nipples taunt beneath everyone's scrutiny.

Her skin tingled even now with the daring, edgy memory.

Their journey in the taxi had been no less trying. Master had unbuttoned her shirt and set his hands between her legs, stroking her sex through denim tightly fitted between her labia. He had insisted that the inseam lie firm against her bulbous clit. That way even the slightest graze of his fingers or hand sent sharp sparks flitting across her body. On their arrival at the Hotel Rouge, Master had allowed the cabbie an extra-long look while paying the fare. Kira remembered feeling her nipples prickle at the man's penetrating look before being given permission to button up. Before doing so, behind Master's back, she had opened the shirt wide and held it there... staring back at the man with wet, inviting eyes as he feasted over the spread just out of reach before him.

There. Take that, she had silently shouted.

The lobby of the hotel had been cool and quiet. Kira stood back while Master registered. When the bellhop offered to assist with their bags Master had nodded yes and placed Kira directly between them in an elevator crowded with people. He pushed Kira from behind so her breasts pressed against the bellhop's arm causing shivers to race through her body as the elevator jolted floor to floor.

Once in the suite the bellhop had been over-attentive. Flinging open the curtains of the main room he had gone over every detail of lighting and air control, nearby restaurants and points of interest. Kira had remained outside while the young man talked, no doubt a disappointment since he frequently glanced her way as she stood in the doorway.

Master had given the man a handsome tip and sent him on his way. Kira's eyes were focused on the corridor carpet as he brushed past her. Some moments later, peering up and down the hallway to make sure she was alone, Kira had dutifully leaned over and removed her tennis shoes and socks. She then unfastened her jeans and pulled them off, standing in the corridor alone -- so far. There were no panties to worry about, for Master had told her to remove them on the airplane before their arrival. Her gleaming backside and clean shaven labia were on full display. Next she had unbuttoned her shirt, pulled it from her shoulders and dropped it across the entrance into the hotel room. For a brief moment she stood there still as stone -- a bare-fleshed epiphany alone in a silent, brightly lit hallway -- before stepping inside and closing the door behind her.

Master had a rule. She could only be naked in the hotel room. She could not enter the room until she had taken off every stitch of clothing. She would remain undressed so long as she was there, perhaps draping a bathrobe or blanket across her shoulders if the room seemed chilly and she was given permission. She could not dress to leave until she first stepped out of the room... naked... with clothes in hand. Once in the room she was available in every way to Master or anyone else who happened to be in the room. Or to those who might peer through the glass windows and sliding doors he purposely kept uncovered, day and night.

She was his naked girl. His willing service girl. His toy. He liked for other people to enjoy her too.

She had become familiar with the routine of preparing her hair and makeup before dressing outside a hotel door. Where of course she might at any moment confront a staff member turning a corner or another guest stepping outside a room. This forced her to select a minimalist style of dress when they traveled together -- typically a colorful shift or sun dress, a contrasting skirt-and-top, or straightforward jeans and tee. With nothing underneath of course, to make her dressing go more quickly while she stood vulnerable in the doorway transom. It was an unyielding expectation that she now accepted as second nature. And like so many of Master's rules, it thrilled her beyond words.

It had been late afternoon when they arrived at the hotel. Kira unpacked her two bags while Master had gone about the bedroom parting curtains and drapes. The sliding doors at the back of the main room faced an interior courtyard and overlooked the hotel swimming pool several floors below. Master had flung open the glass doors to ventilate their space. He had stepped out to the small wrought iron balcony.

"Kira, come see," he had said, looking down at the two or three guests laid out in the sun below. She had dutifully stepped into the warm summer air, grasping the cool iron railing. Her bare body would have been plainly visible to anyone looking up from below. Or from another room across the courtyard. Master was delighted to share the beauty and graceful vitality of her form, believing that the more people confronted their awkward reaction to a woman's nudity the better would be their appreciation of her rich sexuality. She could not count the times he had launched into explanation of these ideas with friends, lovers and even casual acquaintances. Master was keen minded and persuasive.

"Would you like to go down and get some fresh air," he had asked. "You could wear the new swimsuit."

It was a tiny two-piece, that swimsuit, in white of course. She had taken out the lining at Master's request -- not a request, really, but a polite command. Although she hadn't gotten the suit wet, she knew it would cling to her figure like plastic wrap when she did so, revealing all her female gifts.

"Not now my darling," she had replied. "I'd rather have a nap if you don't mind. A brief rest. I'm tired from the trip."

Master had studied her eyes before nodding. "Okay. Tomorrow will be a better day for it anyway. Enjoying the sun. During the warm part of the day, yes?"

He had turned, taken her hand and led her back into the main room. Sitting on the couch facing the open balcony he had unfastened his jeans so Kira could pleasure his cock. She had knelt and happily performed the service, her naked backside basking in the afternoon light while kneeling between Master's legs, pumping his cock with wet lips and open throat till he shouted out an orgasm... once again proving Kira's skill.

"Will it be my turn soon?" she had asked with a smile, using fingers to lap the last of his juice from the sides of her mouth.

"Oh yes my love. I have high hopes for your pleasure while we're here. There are so many choices to make. There are the museums and galleries and parks to explore. And shops too. Plus the night life is diverse. It's very different from home, I know. But I bet the memories will stay with you long after we've left this town. And many people will remember you in turn," he added with a smile. "You've already done so well today. So many people enjoyed just being in your presence. I'm pleased to have you as my companion. As my confidant. My servant, friend and lover. As my never ending gift."

He had swept her up onto his lap, her legs straddling him and her sex opened wide. Her scent drifted up as his hands twiddled her clit and began a series of long slow strokes up and down and back, from clit to cunt to anus, pausing at each juncture to tease or to slip inside. His other hand was at her nipple, pinching and pulling. Twisting... "How tired are you really, my pet," he had asked, staring into her sky-blue eyes. "Are you so tired that you must give up your training in the face of my command? Which is more important, I wonder. Your need to cum? Or my command that you not do so till allowed."

His middle finger had slipped several inches past the tight sphincter, teasing the insides of that dark passageway, slowly stroking the inner wall. His thumb found the small secret valley just inside the vagina. Thumb and finger pressed together from the inside. Thumb and finger slowly fucked the two holes, up and down, in and out, alternating against the thin wall or sometimes sliding deep. The fucking hand had its own rhythm, pushing the long middle finger deep inside her ass, the thick knobby thumb inside her cunt, back and forth, back and forth...

His other hand tormented the now pulpy swollen nipple. The taken nipple was stretched and pinched causing her to gasp out loud.

Master had caught her by surprise. She found her forehead and nose pressed against Maser's own, eyes open and locked onto his, breathless and red-faced, speechless, determined not to disobey. Ordinarily this kind of play would have given over to furious humping of the offending hand and many loud orgasms before she was spent. But now she gathered every ounce of self-control to stare him down. She would not succumb to this devilish play. She would not disobey and open herself to some unpredictable punishment. Submissive to her roots, she was Master's consensual slave, yes. But she was not an undisciplined wench lacking self-control. She was too skilled in her sex-craft.

Teeth grinding, forehead pressing forehead, her arms thrown around Master's neck, Kira had endured his sweet searing attention. Sweat soon ran from brow to nose, dripping on his palm as he engineered a slow tortuous fucking.

"ahh," Kira had finally uttered. "ahhh, ahh, uhhhh" as she gathered her courage, her senses, slowly moving her hips to meet the motion of Master's hand.

Hips forward, she pushed the finger deeper. Hips back, she sucked against the thumb. Eyes open but vision lost. Glazed. Thoughtless. She met him stroke for stroke.

Do not cum. Do NOT cum...

"Ah, my darling," Kira had whispered. Her torso blazing with pent up energy. "You are so good to me. Fuck my ass. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my mouth whenever you wish. Only..." she paused... to gasp and swoon, eyelids fluttering.

"Yes my love?" Master had innocently asked.

"Only..."Kira had grimaced. "Can you please, Sir, play with the other nipple now? That one is a bit (oooh) (sssss) tenderr..."

Master had smiled and released his hold on the pulsing teat.

Only to lock his mouth onto the other, teeth biting the base all around as he sucked at the areola and surrounding flesh. "Huuuhhh..." Kira had moaned.

She had sucked air deep into her lungs, throwing back her head so a long deep wail escaped her throat, echoing something primal, animal-like, guttural between the walls of the room. The buried inhuman part of her was let loose, forcing her body into motion. Face and neck scarlet red, eyes watery and bulging, Kira had pressed Master's face hard against her breast, his mouth biting sucking pressing the fleshy nipple. She had ground her hips hard against the hand so it could not escape her hunger. She had launched into a rapid bucking.

Soon, soon, sooon... Bite harder, push harder, quicker... quicker.... ...NOW? ...

But Master had stood UP, lifting Kira into midair, hugging her to him, propping her up from below. His face had muzzled against her neck, swinging her slowly to and fro -- at the brink of a building orgasm so strong it might have threatened consciousness.

At first she wondered what had happened, so abandoned to lust only a moment before. When her mind cleared and she realized she was to be denied again... oh my god!.. she had fallen into tears and babble. Between sobs she had spoken in a weary, low voice just at the edge of hearing, "oh god no. You can't do this. I need to. Oh god I want to. I've got to please. Please. Anything. Anything to go there. I need to. I need it. Anything... Please Sir... anything you want me to do... anything... please..."

"Shhh. It's okay. Shhh," Master had said, walking her to the king-sized bed. He had pulled back the blanket and bedspread before laying her on the crisp white sheets. Kira had pulled herself into a ball as Master covered her in warm woven wool.

"Sleep, love. Rest. You have a long evening ahead of you." He had gently kissed her ear. "I'll finish the unpacking."

.....

The splendid memory faded. A few more slow tears slid across her cheeks from the corners of her eyes onto the spotless bed sheet beneath her head.

I am so blessed, she thought.

She flexed her shoulder blades then arched her back. She let loose a long, slow breath. How long will he leave me like this?

Sounds at the doorway... Scuffling... Voices...

Her ears pricked at the soft sound of a key turning cylinders of the hotel room door.

Involuntarily, noticeably, juice ran from the opening of her pulsing cunt.

Oh my god... Who? What? How long..?

The door slapped shut.

"Will you look at this, Charlie? That guy didn' lie!"

"Well, well..." another voice said.

Kira head hard soled shoes on the marble entryway. She heard coat jackets being slipped from shoulders.

"Wonder how long she's been like this," the other voice said.

"Tell you want I wonder," Charlie's voice said. "...How long it takes for room service to deliver a bottle. We're gonna be here a while. Go find a menu, Jimmy boy. And turn off these bright ceiling lights." He flew about the room closing the curtains.

Kira then heard a nearby table lamp switch on. Followed by the sound of shirt sleeves being rolled up. Someone sat down on the edge of the bed. A hand swept across her flat muscled stomach.

"Huhh..." she sucked in air. The hand were cold.

"Evenin' missy," Charlie said. "Just relax. James and me, we're here to treat you real, real good."

His hands stroked the nearby bare arm stretched above her head by a leather tie. He stroked wrist to armpit, then down... down... across her hip... the inside of a thigh... Rough fingers toyed with her dripping sex.

Did he the new tears slipping beneath that blindfold?

"Jimmy, she's a live one all right. He weren't lyin'. See if they 'ave somethin' on the menu a lovely lady might like."

He twiddled Kira's bulging clit.

"Huhh, uhh, uh-uh..." She shook her head and rocked her hips against pillows supporting from below. She snuffled, breathed out, then sobbed again.

He twiddled there some more... Quickly now, using the flat of his fingers against those bared nerves...

"Eeesshhh..! Heesshh...! Ummph ummph... Uhhhh..." she screamed.

Rich creamy cum jutted down, hot across her perineum and between the cheeks of her ass. Kira swallowed hard against the ball gag. She sucked in more air.

Was this Master's bidding? Have I disobeyed him? Who ARE these men!? Oh where is my SIR?

"That didn't take long, my missy. Yer a delight awright. Yer Master weren't wrong."

Kira heard a piece of paper being opened. "So here's his message to ya. In his own han' writin'." Charlie leaned over closer to her ear causing the mattress to creek.

Kira could hear Master's voice despite the Cockney accent. "Hello, love. Thought I might catch a movie. I met these fine gentlemen at the bar and thought they could look after you while I'm away. Be a good girl and I'll be back soon to put you to bed."

"Heh heh," Charlie chuckled. "Not often I get called a fine gentleman. Jimmy neither. But your Sir is quite right. We two 'r gonna take very very good care of ya while he's gone."

Charlie stood up next to the bed. Kira heard the sound of a belt and a zipper. Her entire body was vibrating. Overlaying that sensation, her hips began to shake. Quivering ripples ran across her splayed breasts.

What are they going to DO TO ME..!??

"Jimmy, what was that thing he asked us to do? Till he gets back? And what's takin' so long with that room service order?"

12