Kira Tales Ch. 03: Kira's Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He asked us to keep count, remember," Jimmy said from across the room.

"Oh yeah... Tha's it." Kira listened as Charlie took off his shirt. He sat down again at the edge of the bed. He slipped a middle finger so deep inside her pussy the knuckles were tight against her labia. The offending finger wiggled ever-so-knowingly... against the soft corrugated G-spot hidden up high. Charlie leaned over again, close to her ear.

"Count 'em, he asked us. The number of cums. Your or-gasms, he said. Such a well-spoken Gent. Made it sound like we couldn' do it, keepin' up with you. But we'll see. Jimmy's a numbers guy after all. A bookie." Charlie laughed at that, wiggling his finger back and forth against that golden switch...

Kira's eyes squeezed together tight. Cum jetted so hard it sprayed.

"...uuuHHHuu..." she followed, as if the sound was an explanation.

Charlie jerked back his hand in surprise. He licked at the fingers.

"That's two," he said. "Jimmy we're goin' to need some towels."

"Hi, yes this is 420," Jimmy's voice said. "I want to order a bottle of Jack, a barrel of cracked ice, and a big snack tray. Right, fruit 'n cheese, great. Sliced meats? Well, okay... but we got some of that up here already."

Charlie laughed loud this time.

"Oh and a fresh set of towels from Housekeeping," Jimmy said. "Half hour? Sounds good."

Jimmy hung up the phone. She heard him walk towards the bed followed by the sound of another belt and zipper.

"That's the only instruction your husband gave us," Jimmy said. "As far as we know... there are no limits." He whispered the last few words, lifting a breast by its thick, bruised nipple. Kira slowly groaned.

"Charlie? This arrangement... Not quite right." Kira felt his hands at her face. "Let's start by getting rid of this gag." He unfastened the leather strap from behind her neck.

Kira wiggled her jaw. She licked her lips and swallowed, happy to be free of the rubber ball.

She turned her head in their direction. The blindfold kept her from laying eyes on these unwelcome... play partners? Tormenters? Criminals?

"Maybe you guys have something else to put in here," she said quietly, licking her lips a second time.

They couldn't see the fierce expression behind her silken mask.

"If so, gentlemen... I've been waiting."

12