Kiran and Priya Ch. 07

Story Info
Kiran and Priya, the conclusion.
4k words
4.47
7.1k
2
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

After sex with Priya the previous night, he woke up at six. Priya was turned over and he promptly kissed her ass. Unfortunately, it woke her up.

"I am so sorry, ma'am." Priya checked the time and kicked him.

"You are lucky that I am still sleepy. If I was not going back to sleep, I would have punished you badly and you would have once again missed your shot with Ashwini today as well."

"Ashwini? But I thought-"

"Oh for fuck's sake. How can you be so intelligent about everything else and yet so stupid about this?"

"You mean she-"

"Yes, asshole! You know what, put your tongue to my ass. Lick my ass to sleep."

"That is OK, ma'am. But, are you sure about Ashwini?"

"Like I said, naked boy. Have fun while it lasts." Priya cooed and closed her eyes while Kiran started licking her ass.

That was what Kiran did for the next four months. He had fun while it lasted.

He was naked for nearly 20 hours everyday. Including while he was working. Kiran was obviously horrified at the prospect of accidentally being seen by his office members at work. However, he could not deny that it thrilled him. He decided to take it as the challenge that it was and did not have even a close incident in the next four months. India's lockdown kept getting extended. The cases were rising and rising and India reached the second position globally in those four months. Mumbai was actually THE hotspot as far as India was concerned. However, through a combination of being a predominantly IT corridor and locals'-sponsored aggressive testing, their locality went relatively untouched with very few cases. That meant that it became a green zone quickly. However, forbidden to move anywhere outside, they spent the entire time indoors.

Kiran got at least two or three spanks everyday for waking up later between 6:30 and 6:45. He brushed his teeth, kissed either Priya or Ashwini, whoever was naked in his bed and went to work. If Ashwini was in his bed, she would have instructed him to wake her up at a specified time. There was only one way he woke her up. With his tongue. He kissed her feet first, then, slowly moved up and plunged repeatedly. She would moan in her sleep and wake up slowly. Then, she would sit on the foot of the bed, push his head inside, grab his hair and simultaneously reach for his balls with her toes. He knew that was what she would do and yet, he never once missed it. Was he a masochist? He did not know and he was definitely not turned on by pain.

But, this was the ritual if she asked him to wake up. Ashwini, having had sex, could hold her orgasm for quite a while which meant more and more pain for his hair, balls and ass. Then, she would leave him in pain to do her morning business without bothering to put on any clothing. Kiran had no respite. Ashwini expected him to be ready with her Coffee by the time she came back from the bathroom. If he wasn't, he had to go down on her again. By this time, the other two women would have come up as well. Kiran failed a few times, and, invariably, whenever he went down on her this way, the other three women would cheer at his humiliation as Ashwini tormented him further. This way, Ashwini would spend the entire morning naked which was a small comfort.

Food and beverages completely shifted to Kiran's house. Whether it was Coffee, tea or any eatable, it was only in his house. The downstairs women just brushed their teeth and came upstairs. Kiran would serve the Coffee and promptly receive a kiss. Even though they had boyfriends, whom they chatted with everyday, Sheila and Shreeja apparently saw no harm in kissing. Sometimes, they set the coffee aside, pulled him to their laps and made out with him. However, when he turned around, they would land a strong one on his buttocks. They never held back when it came to spanking. It was always with their maximum strength. It was fine as long as it was only one or two. But, whenever he got more as part of some punishment, it troubled him. They never paid any heed to his pain in those times. Kiran started the breakfast at exactly 8 AM. Regardless of what time he woke up. He would handle breakfast all by himself while the women did not lift a finger. For lunch, the work was equally shared between him and the women were getting good at cooking themselves. Kiran, however, was still expected to serve the women and also wash the dishes all by himself. Still, completely naked.

During some of the dinners, however, Kiran was fully clothed owing to the fact that he had to video-chat with his mother and sister. They really approved of the way Kiran and the women had made a small communion among themselves to work through the pandemic. The women could not praise Kiran enough to his mother. They told him how he had "helped" them with food, cleaning etc. They were pathetic with house chores and would have been lost without his "help". Blissfully unaware of the extent of "help" that was offered, both women beamed proud of their son and brother. It was almost two weeks before Kiran finally told mom and sis that Priya had moved in with him. Both women were shocked. One of them was jubilant and the other was furious. His mother still had quite a medieval mindset and the idea of her son living with a woman without marriage was appalling to her.

Kiran was firm and Chaitra, his sister, assured him that she would talk to mom. On her part, Chaitra was really happy. She always knew how sad her baby brother was on account of his failures with women. Of course, if Chaitra knew the extent of the truth, she would have marched down from the US and choked Priya. Kiran knew that part of his life should always remain secret. As it is, Chaitra still had one concern. She made Kiran promise that they would practice safe sex. Kiran and Priya assured her. Mom did not speak for the next two days after which Chaitra was finally able to bring her around.

Kiran was due to go to the states for fifteen days around the time Chaitra would deliver the baby, which was around 4 months away. He had already booked the tickets. However, there was no guarantee now with the lockdown. Forget whether the government - both Indian and US - would give permission or not, the bigger question was whether the airlines itself would be available or not by then. Things were in that bad a state. Kiran would not cancel the tickets. The money was nothing to him. Chaitra brought her other concern in. She asked him point-blank if he and Priya intended to marry each other. Kiran and Priya had discussed this earlier and he replied that they were not sure yet. They would decide after Kiran was back from his US trip. For now, they both fully intended to see how their current relation ship with her as his mistress and him as her slave in addition to him being a slave to the three other women and having an additional sexual partner would play out.

While having a naked male slave calling "madam or ma'am" was great for the women at first, the novelty quickly wore off. The women told him to call them by their names. However, that did not change his status and he was still beneath them. This took some getting used to and Kiran invariably kept calling them madam or ma'am for a few days. For the women, however, this was yet another reason to spank him.

Sundays consisted of Kiran going all out for his special Sunday brunch. Helped by Priya and whoever would be the first to come upstairs, Kiran made a full buffet brunch with at least 5 different courses every Sunday. The women's cooking improved as well and the meals were generally very delicious and the women loved him more and more for that. Akshata would drop in from time to time. Bindhu and Sudarshan wanted to come as well. But, Priya was adamant that, if Sudarshan wanted to set foot inside Kiran's apartment, he could do it only if he was naked. Bindhu vehemently declared that they were not that desperate and so, it was only the six of them.

Priya and Ashwini alternated having sex with him and he had sex at least 4 times a week. Initially, Priya, was not going to work and she frequently initiated quickies with him during the day time in addition to their night-time sex. However, the government eventually lifted the lockdown once their area was declared as a green zone. Priya walked to work everyday. When she came back, she would take a full shower which Kiran joined in from time to time. She insisted Kiran to not take risks but loved him even more when he joined in without any hesitation. They both knew they were in love but neither one was going to admit anything for the time being. Still, Priya never once felt any jealousy that Kiran was having sex with Ashwini as well.

Sex with Ashwini, however was a riot. She would stay back after dinner on most weekends/fridays. Sheila and Shreeja frequently stayed back longer just to annoy Ashwini. Ashwini would eventually threaten to call one of their boyfriends. While it sent them away, it showed Ashwini to be desperate. However, she did not mind any of this because she had an outlet for her anger. Kiran. While she gave herself to him and set him on fire at nights, the morning cock-and-ball torture served to torment him. She was not just punishing him, she was punishing her friends as well even though he was the only one feeling the physical effects. Apparently, the female praying mantis would devour the male after mating and Kiran felt like one with Ashwini.

When Shreeja spoke about their cooking arrangements with her boyfriend Santosh - obviously avoiding the nudity issue - he exploded with laughter. Apparently, he felt that Kiran was a pussy just because he was cooking for them. Despite having a girlfriend, if he was silently cooking for all of them without anything in return, he was a pussy. At first, she laughed it off. Slowly, when he kept bringing it up, she got pissed and berated him. She told him Kiran was twice the man he was. This got into a full-blown argument where he repeatedly mentioned that the kitchen was a woman's place and any man who would cook for women was a pussy. She told him to go fuck his mother and broke up with him on the spot. That night, she ordered Kiran that he would go down on her.

Priya gave her permission and Kiran spent the night in Shreeja's room. He finally saw her naked again as he went down. Just like Ashwini, she tortured his balls too as he went down. However, the next morning, Shreeja woke him up with a blow job. Just like Ashwini, she knew exactly how to prolong it and Kiran gladly accepted it. And, just like that, Kiran now had three sexual partners just as Priya had predicted. Priya could now no longer act as though she was not troubled. Kiran knew this. Yet, he went on with both Ashwini and Shreeja just to annoy Priya. It was the only small revenge he could take. Shreeja's now ex-boyfriend repeatedly begged her to take him back but Shreeja told him he was finished and ended all contact with him.

Three months in, Sheila decided to move in with her boyfriend. He had been insisting on it since two weeks when the lockdown had been partially opened up. Now, with the lockdown enforced again, she had to take a special pass. Sheila had been hesitant because she liked to be independent and loved staying with her female friends. Not to mention, the naked slave. However, she could no longer make excuses and finally gave in. The boyfriend had no idea about the arrangement with Kiran and repeatedly thanked Kiran when he came over to help Sheila with packing. She was to move in with him two days later. Kiran made dessert for all of them and Sheila's boyfriend thanked him again. After he had left, the women decided Kiran would give Sheila a going-away present. He would lick her ass for a whole night. And so, Kiran was up the whole night licking her ass. The smell and taste made him retch for a long time the next morning but he endured that to please his mistresses. Sheila brought him a ridiculously expensive model rocket as her parting gift. She told him she had lots of fun for the last three months. Not to mention, if he had not been available for cooking, the four women would have really struggled to get proper food and she could never thank him enough for that. She hugged him tightly and they had one last make-out session before she left.

With Sheila's departure, Priya finally steeled herself and decided to put a stop to Shreeja and Ashwini. She told Kiran that he was to stop having sex with them and be only with her from here on. Warned by Priya, they both acted very indignant when in reality, they were very happy for both of them. Ashwini insisted that Kiran lick her ass for a whole night as punishment and Kiran complied. Priya had already told him he was to accept whatever punishment they gave him for this.

Shreeja, however, told him she had something else in mind. That night, after dinner, she dragged him to her room. Shreeja got naked but was wearing her heels. Kiran was, of course, completely naked already.

"Lick my shoes."

Kiran started. Shreeja buried herself on the phone for some time. Kiran heard some text messages go back and forth. She then called someone all the time ignoring him. However, he did not dare pause. He told himself he would do whatever she told him to do and end things today.

"Alright, naked boy. Your punishment begins now. Tomorrow morning, I and Ashwini will spank your ass so badly that you would go upstairs bawling in pain. However, there will be no respite for you as you will have to do all your regular chores without fail."

Kiran paused from his shoe-licking to say "Yes, ma'am." Kiran felt that calling her by her name was not going to help him tonight.

"This is what will happen tonight. And, btw, Priya is on board."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Kneel and look at me."

"Yes, ma'am." Kiran got into the position and looked up. Completely naked, Shreeja looked phenomenal.

"You have two choices. Choice one is the ass-licking. However, remember my farts?"

Kiran groaned. Shreeja was indeed the farter in their group and frequently subjected him forcefully to it's smell. Each time, he would end up grossed out coughing and retching while the women laughed.

"I spared you the last time. This time, however, as you lick, I will forcefully squeeze your tongue in and let it rip."

"Please, ma'am"

Shreeja kicked him back. Knowing what she wanted, Kiran kneel-walked back and kissed her feet.

"I am really sorry, ma'am. What is the other option?"

"I give you a blow job."

Kiran looked up in surprise. How was that a punishment? He was fully erect by now.

"I can see your excitement. However, there is a twist. Just before you explode, you are to tell me and I would remove myself. You would then cum on my breasts and then lick it from there."

Both choices were humiliating. However, if Priya had already agreed, he had to choose one of them. Kiran thought back to all the times he had smelled Shreeja's fart and was revolted. Kiran agreed to the second option. He told himself licking cum would be less revolting than having the smell of her fart in her nose and mouth.

They switched positions. Kiran sat on the bed while Shreeja knelt on the floor. She started with his balls. Kiran was already erect and he was throbbing.

"Remember, naked boy. Cum on my breasts. If your cum drops anywhere else, especially if in my mouth, you will have do the other task as well."

Kiran heard the words and groaned. Shreeja started with his balls. Kiran, noting his own urgency, dared himself fo push her to his cock. Shreeja aggressively blew him and went up and down. Just like always, she prolonged the action quite a lot and Kiran was in ecstasy.

"Please, ma'am. I am going to cum. Please" he begged.

At first, Shreeja had fully intended to force him to cum in her mouth thereby forcing him to lick her ass. However, she realised that him licking his cum from her breasts was something she wanted to experience and removed her mouth. Kiran aimed at Shreeja's breasts. Shreeja pulled back all her hair and got close and Kiran exploded on her boobs. Kiran had failed to take the fact that he had not had sex for the last 4 days into account. Licking Sheila's ass for the whole day had effectively turned him away from sex for some time and he squirted an enormous load. Shreeja waited until he was finished. Kiran was still dripping a little and Shreeja rubbed her boobs on his dick until she was coated with them as well. She then whistled. Kiran understood that she did not want a drop to spill on her bed. He came down and put his mouth on her breasts in his final humiliating task.

Despite multiple threats, licking his cum was the one task which he had meticulously avoided by never giving the women the opportunity. He never came without permission from one of the women. Today, however, he decided to experience this as well. And, in his mind, he was only licking her breasts. The salty taste, however, told him otherwise. But that did not stop him from aggressively licking Shreeja all over and Shreeja responded with loud moans. Kiran licked every last drop of his cum and Shreeja was fully aroused again. He then unexpectedly plunged her with his tongue and Shreeja screamed. Shreeja could feel him growing again and waited until he was fully erect. She then caught his hair and pulled him up and Kiran took her. Shreeja screamed and screamed into the night as they came together one last time.

As promised, Shreeja and Ashwini spanked him viciously the next day. Priya joined in the fray as well. She had not permitted Kiran to bang either of them. She could understand the heat of the moment but she nevertheless was not going to miss any opportunity to punish him. As Shreeja had predicted, he was bawling with tears by the time they were done. Priya dragged him upstairs and, just as Shreeja had told him, they showed him no mercy the whole day and he spent the day doing all the chores with the huge pain. Priya was not done with him. She tied him to the foot of her bed that night and mercilessly teased his cock. She told him he would have to lick his cum if he exploded and Kiran begged and begged her to stop. However, having had a blowjob and sex with Shreeja the previous night helped him hold.

This, however, only served to prolong his torment and Kiran was once again in tears by the time she was done. The three of them bullied him again all through the next day as well. The day after, however, Kiran woke up to a blow job from Priya. Kiran knew it was her way of telling him she had forgiven him. Kiran thanked her and sat at the foot of the bed. Priya was naked as well and she pointed to her breasts. Kiran understood she was ordering him to do the same act for her as well and silently accepted. Once again, he used the punishment to his advantage and licked her all over arousing her. Once he had licked all his cum, he pushed her on the floor and mounted her. They had another orgasm.

The next day, which was a Sunday, Kiran once again made his special brunch. Today, the main course was Biryani. All four of them worked together and ate with gusto. Kiran was still completely naked which also meant that he was still not sitting on a table to eat. Once they were done with the brunch, Priya sat on the sofa with holding Kiran by the leash just like holding a pet Dog. She announced that there were some decisions.

"Alright, bitches." Priya started. "In two weeks, Kiran will be going to the States for his sister's delivery. Thankfully, we finally got the full approval from both countries. When he comes back, this entire arrangement is finished."

The two women groaned. "Then, why did you have him break up with yes yesterday itself? We could have had some more fun until then."

"If you want to have fun, get your own slave." Priya retorted. "And don't worry. He will continue to cook, clean and wash for us. You can continue to spank and punish him. However, his penis is out-of-limits for you."

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers
12