Kiran and Priya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shreeja and Ashwini continued to protest. However, they all knew this was always going to come to an end.

"So, are you two getting married?" Shreeja asked.

"Not your business" Priya retorted. Shreeja smiled and taunted "Then, there is still hope. Naked boy! Maybe I will marry you. And, if I do, you will never ever ever wear clothes at all."

"That will not happen, Shreeja."

"We will see, naked boy!"

Kiran continued being a naked slave to the three women for the two remaining weeks. Shreeja and Ashwini wanted to take all the advantage they could. They had him clean out their attic for the second time. Once again, Kiran insisted and was fully clothed for the job. They also made him clean their toilets until it sparkled. Kiran noted that they were in two modes. When he was at their house, they spanked and spanked him repeatedly. At his house, however, they fawned over him. They smooched him as a thanks. They used to do it before as well but now, they did it even for the smallest things. Priya was furious with them but resolved not to show them. She deliberately never put a stop to it because if she did, she would admit that they had got to her. Still, watching them with their hands all over him - they avoided the penis but she had not talked about balls and ass and they took full advantage of that technicality - grated her. On his part, Kiran loved it just to annoy his mistress. She had turned him into a slave and he loved it. But there always was some ire, however tiny, and this was his only small revenge.

On the day he was to leave for the states, Kiran put on some new clothes and made his last brunch. On that day, they invited the other tenants as well. His brunch was once again a major success. Shreeja and Ashwini both pitched in on an expensive cashmere sweater gift for the baby as a thank you to Kiran for all that he did for them in the last four months. With Priya's permission, they both made out with one last time. Kiran had insisted that none of them accompany him to the airport. And so, that night, Kiran hugged Priya and left for the airport in a special airport cab. The fare was three times what it would have been usually and Kiran had to undergo two checks before he was allowed in. The three women and Sheila - via video conference - bid a final goodbye.

"So, out with it, girl. Are you two getting married or not?" Shreeja demanded of Priya.

Priya smiled evilly.

12