Kira's Foot Tickle Horror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next was an object, it seemed like it was just a normal comb, but was designed by the doctors to have microscopic bristles, which increased the surface area of the comb dramatically. The machine rubbed it against her soles, and through her feet over and over and over again. She cursed it, daring it to continue, but it wouldn't stop. It rubbed the comb all over every single part of her toes and feet, exploring all of her sensitive parts over and over. "For the love of god enough!" She could hear Melissa giggling in the background, enjoying the downfall of such a strong powerful woman. The comb was switched out for a q-tip, the most simple attachment yet, though one that the scientists were very proud of. They had done surveys with many people, and a single q-tip was the worst one they could find, especially when done gently.

That was what the computer was programmed to do. It stroked between her toes, up and down every curve, so gently that she could feel it slightly, like the breath against her, but not strong enough that it removed the tickle sensation. "What the fuck is this?" Kira said, tears streaming down her eyes. "Why does it feel like this?"

"It's just a simple q-tip baby, nothing crazy." Melissa commented.

"No it's not. It's not a q-tip. Stop it. Stop it now." Kira started to sob.

"Sorry, the computer needs to run all of its programs to run properly. It's almost over, I promise." Melissa grinned, loving that she was giving Kira some hope, though she knew it was a lie.

The electric toothbrush came next, the bristled rubbing against her over and over again. Then came the well known feather, a real feather that was plucked from one of the peacocks they had at the facility for this very purpose. Then, the attachment that felt like the tongue, all the way from the base to the tip, over and over again at different paces and different strengths so the computer can compute the worst feelings for her. Next was a makeup brush, one that stroked gently against her feet, which drove her absolutely crazy.

"You told me it was almost over, bitch!" She cried out.

Melissa looked at the machine, and then back at her. "I think there's... one more." It was a feather duster, one that was covered in fake rainbow feathers and hundreds of times worse than any other devices they've used. "Saved the best for last." Kira stared at her with watery eyes, she was completely speechless, her will taken from her piece by piece.

Outside, women were dragged to their own rooms, listening to the screams of the most sensitive woman they had ever had of the facility, their minds wondering about their own experiences and the facility, and what would come next for them.

One Year Later

Kira laid on a stretcher in a private torture chamber. She was tied onto it, and no matter how much she struggled, she wasn't able to get out or move an inch. The chamber was dark and gloomy, and she had no idea where she was, though she could hear the chatter of two women next to her in hushed whispers against the dripping of water against the rocks of the chamber. The two ladies were finally done chatting, and approached her with pens in their hands, grinning ear to ear. She barely had the ability to sit up and look at them, but they were clearly very wealthy, both carrying matching handbags and wearing large fur coats despite the heat in the dungeon. After a year of this treatment, Kira couldn't bother with complaining anymore. She just tried to withstand the torture as much as possible, and knew that the more she complained the more they would tickle her.

Each of her individual toes were previously tied down, so she couldn't even move an inch even if she wanted to. This meant they had something far worse planned for her, and her heart was pounding rapidly. They ignored her and picked their pens up, the two women started to discuss what they wanted to draw on Kira's feet. Based on what she could hear from their words, it seemed these two women were part of the panel of arbitrators Jennifer and Melissa had talked to her about. It seemed it was a group of very wealthy ladies who loved to tickle young feet on the leftists side on their bare feet over and over to make them suffer. They paid the government for their support, and was deemed fit to do anything they wanted to these antifa warriors. They were currently discussing whether or not they wanted to release Kira from this hell, and both women seemed like they wouldn't be able to make up their minds. They clicked their pen on, and they both started to buzz like crazy. Kira glanced down at it with opened eyes, what kind of pens were these? Why were they making buzzing noises? She realized when the woman finally decided what she wanted to doodle on her, and she first drew an anarchy symbol. The other woman watched and laughed out loud, then drew a BLM slogan on her other heel. They continued doodling on Kira as she cried out, her voice croaking against the dungeon as she tried not to laugh and give in to these malicious and sadistic women. They didn't deserve to be satisfied from her pain. She gave in almost immediately though, these pens were too good at doing what they were designed to do- to make their victims shake with silent laughter from ticklish overstimulation.

The women enjoyed her pain, and started to discuss their husbands and their homes. Kira tried to listen as much as possible. When she was released from this hell one day, any information she could provide to her side would be useful. They talked about property damage to their vast estates by protesters, which seemed to be getting worse and worse over time. Kira smirked, this was great. She loved that the protestors were finally attacking the rich. They then discussed the general lack of respect from women in the left. They were all women, and they should be sticking together, should they not? Kira and other women like her shouldn't even be part of this nonsense, anyways. That's why they deserved to be punished the most.

"So, what are we doing with this one?" The first lady said, like Kira wasn't even there.

"Hmm..." The second lady replied, genuinely thinking. "I think she's too fun, you know. I don't think I want to let her go. Did you see how sensitive she was just from these simple devices?" She threw the pen on the ground, grinning. She then stroked Kira from the bottom of her feet all the way to the top, making her shiver and cry out. "Oh, what a delicious response she provides."

The first woman nodded. "Yes, you're quite correct in your observation. I found that I had a lot of fun with her as well."

"Well. It seems we're in agreement. We're voting against releasing you this year, girl." She said, acknowledging Kira's existence for the first time. "We'll come back next year and see what we feel, though I doubt it'll be good news for you." She cackled.

The two women moved to leave after tickling her with their own fingers again, leaving her mewling and crying beneath them. As they walked off, they admitted to each other that Kira was much too ticklish to ever let go, and that they would forever decide to keep her here, letting her be tortured for eternity. Kira thought she heard them make those comments, but it couldn't be true could it? Could she be stuck here forever, subjected to this tickling torture for the rest of her life? There was no way. Someone had to be coming for her. Please, anyone.

She thought she was finally alone to be able to rest for a few minutes, but two nurses came immediately after, looking at her soles covered in a mess of doodles. "What a bad girl, how did you get your feet all dirty like that? We spend hours every day cleaning your feet for you and you get it dirty this quickly?" She gasped, looking down at them. "You're such a bad girl; you're going to have to be punished for this. I'll tell Melissa everything, she won't be happy."

"But, but-" Kira began to protest.

"No, no. There's nothing you can say now for us to forgive you for this vile act. We are thoroughly disappointed." Kira's tears ran down her face, and she couldn't stop shivering from the sensations, how could they last so long? It must be all the drugs they put in her feet and in her food, making it so that she was forever feeling sensitive. She doubted she would ever be the same even if she did get out. "You just bought yourself another three months in the salon. I suppose you didn't think yourself ticklish enough yet if you can't even keep your own feet clean. I can't believe you would risk further sensitization like this! You know what, I think we're going to have to tell Jennifer to use some better lotions for you to fully learn your lesson." The other nurse nodded in agreement.

"We've never had such a naughty girl, this requires even more dramatic measures. Your feet are not ticklish enough!"

"This was a really bad decision." The first nurse said, giggling slightly. "You have 4 months of all day goat licking scheduled right after, and we have some of the best peanut butter prepared so they're desperate to lick your little toes." She pushed Kira's cart, moving her towards the entrance of the torture chamber to get back to the lab for her fresh new pedicure. She could barely protest now from the exhaustion, and she laid there, shaking and shivering from her previous treatment, her mind racing from everything they had promised to do to her next.