Kiravi's Travelogue Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scraped charred blood and soot with her fingernails, following with strong brushes of the rag. "You defend the weak. You punish rapists and murderers and traitors. You aid those you have no reason to. What could be more honorable than that?" I started to respond, but she continued, stern but calm. "The bandits were going to rape Serina, so you tore them to pieces. Sata would've killed all of us and let our bodies be feasts for coyotes, so you gutted him like the animal he was. And, today, those so-called Nobles wanted to rape me to death, just because my father's mother's father was a Huri. And what did you do?" She stopped cleaning, poked me in the chest. Hard, "What did you do, Kiravi al-Kiral?"

I stared into the darkness at where I thought her face was. "I killed them. I killed them all."

"You butchered them," she went back to scrubbing. "You could've talked your way out of it, or we could've made a break for it and run back to the temple. Instead, you told me to run, and you turned and fought."

"You helped," I said, both somehow lucid and feeling drunk from exhaustion and the potion all at once.

"A little," there was a smile in her voice, "But watching you, Kiravi...it was terrifying and beautiful, all at once."

"You know, I thought the same thing about you when I woke up."

She chuckled softly in the darkness, but then I could've sworn I heard a sniffle. Her hands felt across my chest, undoing my torn and slashed breastplate. "As I said, the most honorable man I know."

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. She pulled my shirt away, and I winced when her rag brushed over the magically sealed knife gash in my side. The pain wasn't as bad as I thought it should've been, and I reminded myself to try and thank the matron if I lived through the night.

We were sheltered and muffled within brick and earth, but we could hear the riot slowly filter into the Bhakhuri-heavy slums of the western bank. Somewhere a camel brayed into the night, and a chariot thundered through a street nearby. There were more shouts and screams, and the battle slowly died away again.

She wetted the rag again, water splashing loud amongst the pots. "You don't care about going home, and you don't have to worry about honor because you already possess it," I felt her pulling aside the tattered scraps of my breeches to wash the jagged sword wound, "So, what do you care about?"

The truth that I wanted to blurt out, dear readers, was that I only cared about myself. But, I paused and thought about her words, about what I'd done in the short weeks since leaving Anghu. "Don't you know already?"

She paused, fingers trembling as she hesitated. "No. I need you to tell me. Say it."

There were no inhibitions, no hesitation, no world beyond our tiny space amongst the jars. "I care about you, Leotie. And I care about Serina. I don't know how, but I care about you more than anything in this world."

I finally shifted in the gloom, ignoring the dull pain in my wounds, reaching forward to find her form with seeking hands. They brushed across her shoulders, cupped her round face, and she held my hand with her own. Our fingers interlaced, and she pushed her cheek into the rough skin of my palm. "From the moment you told me you'd killed those bandits and the moment I saw the way Serina looked at you, I wanted you to care for me."

"Leotie, I..."

"No, I don't want you to care for me as you care for her. She is on a journey, and she needs you to protect her to reach the end." She closed her eyes and swallowed, and a tear slipped onto my hand, "She'll need us to protect her. I don't need you to protect me; I need you to care for me in my own way, and let me be who I've always been. Let me become who I need to become. But..." she paused, seemed to freeze, swallowed hard again.

"But what, darling?" My voice was as soft as the skin of her cheek.

"Let me be who I am," she repeated, "But...I want to belong to you, Kiravi. And I want you to belong to me. You're strong...I thought I was strong, but not compared to you. I want...I want you to take me and make me yours every day. Let me stand at your side, wherever we go, wherever we all go, and make me your woman. Your mate."

This is what I'd wanted, dear readers, what I'd wanted since our merry little band had gotten back together, but my apparently honorable thoughts went back to Serina. Leotie had been right, hours that felt like days earlier when she'd said Serina loved me. This beautiful and deadly woman was giving herself to me, completely, but I hesitated. I didn't want to -- I couldn't -- hurt either one of them anymore.

"But what about Serina?" I asked.

She hesitated, rubbed her soft cheek against my hand more insistently, "When I taunted you in that alley, I knew you'd already had her. I knew you'd have her again," she turned, nuzzled her soft lips against my palm, her fingers squeezing mine so tightly. "And still, I knew I had to be yours. I had to be. I knew I'd do anything to be with you, and I still will. That includes..."

"...Figuring out what we do with Serina? How we both feel about Serina?" She paused, nodded. Would Serina understand? Would she be able to accept what had happened, been happening, with Leotie and me? My mind went, unbidden, back to that afternoon on the river when both of them had been so close. So close, without realizing just how intimate they'd looked, how closely their bodies had been pressed. And Serina wouldn't stop talking about her goddess with that glow in her cheeks, couldn't she?

Soft lips pressed against mine, plump and warm, and I stopped letting myself think.

Our entire world was pitch black, cramped and musty and hemmed in by a generation's worth of forgotten pottery, and surrounded by a city consuming itself, but none of that mattered. All that mattered was the woman, so lithe and coiled and capable of righteous violence, offering herself to me. "Will you take me, Kiravi? Am I yours?"

I wrapped aching arms around her slender waist, pulling her awkwardly into my lap to kiss her again. She draped herself over me, tangled in my cast-off traveling clothes and the ancient blankets, but we couldn't be bothered to care. All we could care about was the crash of our lips together, the way our tongues danced around each other, the crush of her leather-clad breasts against my bare and scarred chest.

Our need was intense, cutting us off from the world, but it was patient. It wasn't the same aggressive lust from that alley in Atala. Our need for each other had grown, changed, from furious and scared cast-offs to lovers that knew the deepest things about each other, and needed each other all the more for it.

My fingers fumbled at the thongs holding her breastplate on, suddenly nervous like the first time I'd bedded a peasant girl. "I don't want to ruin this one, too," I clumsily explained between deep kisses.

"I don't know," I could feel the smirk of her lips as we breathed each other in, "This arrogant noble from Anghu bought it for me, hoping to bed me," she ground her plump, muscular ass down into my lap with every word, the faintest whimpers trickling up from her throat.

"Did it work?" I teased back, finally freeing her armor and shoving it away into the darkness. I could feel her bandeau against my chest, the soft but firm lines of her powerful muscles beneath my searching hands.

She let herself moan, finally. Her fingers were twining through my long black hair. My hardness was trapped beneath her rump, between her thick thighs, and she knew it. "Not as quickly as he'd hoped," she moaned as I kissed along her neck, tasting the salt of her sweat. She ground down hard against me as if she could capture my length inside of her through the breeches we still wore, "Not as quickly as I'd hoped, either."

I slowly untied her bandeau, in no hurry, my lips searching across her neck and collarbones and shoulders. She seemed so small in my arms, so feminine and vulnerable, and I knew I was seeing her in a way no one did, the private face of the sharp-edged huntress that butchered man and beast alike. The strength in her limbs wrapped around me and in the fingers massaging my scalp was still there but tempered by her surrender.

The bandeau fell away, lost to the darkness, and I could feel her full, large breasts pillowing against me. Her nipples were like pebbles rolling against my skin, begging to be touched. So, of course, dear readers, I obliged them. She cooed, a sound that turned into a desperate moan, as I craned down to capture one of them into my mouth, my hands wide across her back to pull her chest to my lips.

She threw her head back, her braids slapping against my hands and her sweat-covered skin, and moaned ever harder. Her nipples went from merely hard to little diamonds under the gentle suckling of my lips and the flick of my tongue. I was in no hurry, no rush, and gave each of her huge, amazing breasts the attention it deserved. Her hands ranged across my shoulders and back, awkwardly pushing the remnants of my shirt away before slipping between us and insistently tugging at my breeches.

We pulled apart; no words passed between us, but none needed to. Both of us giggled like lovesick teenagers as we bumped into each other to shimmy what was left of our clothes away. I reached out for her, searching, and felt her body pressed against mine again suddenly, our lips crashing together once more. She'd found the wet rag again, and I flinched in surprise as she urgently scrubbed and wiped at my aching length and swollen balls.

I didn't have to wait long to understand what she was doing; she twisted in the cramped space and knelt beside my seated form. Tossing the rag onto my chest, she bent forward and kissed the tip of my aching hardness as sensuously as she'd kissed my lips. Groaning, I tipped my head back and let this fresh wave of pleasure wash over me. My hand stroked up and down the rippling muscles of her back, feeling her shift slightly to better support herself with one hand. Her other stroked and teased slowly up my thigh before gently cupping my balls and squeezing lightly.

"Unnhh gods, darling," I whispered into the darkness, my other hand resting on her slowly bobbing head, fingers teasing her braids. I could've luxuriated in that amazing pleasure forever, dear readers, but an idea flashed into my exhausted but ecstatic mind.

Leotie tensed at first but soon cooed with pleasure when I took the rag and reached over her kneeling body to rub it between her toned thighs. She shifted again, lifting her pert ass and spreading her legs for me. I cleaned her slowly, fully intending to give her the same treatment she was so amazingly offering me. She moaned louder, her lips still wrapped around my girth, and I felt her bob her head faster and faster down my length. A fresh wave of pleasure flashed through me, and I bit back another loud groan.

I smirked to myself; Leotie had gushed over my strength, told me that she needed my power to let herself feel taken, so I decided to give that to her. My broad hands wrapped around her waist, feeling her core tense, and I easily pulled her hips up from the floor and over me to rest squarely in front of my face. I firmly held her there with myself seated and her perched upside down with my length nestled between her warm, wet lips.

Oh, dear readers, how I'd forgotten — and missed — the spicy musk of her half-breed womanhood. I savored it for a moment and the rapturous feeling of her lips sliding up and down my hardness, but Leotie whimpered insistently and twisted her hips in a desperate attempt to push herself against my mouth. Smiling, I obliged her, leaning forward to kiss and lick at her already dripping wet folds.

Her toned thighs trembled before clamping around my head, but that only motivated me to dive further into pleasing her. Her, Leotie, my Leotie, my huntress: she moaned as loud as she could before reminding me of the skill only she possessed. My entire length disappeared into the tight, hot wetness of her mouth and pushed past the tiny, impossibly tight gap of her throat. Insatiable, moaning as she swallowed around my length, she pulled back for only a moment before she grabbed at my burly thighs and pulled herself all the way back down. Her gags and wet coughs almost managed to drown out the way she moaned at the same time, and my involuntary groans that only vibrated through her womanhood to drive her even deeper into lust.

I took my time, trying to focus more on reaching every bit of her perfect-tasting folds than on the utter bliss she was bathing my cock with. My tongue twisted deeper, teasing her opening before flicking to the hard nub of her clit. She arched her back, desperately trying to push her hips against my face, to pull more pleasure from my exploring tongue, but the awkward space and her upside-down position in my lap had all but immobilized her. She mewled with frustrated lust, panting and catching her breath for a moment. I could feel her cheek against my thigh, her ragged panting across my spit-slick shaft as she stroked me faster and faster.

"Yes, just like that, please...unnhh yesss," she moaned and hissed the last word as I found her clit again, suckling on it with my lips as I savored a new wave of her nectar.

Ever since that night by the fire and, indeed, since that alley in Atala, I'd been thinking of this moment, of having her again. I'd never expected it to be like this—a slow burn, a tenderness that was almost urgent. Leotie's hard shell stripped away to show the softness underneath. If we made it through the night, which Leotie would I wake up beside? This one, or the bloody-handed goddess?

That didn't matter, not as I spread her petals with my tongue again, licking wide and deep and letting my chin rub against her clit. I knew she wanted me to suckle and flick at it until she exploded, but we had all night. She mewled again, whimpering, and frustrated that I was teasing her, apparently decided to do the same to me.

She kissed along the edge of my shaft, still gently stroking it, before her lips dropped to my already aching sack. She kissed all across it, licking the tightening skin, before gently sucking one of my heavy balls into her mouth. I groaned into her, my large hands clamping on her waist, and I could feel her smile around me. Rolling it around in her mouth, she swept her wet tongue all across me before releasing one ball and practically inhaling the other. And, of course, she never stopped luxuriously stroking me, her hand keeping me teetering on the brink.

I smirked to myself, recognizing that the game-playing Leotie from the alley hadn't disappeared, just changed. In an instant, I changed our dance from an ever-escalating game to a head-on assault. I clamped my lips over the hard little nub of her clit and strummed my tongue over it. Slow at first, I flicked it faster and faster, all of my focus on her tiny and singular point of pleasure, my hands clamping harder on her waist as she writhed in sudden ecstasy. She squeezed her thighs against my head so tightly my ears rang, and I felt her moan suddenly against and through my swollen sack, but I was too focused to stop.

Leotie bucked and writhed in my grip. Her mouth opened to let out a scream or a moan I couldn't hear, and my cock twitched at the sudden loss of her lips. She grabbed my thighs and squeezed, holding on for dear life, her nails digging into already raw and aching flesh. But I wouldn't and couldn't stop, not until I'd tasted the sudden gush of pleasure I was certain was just around the corner.

Her entire body seized at once, and I was proven right. She tried -- and nearly succeeded -- to throw herself out of my grip, but I held her tight, aching muscles bulging from the effort. But, dear readers, I received my reward as her nectar gushed out of her all at once, flooding across my lips and down my chin. So much of her spicy, sweet juices flowed out of her that it trickled down her stomach, mingling with the sheen of sweat already covering her muscles.

Sound slowly returned to my ringing ears as Leotie's thighs released their grip on either side of my head. I gave her perfect little womanhood a few last licks and kisses before I leaned back against the stacked pots. It may sound foolish, dear readers, but I was certainly proud of myself.

Leotie rested as she was for a moment, her desperate panting loud in the tiny space. Her head turned again, braided hair swishing against my skin. "Kiravi," she half-whispered, half-whimpered, "Kiravi. Make me yours. Take me. I want to be yours. I need to be yours."

Who was I to deny her?

Using the same strength that aroused her so much, I quickly and roughly spun her around. She was sitting in my lap now, still facing away from me. Her braids splayed across my chest, and the smell of her hair filled my nose. The firm globes of her warrior-woman ass sandwiched the aching, spit-slick length of my cock, and my hands couldn't help but leave her narrow waist to slide up and cup her heaving breasts.

She ground her hips down hard against me, whimpering and trying to capture my length inside of her. "You want me to take you, Leotie?" I hissed in her ear. My fingers found her diamond-hard nipples and pinched and rolled them between my fingers.

"Yes, gods, yes," she panted, and I could feel her desire running out of her to coat my length with every desperate swipe of her hips.

"I'm going to make you mine," I growled at her.

"Please," she mewled, "Please. I want to be yours, Kiravi."

One of my hands returned to her hip, holding her still and lifting her just enough to slide my hardness from between her cheeks to leave it poised at her boiling entrance. I lowered her slowly, the fat and swollen head of my cock slowly pushing her open, sliding into her tightness. Liquid warmth surrounded me with the perfect tightness: tight enough that I knew she could feel every detail of me as I filled her, but not so much that either of us winced from the effort.

"How long do you want to be mine?" I grunted in her ear.

Her taut ass settled into my lap, all of me buried deep inside her, "Unh, forever, Kiravi," she started rolling her hips, her smooth walls massaging me so perfectly. "After today, please, unh, please make me your woman."

An idea, the very barest hint of an idea, was forming in my head, but I could barely focus on it with the hard-bodied perfection grinding in my lap. With one hand still grasping her huge breast, I lifted her up with the other. I groaned and she whimpered as I slipped my way out of her, our sweat-slick skin searing hot as we rubbed together. She thought I would slide her all the way up, I'm sure, but I dropped her back down without warning.

She gasped, "Oh fuck, Kiravi," her whole body quivered, and her tunnel clamped around me, "Never stop, gods, don't stop!"

It was cramped, awkward, and Leotie couldn't maneuver her legs around to my sides to bounce herself on me, but that didn't matter. That wasn't what this new version of my huntress wanted, so I gave her exactly what she desired. There was nothing she could do as I bodily bounced her up and down the hard length of my cock. I grunted with the effort, fresh beads of sweat dripping down my temples, but I reveled in my control over her just as much as she lost herself in the lack of it.

Our rhythm was uneven, constantly changing as our sweaty skin slipped, and Leotie rolled her hips back against my relentless pounding. At one point, in that place where time didn't matter, both my hands dropped to her waist and ruthlessly slammed her up and down as if she weighed nothing. She screamed, past caring if the matron or the rioters could hear us. Her arms tried to grab into something, anything, to steady herself, but the best she could do was cup her massive chest as I had my way with her.