Kiravi's Travelogue Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her body seize, arching violently again, and I clamped one hand over her mouth reflexively. She bit down as she came and I growled with lust and pain. Her nectar splashed out of her again, more this time, coating my thighs and manhood in a new layer of her spicy juices.

She rested there for a moment, panting into my hand, before reaching back and throwing both of her arms around my neck. Soft lips kissed at the bite marks she'd just made. A warm, wet tongue flicked out to taste my skin. I pulled my hand away and reached down to cup and squeeze her heaving, impossibly-perky breasts. Our bodies rolled and ground together, her hips churning in lazy circles, my hips pumping up as much as they could to fill her in every way possible.

Her arms still around my neck, she tilted her head back, and I saw the faintest glimmer of her eyes in the tiny amount of light that filtered into the space. I couldn't help but lean down to kiss her, our lips meeting clumsily in the dark, our tongues desperately finding and massaging each others'.

"Please, Kiravi," she moaned up to me. I could feel her hot breath on my cheek. "I want to be yours. I have to be," I could feel the way her body trembled. "You're all I have now," I could see in the infinitesimal light that tears were gathering in her sandstone eyes.

That faint glimmer of thought flashed through my mind again, battling with the cresting wave of my release, "We're all you have," I groaned as Leotie twisted her hips again, and her slick tunnel caressed my length.

"Y-yes," she whimpered. I could already feel her tensing again, "Both of you...oh gods, please, Kiravi."

"You're mine," I growled to her, and she shuddered in response, "You're mine, and I'm yours," my hands squeezed her amazing breasts hard, pinching her nipples, and she wriggled her hips violently in my lap.

"Yesss," she hissed and closed her eyes again.

"I'm about to make you mine, claim you," I grunted lowly in her ear, straining to hold back just a bit longer. "I do this, and you'll be by my side?"

"Oh gods, yes, Kiravi."

"No matter what happens? No matter where we all go?"

Her eyes opened, and I could see her crying with pure relief and lust and raw surrender, "I'm yours." She bit her lip, and we both felt as my cock reached some depth I'd never touched, the firm but slightly yielding barrier of her cervix, "I'm yours, always, no matter what happens."

Our lips crashed together one more time, unlike any time before, both of us desperate to etch this moment in our minds for the rest of our lives. Her hips moved in their never-ending circle, churning like the rapids of the river, faster and faster, and still, we kissed. My huntress, in my arms. She, with her magus, the man who had avenged her family, saved her life from racist cowards. The man who had all but accidentally offered her a new life.

Still, we kissed, arms wrapped tightly around each other, while both of us lost ourselves to the ecstasy of this private and hidden place. It crashed over me, as powerful as the fireside explosion with Serina; the magic was missing, but the release was no less complete. My lips couldn't possibly meet hers any longer, and I bit down on her toned shoulder as my world exploded.

Leotie gasped when the first surge of my seed splashed inside of her, an intake of breath that never seemed to stop. She pressed her face into my hair, shrieking her third release, her juices squirting out between us. My hips pumped up with bestial abandon a second time, third, fourth, each time filling my Leotie's womb with my seed.

Claiming her.

Making her mine, just like she wanted. Like I wanted. Like I'd wanted since the moment I saw her. But not in the way the young and foolish version of myself wanted to have her. In the way a man wanted and needed to have the one he loved.

Loved.

My world went black and void for a moment that passed like lightning and stretched on for eternity, the little ecstatic death of release. Reality came crashing back in, an infinity of pleasure ebbing away to leave my arms wrapped around my powerful and tender huntress. We breathed together for a long time, trying to find ourselves, to realize we were two instead of one. Our sweaty skin clung to each other, the smell of our coupling filling the space, our limbs and joints ached in protest at being jammed into so cramped a place, but we didn't care.

"Leotie, I..." I muttered to her and myself. I prepared myself, dear readers, to speak words I'd said many times but never, not ever, once meant, "Leotie, I love you."

She sobbed, pushing herself back into me, molding herself to me. "And I love you, you useless and petty little noble." Her voice held a smile through the tears.

I loved her, dear readers. I did, truly, and nothing would change that. We had fallen for each other on this insane journey. But I knew something else at that moment, another infallible truth that filled my mind.

I loved Leotie, but I knew then that just as fiercely, I loved Serina too.

***

Our hands jerked away from the black stone as if burned by a cooking fire. The last wisps of magic from her communion spell swirled and twisted away, drawn back into the god-rock. We glared at each other, painful tears etched into our cheeks, sitting exactly where we had when the vision started. How much time had passed? Where had we gone? What had we seen?

I didn't know what we'd seen, but I knew that in some way, it'd been real.

"Your magic, it's..." the priestess finally muttered, shaking her head before composing herself. "You're filled with untold power, but you have no idea how to use it."

"I'll learn."

"You're right; you will. Here, with me to guide you. And you'll learn the truth, the real truth of Timal and the gods, not the delusions your young mind has created."

I shook my head slowly; I knew it was the truth. It was my goddess' reality, so it was mine. "No," I whispered.

She continued as though she hadn't heard me. Maybe she hadn't? "The gods have filled you with this magic for a reason, and we will discover it, together. We will commune together as many times as we need to until your magic serves Timal."

"No," I whispered again, my throat suddenly dry, but the word was drowned out by a strange sound from outside that reverberated through the thick walls.

The priestess's head snapped up only a moment before the hulking man burst into the room. "Mistress," his voice grumbled, "something is happening in the city. The riverfront is burning, and someone has attacked the palace."

She jumped to her feet, any trace of her earlier confusion replaced by fierce purpose. "Whatever it is, whoever it is, they would never violate the temple. They wouldn't even dare step upon Temple Hill."

"Yes, mistress. They seem to be avoiding this quarter of the city."

She nodded, "Even so, post acolytes on the roof and at the door. You will escort the Oracle here to the ritual chambers and sequester her there to ensure she remains safe."

"Yes, mistress."

"No," I said.

This time they heard me, and both heads turned to look at me, still seated. "What did you say?" The priestess hissed. "You came to us for help, and now you spurn it? You will listen, little girl."

My head throbbed insistently, and my blood boiled in my veins, "NO!" I shrieked and felt the strange lurch in my gut that always accompanied my magic. The air between us cracked like thunder. They both reeled, clutching their eyes and ears as blood trickled from them, and I leaped up to my feet and sprinted towards the door. The man reached for me, but I smashed Sata's staff into his crotch, and he reeled away.

I sprinted into the vaulted corridor, past milling acolytes confused by the situation outside, taking one turn after another. More acolytes clustered around the door to the outside, but my magic surged again, and they scattered away, clutching themselves. Panting, my blood hammering in my ears, I shoved the heavy doors open and burst into the empty square.

For a moment, I wondered if I shouldn't have remained in the temple for at least another night. The air was choked equally by smoke and the sound of screams, and people ran at the edges of the shadowed plaza. Light from the fires reflected off the bottoms of the smoke columns, casting everything in dim orange-gray light.

Trying to remember where Kiravi said the traveling house was, I sprinted into the gloom. Terrible fears rushed through my mind: was he alright? Was Leotie? Would they be waiting for me, or were they trapped somewhere else? My lungs burned with smoke, but my headache was receding, and I pushed through crowds of muttering and terrified humans to burst into one more alley after another.

I paused, panting, where an alley cut across a larger street and leaned against a tenement. A handful of bodies lay in the street, limbs bent at unnatural angles, and somewhere nearby, a building was burning. My insides fell suddenly as an icy feeling crept across my neck, into my blood. I could see strange wisps of magic curling through the air, but no one was casting a spell. I searched around, my legs already tensed to run again.

A shape moved in the alley on the other side of the road. Magic swirled around it, dark and sickly to my changed sight. I wanted to run, to disappear back into the night, but my legs refused to listen for a long moment. There was a sudden light somewhere near me, and I squinted against it.

"The Prize?" A voice asked, like leaves rustling in the wind.

I glanced around before realizing the light was coming from the pendant Kiravi had given me. The figure across the street shuffled closer, a purplish light spilling dimly from beneath a heavy cloak. "Prize? What prize? Who are you?" I asked, swallowing my fear and taking a step forward with Sata's staff clasped firmly.

Whoever it was saw me more clearly and seemed to recoil under their robes. "You're. Not Prize." It pointed with a finger that looked strange in the low light, shriveled and shrunken. "Where? Where Prize? WHERE PRIZE?" It tottered forward, holding onto the wall for support.

I raised my staff, unsure of who or what it was or what this 'Prize' was, but a mass of refugees chose that moment to run down the street between us. They were streaked with soot and crisscrossed with bloodied bandages, but most importantly, I heard one of them shout something about the traveling house.

Instead of confronting this strange, wizened vortex of magic, I stepped forward and disappeared into the crowd, letting their panicked mass carry me down the street. If they weren't going to the traveling house, I supposed I could find some other way to find my way back to Kiravi. I spared a glance back as the road twisted away and saw the...thing...still pointing, still glowing with an inner light.

A burning home collapsed and spilled a roiling cloud of dust and smoke into the street, and the thing was gone. I felt a little less uneasy, despite being swept up and away towards who knew where. I had so much to tell Kiravi and to ask him. He was my rock, and somehow I knew he'd find me soon. I just knew it.