All Comments on 'Kiravi's Travelogue'

by RifkinMacDonald

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MimiRayMimiRayover 3 years ago

Superb beginning, and I agree with you that the heroic protohistorical Bronze Age setting provides a far better grist for diverse adventures than the sword and sorcery cliches of psuedo-medieval fantasy. Looking forward to future installments.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Holy shit, this has the potential to be *amazing.*

I love the setting, your characters are actually interesting, and your dialogue actually feels human - something often missing from otherwise good stories on here.

Please keep writing this story, and do so quickly! I'm already dying for my next hit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice start. Don't give up.

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusover 3 years ago

Very well written, Nice dialog to description. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Beginning

This holds so much promise! The world and magic kinda reminds me of Salvatore, don,'t even know that makes sense. I like this a lot!

RifkinMacDonaldRifkinMacDonaldover 3 years agoAuthor

Mrs here! Thank you all so much for your kind comments! We work hard as a husband/wife team and love creating new content! Your wonderful comments help inspire us to drive on with new material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just came across this story and I am so glad that I did. Learning a new world as a reader is difficult but I am sure not as difficult as creating that world and everything within it. I enjoy the honesty you put into the main character that he was a massive egotist and womanizer which is an interesting way of introducing a character but it does help greatly in explaining his actions and current situation. This is very well written and very descriptive without droning on. Thank you for all your time and effort you put into everything that is required to bring this tale to the masses, it is appreciated.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRifkinMacDonald@RifkinMacDonald
Husband and wife team that enjoys sci-fi/fantasy roleplay and world-building! 03AUG22: For any and all that have been waiting for Kiravi updates or for New Imperium and Over the Hill White Knight to take on lives of their own, thank you for your patience and interest! Unfortu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES