Kirsten's Initiation

Story Info
Kirsten meets an ex colleague and submits herself to him.
4.9k words
4.26
12.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domdug
Domdug
11 Followers

This is my first foray into erotic writing. It comes from the heart and I would dearly love comments and suggestions if you have the time or the inclination. Thank you for reading my story! All characters mentioned in the following story are fictional and are over the age of 18 years old.

Kirsten's Induction

I'm a 40-year-old divorcee. When I split from my wife 8 years ago, I was sexually frustrated and sexually inexperienced. I wanted to have some fun, so I went to the gym and got into great shape. I used a well-known app to set up dates and (if the spark was there) have hot sex with the women I met.

I developed a deep love for eating pussy and really enjoyed the satisfaction of feeling and hearing a woman climax with my mouth on her clit and my fingers in her hot cunt. I also realised how much I had missed receiving oral and how much women enjoyed sucking on my 8-inch, veiny cock (my marriage had made me wrongly believe oral was something women detested).

I ejaculate hard and long and acquired a like for spraying my hot semen on pretty faces as well as over tits, tummies, and nicely trimmed pussies.

As I got more sex, the hornier I became. I would wank and edge myself, trying to prolong the orgasm for hours, whilst watching porn. I found an interest for lesbian fisting, bdsm, transexual porn and eventually stumbled upon a category of porn called "poppers hypno"(whereby the porn video shows very arousing clips of all genres of porn whilst issuing instructions to inhale poppers). It looked great so I bought some poppers, and the rest is history. Now I love wanking to porn and huffing poppers. But I had never brought up using poppers with any of my partners.

Here's where Kirsten comes in.

Kirsten worked in the finance department at my last company. She's early thirties, 5'7", pale skin black hair and bright, green eyes. She has a brilliant white smile and an extremely pretty face. We always flirted when I had a reason to wander to the finance office, and on office party nights we always found ourselves sitting together. We would flirt the night away with alcohol coursing through our veins. I was pretty sure she wanted something to happen and I often fantasised about a scenario where she would have to submit to me sexually to make up for a mistake in her work. But because we worked in the same office, I wasn't willing to make a move as it would make things awkward, and I'm sure she felt the same.

Kirsten always wore jeans and loose tops to the office so I never really knew what kind of body she was hiding, but on those office party nights she would wear dresses that hugged a bit tighter and when we danced on the odd occasion I got a feel of her waist. I imagined her to be a size 8 to 10 with nice firm tits and toned stomach.

I left the company 2 years ago and although Kirsten and I continued to message each other for a while, life got in the way and contact became less and less.

That is until I saw her out with her friends in a pub in the city centre about 6 months ago. She looked as pretty and fuckable as always. She was dressed in a red and black dress that want almost to her knees. Her bare legs looked toned and I wondered what it would be like to have them wide open with my head between them, eating her pussy.

I walked up behind her at the bar and tapped her shoulder. She spun round and when she recognised me, she flashed a huge smile and wrapped her arms round me as she squealed my name in excitement. I hadn't expected such an amazing reaction. I wrapped my arms round her and felt that same beautiful waist and started getting horny. Right there and then I knew the rules were different and that this was now fair game. I could feel my cock starting to thicken in my jeans with the anticipation of the flirting and the outside chance I might at last get to eat her pussy, push my cock down her throat, fuck her. I even wondered if I'd finally get a chance to carefully slide my thick prick into her ass!

I remember wondering if she was a submissive and yearned an assertive, kinky master!?

We stood at the bar and drank, and the flirting started.

I took the plunge and asked about her love life and she laughed and said, "I'm waiting for someone to bash me over the head and drag me back to his cave!"

My eyes must have widened as I wondered if that was her trying to say she was submissive -- and if it was my cue to press her on the matter. Kirsten must have seen my reaction and leant in and whispered, "You look shocked -- I haven't shocked your innocent ears have I?"

That was it. I moved my mouth to her ear and whispered back "You should be careful what you ask for... or you might get more than you bargained for!"

She smiled at me and slowly moved her red lips to mine and started kissing me softly. My cock was so hard that it was uncomfortable in my jeans. I wrapped my arm round that waist and kissed her back. It wasn't forceful or rushed -- just massively arousing to feel her wet, red lips on mine.

As soon as we broke off, I took the chance to press her more on the submissive topic. I leant back in to whisper to her "Kirsten you must know I've wanted you for ages. But I'm a bit different. I'm quite assertive. I'm best telling you this now."

I held my breath and hoped I hadn't fucked it up.

Kirsten looked down for a second as if to think, then looked me straight in the eye and said, "Yes sir!" with a cheeky grin on her pretty face.

I didn't hesitate. I looked over at the barman and asked for the bill and handed him some cash. I took her hand and led her outside. I hailed a taxi and as we waited for it to arrive, I smiled at her and said "I can't wait to see where your limits are."

"Try and find them, sir. I want you to explore my limits. I'm ready to learn," she said.

When we got in the taxi I pulled her in close. The kissing resumed and I told to her to rub my hard cock through my jeans. I was in agony -- I couldn't wait to get home and get her started on my cock. My hand wandered to her knee and I slowly ran my hand under her dress and along her thigh. She uncrossed her legs and opened them obediently, giving me better access to her crotch.

As we kissed, I slowly and softly ran my hand up her silky inner thigh. It was slightly moist and warm from where her legs had been crossed.

Eventually I made it to the top of her thigh and felt her lacy panties, her hot pussy separated from my fingers only by the fabric of her underwear. I slowly ran my finger down her slit and she quietly moaned into my mouth as we kissed.

To see if she was going to be eager, obedient, and unhesitating, I told her to take her panties off and give them to me.

Without a moment's hesitation or consideration, Kirsten wriggled her hands under her dress, pulled her panties down to her knees. She pulled the first knee up and through her knickers, then the next, and handed me her tiny, moist, black panties.

I looked down at them as she looked at me for approval. I smiled widely at her said "Good girl."

"Thank you, sir."

We continued kissing for the rest of the journey and I occasionally ran my hand up her thigh towards her cunt but resisted the temptation to go there. I knew it would be frustrating her as much as it frustrated me, therefore prolonging the pleasure for us both.

As we neared my house, I took the opportunity to tell Kirsten what I had planned so we didn't waste time when we got home. I wanted to give her the opportunity to prepare herself.

I explained that we would go straight to the sitting room, where she should get comfortable on her knees. I would get some lube and things from upstairs and when I returned, we would start her training.

"Do you know what poppers are?" I asked her.

"No."

I explained it was a small brown bottle of chemicals people inhale to lose inhibitions and relax in preparation for anal sex and other physical and mentally challenging sexual acts. Kirsten just looked at me calmly and smiled. I knew there and then that her boundaries would be very broad and difficult to break.

I paid the taxi driver then opened the front door and held it open for her. I patted her bum as she walked in and reminded her I was expecting her on her knees in the sitting room when I got back downstairs.

I went upstairs and got a fresh bottle of poppers and a tube of lube.

When I returned, she was kneeling on a cushion, hands behind her back and looking at the door waiting for me.

I walked in front of her and opened my jeans. She didn't move.

"Time for you to meet the cock that you will be worshipping from now on, Kirsten. Be gentle and respectful."

She looked down from my eyes and fixed her gaze on my crotch and carefully took out my cock. It was such a relief to be free of the jeans and her soft touch on my throbbing, dripping cock was sensational. I wanted her to suck me so badly, but it wasn't time.

Kirsten perhaps sensed this and began to move her mouth towards it.

"What are you doing Kirsten? I've not given you permission to suck me, nor have you asked"

She looked up at me, surprised and obviously embarrassed. "I'm sorry! That was careless sir. I'm just learning"

I reassured her that I was with her on this journey and that I had all the patience in the world so long as she was eagerly trying to learn whilst being respectful. She smiled. "Can I put your cock in my mouth please, sir?"

I smiled wickedly at her. "You need to learn to wank me first, Kirsten. Once you've perfected your wanking technique then you can start learning how to suck my cock!"

I moved away from her, pulled off my jeans and boxers and sat on the edge of the armchair, my cock dripping more precum as the arm of the chair pressed against my perineum. She watched the precum drip down my shaft onto my balls.

"Take your clothes off," I instructed, anticipating a slight hesitation of some sort. But there was none. She immediately reached behind her, unzipped the dress, and began pulling it up over her body.

As the dress was hoisted up over her head I drank in the sight of her long, toned legs. They were amazing. Just as good as I'd wanked about all those times.

Then came the first bit I'd been waiting for. Her pussy was a small, short landing strip of neatly trimmed black hair atop of set of full pink outer lips that curved downwards between her thighs. Her lips were glistening slightly with her wetness. Then, as I watched, I saw a long, clear string of wetness drip from her cunt lips down her inner thigh. I could feel my eyes widen as I watched her body's involuntary display of arousal.

I was transfixed and only realised I was staring at her delicious looking cunt when her dress hit the floor. I snapped out of my gaze and looked up over her flat, smooth tummy to her perfect, pert tits. Her breasts weren't massive -- nor was I hoping they would be. If anything, they were slightly on the smaller side but pert with beautiful, pink, and erect nipples. Very erect!

"Do you know how to wank a hard, dripping cock, Kirsten?£, I asked. She smiled that pretty smile and nodded.

"Good. Come and show me what you got. Remember -- respectful and eager!," I commanded her.

Kirsten pushed the cushion towards my feet with her toe and knelt in front of me, her eyes in line with my throbbing, dripping cockhead. I handed her the lube and told her to use it whenever she felt it was needed.

She took the lube, set it beside her and then reached out to cup my balls with one hand. She carefully grabbed my shaft and started nudging her hand up and down just below my cockhead.

My precum was everywhere and made a sticky noise as she softly and carefully wanked my cock. It was intense. I was close already. My balls were tightening.

I told her to always watch my balls. When they are tight and raised up to my body then that's the red light. It's a sign I'm about to come. I explained that if I come too early that she won't be rewarded, and she will remain frustrated.

Then I began to teach her all the subtle techniques to wank my cock perfectly -- after all no one cock is the same as another...each one likes slightly different things. My cock loves soft hands, alternations between wanking the head and stroking the shaft. And I like a firm ring made round the base of the shaft with her thumb and index finger.

The precum started to get stickier and drier and it was time for lube.

I intimated to Kirsten that my cock must always be lubed...never let it get dry! I also told her that lube had to be earned -- by me and her. That every squirt of lube had to be paid for with a long huff of poppers by both of us. I made it clear she would match me for every inhalation I made -- sometimes more if I desired it. Sometimes she would be required to inhale even when lube isn't required.

Next, I told her the only time she can ever make a demand of me, or refuse me something is when lube is concerned. Kirsten's only power over me was to refuse my cock lube until I had taken my hit of poppers.

I asked her if she understood.

"I love this. I love that I have one small thing over you, sir. It's my only responsibility. Thank you for trusting me with this!"

I'm sure my cock twitched in her hand and dripped more precum when she said that.

I took the fresh bottle of poppers (Liquid Gold) and broke the seal. I exhaled hard. Then put the bottle to my right nostril and held the left nostril closed and inhaled deeply. (Deeper than I would if I was on my own). I wanted to make a good example to Kirsten so that she would follow my lead. I inhaled right to the top of my lungs and held a second then exhaled hard as I screwed the cap on.

"Your turn. Now you do it differently from me. You begin inhaling when I say so. You hold it in when I tell you to hold it. Then, finally, you only exhale when I say."

Kirsten took the bottle and followed my instructions as my hit started swirling round my head. I was so poppered up I almost forgot to tell her to exhale. When I finally allowed her, Kirsten exhaled hard. She had done brilliantly.

"Good girl. Kirsten," I said.

I was determined to show her the amazing feeling poppers gives you whilst it intoxicates you, how it heightens your feelings and lowers your inhibitions. As soon as she had screwed on the cap, I guided her to the sofa, placed the cushion on the floor between her legs and knelt in front of her. I was aching to taste her cunt and see how sensitive she was down there.

"Hold your legs up under your knees and spread your legs, Kirsten." I instructed her. Immediately she complied with an enthusiastic and excited look on her face. She knew what was coming and was obviously eager to end her frustration and have my tongue on her pussy.

I placed my hands on her butt cheeks and pushed her up even higher, all the while looking in her eyes. I could see from her face the poppers had taken full effect.

It was time to see how she reacted to surprises and rewards. Instead of placing my mouth directly onto her soaking cunt I decided to start with her little asshole and run my tongue slowly up the length of her wet cunt to her meaty clitoris.

I stared down at her pussy. It was pink and glistening wet. Some strands of wetness were clinging from her outer lips to her thighs. She was dripping! Her outer lips were slightly open due to her legs being wide apart and, in the air. I could smell her sweet cunt as I lowered my face to her. Then, without warning her, I went under her pussy and stuck my pointed-out tongue directly into her tight ass hole.

Kirsten gasped then exclaimed "Holy fucking SHIT!"

I slowly ran my tongue up the length of her wet hole taking in the flavour of her sex for the first time. I was throbbing and the poppers swirling in my mind almost made me ejaculate handsfree from the realisation I was finally eating Kirsten's cunt -- something I'd wanked about many times on my own!

Finally, I reached her clit and circled it softly a few times with my tongue before pulling my face away and looking at her.

We smiled at each other and I asked if she wanted another one. Breathlessly she nodded and said, "Yes please, sir."

I obliged and it brought about the same reaction as before, except this time her inner pussy lips contracted ever so slightly.

Again, I looked up at her from between her legs, and asked if she liked her poppers. Kirsten giggled and replied enthusiastically, "I've always LOVED them! But I've never had someone instruct me how to take them before. Thank you, sir!"

"Well aren't you a dark horse," I replied, smiling. "Back to work. Kirsten!" I said firmly, deliberately dropping my smile into a stern, determined face -- something I wanted her to get used to.

I stood up from the cushion and pointed my cock in her direction.

She stopped smiling, put her feet back on the floor and obediently leant forward to practice the wanking lessons she had been learning.

"Ahem, I think I've earned my squirt of lube, don't you, young lady?" I teased her.

"Sorry, sir," she replied as she reached for the lube. She squirted a generous amount on my purple, straining cockhead and commenced her wanking lesson on my throbbing cock.

For more than ten minutes Kirsten carefully worked my cock and when more lube was required she held the poppers to my nose as I inhaled, then she would hold it to her nose as I issued her with directions for her inhalations. The look of concentration on her face as she eagerly wanked my dripping cock was amazing and I was impressed with how quickly she had learned and how focussed she was. I encouraged her to give me a commentary on her techniques and what she was observing.

I reminded her to alternate between nudging the head and stroking the shaft -- all the while keeping a firm but respectful grip of the base with the other hand. I reminded her to always watch my balls for tell tale signs that I was approaching orgasm too fast and to back off before I came. She confirmed her comprehension of her lesson by stating, "The traffic lights, sir. If your balls are tight, it's a red light."

She did brilliantly. I was in thorough ecstasy with this naked beauty in front of me. Her perfect, pert, breasts gently bouncing as her hands worked their magic. I spent the time watching her, imagining her wet pussy making a big wet patch on the fabric of the sofa she was sitting on.

Kirsten talked me through everything she was doing, what she was thinking and even asked if she was doing ok on occasion. She was so eager to do her job perfectly.

Whenever my balls looked like they were getting really tight she noted it. She told me she was seeing my arousal and slowed her pace to allow me to recover. But my ball contractions were getting closer and closer and Kirsten had spotted this too.

Eagerly she looked up at me and asked if I was going to cum soon. She was smiling and I was delighted to see she was excited about her master's impending orgasm -- just like a good sub should be!

Kirsten had done well. I was really pleased with her. I asked her if she wanted my cum.

"Oh yes please, sir!"

"OK. But you must learn that unless I express otherwise, my cum is always for that pretty face of yours. If I tell you I'm coming I expect you to quickly and eagerly get into position in front of my cock and wank me till I'm completely finished. I insist your eyes remain open and locked onto my gaze throughout. Do you understand?"

She continued to softly wank my lubed-up cock.

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir,"

I continued, "You've done brilliantly, Kirsten. Honestly. I'm in heaven here. I want to give you a treat as a reward."

I pulled away from her hand.

I motioned her to stand up from her seat on the sofa.

My imagination had been right. Beneath where her pussy had been, was a huge wet patch. She had obviously been dripping all over the sofa as she had been wanking my cock and giving me the running commentary.

Domdug
Domdug
11 Followers
12