Kirsten's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on her wet patch, feeling the warm wetness of her cunt on my balls and thighs.

Grabbing the lube, I prepared to squirt some on my cock.

"Sir, you have to do your poppers before you use that. Sorry, sir, but it's the rules!" Kirsten reminded me.

I smiled. "Of course, Kirsten"

We both took a big hit of poppers and I lubed my cock.

I instructed Kirsten to face away from me and bend over and touch the floor. As soon as she complied, I leant forward and began to hungrily eat her ass. I wondered if she knew at that point that her 'treat' was anal sex.

As the poppers hit me (and I knew it was hitting her) I squirted lube on two of my fingers and slowly slid them into her tight, wet asshole.

Kirsten made a sound that I could decipher. It was half moan, half whimper. I continued unabated.

I worked my fingers in deep and to the knuckles before pulling out and telling her to back up towards me, then lower herself onto my cock. It was obvious from the ass fingering that I expected her to impale her tight asshole on my cock, but I was curious to see if she would comply or try to 'accidentally' have vaginal intercourse and plead ignorance after.

Like the good girl she is, she grabbed my hard, lubed-up cock at the base and held it in place as she lowered her asshole right onto the tip.

As she pressed down and her asshole was widening to accept the cockhead, I could tell she was struggling and that she wasn't fully relaxed.

"Kirsten, hold still. Don't take your tight little asshole off my cock. Just keep it right there. I'm going to help you out a bit..."

I grabbed the poppers bottle and I reached round in front of her to offer it to her.

"This will help your asshole accept my cock, and your mind accept the ass fucking you're about to give yourself."

I waited for the sound of the bottle opening.

"Inhale!"

"Hold!"

"Exhale!"

Kirsten did as she was instructed.

I heard her replace the cap on the bottle and grinned slyly to myself. I repeated...

"Inhale!"

I heard and felt Kirsten fumble and hurriedly re-open the bottle and inhale.

"Hold! Never assume it's just a single hit, Kirsten" I scolded her.

I counted to 5 to make sure the poppers had time to get into her blood stream.

"Exhale!"

As she exhaled, Kirsten asked, "Am I finished, sir?"

"Yes," I replied. What a trooper she had turned out to be.

Now it was time to fuck that tight ass. I knew her cunt was burning hot and yearned an orgasm, but she'd need to learn to cum with a cock in her ass.

I told Kirsten to put her feet either side of my thighs on the couch. Then I placed my hands on her hips and slowly, but unequivocally, pulled her tight, little brown down onto my raging hard cock.

"Push yourself down onto my cock, Kirsten!" I hissed at her loudly. "Get your tight little ring right down to the base of my shaft!!"

"Ye...yess...si........ sir!" she gasped as her ass finally opened up and swallowed my cock to the hilt.

"Good girl!2 I moaned as I felt her tightness envelope my entire shaft.

"You wanted this in your cunt, didn't you Kirsten?" I teased her.

"Yes, sir. So much. But I do what I'm told. Am I doing well, sir?"

I didn't answer. I just told her to start riding, and she complied. Perfectly. Slowly rising up to the cockhead then slowly impaling herself back onto my thick cock.

As she slowly rose up and down my shaft, I watched her asshole stretch as it tried to grip onto my cock.

As great as this was, I had been aroused for hours and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Kirsten had been a proper little sub and done everything without hesitation and with maximum effort. She deserved an orgasm.

"You've been a real slut, Kirsten. You've listened and done exactly what I say. I know you didn't want anal just now and you'd have prefered it if I'd fuck your wet little cunt, but you didn't flinch. You just slid your ass down to the bottom of my cock like you were told. Would you like to cum?"

"Oh... ye...ye...yes please sir!"

"OK. Get off my cock, turn around so I can see you, then lower your asshole back onto my cock whilst facing me."

"My...my asshole, sir? Don't you mean my cunt, sir?"

"No Kirsten. I mean what I say. Turn round. Impale your ass on my cock again and I'll watch you as you rub your wet little pussy to an orgasm for me."

Quickly and efficiently Kirsten repositioned herself on my cock, and holding onto the base, lowered her ass back down to the bottom of my cock in one fluid, amazing movement.

Now facing each other, I looked up at her pretty but flushed face. She smiled at me through a furrowed brow. She was obviously concentrating hard on the cock stretching her backdoor.

"Now wank that pretty little cunt for me. Make yourself cum," I ordered.

For the first time that night, Kirsten looked genuinely shy. She blushed. But without hesitation she ran her hand slowly over her flat tummy, through her neat bush and down to her wet clit.

Her cunt dripped. It almost made me cum in her ass before I'd had the pleasure of watching her masturbate.

She looked down at her hand as she pleasured herself and began to moan.

Then she whispered, "Please, sir...can I come?"

Kirsten was poppered-up, had her ass full of cock and was stroking her cunt...and she still had the respect to ask me for permission to cum.

"Yes, Kirsten, you can cum."

She didn't scream or moan. She silently bucked her hips and I could feel her ass tighten ever so slightly round the base of my cock. As I watched, her cunt dripped on my tummy. It was too much. I couldn't hold on any longer.

"I'm coming too," I grunted.

Like a flash, Kirsten got off my cock and knelt between my legs. Her face was under my cock, her mouth open, looking up at me as her hands slowly wanked me off the way she'd been taught.

My spunk flew in 6 or 7 thick ropes. Most of them hit her face. Some of it went in her open mouth. Some of it went in her eyes. And through it all she kept looking up at me, eyes wide open, a contended smile on her face.

"You can stop wanking me now, Kirsten," I sighed.

She swallowed the spurts of semen that had found her mouth.

"Thank you, sir."


12