Kirstie's Education

Story Info
Kirstie spends the day with her family learning about sex.
6.8k words
4.42
24.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
127 Followers

This story is just a bit of fun and should not be taken seriously.

It's my first effort second attempt so constructive feedback is appreciated

All characters are over 18 and have told me they are consenting.

Kirstie & Tom

It was around midday that Tom decided to pay a visit to his daughter's room and see how she was doing. Kirstie had recently turned eighteen years old and was now in her last year at school, but she was a small child with a slight frame and an air of innocence about her.

Tom knocked gently and then opened the bedroom door. His daughter was laying on her front on her bed, wearing just a pink tank top and plain white panties, listening to music through her ear buds and scrolling on her phone. She glanced up at him and gave him a big welcoming smile.

"Hey kiddo, how's it going?" Tom asked as he entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed.

Kirstie repositioned herself crosslegged and took out the ear buds. Her tank top stretched across her small, pert breasts and her nipples pressed prominently against the thin material.

"Good, Daddy." she replied. He always liked it when she called him that. "Just chillin' until mum gets home from the shops."

He eyed her appreciatively. Dark shoulder length hair shining in the sunlight from her bedroom window. Her cheeks always had a natural blush on them. Her eyes were bright blue and seemed large for her small face, which added to her innocent demeanour.

He patted her knee and then slid himself fully on to the double bed, resting his back against the headboard.

"You're looking lovely, as always sweetheart." he said.

"Thank you Daddy." she replied and turned to face him looking serious, "I think my boobs have gotten bigger since my eighteenth, don't you?" She looked down at herself and cupped her small breasts in her hands, stretching the material over them and making the nipples more noticeable. Tom gazed intently at her chest.

"Hmmm maybe," he said, "but they're still small and cute. Like a couple of bee stings." he added, with a chuckle.

Kirstie feigned outrage and launched herself at him, playfully swiping his thigh before snuggling up alongside him.

"Men like big tits though, don't they?" she asked, somewhat crestfallen.

"Honey, men like all types of breasts. Big or small. Well, at least I do." he replied.

"But mum's are so much bigger than mine. And heavy."

"Yours are just firmer, sweetheart. Mum has had two kids and that will make them bigger and heavier. She's also forty two. Gravity gets us all in the end." he finished with a wry smile.

He looked down at her, enjoying the closeness they shared.

"So, now you're eighteen are you going to get a boyfriend?" he asked after a pause.

She sighed dramatically.

"I don't know. I'm not sure I want one. Not some strange boy pawing me and pretending to love me." She turned to look up into his face, "Besides I have a family that loves me more than any boy could."

He bowed his head and kissed her gently on the lips. She parted them slightly and felt the tips of their tongues touch. She smiled after the kiss and snuggled again against his chest, one lithe leg thrown across his own.

"You might also enjoy someone of your own age." he continued. "Boys can be useful too, for your pleasure." he paused, "For sex, I mean"

"I know Daddy, but that is a bit scary and I'm not sure that I want it with a strange boy."

"Awww hon, once you experience sexual pleasure, you'll want it more and more." He let his hand rest idly against the bare skin of her upper arm.

"Have you masturbated yet?" he asked, while enjoying the smoothness and warmth of her skin beneath his fingertips.

She wriggled around so that her back was against his chest and his hand slipped around to her front, resting gently on her left breast, his fingers slowly stroking the nipple, which was pleasantly swollen.

"I'm not sure," she said, "I sort of tried it but...... I just wasn't getting it right I think. It didn't seem to do much for me."

"Do you want me to help?"

"Oh Daddy, would you?" she asked excitedly.

"Of course I will sweetie!"

Now she was sitting on her legs again and facing him.

"What do we need to do?" she asked with enthusiasm.

"Well, I think you need to lose the tank and the panties, and we can take it from there." he replied.

Now she jumped off the bed and quickly pulled her tank top over her head. Her smooth, pale skin was exposed to his gaze, with prominent tan lines showing where she had worn a bikini top during the summer and emphasising her cute breasts and their swollen, inviting nipples.

She slid down the panties and posed for him with her hands on her hips while he took in her youthful beauty. Her pubic hair was much more bushy than the last time he had seen it but he could still make out the little slit between her thighs and this, together with the sight of her beautiful breasts made his cock twitch within the confines of his clothing.

"You're such a beauty." he said, with genuine feeling.

"Thank you Daddy." she said, flashing him her widest smile, "What do we do next?"

"Well, you go and get that small mirror on your dresser and I'm going to make myself a little more comfortable." he said as he felt his cock shift slightly.

She skipped off to the dresser while he raised himself from the bed, stripped off his shirt and jeans, but kept on his boxers. His cock was now semi-hard and there was a wet spot of pre-cum noticeable on the front of them, so he may have reason to explain that to her as well, but to begin with he wanted to teach her to pleasure herself.

She came back to the bed with the mirror and handed it to him before climbing back on to the bed. He looked at her smooth arse cheeks as she crawled up to the head of the bead.

"OK, now lean back against the headboard and spread your legs apart." He instructed to which she complied and he placed the mirror between her thighs

"You see?" he asked, and she gazed down at the reflection of her pussy.

"Yes, Daddy. I can see my........ what should I call it?" she frowned.

"Well there's lots of names used, from Vagina through to Cunt." He was staring between her thighs as well and his cock was now straining against his boxers. "In a sexual context, pussy or cunt are often used." he concluded.

"OK." she replied, "I shall use cunt." and she giggled at the transgressive nature of the word.

"Place you fingers on the lips of your cunt and gently part them"

She did as told, placing both of her hands down between her thighs and slowly opening herself with her fingertips.

Both of them were fixated upon the scene as she parted her outer labia and exposed pink, moist interior. Tom placed his face closer and breathed in her scent. A dribble of juice ran out from inside her and trickled down to her anus.

"Now, you see towards the top? That little pink button where the lips join?"

"Uh huh." she said softly.

"That's the clitoris, or clit. That is where most of your sensation will occur. What you can do is just insert your finger a little in between the lips until it feels wet."

She followed his instruction.

"Does it feel slippery?"

"Yes Daddy."

"OK, good, now use the wetness on your finger to rub against your clit."

She made a sharp intake of breath and a little moan in her throat as her finger rubbed against the little bud.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, her face blushing red and her breathing increasing "That feels soooooo good!"

Her fingers moved quickly up and down against the little bean, her gaze fixed upon her reflection in the mirror.

Tom was enjoying the sight too.

"There you go, sweetheart." he said, "Now you're masturbating. You may soon start to feel your orgasm building. That's your goal, to have a wonderful, sensual spasm deep within yourself."

More juices were trickling out of her pretty, pink passage and wet, squelching sounds were emanating from her ministrations.

"Do all boys know how to do this, Daddy?" she asked and then gasped as the spasm's began to build.

"Well, some might, but if they don't you need to tell them....maybe even show them. They'll like that. We love to watch a beautiful woman pleasure herself."

"Are you loving this Daddy?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Oh yes I am sweetheart. Very much." he smiled as his daughters fingers plunged into herself again and glistened with her wetness. "My cock is very hard now baby, and it's dribbling pre-cum while I watch you."

She gasped. "Can I see, Daddy?"

Without answering he pulled off his boxers and knelt on his knees on the bed, his cock hard and throbbing, with sticky clear liquid oozing from the tip and dripping on to her duvet.

Now she had discarded the mirror completely and was rubbing her clit with two fingers, occasionally pushing them into herself to renew the lubrication of her cunt juice. She was staring at his cock.

"Keep going baby. I want you to orgasm." he said softly.

"Yes....yes Daddy. I feel something.... It's so good." she gasped. "Daddy?"

"Yes hon?" he replied.

"Will you put your cock inside me?" she asked, plaintively.

He stared at her longingly, but retained his self control.

"No hon, I think I am too big for you right now. It would hurt you and I never want to hurt my baby."

"But I feel like I need something in me." she gasped again, her eyes looking at her father beseechingly.

"Honey, you'll cum just fine with your fingers. But if you're still feeling horny later we can see if something can be arranged. Perhaps your brother will oblige." he said.

She relaxed a little at this, and a big smile spread on her lips. Tingly spasms were now coming in waves inside her, seemingly emanating from the sensitive little button she was stroking.

"I wonder what I taste like?" she asked and then removed her two fingers from her cunt and held them close to her face, examining the slimy coating.

She placed the fingers into her mouth and sucked noisily on them.

The smell and taste of her own juices sent more little spasms down through her belly and her clit throbbed for attention.

"I would love to taste you too, baby." said Tom, his voice full of desire.

"Sure Daddy." Kirstie replied and after plunging her two fingers again into her wet pussy, she removed them and held them to Tom's mouth.

Tom breathed in her scent and then took her fingers between his lips and sucked them in. Her juices rolled along his tongue exciting his taste-buds and making his cock throb painfully.

"Oh my god, this is..... incredible." she cried out as her fingers resumed their frigging of her clit, moving faster and faster until she was overwhelmed by the orgasms.

Kirstie concentrated on the new sensations and found she had been holding her breath for many moments, which she now released with a loud gasp and moan. With eyes screwed tightly shut her orgasm wrought through her young body and then began to slowly subside.

Panting, with a sheen of perspiration on her body, her face glowing red and her thighs now tightly closed together she grabbed Tom and kissed him hard and passionately on the mouth, their tongues sliding over each other and both of them enjoying the heady flavour of her sex.

His still hard, sticky cock pressed against her belly until they broke from their kiss and the young woman collapsed back down on the bed, gazing lovingly up at her father.

After a few minutes of silence, and once her breathing had returned to normal, she reached for Tom and placed her small hand on his cock, noting that her fingers were not long enough to completely encircle it.

"I think you're right, that looks like it would hurt, I could barely get two of my fingers inside my cunt." she said

"Oh baby." he said, wistfully.

"So, shouldn't you cum as well? Now that I have. It's only fair, Daddy." she said

"Would you like to see that?" he asked.

She grinned sheepishly. "I would."

"OK." he said without hesitation, "It won't take me long now baby. Could you get a towel from your bathroom? I suspect it's going to be very messy."

Off the bed she popped and skipped over to her en suite, returning with a towel. She sat at the foot of the bed and watched intently as Tom sat back against the headboard and stroked his cock while staring at his naked daughter.

"Can I help?" she asked

"Spread your legs and show me your pussy and tits, Baby." Tom replied.

She did as he asked and he watched with increasing excitement as she tweaked her erect nipples and plunged her fingers once again into her moist pussy. All the time her eyes were fixated upon his throbbing cock, fascinated at the way he stroked up and down, moving the foreskin over his glands which were shiny with pre-cum.

"You have a lovely cock, Daddy." she said, "I hope one day I will know what that feels like sliding into my cunt."

"Oh...oh....yes...yes" he cried at this and the first spray of a thin, clear liquid squirted from his cock, followed quickly with five jets of thick white spunk which splattered across his chest and up to his chin.

"Wow, Daddy!" she exclaimed, eyes wide in appreciation.

He slowly finished squeezing his shaft until the last drops had come out and sat back on the bed, panting for breath.

His daughter came closer and looked down at the streaks of spunk. Tentatively she reached out and dipped her finger into the sticky mess. She raised it with a big globule of cum hanging from the tip and brought it up to her face, smelling it and studying the consistency before placing her finger into her mouth.

She sucked the gooey cum off her finger and rolled it around with her tongue before pushing to the back of her throat and swallowing.

"Hmmmm." she said, "It's very...... greasy, but not unpleasant."

He chuckled. Was she going to become a spunk connoisseur?

Then Kirstie started to wipe the rest of the spunk from her Daddy's chest with the bath towel.

"Well, what a lovely afternoon this turned out to be." he said, with a smile. "I need to get showered and I have some work to attend to. Your mum will be home soon so you'd best get dressed and you can tell her all about today's lesson!"

She grinned.

"Okay, Daddy. You're 'Daddy Teacher' today!" she laughed and slid off the bed to collect her clothes.

"You're such a dork!" he smiled and gave her a playful smack on her pert bottom.

Kirstie & Chrissie

It was only about thirty minutes later that Chrissie arrived home.

She was struggling through the door with four bags of groceries which Kirstie rushed to help her bring in.

"Oh what a day." said Chrissie, "Thank you sweetie."

Chrissie was only a few inches taller than her daughter but had a much fuller, curvaceous figure. Together the two women started to put away the groceries while making idle chit chat about school and the weather.

After everything was stowed, she paused to consider her daughter. There was a glow about her today, an energy which Chrissie hadn't seen before.

"Have you had a good day hon?" she asked.

"Oh wow, it's been superb. Daddy showed me how to masturbate and he let me watch him cum."

She paused with a grin as she thought back to the afternoon's lesson, "It was so messy!!"

"Awwww that's lovely baby, I'm so pleased!" She gave her daughter a hug and then kissed her on the lips, pressing her tongue slightly between them.

After they broke from their kiss she continued: "Although, I guess if your father has already shot his load, I won't be getting any today." and made an exaggerated crestfallen face.

"Awwww mum, I'm sure he'll have more to give later!" said Kirstie

Chrissie smiled at her daughter and found herself feeling extremely horny now that she had been told what had been going on while she shopped.

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" she asked.

"Well, Daddy did suggest that Mikey might have sex with me later, if he wants to of course."

"Your brother should want to!!" exclaimed Chrissie.

Both women chuckled at this as Mikey was notoriously fickle.

"So, it looks like you've snared both your dad and your brother. Not leaving anything for Mummy?" said Chrissie with a deep sigh

"Well, I could help you Mummy....if you want me to?" she replied.

"Oh sweetheart that's lovely of you, but you've never done it with a woman."

"It's a learning day, mum! I want to try everything." said Kirstie.

Chrissie considered this. She stared at her daughter and mused at how she had blossomed into such a lovely young woman. Maybe it was time to become more intimate with her?

The thought of it was making her pussy wet, so that decided it.

"Okay, I just need to get dinner started then we can deal with your continuing education! Why don't you run a nice hot bath in my en-suite? Put in plenty of the bath salts you bought me for Christmas. Then we can both relax....and... fool around."

She grinned at the younger woman, who replied: "Oh yes, Mummy!"

By the time Chrissie had the dinner slow cooking in the oven Kirstie had the large bathtub full of scented soapy water and was waiting obediently for her mother to arrive.

"Ahhh that looks so good, baby." Chrissie said while undressing. Kirstie helped her by taking discarded garments and hanging them up or putting them into the laundry hamper.

She returned to the bathroom just as her naked mother was lowering herself into the hot water.

"Come on, you too!" she said and Kirstie quickly stripped off her tank top and panties and joined her.

Even though the tub was large, it still forced the two women close together and Chrissie put her arms around Kirstie, pulling her closer still and they kissed long and hard, their tongues exploring each other.

Kirstie loved how soft and smooth her mother's breasts felt pressed against her and Chrissie loved the firmness of her daughters tits and the hardness of her nipples.

When the kiss was finished Chrissie laid back and Kirstie scooped handfuls of soapy water and spread it on her mother's large breasts. She occasional looked wistfully down at her own chest and compared them to her mum's.

"Do you think my tits have gotten bigger?" She asked her mum, who reached out to the and cupped each breast in her hands.

"Maybe. A little. Perhaps if you cum a lot more that will make them bigger, but I wouldn't worry about it honey, they are lovely tits just as they are."

Chrissie bent forward and placed her lips on the erect nipple of Kirstie's left breast, and then repeated the same for the right. She flicked the swollen nipples with her tongue while holding them between her lips.

They spent around twenty minutes in the bath together, luxuriating in the foamy, softened water, stroking and exploring each others bodies. But then Chrissie decided she really needed to cum, and so they left the tub and towelled each other dry, paying particular attention to their intimate areas.

Kirstie looked at her Mother's hairless slit.

"Do you always shave there?" she asked.

"Well, honey, it feels much nicer without hair and your father prefers it when he goes down on me." Chrissie paused, "Why?"

"I think I'd like mine bald again." replied Kirstie.

"Well, sweetie, I can give you a razor and some cream and we can have a go at doing that later, if you want?"

Kirstie jumped up and clapped her hands together in excitement. "Yes please!" she squealed.

They went through to the master bedroom and Chrissie lay on the bed with Kirstie beside her. Both women were naked.

"So, what do we do?" Kirstie asked.

"Well, you know how to masturbate yourself now, so do you think you could do it to me?"

Kirstie thought for a moment and then said: "I put two fingers inside myself until they were slippery and then I rubbed my clit with them. I also tasted them. Is that what you want?"

Calorific
Calorific
127 Followers
12