Kirstie's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie's eyes lit up.

"Well, since you tasted yourself, did you find it pleasant?"

"Yes." said the girl, "The smell and the taste turned me on even more. Oh and I tasted Daddy's spunk!"

"Well, you certainly are ticking some boxes today, young lady!" Chrissie laughed.

Chrissie laid back and raised her knees letting her legs fall to each side. Her hands went down to her shaven cunt and she parted the lips.

Kirstie positioned herself for a better view of her mum's pussy. She could smell it and was excited by it's dark pink interior and wetness.

"Lick me." Chrissie said softly.

Without replying, Kirstie moved her face closer to the pussy. She breathed in deeply through her nose and studied the folds of the older woman's labia, the smoothness of the pink interior and the all important clitoral bud.

She pressed her mouth against Chrissie's cunt and pushed her tongue into her. A flood of wetness greeted her and she could feel it run down her chin. She moved her tongue within the her mother's sensitive pussy and enjoyed the slippery smooth feel of it.

Her mum's hands were now on her head, guiding it to where she wanted that tongue.

"That's it baby" she gasped, "Lick there. Fast, flick your tongue.... That's it...oh yes...yes....eat my cunt you little slut!"

Kirstie had never been called anything like that by her parents and it shocked her, but also turned her on. With her free hand she started frigging her own clit while licking and fingering Chrissie's cunt.

Chrissie was lost in her pleasure. Her entire world revolved around her clit and pussy and the sensations she was experiencing.

"Put more fingers in me." she gasped, and felt her pussy being stretched open as the girl inserted three and then four fingers into her. Kirstie thrust her fingers deep into the older woman's cunt, and then slowly withdrew them almost to their tips before pushing back into her.

Kirstie twisted her hand one way and then the other while it was inside the wet pussy and she could feel the friction against her skin.

"Oh baby...yes...yes.... I'm...... I'm coming!" Chrissie grabbed the duvet tightly in her hand as the orgasm coursed through her. Her daughter's head held vice like between her thighs her mouth and tongue continuing to rub against her wet cunt until she could take no more.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" she cried out and released the girl from her grip.

Both women were panting. Kirstie's face was wet from perspiration and cunt juice. Her mother pulled her closer and they kissed, both enjoying the smell and taste of her sex.

After a few minutes they were relaxed again.

"Wow, baby, that was fucking good for a first time!!" Chrissie exclaimed.

Kirstie looked at her mum full of pride.

"Well," she said cheekily, "apparently I am a slut!"

Chrissie started to apologise for the slur but could see her daughter found it extremely funny and quite sexy.

While they lay together on the bed she could hear a young male voice shout out "Anyone home?" from the ground floor.

It was Mikey, home from his job.

"Upstairs!" Chrissie shouted and then got off the bed and put a lightweight kimono on. Kirstie remained on the bed, naked and gently stroking her breasts.

There were heavy footsteps on the landing and then Mikey opened the door.

"Don't you knock?" Chrissie admonished him good naturedly.

"I'm hungry!" was his reply as he stared past his mum and at his little sister lying naked on the bed. He sniffed the air and looked at Chrissie quizzically

"Smells of quim in here." he stated bluntly.

"Well, if you don't like it you can leave!" she replied.

"I'm just sayin'.", he paused, then asked "So, what's for dinner?"

Both women turned on him with shouts of "Out!!" and then laughed together as he beat a hasty retreat.

Kirstie was deep in thought.

"Mum, is Mikey's cock much smaller than Daddy's?" she asked.

"Oh yes hon." Chrissie replied, "But there's nothing wrong with it. I have found it satisfactory on a number of occasions. Smaller would be best for you....to begin with. Your brother has plenty of stamina, though he can get carried away and cum quite quickly, but he shoots a pretty decent load, so long as he hasn't spent all day jerking off."

Kirstie sighed. "I think he just wants dinner. He barely looked at me just now."

Chrissie turned to her daughter. "Nonsense!" she exclaimed, "He was staring right at you. I bet even now he has a stiffy."

Kirstie thought about this "Well, I hope he's not gone off somewhere to wank it off, or neither of us will get anything from him today!"

"Better go and find him then, while I serve up dinner. Call in at your Dad's office as well, tell him dinner is nearly ready."

Kirstie quickly pulled on her panties and tank top and skipped off to find her brother.

Chrissie sat at her dresser, smiled at her reflection in the mirror and started to brush her hair.

Kirstie went first to her own room and pulled on a pair of jeans and a clean white blouse for dinner and then found her brother in their Dad's home office where talk had already been had about the days events. Mikey looked a little flustered.

"Here's my princess." Tom said when she opened the office door. She threw her arms around his neck and reached up to kiss him.

"Mikey tells me you and mum had a nice time earlier too." he said with a big smile.

Kirstie grinned, recalling the all the tastes and smells and sensations of the day so far.

She looked at her Brother. "We were worried he was going off to spank one out." she said matter of factly. Mikey blushed and stared at her chest which the thin white blouse did little to hide the darkness of her nipples pressing against it.

Tom laughed. "Well, I have been in touch with your Aunt Melonie and Uncle Dave and they are popping over after dinner for drinks and some fun. Think of it as a belated birthday party!"

"Oh lovely, we haven't seen them in ages." exclaimed Kirstie, clapping her hands excitedly. Mikey was also smiling as he had a thing for Aunty Melonie, or 'Melons' as he called her, on account of her large, shapely breasts.

The three of them then left the Office and walked together to the Dining Room just as Chrissie emerged from the Kitchen with a large bowl of steaming food.

Dinner was served up, and was accompanied with red wine and lots of chatter. After the meal was complete and dishes stowed in the washer, they all retired to the lounge.

The Family

They watched some TV together and the evening grew darker and room lights were needed. Tom looked at his watch and switched off the TV as the end credits of the programme were playing.

"Ok folks" Tom announced, "I suggest we all get cleaned up, and dressed appropriately," he looked pointedly at his daughter, "and then we re-convene down here in an hours time"

"What would you like me to wear Daddy?" Kirstie asked.

"Oh well, since it has been such an educational day for you sweetheart, how about your old school uniform?" he suggested, "I'm sure the blazer and skirt will still fit you and will go well with that blouse." He pondered a further thought: "And no need for underwear! Oh and Kirstie? How would you feel about shaving your pussy?"

"Mummy and I talked about that earlier!" she replied excitedly.

Chrissie piped up: "Yes hon, we've got that in hand, so to speak"

When they did return, all showered and clean, Kirstie had on a grey pleated school skirt that finished above her knees, plus white knee high socks with black flat heeled shoes, her white blouse and a navy blue blazer with the crest of her old school on the pocket. She also wore a striped tie, losely tied below her neck in an act of schoolgirl rebellion.

Chrissie had on a short pink dress with dark stockings and suspenders and a pair of strappy, heeled sandals. She too wore no underwear and, as she leant forward to put out plates of nibbles her breasts strained against the material of her dress and it rode up high enough to give tantalising glimpses of her milky, white thighs.

Tom, as MC, had gone for black trousers and formal white shirt with dark blue tie.

Mikey had decided on a football strip. They all groaned and chuckled at this but his reasoning was that he wanted to be comfortable.

Tom was serving up drinks as the doorbell chimed.

"I'll get it." said Chrissie.

While Tom was distributing glasses of wine Chrissie entered the lounge along with her brother and sister.

"Hey Guys!" called Tom. "Whatcha drinking?"

The two new arrivals went around greeting the kids and sorting out drink requests and taking the finger food on offer, and the whole room was abuzz with conversation.

Chrissie and her sister Melonie sat either side of Mikey on one couch, while Tom and Dave sat either side of Kirstie on the other. There was much catching up with questions about school and work and regular refills of wine and spirits.

As the evening drew on Tom started to notice how the conversation on the other couch had quietened and he turned to see aunt Melonie French kissing her nephew. Her mouth was pressed hard against the boy's and her tongue was exploring and rubbing against his own.

Everyone stopped to watch.

Chrissie sitting close the other side of him was also watching intently and had her hand on his bare thigh while her sister had her hand up the loose leg of his shorts and was obviously massaging his cock enthusiastically.

Mikey had a hand on each ladies thighs and was slowly rubbing them while returning Melon's passionate kisses.

Chrissie was moving her bottom so that her dress rode up higher and her naked cunt was visible. She guided Mikey's hand along her stockinged leg and across her bare thigh until his fingers found her wet pussy and she rubbed his fingers against herself as he kissed her sister.

Now Melons was tugging down Mikey's shorts and exposing his hard cock. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and lowered her head to it and sucked him into her mouth, her tongue rubbing against the shiny helmet of his glands and sucking out the pre-cum dribbling from it's tip.

Tom heard a sigh to his left and saw that Kirstie had shrugged off her blazer and shoes and now sat with her feet on the edge of the couch and her legs spread wide apart, playing with her bald cunt while she watched her brother being fucked by his Mother and Aunt.

Uncle Dave was watching Kirstie intently, enjoying the sight of the young girl's fingers sliding between the wet folds of her smoothly shaven cunt lips. He reached over to her and unfastened three buttons of her blouse and slid his hand inside to caress her breasts.

Tom smiled and walked over to the other couch. Melonie saw him approach and shifted her position so that she could stick her arse in the air while still sucking the boy's cock.

Tom went behind Melons and lifted up her dress. Her bare arse greeted him and he placed his hand between her legs fingering her cunt while unfastening his trousers.

He removed his wet fingers and placed them in his mouth, savouring the flavour of his Sister-in-Law, then pushed the tip of one wet finger into her anus.

His cock was hard and he rubbed the head of it against her moist cunt, parting the lips and slowly pushing the head into her. It was a tight fit, but the friction was a lovely feeling and he pressed on until his balls brushed against her clit.

For a moment she stopped sucking the young man and concentrated on Tom's cock entering her, her eyes tightly screwed shut.

"Let me see!" gasped Chrissie, and she left the couch and knelt on the floor next to her husband. She watched intently as his cock slid slowly into her sister while he fingered her tight arsehole, and she reached under to rub the woman's clit and cup her husband's balls.

Tom looked over at Kirstie and saw that uncle Dave was on the floor in front of Kirstie and his head was between her thighs, his mouth moving up and down and side to side as he pleasured her with his tongue and his fingers.

Uncle Dave then grabbed Kirstie's legs behind the knees and pushed them further back, exposing both her cunt and anus to his exploring tongue. Kirstie squealed in delight as his tongue probed her little puckered arsehole and then slid warm and wet back up to her pussy.

Mikey was now playing with Melonie's ample tits, squeezing them and pinching at her nipples as she sucked on his throbbing cock, which he thrust towards her eager mouth while also staring over at his Sister who was now moaning loudly and grinding herself against her Uncle's mouth and tongue.

After a few minutes, when Aunty Melonie paused her sucking to concentrate on the orgasms building in her pussy, Mikey stood and stepped out of his shorts and moved over to Kirstie's couch. He knelt on the padded cushion beside her and offered his sticky cock to his sister's mouth.

Kirstie licked the dribble of pre-cum from his cock and then took him into her mouth all the way to the back of her throat where she swallowed against it causing Mikey's cock to twitch and spurt a little cum into her.

Mikey now reached down and finished unbuttoning the blouse so her breasts were exposed and he could stroke and fondle them.

Chrissie had now taken Mikey's position on the couch and was laying back against the arm and was pulling her sisters face down to her cunt while Tom was rhythmically fucking the woman from behind.

Uncle Dave looked up from his position between Kirstie's thighs at the girl sucking her brother's cock. He knew the intention was for Mikey to pop her cherry today, and though he would have loved that honour for himself he knew he should give the lad a go before he exploded in her mouth. So, uncle Dave stood up and guided Mikey by the shoulders to withdraw from his sister's mouth.

Kirstie looked at her uncle, seeing all her cunt juice on his mouth and chin and smiled, then changed her position so, just like her Aunty, her arse was in the air and Mikey and his hard cock was behind her.

Dave knelt beside the couch and kissed Kirstie passionately and then went to the other couch and pressed his hard cock into Chrissie's eager mouth while their sister was busily licking at her cunt.

Mikey raised Kirsties pleated skirt up around her waist and gazed at her shapely buttocks and dripping pussy.

He slowly rubbed the sticky head of his cock against the younger girl's tight cunt and then pushed into her. Her wetness lubricated him nicely and the friction from her virgin cunt was delightful.

"Yes!" exclaimed Kirstie as his shaft fully entered her and she felt his balls slap against her clit. "Fuck me, Brother!"

Mikey started to build up a fast rhythm which his Sister responded to with moans and groans. Her head was resting on the couch cushion and she was gazing across the room at the orgy on the other couch.

The room was full of panting and groaning, of wet squelching sounds and the heady aroma of sex.

Kirstie had orgasmed numerous times so far from the oral ministrations of her uncle and now the hard pounding from her Brother, and Mikey himself was not far off from reaching his own climax.

Mikey groaned loudly and then with a loud gasp his cock erupted squirt after squirt of thick, hot cum into Kirstie, filling her cunt and oozing out around his shaft as his thrusts began to weaken and he collapsed against her, totally spent.

But as he sat back down Kirstie spun around and took his wilting cock into her mouth to greedily suck out the last of his juice, while the cum inside her was dripping out and running down her thighs and soiling her skirt and the couch.

Uncle Dave was next. He pulled his cock from his Sister's mouth and walked back over to Kirstie and removed her blouse and skirt, and had her sit on the floor in the middle of the room, in just her knee high socks.

Holding his cock close to her forehead Uncle Dave pumped the shaft while staring intently as the beautiful young woman.

"You're so hot, Kirstie." he said, "Now you're going to be a cumslut."

Kirstie grinned up at her uncle.

"I want it." she said, "I want your hot spunk all over me Uncle Dave. Give it to me, on my face and in my mouth. Please Uncle!!"

Dave could no longer hold back and with a gasp cum sprayed from the tip of his cock and on to Kirstie's lovely young face. The streaks of spunk fell on her forehead and nose and ran down her cheeks and to her mouth and chin, and dripped off onto her tits.

She looked up at her uncle with a big grin and took his cock into her mouth to suck and swallow down the last of his ejaculate.

"Beautiful!" Uncle Dave gasped as he watched his spunk glistening on her skin.

Then it was Tom's turn. He pulled out of Melonie's pussy and walked over to his daughter. With his cock close to her face she could smell her aunt's cunt on it and felt another shiver through her body as her father pumped his large cock until it too spurted on to her face and directly into her mouth.

Kirstie luxuriated in the warm spunk covering her face and sliding down her throat.

Meanwhile Chrissie and Melonie had come over and now, with one either side of the girl, they both knelt on the floor and licked and sucked the sperm from her face and tits. Kirstie was fingering herself as they did this and brought her sticky fingers up to her mouth and sucked Mikey's creampie from them.

Tom and Dave then got the ladies up off the floor and back over to their couch, where Tom went down on Melonie and Dave went down on Chrissie. The two sisters also reached for each other while they were being pleasured, fondling each other's tits and kissing passionately, sharing the taste of the men on their tongues.

Kirstie excused herself and used the downstairs bathroom to have a quick shower and wash off the remains of spunk that was drying on her skin. She returned in time to witness both sisters squirt in orgasm as the men licked and fingered them. The room smelled heavily of cunt and cum.

Mikey, it appeared, had been so exhausted by his efforts that he had gone up to bed. Or maybe he didn't want to be bothered helping with the clean up.

Kirstie brought in paper towels and wet wipes from the kitchen and proceeded to help mop up bodily fluids which seemed to be just about everywhere.

Once the clean up was complete and everyone had returned to their couches, re-clothed and satiated, fresh drinks were poured and they all toasted Kirstie and the fantastic day she had had of learning about sex.

After sipping her wine, Kirstie looked down at her chest and considered that, yes, her tits really had got bigger.

12