Kirsty Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. And how about these balls. Do you not wank much? They seem full."

"I try not to."

"Why?"

"I'm not a horny teenager anymore."

"But you're a horny man. I saw you glancing at my tits at the pub. Men think we don't know, but we always know. Even if we're looking away, we know. Do you want to feel what it's like between my big tits?"

"I do. I really do."

"Well, as you were so useful earlier. Keep your hands by your sides."

She leant forward. Her ponderous breasts buffeted against my stiff cock. I tensed my perinium muscle to keep it rigid as she grouped her breasts around my shaft. The buffeting, creamy warmth sent waves of relaxation through from my toes to the top of my head. She smiled and slowly and gently slid her breasts up and down my shaft, leaving a smeared line of my precum along her cleavage.

"Did you imagine this when you were wanking in the bathroom?"

"Oh yes." The truth was no. My sexual imagination had been far simpler: imagining one of them laying a fingertip on my cock or revealing a nipple was enough to send a powerful spurt of jism into the sink.

She dipped her nipple into the trickle of precum that had spilled out.

"Suck it." She offered up one enormous breast with a silky sheen across one nipple. "Hard." I sucked off my sweet precum as hard as I would allow myself, drawing her nipple into my mouth and stretching out the skin of her breast. She offered me the other one.

"Good, that's good." She gently but firmly pushed me back. "Did you ever imagine what your cock might feel like in my mouth? Do you want to?"

"Yes, I want that."

"Say the magic word."

"Please. Please put my cock in your mouth. You're so fucking sexy. I'm dying to feel it."

"Believably desperate. Well because you were so compliant, I'll give you a taster."

She leant forward and took me into her mouth. She alternated between sucking hard on my head and lapping at it with broad strokes of her tongue. With her hand around the base, she then took it into her mouth with slow, rhythmic sucks, focusing on the tip at the end of an intense fully bodied feasting on my cock. Rocking her body forward, she took it as deep as she was able to, so that her lips met her painted fingernails. I felt her eyelash quivering against my stomach. Her body convulsed but she held it inside her for a few moments. And when she gradually drew back from my cock, a long line of spittle hung from my swollen member to her lips. She looked up at across that sagging line of spittle and smiled.

"How does that feel?"

"It feels amazing."

"Do you want me to deepthroat you again?"

"Yes, please. I'll do anything."

"Anything." She grinned. "Anything is good.

She moved down at her own speed and swallowed most of my cock again and moved back and forward from the deepest point she could managed so that I could hear the mass of spittle and the challenge of taking it making a deep squelching sound from inside her mouth and throat. She came up for air and then sucked at my head for a few moments before pulling away and saying: "Lift your legs up."

She made circle over my perineum and kissed at the delicate skin there covered with a thin matting of fine hair. She dragged her tongue down to my asshole and flicked it over my pulsing hole. She made one slow, sensuous lick from there to my balls which she then altered between darting suck and gently sucks before the coup de grace: an agonisingly slow, broad tongued lick from my asshole, over my balls and to the tip of my cock which, after a deep breath, she plunged onto and gagged and held until she came up bursting for air, her face reddened and small tears at the corners of her eyes.

"You can fuck me now."

She lay back on the bed and spread her thick legs wide. Her pussy, ruby red and glistening, was open in front of me. Its smell seemed to fill the room.

"Slide it in me. Slowly. Fuck me exactly how I tell you."

I inched my cock inside her. Her head fell back onto the mattress. Using the pads of her fingers, she made slow circles beside the hood of her clitoris. Spreading her lips apart, she whispered: "That's it, slow, inch it in, all the way. Slowly, slowly." I arched my back, tilting my hips upward to push every part of my cock inside her. "Slow all the way." She raised and bent her lips so that the front of my scrotum was now lightly touching the bum cheeks. "Hold it there. My god." We paused like that for a few moments with my erection burrowed deep in her molten insides. "Yes, tense it like that. Fuck, you've reached somewhere new. Keep tensing it." She ground her lower back into the mattress, enjoying the sensation on my firm head buffeting the deepest regions of her insides. "That's lovely. Touch me, Jack."

As she'd previously commanded me to keep my arms by my side, I hadn't touched her since with intent since I'd first removed her clothes. My hands moved toward her body, propelled by an instinct which only caught up with my thought process after I'd grabbed her large breasts which she was now cupping with her hands so that her nipples were facing toward the wall opposite me. As my fingers sunk into their pliant warmth, the handbrake over my slow penetrative thrusts was turned off. I started fucking her now, fucking her in long, deep, determined strokes, fucking her with the same single-mindedness that she'd used my face, fucking her with the same self-serving pleasure that she'd forced my tongue to explore her bum. Even though we were as intimate as two people could be, we were each chasing our own sensations.

"Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Hard. Harder!"

There were loud smacks as out bodies collided, and the bed was squeaking. I was holding onto her muscled calves and spreading her legs as wide as I could so that I could see everything, and every last millimetre of my cock was thrust hard inside her every single time. Like someone falling and flailing uselessly for a hold, her crimson pussy lips gripped uselessly at my cock as it slid out of her and was instantly plunged deep inside. My cock was covered in her juices, a long, thick, slick veiny pole pummelling her insides.

"Do you like my pussy?" "I love it." "Does it feel as good as those young girls?" "Better. It tastes and feels better." "Use it. It's yours. Give me every bit of that amazing fucking dick. Does it really taste better?" I pulled out and my sprung upward as I bent down and sucked on her, tasting myself faintly the overwhelming flavour of her. I thrust myself back inside her. "You taste amazing. Your pussy, your asshole, your piss, everything." She giggled. "Oh really?" "Yes." "Give me a taste." Again, I pulled out and ran my tongue over her pussy and into her asshole, spiralling my whole tongue over and around her holes so it was covered. I moved back up to kiss her, but she said: "Spit in my mouth." I spat in her mouth and she ran it over her lips as I pushed back inside her. "Spit on me, Jack. Yes! No you're cutting loose. Fuck me just like before. Oh...yes." "Like this, Kirsty?" "Just fucking like...that. That cock's wonderful." "You're amazing." "I know. Now shut up and fuck me as hard and as deep as you can."

I could feel my cock swelling even more with an imminent explosion. Sensing this, she looked at me for the first time in minutes and said, "Don't you dare cum until I have." Hearing the world 'cum' on her lips, spoken in a raspy, staccato sentence, urged me to fuck her harder and deeper. If I was hurting her, she liked it because her eyes rolled back into her skull and her back arched again. "Yes, that's it. That's...fucking...it." Every movement she made, every moan and groan, encouraged me to thrust harder. She had become such a sopping mess that I could barely feel much inside her except the sensation of her juicy cunt rubbing against the back of my head as I thrust in and out. This combined with the feeling of my balls colliding into her, brought my orgasm dangerously close. I grabbed her wide hips and squeezed, forcing my concentration on the river outside and the people going about their lives. Though her smell was overpowering and as much as I tried to distract myself, it was futile: my entire being was focused on a gaping, sopping cunt completely at my mercy.

Then, her ribcage bolted upward, and her legs began to tremble so that her thick, fleshy muscle wobbled as she swung herself off my dick. Looking at her gaping cunt, red and angry from hundreds upon hundreds of thrusts, was the final straw. I pumped my semen all over her spread cunt and the thick hair above it. Cum streaked her breasts and stomach as she trembled on the bed. It ran down her flanks and had even reached her collar bone. It was gloppy in places, piled up, and in others a thin, streaky layers than ran around her body as she convulsed on the mattress. It was now also the strongest stench in the room.

"Oh god. Oh fuck," we said almost in unison. She was panting and shaking spasmodically, hiding her bright red face in the disordered quilt.

The knuckles of my right hand were covered in cum. Cum matted her hairs and sliding in fat glops to the carpet on the bed. Cum was everywhere. It was as though she'd tapped into reserves I hadn't known were trapped inside me.

I remained standing while she was on the bed, panting, emotionally spent, traversing the space from sexual beings who had drawn pleasures from the other's body to two people who were a little more than acquaintances. It seemed that neither of us were sure what was next. I'd still been holding onto one of her calves, in fact, my fingers had left imprints in it. I placed them back on the mattress which seemed to rouse her.

"Give me that hand."

I offered my cum-covered hand. She licked at my fingers and sucked my seed from the knuckles and the tips of my fingers, moaning all the while, cleaning up every trace of me. Then she dropped my hand and sat up.

Once again, she had the same calm, thoughtful, commanding expression on her face. I was the one who was unsure what was next, but she knew exactly what she wanted from me next. It stirred something in me. I was ready to be pliant and to obey. Somewhere inside me there was the faint stirring of desire, a pulse that moved through my cock as though a reminder that it would be up and running for service again soon.

"Well, you know what you need to do now, don't you?" she said while pulling two pillows beneath her up upper body so that her face was so close to mine that I could smell the cloying scent of my thick load.

"What's that?"

She glanced down at her cum covered body and dipped a finger in one heavy pool and sucked on it, tasing it and nodding approvingly. She spread her legs revealing her sodden, crummy, red raw cunt.

"Clean up the mess you made. I don't want any of your cum left on my body. And Jack?"

"Yes?"

"Remember to share."

12