Taken While Helpless on Honeymoon

Story Info
Two maids enjoy themselves with a helpless honeymooner.
1.7k words
4.31
34.8k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KPayne
KPayne
139 Followers

23 year-old Gary Thompson had been honeymooning on a tropical island for six days when just after breakfast his bride Veronica smirked: "I've been reading some kinky stuff in that book I bought at the airport, and I've started to wonder what it would be like to tie you up. What do you think?"

He laughed innocently, but as they'd had sex at least twice every day for nearly a week, happily agreed to Veronica's suggestion that they "try something "a bit different" in case it was that or nothing. His new wife was way too attractive for him to refuse her anything, and if she wanted to have sex with him, in whatever way she wanted, then he already knew that he was going to spend the rest of his life saying either "yes" or "yes please".

He undressed, lay on the bed, stretched out like a large X and got incredibly aroused as his wife used both pieces of two bikinis to tie his wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. And then, just as his erection throbbed to full size without even being touched, she nodded towards the balcony, laughed and said: "It's too nice out there do anything just now, so I'm going to go lie in the sun for a bit. I'll keep reading my book until I've decided what to do when I get back, and you can get all excited wondering what that's going to be."

Gary started to protest, but all that did was make Veronica laugh even louder. She'd tied her husband up fully intending to see what it would feel like to tease and torment Gary before fucking him, but that could wait. She'd spent two days about it, and had decided that most fun thing, would be to tie up her new husband, watch him get excited, and then spend a few hours laughing in the sunshine about leaving him like that.

Veronica kissed her husband on the head, joked "don't go anywhere, I'll be back at lunchtime," and wearing nothing except sandals and a blue bikini even skimpier than the ones she'd used to restrain him, practically skipped out of the hotel room.

Gary Thompson spent thirty minutes staring up at the ceiling fan wondering why his wife hadn't at least turned on the TV, when he heard the bedroom door unlock. He glanced up to see two maids in white one-piece tunic-dresses peer in, heard them both gasp, watched the door close, sighed with relief that they hadn't entered the room, and then felt his heart stop as the door opened again.

Two women in their forties, dark-skinned, dark-haired, slightly overweight, dressed identically in one-piece white tunic dresses and soft white shoes giggled as they dragged in a wheeled linen basket, followed by a trolley piled high with cleen sheets and fresh towels. They closed the door behind them, and stood next to the bed talking in a language he didn't understand. He tried asking to be untied, but they didn't reply, and even though he didn't speak a word of any language other than English, Gary Thompson started to sweat with the realisation that the maids were talking about him.

He had no idea why they hadn't been embarrassed at finding him like that - surely it can't have been something they were used to? - and simply relocked the door as if nothing had happened, or maybe covered his naked body with a sheet while they cleaned the room. He shook his arms and asked to be untied, but they didn't respond, just stood at the side of the bed alternately looking down at him, then to each other, and discussing something in a language he didn't understand.

Gary looked up helplessly as the women grinned at each other, nodded and then walked to the balcony window behind his head. He instinctively looked round to see them both peering through the half-open blind at the pool three floors below as the oldest woman pointed through the wooden slats and said, "Missy Thompson."

Gary Thompson's sweated nervously at seeing his sunbathing wife identified, but didn't know why, and neither woman answered his question. They just sniggered, walked back to the bed and started to rub their hands over him. "Nice", said one of the women, "Missy Thompson lucky lady." The women squeezed the muscles in his thighs, ran their fingers in the definitions of his abdomen, stroked his pectorals, laughed and as he stiffened, grinned at how much their touches had aroused him. "Very nice," said the other woman as she nodded at his erection, "Missy Thompson lucky lady."

The maids then had a brief conversation Gary didn't understand, after which the younger of the two women walked to the window and peered through the blinds as the other one stood at the side of the bed. He asked her again to untie him, but she shook her head, put a finger to his lips, said "Shh", very slowly walked around the bed, and tugged at the knots in the bikinis. For a brief second he thought she was checking to see which of the knots to undo first, and then realised that he hadn't done anything of the sort: she'd pulled all four of the bikini restraints tight. He tried to ask what she was doing and why, but the maid didn't answer just smiled as she unfastened the buttons down the front of her white one-piece tunic dress. She shrugged it off, folded it over a chair, stepped out of her white soft shoes, thumbed her little white panties down her not-so-little coffee-coloured thighs, and wearing nothing but a white bra, lifted a leg over him, and knelt over his knees.

She looked up at the other maid, said "Missy Thompson?", and on getting a simple nod by way of reply, grabbed hold of a pillow, shoved it under Gary's waist, and took hold of his cock in both hands. He wanted to resist and was about to cry out, but the woman put hand over his mouth, once again said, "Shh" and added with a grin, "Missy Thompson never know".

The maid slid herself towards his chest, guided his throbbing erection inside the blackest, hairiest pussy he'd ever seen, and with one hand over his mouth writhed slowly side to side, forwards and backwards, up and down, until she climaxed noisily. The woman then took her hand from his mouth, grinned, "Now you," and jerked up and down as if riding a race horse until Gary splurted helplessly inside her. She grinned with obvious satisfaction, "And Missy Thompson never know."

The woman then got off and grinned as she wiped them both down with a damp towel from linen cart, before redressing in her little white panties, white soft shoes and white one-piece tunic dress. He was absolutely exhausted and had just started to wonder how his wife would react if he told her when the other woman walked to the side of the bed and grinned down at him in the same way her colleague had.

She flicked at his flaccid cock with the back of her hand, grinned, "No", and then glanced at other woman who was stood peering out of the window. "Missy Thompson?" she asked, and on getting a simple nod in reply, unbuttoned her white one-piece tunic dress, took off her white soft shoes, slid her little white panties down her coffee coloured thighs, and just as the other one had, stood and grinned at him wearing nothing but a white bra.

Gary Thompson tried to protest that he wouldn't be able to get aroused again "for hours", and added that his wife would be back "any minute", but the maid simply lifted a leg in the air, stretched it over his chest, and sat down. She grinned at him, then at her colleague, and on getting a simple nod by way of reply, said, "Missy Thompson never know," as she slid her glistening black hairy up pussy above his face. He could hardly breathe as the maid positioned herself, stuffed a pillow under his head, and said something he didn't understand in a tone of voice that it made sound like either a threat or an instruction.

For a brief moment he wondered whether the woman hovering her lower body above him dripped with arousal from having watched her friend ride him, or if it was an indication of how excited she'd got just thinking about what she intended to do.

Either way, it didn't actually matter. He'd never seen a woman that wet, and felt an uncontrollable urge to taste her that was almost as strong as the thighs which pressed into his cheeks. He instinctively licked, sucked, nibbled and kissed for what felt like both an eternity and an instant until she came loudly, messily, and frantically before rolling off. His wife had never gushed or squirted, but Gary wondered if the maid had done both, and he was a sodden, aching, utterly exhausted mess as she staggered to her feet.

The maids grinned at each other, and as the older of the two continued in her role as look-out, the one who'd been sat on Gary's face pulled both pillows out from under him. She took a couple of minutes to dry herself, did the same to Gary, and redressed in her all-white outfit of soft shoes, panties and one-piece tunic-dress as the other woman peered out of the window.

Both women then kissed him on the forehead, calmly changed the bathroom linen and pillow cases as if nothing had happened, and then opened the bedroom door. They pushed the two trolleys into the corridor, and as one turned to pull the door closed, she put a finger to her lips and smiled, "Missy Thompson never know."

Gary Thompson went back to staring up at the ceiling fan and wondered what to tell his wife had happened while she'd been at the pool. He knew that she'd notice the clean towels, so had to say something, but as far as he could tell, nothing else had changed. So should he describe what had happened, even though she might not believe it, and if she did, would definitely be upset, and that would not only ruin their honeymoon, but possibly also their marriage?

He decided instead to just tell Veronica that one maid had come in, laughed at his predicament, done the laundry as fast as she could while averting her eyes and then ran out. After all, that would be far easier than telling her what had really happened without it being obvious that he'd had the best morning of his entire life...

KPayne
KPayne
139 Followers