Kishen's Life-changing Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I don't mind. But I'd like to reveal that some other time."

Kishen and Neethu went on to have a 'fun' bath, and had lunch together before he got ready to leave.

"When can we meet next?" Kishen asked Neethu, standing outside the door to her flat.

"I don't know, I will leave tomorrow afternoon, and you shouldn't do back-to-back bunking. Besides you can't get sex every time and anytime you want it, even if you plan it. Given your age and raging hormones, you may think life revolves around it. But it isn't. Its just the way it is. But it is almost always worth the wait," explained Neethu.

Kishen couldn't agree more with her, because it has already been four weeks since he last saw their parents fuck. He remembered how even Tariq got just about a dozen of sessions with Raj uncle and Hema aunty, despite being sexually involved with them for over 8 months. But he knew he could expect something between his parents and Neethu's coming Saturday.

"I get it. But if I come for a blowjob in the morning, can I get one? We have to take advantage of Usha aunty not being here." Kishen asked.

"I can't say now. If I am not in the mood, or busy with the baby, I won't" Neethu replied frankly.

"Don't share this with anyone unless you trust them with your life. Be sure that they can't affect you or me in anyway. I hope you understand the risk of what we did. Also, please don't try to fall in love with me and shit. I am a happily married wife and mother who loves everything that I've got. Besides, I am about 5 years elder to you." she warned.

Kishen nodded reassuringly and walked back smiling.

Little did Neethu and Kishen know that Manoj sir, whose flat is right opposite to Neethu's, was watching and listening to them through his door's peephole.

"Tariq sure won't tell this to anyone. After all, he confided in me his biggest secret," Kishen thought to himself, as he walked to his flat.

--------------------------------------------------

"If you trust Kishen enough, bring him over someday. It has been a long while since I have been pounded by three men," said Hema.

"Wow...now that just got me aroused again Hema aunty. Can I pound you once more before we call it a day?" asked Tariq.

"Make it quick, Deepak will be here soon," Hema responded, springing into action, again.

And just as Tariq's and his beloved Hema aunty's eyes locked-in as he began thrusting her in missionary position, Deepak sprung the door open.

...to be continued.

Hope you enjoyed this part. The rest of it will soon follow. Send me your valuable feedback and suggestions through my profile.

12