Rainy day and Power outage

Story Info
Indian MILF and Sri Lankan guy.
1k words
2.78
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello people. I hope you enjoyed my first story. This incident happened last October in Ventura, California. I worked for a liquor store for 2 years.

One Saturday night, it was heavily raining, and it's almost like it flooded everywhere. Around 9:30 pm, I got a call from the shop owner (his name is Singh) and he asked me if I could cover the graveyard shift because the guy who does that shift is sick. Honestly, I don't like graveyard shift, but I said okay until 3 a.m., then I wanted to leave. He said he appreciated it.

The store was very slow, and I was just doing my regular stuff. Around 1 am, we got a power outage, so I had to inform the owner about it. When I called him, his wife answered the phone, so I explained the situation to her. She said she would send somebody.

After 45 minutes, I saw someone park the car in the parking lot and suddenly ring the store phone. "Please, can you bring me an umbrella?" It was the owner's daughter. She is Nithya. 38 years old. Married. Has a baby boy who is 4 years old. I went with an umbrella somehow, and when we returned to the store, I got all wet with my top. Still, we don't have power, so she went to the office room and came back after 30 minutes with an extra t-shirt because I was all wet.

I changed my t-shirt in front of her without hesitation because I was cold with a wet t-shirt. She just blushed. I apologize; she said it's okay. Then we made two coffees and just started talking about random stuff. Time passed. I just changed the topic to family. Education. Teenage life. Then I said, I'm going to have a puff. She was surprised and asked me, Can I have it too? I was like, Hell yeah.

Then we moved towards the door and started smoking. We were by the door very closely. I can see her shaped body with a Kurtha shirt and jeans. I felt like I was turning on. I started to try my luck. I started to flirt with cracking jokes. I saw that she loved them. As we shared the same joint, I told her this joint got more taste because of someone's lips. She blushed and hit my shoulder. I wanted to hurry because I knew if power was back, I was going to lose my chance.

Then I got closer to her. I just brushed my hand against her butt. No reaction. I got closer. I whispered to her, You look so hot. Meanwhile, I grabbed her from the waist. "It seemed like someone was trying luck," she opened up. I said why not? When I feel the edge of the joint wet because of your lip, I can imagine how much you get wet between pussy lips. I just grabbed her closer and started kissing her left ear from behind while having my right hand on her waist. She just moans a little bit. I got the green signal, and I placed my right hand on the right boob, started pressing it while sucking her earbud, and moved my left hand towards the belly button. I didn't want to waste my time. I unbuttoned her jeans and pushed my left hand into them. I felt trimmed pussy, and going further, I could feel juicy pussy. I insert my middle finger between these juicy lips and push my boner between her ass cracks. She started breathing heavily.

I started to explore her hard nipples under the kurtha. I got harder now. I turned her towards me and started sucking her juicy lips like no tomorrow. For my luck, she responded nicely. It was all dark. I grabbed her in the washroom, then took off her kurtha while kissing her passionately. She placed her hand on my cheek. I said all yours. Then I unbuckled her bra once it fell down. I started her dark nipples one at a time while pinching harder and harder. She started screaming now, "Please pinch them more, please bite them." It was my pleasure, and I did what she wanted. I bent her to the wall and took off her jeans. I started licking her ass crack and wet her ass hole with my tongue. She surprised me and told me she had never had that experience. I pushed my thumb little by little inside her asshole while I was moving to taste that dripping pussycat. I licked it all over first, then put my face between her legs and started licking and sucking all the juice she had in her pussycat. My tongue started playing with the clitoral area like a machine that cummed over my face. I liked it. Before I said anything, she pushed my pants down and took my dick out. It was wet, and when she stroked it, it was kinder, dripping with percum. She started blowing me like a pro. I love it. I stopped her, then I made her into a dog. I again played with her clitoral area with my fingers and placed my hard rock dick between slippery pussy lips. She started moving her to rhythm; it helped me keep me in a good position, and I grabbed her boobs. I started moving faster and faster, and she bent all the way down. I was fucking her like a machine. She screamed, I love the way you fuck me. You are the first one to fuck me beside my husband. It made me rock hard. I took my dick out and tried to push it into her asshole, but it was tight. I licked it until it got soft while playing with my thumb. Then I push my dickey in little by little. She screamed, but I was very gentle.

Then she started moving faster, and she enjoyed it. I was about to cum, and I asked her, Can I cum inside? She said, Please let her taste it. I made her on her knees, then cummed all over her face and boobs. She sucked and licked my dick until she could taste the last single drop of my cum. After this, we met four times in different places. I will let you know about those stories. Let me know if you guys like the story.