All Comments on 'Kismet or Happenstance? Ch. 10'

by August_Bouvier

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you made me cry

I've loved following these characters from start to finish. There's something warm and sweet and real about this series. Someone said that they're two imperfect people and that's what I liked about it most. You made me cry and laugh too. Great job. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this. Can't wait to read about Sasha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Right on time

I am so jealous of Ana because I need a Sean in my life! August, Sean and Ana's journey is so beautiful it made me teared up twice in this chapter alone! The reason it touched me was because it felt so real. You are an author with great potential. I really believe that your style of writing will take you very far if you choose this career path. If Danielle Steel can make it, so can you. Please keep writing more beautiful stories. I love reading stories here because it's free but I can tell you that I would not mind spending money on story like yours on any day. Keep on writing and take care.

evanslilyevanslilyover 15 years ago
I loved it...

... even though I'd read most of it before. I don't really want to use a cheesy line about your work getting better with age, like wine (or even worse, cheese itself!), but this gets better and better with every read. The level of detail, the sensuality--it all blows me away everytime.

And I'd forgotten about you writing Sascha's story... Ooh, looking forward to that. Thanks for sharing your talent, hun. Can't wait to read more from you soon.

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Warm, Fuzzy, Goodness

This last chapter illustrates your appeal to me. I kept reading page after page thinking to myself this is a pretty long conclusion then I smacked my forehead saying why would you want this goodness to end. Your story was excellent keep up the good work.

gainsaywhodaregainsaywhodareover 15 years ago
My eyes were glued...

to the computer screen every time I read your story. You have the talent that makes me read the same paragraph over and over again. Your story gets better and better chapter after chapter. I don't know how you did that but you did it so well with such quality and determination. Such a hidden talent on this site. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I wish

I wish that there was a word that described a feeling beyond love; if I knew it, I would say it to you about this story.

Your eloquence is moving and while the plot itself wasn't drastically original, your obvious skill with words more than made up for any minor faults. I enjoyed every minute spent reading this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you for sharing.

Beautiful story. Well done.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
Yep...

This was one beautifully written story! I enjoyed every part of it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please

Please write more. More of their life, another story entirely. Whatever. This was entirely too captivating and you're an amazing writer. It's pretty much unlike anything I've read here.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 15 years ago
Brilliant!

I read all 10 chapters of this wonderful thing that has to be called a story, but in reality is so much more. Your work is long-form poetry and I could feel what they felt. I'll type it again...Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank You

What a beautiful story, read all the chapters in one go and it has made my saturday morning!!

Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!

This was truly an excellent story. I found myself so wrapped up in the characters that I was even reading while doing the dishes... And sneaking in chapters on my phone from work! Please make a final chapter about the wedding!!!! I'd also love a story about the older brother! You are a great writer and you have inspired me to work on my own story again. Thank you for such a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is so good, I don't want to say goodbye.

Please continue your characters here. I've fallen in love with both of them. You are one of those writers who can capture the complexity of a person with unerring dexterity. Please don't ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oerfection

truly there isn't a more complete story - nor one better crafted. amazing from first chapter through to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely, lovely, lovely

Last chapters are always bittersweet. I want to get to the conclusion but I still want to read more about them. Like, I wanted to find out about her mother and what happens with Sean's music/legal career and I was actually hoping that we would get to "meet" Michelle and Sasha.

This was a wonderful read. You need a good editor for this chapter though. It was very cluttered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 *****stars all the way

Spectacular from start to finish!!! Also loved that Dodger had a voice in the story, cutie pie

Please write another story or a novel August!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

the fact that its 5.22 in the morning and I'm awake should tell you just how good this story is. Thank you for sharing it with us :)

SaphaqueSaphaqueover 11 years ago
Kept me goin til the end

It is now 2:38 in the morning, and all I want to do is reread that charming romance!! Congrats babe, ur story is definitely 5* worthy :D

trubblemakurtrubblemakurabout 11 years ago
beautiful

That was one of the most romantic romances I've read. You described their emotions so well I loved it. Are you writing anymore? Maybe you are published now? I would love to read Duncan's story.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 11 years ago
Keeps on pleasing

I come back to rediscover this great story from time to time, and it never fails to delight. I join with your other fans in hoping that you'll write more, either for us on Literotica or for publishing to a larger audience of erotic romance readers. Your work, with its intense heat, whimsy and sweetness, is certainly that good.

Thanks for sharing it.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Absolutely

Stunning!!!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Extremely well done!

Enjoyed the passion...humor...story...all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exquisite!!!

What an extraordinary story! I'm a guy and I was moved to tears multiple times. the author does a phenomenal job of capturing and describing the emotions of the characters. I feel like I know these people and at the same time my relationship with them is evolving as the story unfolds and layer after layer of their personalities is unwrapped. While the storytelling is descriptive and sometimes detailed, it never bogs down, but leaves plenty my own imagination to scramble and spin.

LitLover469LitLover469about 5 years ago
Beautiful!

This was a very beautiful story! When I'm having a bad day and need a pick me up, this will do the trick. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you're still writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written. Super bummed there aren’t more stories.

LrtikagraphLrtikagraph6 months ago

Magnificent series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous