Kiss Cam

Story Info
Married strangers meet at a basketball game.
10.2k words
4.3
36.4k
58
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,646 Followers

First Person Account, Aaron Jacobi

My wife Megan and I, me twenty seven, her twenty six when my tale begins, have been married only three years but things seem to be going off the rails lately. Despite the fact that I was sure from the day that I met her that Megan is the love of my life things have suddenly turned challenging. It seems that Megan is more often than not in a bad mood and her explanation is that I pay too much attention to other women, including our female friends. Last night the standard argument got more intense than in the past because I finally had had enough.

"For fuck's sake, Megan, despite the fact that I've never given you any reason to doubt my fidelity you continue to treat me like a cheater, or soon-to-be-cheater. What is your fucking problem? I trust you despite your minor -- although much more significant than mine -- flirtations yet if I even tell one of your friends that I like her dress you act like I've been fucking her for the last month!" I yelled, unable to keep my voice down or the hair on the back of my neck from standing straight up or my face from being flushed.

We screamed at each other for the next ten minutes before she stormed out of the living room of our rented house crying. She locked the master bedroom door. When I was ready for bed I told her to open it or I'd knock it down. She refused, apparently either not believing that I'd try or that I could, or she just didn't give a fuck, I don't know which. A minute late she was leaving for the second bedroom walking past the shattered door lock.

Despite the angst, I went to sleep quickly, my only concern being that since I could not lock the bedroom door she might castrate me in my sleep.

The next morning I made blueberry pancakes, sausage, and

Paradise Roasters' Kona K7 specialty coffee (with a 95 rating, almost the highest ever) -- her favorite breakfast -- as a peace offering. She wasn't very communicative but ate and drank with relish. Then I brought up the basketball game that she had gotten tickets for for that Saturday afternoon. She used to play in High School and Division III in college and likes the game, but in view of the blowup last night I didn't know if she'd go with me (even though she bought them I was in possession of the tickets) -- I was going in any event. She acted like she was doing me a favor but did agree to go and we even exchanged a few words that weren't acerbic on the way there.

----------------

When we got to the basketball arena I was pleased to see that the tickets were as good as she had represented them. They were in the lower section about midway between the eastern basketball hoop and the half court line. Megan likes to sit on the aisle to stretch out her long legs (she's six feet one inch tall -- or 185 cm if you prefer the metric system). Even though I'm four inches taller than she is (10 cm) I let her have her way to keep her happy.

We watched the warmups in silence until according to her I started ogling one of the guards on the visiting team; no I'm not gay, it was a women's game. That prompted some snide remarks from her, not even abating when a man and women moved past us while we stood up. The woman took the seat next to me, the guy the seat next to her, and closer to half court. As they passed us I didn't get real good looks but the guy seemed to be Megan's height and unless it was my imagination subtly smiled at Megan, and the woman was about five feet seven inches tall (170 cm). They looked like they were about the same age as Megan and I.

Even during the first quarter of the game (women's US college games are four quarters, not two halves like guy's games) Megan didn't let up on the snide comments, such as "Oh look, your girlfriend just made a three-pointer," which I ignored. What I found harder to ignore were the snide comments the guy one seat over from me was making to the woman sitting next to me. They were even more snarky than Megan's; the woman seemed to be trying to ignore him.

At the end of the first quarter the home team was up 16-14. Without saying anything Megan got up and walked up the stairs toward the concessions area. The guy a seat over left too shortly after her requiring both the woman sitting next to both him and me to stand to let him past. It was then that I noticed for the first time that the woman was cute.

After the woman and I sat down our eyes met briefly. Since misery loves company I said to her "Looks like your date is in as bad a mood as my wife is."

"If he was just my date I would have already left," she chuckled, "but he's my husband -- at least for now."

Rather than dwell on our shared misery I talked basketball with her. She had played guard on a Division III team in college. "I couldn't score worth a damn but I led the conference in assists; how about you -- did you play?" she said then asked.

"Yeah; my wife and I played at the same college. I was short for a power forward but made up for it with intensity. I couldn't score well either, but I played great defense and led the tea in rebounding my senior year," I replied.

"What do you do now?" she asked.

"I'm a fledgling lawyer," I responded, "so now instead of throwing elbows I file briefs; how about you?"

"I work as assistant director of admissions at our home team's main campus," she replied. "I personally lobbied, with the coach, for admission of Kate Simmons, the girl on our team that led all scorers the first quarter," she proudly proclaimed.

Then Megan returned with a beer for herself, nothing for me, and shortly after that the woman's husband returned (at least he had two beers, one for his wife) so our conversation ended.

-----------------

At halftime Megan took off, again without a word to me, maybe to go to the washroom or to get some popcorn -- or more beer -- I didn't know which. The husband of the woman sitting next to me also got up to leave again. The woman moved out of the way and I stood up to let him pass. He said a curt "thanks" to me but nothing to his wife. The woman and I renewed our conversation from the end of the first quarter.

"I see that your husband's mood hasn't improved any in the second quarter," I chuckled, even though it wasn't funny.

"Yeah -- I don't know what to make of it. His problem seems to be jealousy and that makes me wonder. Don't a fair number of shrinks say that when someone exhibits a certain irrational trait that they believe that everyone is like they are and that it's a manifestation of guilt?"

"I think that you're right. I've noticed it particularly when it comes to honesty. Dishonest people are always suspicious of everyone else's scruples because they think everyone is as crooked as they are," I replied, for the first time making really intense eye contact with her.

We talked for another couple of minutes, probably smiling at one another. That must have been why the Kiss Cam focused on us. When the woman said "Oh shit!" and pointed up to the gigantic video screen hanging over center court I saw the two of us as clearly on the screen as I saw her live sitting right next to her, with a projected heart around us. We seemed to have startled and shy looks on our faces. The audience still in the seating area, and not getting beer or nachos, started chanting "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss."

The woman and I looked at each other. "Shall we?" I asked with a big grin on my face.

"Why not? my husband certainly doesn't seem to be in the mood," she chortled in reply.

I intended it to be a quick peck on the lips; however, when our lips met hers were so sweet that they reminded me of the refrain from the very old song "The honey drips from your sweet lips..." [at the time I thought that it was from an Elvis song, but later when I goggled it learned that it was from a Charlie Gracie song called Butterfly]; that meant that the kiss continued for a long time. Apparently I put much more emotion into it than I thought because the crowd started cheering wildly. We finally mutually broke the kiss and when we looked back up at the video screen it was flashing "Red Hot!" with little fireworks and rocket symbols, almost like a video fireworks display.

Mercifully after about ten seconds the video screen started displaying statistics from the first half.

The woman and I were silent for a good minute. I know that I was embarrassed and she likely was too. When I eventually turned to her, her face was flushed -- I assumed that mine was too. I stammered ...uh...since we apparently were the best halftime entertainment I should at least know your name; I'm Aaron," I said, extending my hand.

She took it and mumbled "I'm Julie; sorry that I got carried away; I didn't mean to."

"No problem," I replied, "I'm afraid that I did too."

We both stared straight ahead, no further words. When Megan got back a few minutes later she asked me "What was all the cheering about a few minutes ago," giving me hope that she hadn't seen it.

My "honest" reply was "Two reluctant people were on the Kiss Cam and apparently their kiss was a little hotter than they intended and the crowd seemed to like the change from shy to steamy."

I glanced over at Julie after I said that. She had a diabolical grin on her face.

The rest of the game was relatively uneventful except that both Megan and Julie's husband left their seats again between the third and fourth quarters but didn't return with any goodies. I thought "I guess they have small bladders," although I had never noticed that in Megan's case before. While they were gone Julie and I had an innocuous talk -- fortunately the Kiss Cam didn't reappear.

Megan and I didn't kill each other during the second half and neither did Julie and her husband. The home team blew out the visitors in the second half so no fans were on pins and needles.

Megan and her husband left with about six minutes to go on the game clock. As they got up and excused themselves Megan and I stood to let them pass. As Julie moved past me she subtly pushed something into my hand. I surreptitiously pocketed it; it was a piece of paper.

Megan and I vacated the arena with three minutes left.

I tried to be as upbeat as possible on the way home, talking most about subtle aspects of the game. When we got home, I made dinner and opened up a bottle of Megan's favorite wine -- something that I don't normally do. My motives were not pure; since the game my libido seemed to be strangely increasing and given Megan's recent mood and our blowup last night I thought that I needed to get her drunk.

Although it took a lot of effort and a little luck, the good food, the two bottles of wine that she consumed with little help from me, and the foot rub that I gave her did the trick. About 11 p. m. we went to bed -- together in the master bedroom -- and I fucked her doggy with more vigor than I had achieved since Megan's bad mood started a few months ago. The result was massive, debilitating, virtually synchronous orgasms for us. It was really rewarding until I hallucinated that it was Julie that I had just fucked. Fortunately that only set me back a few seconds, and when I withdrew I lay next to Megan and sucked her tits until we both fell asleep.

Sunday morning I pulled the pants that I had worn to the basketball game out of my closet and looked in the front right pocket. The piece of paper merely said "Julie, xxx-xxx-3287," unless she was really evil apparently her cellphone number. That caused my hallucination of the previous evening return to my mind and my cock involuntarily twitched. I memorized the phone number then swallowed the piece of paper.

First Person Account, Julie Waters

At the start of my story I was twenty eight, my husband Derek twenty nine, married for more than four years but less than five. I was certain that Derek was the love of my life almost from the day that I met him. Derek had been a level-headed guy for most of the time that I knew him -- passionate when desirable but even-keeled most of the time. That changed a few months ago. Suddenly, things I did that had justifiably been considered innocuous the entire time that we were together caused him to morph into a jealous asshole.

One of his acts of jealousy really perplexed me and pissed me off. We were at an informal outdoor party and I was really just talking to a guy we both knew by the name of Jeremy. Jeremy laughed at something that I said and briefly touched my arm. Derek came storming over and pushed him -- and Derek didn't have the excuse that he was drunk (that is NOT an excuse in my book anyway but he couldn't even try that lame excuse).

I was so startled that I didn't really hear what Derek said, or Jeremy's sharp response. I pushed my way between them and in no uncertain terms told Derek to cool it. He walked away pissed. I apologized to Jeremy and he seemed to accept it but shortly afterward left the party. Derek refused to even talk about it that night, and things were icy around the Waters household the next few days.

I'm normally a perceptive person but was having a hard time figuring Derek out since the start of his jealous phase when I thought that things were looking up when Derek announced that he had purchased tickets for us for a Saturday women's basketball game for the university that I'm assistant admissions director for. Derek knows that I like basketball, having played in High School and at a Division III college, so I was quite pleased. He assured me that they were good seats.

Derek seemed so excited and pleased with himself that I never mentioned that in view of my position I could have got some comped tickets to the game. When we got to the game I saw that the seats he got were better than comped tickets usually are so I was glad that I didn't say anything.

We moved past a tall couple when we went to our seats; Derek smiled at the woman who was roughly his height, and I smiled at the cute guy although he had no reaction and probably didn't even see me. In view of his recent actions I was surprised that Derek had me sit next to the guy; maybe he was getting out of his funk, or maybe it was simply because his seat was two or three feet closer to half court and therefore he considered it more desirable.

My hopes that Derek was getting out of his funk evaporated when he made a number of out-of-the-blue snide comments to me. I decided that the best approach was simply to ignore him and enjoy the game. He left his seat between quarters and brought me a beer when he returned. At the break I chatted with the tall cute guy next to me; he seemed to be having a problem with his wife or girlfriend similar to mine with Derek.

At halftime Derek and the tall guy's wife left the seating area, maybe to get snacks or go to the washroom, Derek didn't say. The tall guy and I exchanged pleasantries; we found out that we were both college basketball players. About ten minutes into halftime I looked up at the big video screen above the playing floor and was shocked to see the Kiss Cam focused on me and the tall guy. I'm sure that my face flushed as I pointed it out to him.

The audience that hadn't left to get popcorn or go to the bathroom started chanting "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss."

The guy and I looked at each other. "Shall we?" he asked with a big grin on his face.

"Why not? my husband certainly doesn't seem to be in the mood," was my cheeky reply.

I intended it to be a quick peck on the lips; however, when our lips met his were so powerful and masculine that all I could think about was Cher singing "It's in his kiss" in the Shoop, Shoop song, my mother's favorite that often played constantly when she was making dinner.

I was putting way too much passion into the kiss and was in an almost dreamlike state when I was snapped out of it by wild cheers. We broke the kiss and when I looked back up at the video screen there was a video fireworks display and the word "Hot" with various adjectives in front of it was blinking on and off.

Thankfully after a short while the crowd noise subsided when video screen started displaying game statistics.

I was mortified and at a loss for words, and I'm sure as red as a beet. The guy turned to me and stammered "Uh...since we apparently were the best halftime entertainment I should at least know your name; I'm Aaron," he said, extending his hand.

I took it and mumbled "I'm Julie; sorry that I got carried away; I didn't mean to," with the refrain "It's in his kiss," still caroming around my brain.

"No issue," he replied, "I did too."

While almost in a comatose state I did have to smile when Aaron's wife got back a few minutes later she asked him "What was all the cheering about a few minutes ago?"

As best I can recall his reply was "Two reluctant people were on the Kiss Cam and apparently their kiss was a little steamier than expected and the crowd seemed to like the display."

It was all that I could do to stop from laughing.

--------------

I tried to concentrate on the game after the Kiss Cam incident but couldn't shake the feeling of power in Aaron's kiss. At one time out in the fourth quarter I subtly ripped out a page of the small notebook in my purse and wrote my fist name and cellphone number on it. I subtly passed it to Aaron as Derek and I were leaving when the outcome of the game was no longer in doubt. I didn't know exactly what I was thinking when I did that because I certainly had no desire to cheat -- if Derek's attitude didn't change it would be divorce first before sex with someone else, but I passed the note anyway.

That night and the next day turned out to be better than the last few weeks, at least, had been in the Waters household. Maybe it had something to do with me riding Derek Saturday night like I was a bronco buster, and squeezing my pc muscles to milk his cock. I enjoyed the powerful orgasm; I was chagrined by Aaron's face popping into my mind while my eyes were closed. Fortunately that only lasted until I opened my eyes and concentrated on milking Derek's cock for all the jism I could get.

When I got to work Monday, one of the secretaries in my office laughingly showed me a video of the Kiss Cam incident. I blushed all over again. Fortunately all of the shit I received was good-natured and everyone appeared to be satisfied by a banal explanation.

I don't know why but seeing the video -- which she promised to delete -- made me decide to look up Aaron on the Internet. It only took me about twenty minutes to find a six foot five inch power forward for the Division III school that he played for; I was pleased to see that he represented his statistics accurately.

I did one more frivolous Internet search: "How is too long for a kiss not with your partner?"

"More than ten seconds," seemed to be the consensus answer. I smiled to myself as I committed that to memory. Then I cursed myself for not getting Cher's "Shoop, shoop," song out of her brain.

Third Person Report

After thinking about it for a while -- and with no intent to cheat -- Aaron Jacobi decided to call Julie Waters' cellphone the Tuesday after the Saturday basketball game. Julie answered on the first ring.

"I wondered if you would call Aaron Jacobi," Julie answered in a sing-song voice.

"Ah -- you saw my last name on caller ID," Aaron chuckled.

"I knew it before then; from what you told me at the game I looked you up on the Internet; not too many six foot five inch power forwards at the school you attended that led their team in rebounding their senior year. I'm glad to know that you didn't puff up your statistics though," she cackled.

"Well now I'm at a disadvantage," Aaron chuckled. "I wasn't smart enough to try and look you up so maybe you can just tell me your last name."

"Oh you're no fun," Julie laughed, "but since you were nice enough to call I'll tell you; it's Waters -- my married name. My maiden name was Reynolds. You need to look me up, however, to make sure that I didn't puff up my statistics."

imhapless
imhapless
3,646 Followers