Kiss Cam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do that, but first I'm curious as to why you gave me your phone number."

"Because I wanted you to call; after the way that you took advantage of my poor pure innocent little self at the basketball game and in view of the shit that I received at my office from my co-workers one of whom even recorded the screen, I think that you need to treat me to lunch."

"Okkkk," Aaron laughed, "even if that's not how I see it I know of no reason not to have lunch with you. How about the Pot Belly Deli on Prescott and Vine? That should be about the same distance from the campus and my office. Sound good?"

"I was thinking of Le Taillevent," Julie chuckled referring to the most expensive restaurant within one hundred miles, "but Pot Belly will do. What day and time?"

"How about Friday, 12:30?" Aaron replied.

"Works for me; see you then," Julie replied again in her sing-song voice before she terminated the call.

"Strange," Aaron chuckled to himself.

------------------

Aaron and Julie arrived at the Pot Belly on Friday at exactly the same time and were all smiles as Aaron opened the door for her and they went in. They ordered at the counter -- Aaron paid -- and then found a remote table and placed there "14" order placard on it.

Aaron had either not gotten a good look at Julie -- aside from her lips -- Saturday, or she had really cleaned-up well because she was much more striking looking than he remembered. Her emerald eyes seemed to simulate lasers and contrasted nicely with her lustrous brown hair with auburn highlights. Her chest was significantly bigger than he had noticed at the game.

Julie had gotten a good look at Aaron -- not just his lips -- on Saturday and he looked just as impressive today. She loved his blond hair and piercing blue eyes and broad shoulders; and such a nice smile framed by cute dimples.

Julie and Aaron just talked about their lives and backgrounds in general waiting for their order and while eating. It was a pleasant conversation for both and they often made eye contact, apparently captivated by the intensity of their irises. Once they were finished Julie said "Do you have time to go to Veteran's Park for a while? -- it's a short walk."

"Sounds good," Aaron replied, "I don't have to be back to the office until quarter to three."

They moseyed to the Park, without any body contact, amiably talking about current events. When they got there Julie led them to a remote bench and sat down, Aaron politely following.

With a diabolical grin on her face Julie turned to face Aaron and stared into his soul. "I'm a very direct person, Aaron. That's why I gave you my number and wanted to meet with you -- I have an agenda."

"Really?" Aaron grinned.

"Yeah, really," Julie grinned back. "As you could tell from the game on Saturday Derek is really rubbing me the wrong way lately. He's the love of my life and I want him back to the man I married, so I don't have a present intention to jettison him but things have to change. I could tell at the game that you seem to be in the same position as I am."

Aaron opened his eyes wide. "Almost exactly the same position; Megan is the love of my life but something has to change. I can't continue like my life has been the last two or three months.

"That's one reason why I wanted to meet you," Julie continued. "Maybe by putting our heads together we can figure out a way to get back what we had with the people we hoped and expected to be our life partners."

"Maybe by comparing notes and ideas we can," Aaron smiled, truly upbeat for the first time in quite a while.

"There's a second reason for wanting to meet you that I'm reluctant to go into but since I'm always direct I will anyway," Julie replied with a sly smile. "I've been a planner -- and that's what the Admissions Office relies upon me for in my job -- my entire life and I want to plan for contingencies."

"And would one of those contingencies be you jettisoning Derek?"

"I'm surprised a power forward could be so perceptive," she laughed with a smile that Aaron found more than agreeable. "Yes, that's exactly what I mean. At the expense of appearing to be forward I'll tell you straight out that you're the only person I've come across that interests me since I started my long term planning about three months ago. So, have I scared you off?"

After a long pause, with both parties evoking sly grins, Aaron replied "Not so far. I'm probably not as far along as you are and I'm not the type to jump from one relationship to the other but I have to admit that you're both intriguing and sultry. What part do I play in your scheme?"

"I'm glad that you haven't been so crass as to proposition me," Julie replied, with her grin wider. "I have no intention of cheating -- if cheating means fucking and sucking. However, your kiss was -- quite honestly even if I will get flushed saying it -- definitely in the top five of my life. Therefore I'd like to have a casual relationship, perhaps a few kisses and hugs, for a while as we both see how our marriages progress. While we try to help each other rekindle what we had with who we hoped would be the loves or our life that we evaluate each other in case things don't work out with our spouses the way that we want them to. Maybe we meet once a week or so for an hour or two, report how things are going, exchange ideas, and see if we have a mutual interest in each other if our marriages tank."

Aaron stared at Julie for the next few minutes, neither seeming to have any interest in breaking eye contact except for a few fleeting blinks. Finally Aaron said "You really are a direct person, Julie. I like that; no beating around the bush. I'm not interested in cheating either -- but a few kisses and hugs never hurt anyone; Megan does that at every party we go to" (what Aaron said only to himself, however, was "But not like the plasma kiss we laid on each other for the Kiss Cam"). "Text me this weekend about when and where to meet next week, will you?"

"Sounds like a plan," Julie chuckled. "But first, let me give you a word of advice about Megan. Don't let things fester. Make her sit down and listen to you. Tell her she's the love of your life and you want back the person you married and give her some time for that to sink in."

After a long pause Aaron replied "Good advice. I was thinking along those lines myself but hearing you say it makes me believe that it really is a good idea. How about you -- are there any pearls of wisdom I can impart from a guy's perspective?"

"Just one; why did Derek get physical with a guy that I was just talking too?"

"I can't be sure because I don't know him or the guy but I think as a start for you getting back on track you should corner Derek and make him tell you why that particular situation frosted him so much and if there's anything you can do to prevent it in the future," Aaron smiled.

Julie thought for a second. "Good advice," she smiled back.

They got up off the bench, walked back to Julie's car without any body contact but with more amiable chatter. When they got to her car Julie said "This is me. Thanks for lunch."

"I didn't get dessert," Aaron said, and then gently pulled Julie in for a kiss.

She stopped him. "Wait," she said pulling a stop watch out of her person.

"What's that?" Aaron laughed.

"I timed the video my co-worker took of our Kiss Cam kiss. It was about twenty eight seconds long. According to the Internet an appropriate kiss shouldn't me more than ten seconds. Let me know when you're ready and I'll start my timer which is set for ten seconds -- it has a buzzer when time expires," Julie grinned.

"Are you serious?" Aaron started to ask when Julie cut in.

"I just started the timer, don't waste any more time," she said with a grin.

Aaron immediately pulled her to him and their lips met. It was just as honeyed as the one on the Kiss Cam to him, just as masculine and powerful to her. They seemingly reluctantly broke it when the timer buzzed. Julie smiled and said "Nice -- real nice," as she opened up her car door and swung her slinky body into the driver's seat. Aaron waved goodbye as she took off.

Aaron was surprisingly productive when he got back to work at 2:40, knocked out some Interrogatories and Admission Requests for one of the lawsuits he was working on with a senior partner, gave some assignments to paralegals, and then left for home about 5:00 p. m. It was on the way home that his mind wandered to his meeting with Julie. Aaron was completely on board with her plan. Do whatever they could to get their spouses out of their jealous phases at the same time that they evaluated whether they would be compatible if things didn't work out.

As Julie drove home from the college admissions office her thoughts were similar to Aaron's. She really would try to work things out with Derek, but she was probably a little more pessimistic than Aaron was that that would happen.

----------------

When Aaron got home that Friday night he was pleased to see that Megan seemed to be in a little better mood than she had been. They went out to an early casual dinner, but then Megan sprang on him that she had promised to help out a friend who was in crisis. Aaron was miffed that she hadn't mentioned it before or that it would infringe on their time together. She promised to "Make it up to you" when she returned.

Although she was later than he had hoped when Megan got home she was in a good mood, took a quick shower, and then came to bed naked. The ensuing fuck was a good one. Aaron would have considered it making love except for a few snide comments that Megan made about the broken door lock on the master bedroom door which had yet to be fixed. It was all that Aaron could do not to respond but he held his tongue and was glad he did when she came to bed naked with her big East-West tits with prominent nipples glistening.

After a very physically rewarding doggy fuck as Megan lay her head on his shoulder Aaron thought "I really don't want to give up Megan not only because I love her but she is a great piece of ass. Tomorrow we have our talk."

After breakfast Saturday morning Aaron said that words that most husbands fear when their wives say them: "Darling, we need to talk."

"About what?" was Megan's curt reply.

"You're the love of you're my life but the last few months you've been different. You seem to be constantly jealous, making snide comments about my reaction to other women, have been cold and unfeeling some of the time, and often in a bad mood. I want the woman I married back and I want to know what I have to do to retrieve her."

Megan hemmed and hawed for a while, tried every deflection technique that she could think of including "You're just imagining things," but when Aaron held her hands and would hear none of it she finally started to tear up.

Aaron gave her a few minutes to compose herself and wipe away the tears and then in a manner as gentle as he was capable of said "OK, give."

Megan took a deep breath and then said "At your last firm party, about three months ago, I overheard two of the paralegals and one of the secretaries talking. They were talking about what a great looking and acting guy that you were and how they couldn't believe that you were stuck with 'The Stork,' which is what they referred to me as. They also implied that you probably had a wandering eye and they wondered how they could get you into the sack."

Aaron was taken a little aback by this. His first retort was honest. "There is no woman at my firm as good looking or sexy as you are so why would what they said bother you?"

"You're just saying that," Megan replied after another deep breath.

"No, it's true," Aaron firmly responded. "Who were the women?

"I only know one of their names; Carol something. One of the others was about five two with tits so big I wondered how she could walk upright, and the other one had red hair and freckles," Megan responded without making eye contact.

"That would be Cynthia and Wendy," Aaron laughed. "Wendy is a slut, the only thing that Cynthia has going for her are her big tits, and Carol is about one-half as good-looking and sexy as you are. I can't believe that what those three bitches said could have any effect on you." While Aaron said that to placate Megan in his mind he was having trouble believing her since Carol, Cynthia, and Wendy were nothing like that in his interactions with them in the past and none of them had ever come-on to him. He'd investigate later, but now it was just time for making peace.

"Well they did -- plus after that I watched you closely and you really seem to perk up whenever a good looking woman walks by."

"For God's sake, Megan, I'm a guy," Aaron chuckled. "People on diets are allowed to look at the dessert menu without getting fat. While my perception is not the same as yours that means nothing; I have no interest on any else besides you -- that is if you're the woman I married and not the one of the last few months."

Aaron -- not the most perceptive guy in the world -- couldn't tell why but it seemed that what he said didn't have as positive an effect of Megan as he thought that it would. Nevertheless she didn't bolt away, but still didn't make eye contact. Looking to remedy any faux pas he continued with "I want to be sensitive to your feelings; even though it means nothing I will give it my best NOT to look at other women except in social situations where everyone is mingling. OK?"

Megan gave a curt "OK," finally making eye contact. Then she said "Are we going to the tennis club this morning? I'd really like to get some practice in I have a tournament match tomorrow against Abby Blaine."

"Oh shit," Aaron thought to himself. Abby Blaine was a bitch but about the hottest woman in the state; he'd have to buy some wrap-around sunglasses before the match since he was sure that Megan would want him there if only to test his "resolve."

---------------------

Julie's Friday night didn't go quite as well as Aaron's even though his -- except for the sex -- was no prize. When she got home Derek announced that he was going bowling "With the boys."

"When this this come about?" Julie asked.

"I told you about it Monday," Derek replied.

"The Hell you did," Julie snarled. "I wouldn't forget something like that -- and just last night I mentioned the possibility of going out to dinner tonight and you grunted 'OK.'"

"I must not have been listening to you," he grinned.

His grin was not wise. "You fucking jerk," Julie growled. "You get so upset that I'm just talking to a guy at a party that you physically confront him and act like I'm a slut, yet you think that you can just dictate to me. You think it's appropriate to ignore me because what I say isn't important and then just leave me on Friday night. Aren't you concerned that I'll go out and slut around, you asshole?"

Derek hadn't see Julie this pissed in a long time. He decided to choose his next words carefully. "Look -- I'm sorry if there was some misunderstanding, both at the party and for tonight. How about I'll call my friends and tell them I won't be there until after I've taken you to dinner?"

Julie calmed down. "As long as it's not Burger King or Wendy's," she replied, stone-faced with her arms crossed.

"How about Eataly; we can get a real Italian meal yet it won't take all night so I'll only miss a half hour or so of bowling. Please Julie -- I'll also give a foot rub tonight."

Eataly was a good local Trattoria so Julie agreed and Derek walked into another room to make his call to his "bowling buddies" while Julie changed her outfit.

Julie and Derek actually had a decent discussion during the meal including talking about their days; Julie "forgot" to mention her lunch with Aaron but instead extolled Derek with tales of some of the application essays for mid-year admission.

When Derek got home that night Julie was asleep.

---------------------

Aaron checked with all of Carol, Wendy, and Cynthia -- individually -- about what Megan told him. All three strongly denied that they had discussed anything at the party mentioned, and were never all three together alone at the same time. All three also vehemently denied ever, under any circumstances, referring to Megan as "a stork," or even thinking that. Two of them said that they were envious of Megan's height and build. All three blushed slightly when asked about trying to get Aaron to cheat with them but honestly replied "I've never come on to you, and you know it."

Aaron thanked -- and believed -- all three and bought each of them a pair of earrings.

About the same general time that Aaron was questioning Carol, Wendy, and Cynthia Julie was making subtle inquiries about Derek's bowling excursion with the wives of the only people Julie could think of that he might have bowled with. Not that she didn't trust Derek (cough, cough) but she also made a point of reviewing the odometer of his car after dinner on Friday, and before he got up Saturday morning. None of the information she obtained nicely meshed with his bowling story, although it was still possible that it was true.

----------------------

Over the next four weeks Julie and Aaron met for an hour or two once a week, oftentimes for lunch, other times for something else. Neither was getting the type of response from their spouses that they were looking for, and both wondered why they got the impression that their spouses were lying or their jealousy was a result of a guilt on their part. Nothing either suggested to the other seemed to help.

They did end each meeting with a ten second kiss -- which seemed to both to get better as time went out, even though that seemed improbable given the intensity of their "Kiss Cam" kiss.

During their last meeting on a Monday afternoon Julie had a desperate plan. "I'm at my wit's end Aaron. I think that I need to shock Derek out of his four month long unacceptable personality. Do you feel the same way?

Aaron thought for a while but then said "I never thought that I'd say this, but yes, I do."

Julie sighed and then said "Here's the plan; you bring Megan over to my house this coming weekend -- we can call to solidify a time. We will confront them together, tell them that we have not had a sexual relationship but that we are frustrated with them and unless something changes we will divorce them and go off together."

Aaron's eyebrows raised. "What if they call our bluff?"

"Who said that it's a bluff?" Julie snickered, then pulled Aaron to her and planted an untimed kiss on his lips.

When the smoke from the smoldering kiss cleared Aaron meekly replied "Give me a couple of days to think about it and make one last try with Megan; I may take you up on it."

"May?" Julie chortled, then laid another plasma hot kiss on him which would have made even the Kiss Cam kiss mild by comparison.

When then again broke, Aaron wheezed out "Likely!"

------------------

Aaron made one more try with Megan on Tuesday evening. While she offered some platitudes she was primarily dismissive. Wednesday Aaron called Julie and they made arrangements to have it out with their spouses Saturday at 2:00 p. m. at Derek and Julie's house.

First Person Account of Julie Waters

By the time that Saturday at noon rolled around on the day that Aaron and I had agreed to confront Derek and Megan about their unacceptable behavior and threaten divorce and to run off together I was ready to jettison Derek. How he had morphed from the expected love of my life to the asshole that he now was perplexed me. While I wanted this last try I'm not sure that I wanted it to succeed. Aaron was, as far as I could tell, everything that Derek used to be when I fell in love with him plus there was that "In his kiss..." thing that Aaron had going for him that was not only unrivaled in my experience but beyond my most unrealistic expectations.