Kiss Juice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

One of his hands eased off my tit and I felt a finger slip onto my clit, gave me a pleasant shock as he began to rub sensually. And there, I was there, my thighs trembled, my grip on the headboard tightened as glorious waves of orgasms ran through me. I wasn't sure if it was one long orgasm or a few back to back, but the sensations were like nothing I had experienced.

Our bodies had a sweaty glow, I could see beads of sweat that ran down his forehead, and the wettest parts were reciprocating like a well-oiled machine as our bodies slapped together.

Bang, bang, slap, slap, bang, slap... and that was me done; as another orgasm ripped through and I flopped off his cock. I panted as I lay there, deep breaths, my chest heaved.

Raj came over and turned me onto my back. He began to suck hard on my tits, one after the other. He didn't let me catch my breath as he came between my legs and with one push he rammed that brown fat bastard into what had become home for him.

Both his hands went under me and grabbed my arse; I wrapped my legs around his back in a scissor lock as he fucked the shit out of me. I loved my new toy boy. And for some reason I was angry with myself and had to vent it out somehow, I grabbed his face in both hands and shouted out at him, "Fuck me... come on... fuck me."

I looked angrily at him as he rammed harder, I slapped the side of his face and again shouted, "So you think you're a man now do you... well fuck me like a man... come on fuck me, harder, harder, fuck me."

My hips flew up to meet with his thrusts, our bodies slammed together like it was a competition to see who could fuck the best.

I hadn't spoken to a man in that way, but somehow it awakened me and made me extremely aroused, I just wanted him to fuck, fuck and fuck; and he obliged, again, again and again o so painfully well.

Just then my hands flopped off his face and my body went limp, I think I blacked out for a couple of seconds as I felt the Indian express train release its hot steam.

Raj rammed home deep as he ejaculated, then he withdrew and wanked over me, sprayed our kiss juice all over me, some of it straight into my mouth... yummy. He was about to stop wanking, his hand left his cock, I grabbed that cock and stroked it fuckin' hard, I wanted to milk that brown bastard for all it was worth, I wanted more of that kiss juice all over my body.

One hand wanked him as my other smothered the stuff all over my stomach, tits, neck... just all over me.

I could see Raj's face grimace, eyes shut tight, and as his hand came to stop me wanking him off, I slapped it away and carried on. I wanted it to pain for him as much as he made my cunt pain from the fucking he always gave me. I carried on until he had no more in his balls and I felt him soften.

Just as I let his cock go, he flopped down next to me; I scooped up some cum from my body and licked it. I wanted to kiss him with it, but he had no energy left, he was utterly shattered and as for me... I was well and truly left fucked.

I stroked the side of his face in a loving manner and gave him a light kiss to his cheek.

I said, "Fuckin hell kid... fuckin hell." And it was; it was like a fuck in hell, we both glowed red, we both gasped for breath and we both were totally... fucked!

I placed a hand to the side of his face, looking straight into his eyes I said, "Thank you, I needed that."

Again we drifted off; we slept like forever, did not know what time it was nor cared. Finally after a few hours, we... well when I awoke he was still away with the pixies. I went to have a piss and on my return I noticed his semi morning wood. I was about to go and lay back beside him and I glanced at the clock and thought it was about time we got up.

I was about to wake him and thought I should return a favour; I started to suck him off in his sleep. Gently slipped the whole soft thing in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. A slow light suck, down and up, licked the gorgeous length and girth all over. I swallowed the whole brown thing, and it began to harden in my throat. I looked up at him, his eyes were still closed, but his head began to sway from side to side. I played with his balls very gently, light touches, as I continued with my mouth softly around that fat cock. I felt a jerk, and as I looked up again I could see him smile, eyes still shut.

By then he was at full hardness, I gathered some spit and dribbled it onto his exposed bulbous knob. I blew gently across his knob-head, his body flinched as the sensation awoke him even further. He opened his eyes and his cock jerked.

I kept eye contact and carried on with my slow sensual blowjob and the very frequent deep throat, which I knew he loved, and as you know... so did I.

This seemed to go on for ages, but I never tired of it, my cunts juices had soaked my inner walls and dripped off my pussy lips, I was so wet, I was so horny and I was so fuckin sore down there.

I had been blowing him off for quite some time and my jaw strained, he was never going to cum this way in a month of Sundays. Although his cock was as hard as ever, he had cum so much that his balls were probably empty. I peeled back his foreskin and gave the knob a hard suck followed by a kiss. I moved to lay with him. He thought I wanted him to mount me and... well fuck me. But as he was about to get his leg over, I placed a hand on his thigh and stopped him, I looked at him and said, "Sorry kid, but if you don't mind, I'm more than a little raw down there."

He backed off and I could see the disappointment in his eyes. I knew he wanted to fuck, to be honest, so did I, but my pussy felt so tender, I felt guilty. I knew even if I had given him a harder blowjob, he would probably not have cum. So I grabbed his cock and was about to give him a strong tight hand job when he said, "It's okay Sal... later maybe."

There was no maybe about it, later it was going to be.

We lay embraced in each other's arms, reluctant to get up. I felt his hard cock up against my belly as we kissed for quite a while without coming up for air. The guilt became so strong that I silently wept a tear, for I knew he wanted to fuck this old hag who already had been fucked so hard.

I began to think I had started something with Raj that I was not capable of continuing. To me he was just a kid, for fuck sake, I was old enough to be his grandmother.

The virgin had become a fuck stud.


Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12