All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 05'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Better every day

Every day this story improves. I really enjoy reading each chapter. It seems as if the author was writing this story for me. I'm sure it's not like that, but thanks anyway.

5 * for you, and waiting for the next delivery.

I apologize for my English (yet), it is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The dialog

Is what makes this great. The joking back and forth seems real. Just enough location background to not overwhelm the characters, nice family and friends use without letting the focus drift.

And a bonus of chapters posted daily.

What's not to like.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful Story!

With every chapter this story just gets better & better! IMHO it is one of the best written stories ever on this site! If 10 stars were possible I would give the author an 11!

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 7 years ago
You're doing something special

Just keeps getting better and better.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Wonderful story

An excellent story well told.

I'm looking forward to the next installments. Each published part seems to be slightly better than the last, even though the previous was excellent.

khkrkhkrover 7 years ago
Please don't end it right now, We need an installement

The story is excellent and well paced. I hope you can drop the installments quickly as I never did well with waiting.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
best one yet

just the right touch of humour and romance.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Of Midnight mass.

I'm thoroughly enjoying your story, I look forward to pt 6 ! A nice mixture of memories for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This can be a true story

I proposed to my wife after we were together one month. We were married a little over two months after our first date. Last year was our 40th anniversary.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
GOES TO SHOW YOU

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A VERY VERY GOOD STORY SO FAR. YOU CAN TELL BY HOW THE AUTHOR SOLD US ON A STORYLINE WITHOUT USING 3 PAGES TO DESCRIBE A SINGLE NIGHT OF SEX. GOOD STORIES DON'T NEED SEX TO SELL IT TO READERS.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Very good writing touching on all the things that make a relationship real and everyone accepting the love between our two main characters. To bad real life isn't like that. My first 13 years of married life and two children failed because my wife wanted to try out other men. She divorced me and tore my family apart. When one door closes............ I met and married for real love 2 years later and it lasted 40 years. Thank you ex for divorcing me.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 2 years ago

I was not looking for a girlfriend when I first met my wife. I had recently broken up with a real bitch just a few months earlier. When I first saw her I think I fell, but she seemingly was not interested. It took me three tries to get her to go out with me. We have been together ever since that was over 40 years ago. Stories like this one only reminds me that true love can happen. Very well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
1675 Followers
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories