All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 07'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally!

I've been checking several times a day for the next part of the story. I've been having withdrawal symptoms. Thank you. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Relief

Thought you had quit. Excellent, like the first six. Keep them coming.

Neptune60Neptune60over 7 years ago
Yes

The delay, Oh, the delay.

Please write more and often!

A maze ing.

motoshead89motoshead89over 7 years ago
Wow

That love scene was one of the most intense I've ever read on this site. From the setup to the buildup to the act itself, the intensity of the characters' emotions and feelings really shone through. Fantastic!

richieyeahrichieyeahover 7 years ago
finally

I have been checking several times last weeks and finally your seventh installment is there.

just as good as all the preceding ones i really like this storie and hope to read a lot more

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
thanks for the new post

While it was amusing and interesting to go shopping with them I hope we get to know more about her family. It seemed a tad cursory to only read snippets after the visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anxiously awaiting

I'm engrossed, itching for the characters to live happily ever after

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
This story is still brilliant!

Although I hoped that this chapter would deal more with Cate's family (given how long it took to get published), I was pleasantly surprised that it was a chapter about their sexual relationship, but one way Absolutely romantic and gentle, has not been a chapter on a lustful relationship, there was a loving relationship, sentimental, something that humans should always feel in their relationships.

Do not be sated by the difference in language or if I have missed something in history, but I have not yet managed to locate the muse that the author mentioned in his prologue.

I still think Cate still has some mystery to uncover, and after this chapter, I think Dylan also has some hidden secret, perhaps from his childhood.

I still think that the author knows my personal tastes, although perhaps they are only my imaginations ...

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hope to read more soon.

twinsfantwinsfanover 7 years ago
Wow! Keep them coming.

Love the story so far, please hurry with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When will there be more to the story. I look for it everyday.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
A delight

A beautiful story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Are you going to finish this story? It's a shame when a good story just stops and leaves the readers just hanging. It would be nice to see this story completed.

jacklsjacklsover 7 years ago
love it

Love this story please hope to read the rest of it soon

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 2 years ago

Well written, I love the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES