All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 08'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
GoodOleMontananGoodOleMontananover 7 years ago
FINALLY!

You made me wait longer than I would have liked, but this chapter was well worth it. On that note though, please don't make me wait that long again. You've managed to get some of us invested in this little story of yours.

radmadradmadover 7 years ago
As always, a great story

Loved your story. Five stars.

My only point of contention is that Que sera sera is not French. It's an English lyric using Spanish words with incorrect grammar.

Something minor, to be sure. But a bit of research makes for a perfect story

richieyeahrichieyeahover 7 years ago
At Last

Took you long enough, but truth be told it was well worth it, i would appreciate a chapter 9 in a more timely fashion tough:)

great storie great chapter please keep them coming i would love to read about a bright wedding

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worth the wait!

I'm glad it was just life that got in the way. I was afraid we'd never see this chapter. As the title says, it was worth the wait. Five stars.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I for one don't mind a little wait

Just this week another author posted the 2nd chapter of his tale after merely 17years!!!

As for this one I of course gave it 5*, it had everything I expected and then some. The ending of course was the perfect match for their Ireland vacation, and even her dad came to his senses (while keeping his balls). Now I just hope that time flies fast for them and doesn't bring any unpleasant drama their way.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
This story remains great

This story is magnificent. I love Cate as much as Dylan. I think the two are great characters, with a great heart and mutual respect.

It was worth waiting for this chapter.

Anyway, I hope the next one can get there faster.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Excellent continuation

Excellent continuation with meaningful dialogue, nice settings and the continuing introduction of interesting characters.

Looking forward to the next installment.

SwitchitSwitchitover 7 years ago
Relief

If this the ending, it was wonderful, if not, can't wait (well yes I can) for the next chapter. Love Cate and Dylan.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
A Wonderful Addition

Great chapter. It flowed quite nicely. I liked the father decimated their announcement to him. Given the length of their relationship, any good father would pose the various questions wondering why. As the title says, this is a wonderful addition to a very loving story. I hope there will be more to come.

-J

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

I truly love this story. It may be a fantasy, but it could be real life very easily. I rank it right at or very near the top of all the stories on this website. I love the characters. You are a gifted writer. I will read everything you write in the future!! 5* Is way to low to rate this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
truly

Truly well written in all respects.

Chohux_1Chohux_1over 7 years ago
Good read but just needs a little more drama

It would be good to write in a character from Kate's past maybe an old friend that she loved but never had the chance to act on. Just to stir the pot abit create abit of testosterone between the two males. I know it's a romance but put some challenges in for the two charactors like at the start. Other than that is a very good read

texquilltexquillover 7 years ago
SO SMOOTH AND EASY

Reading this story is akin to enjoying a good soufflé. It's warm, it's deliciously smooth, and it provides the reader a fulfilling sense of comfort. Thank you for sharing a marvelous 5-star effort that's full of hope and happiness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

What a gold digger

BobecheBobecheover 7 years ago
Please Don't

What ever you do please DON"T stop writing. This was a beautiful story and I am looking forward to many more. This is one of my most favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I literally screamed YEEEAAAHHH once I finished reading the chapter!

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Very nice.

I love a romantic story and this one is great. The personal details, the family drama, the differences in culture all add to the complexity of the love story.

On a personal note, and I may be in the minority here, but I found myself skimming through the love scenes. I was more interested in what was going on in their lives than in their bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice but...

great start and help up well for a few chapters, but in the end lost its way, and I was skipping through to get to the end. Felt like the author couldn't figure out how to finish off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Trying my best to wait

It hasn't been a few minutes since i finished binge reading all 8 chapters but i hope a new chapter will be there by tomorrow.

As for the story, its been a great ride till now and nothing better that i can think of.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 7 years ago
Elegant, intelligent story

Whilst the sex was hot, I most enjoyed their developing relationship. Please tell me that this isn't headed toward a heart rending breakup where they remain good friends; that would be horrid.

Member389Member389about 7 years agoAuthor
Not the end!

Not to worry, I haven't stopped, but I took one comment to heart recently and realized that I was meandering in the story and going off on little side adventures that weren't relative to the story so Ch. 9 got shelved and I've been working on cleaning up and posting some older stories I'd written. I'm recharging the batteries so I can focus a little better on my goal for this story.

Thank you to all who have read and commented! :)

bear2readbear2readabout 7 years ago
Looking for the finale

Was sure hoping that you'd finish this off with the return to Ireland and the wedding. Any chance of that getting done?

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
BEST ON THIS SITE

THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC AND WORTHY OF 9 * OUT OF 10. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Your writing is.......................well, amazing, I actually felt the agonizing he was going through after purchasing the ring! And yes, it turns out the father was a bit stuffy and being a hypocrite. But what can you expect from a very loving and conservative father who also seems to have forgotten his youth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES