All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 09'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brought a tear to my eye

Your usual style really got to a new height with this one, the last few lines even brought some really fat tears to my eyes for the sheer love between them. The second announcement went down a lot better and easier than the first, didn't expect his parents to have a few secrets of their own though. Now I'm really anxious to see how it'll all come together with the wedding and parents meeting for the first time. The only little remark I have is that separating the paragraphs with different times wouldn't hurt, just use ________ or ********* like other authors do to ease the read.

5* through and through!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I was afraid we had seen the last of these two

Please keep this going until they die of old age, preferably after the age of 130.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful "filler" chapter. Good character/relationship build up, and keeps the pacing of the story. Nothing big happened other than telling his parents and the completion of her dissertation, but that was the smallest portion of it. Was quite romantic. The only thing I would point out is that the time jumps weren't very flowing. Need something that either indicates the break/jump or have something that flows into it.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
At last!

I also thought that this story had passed into the trunk of forgetfulness, but I was very pleasantly surprised with a new and fantastic chapter.

I love these two, both for their personality and their feelings. I really like the way the author describes them and their family environment, both Dylan and Cate.

I hope the next chapter comes faster than this latter, although I understand that the author's life is not limited to writing for us.

A good job.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the addition to the series

It's always nice to watch these two and their families as they become better acquainted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing as always

Hello,

I've been a quiet reader of yours for a while now but I feel I owe it to you to comment. Your work never ceases to make me smile, and I really hope you continue. It hurt me to read you were shaken by another comment. I have found very few faults with this series, and it has been one of my favorite ever. My only suggestion would be to focus more on the romance and love like you did in this chapter, and less on the sex. Fantastic writing, and please do continue this story. I'm addicted.

-A dedicated reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story

I liked this story very much, more the romantic part than the sex. I hope to see more of this characters.

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 7 years ago
Life meanders!

There seem to be many people who know "the rules" about writing. Please don't take them seriously. Are you writing in order to pass some sort of test? Or are you writing to bring something joyful to your readership? Storytelling is an art form. Painters don't all paint the same way, musicians don't all play the same style of music. Next time a critic tells you how to write, just think about J.R.R. Tolkien. The Lord Of The Rings broke just about every "rule" there is about novel writing, yet still managed to be fairly successful. Ratings as high as 4.90 should be your guide to whether or not you're doing it "right". Or "rightly"... lol

P.S. I enjoy meandering. I'm absolutely certain I'm not the only one. Stopping to smell the roses requires a certain bit of meandering, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Nice

Couldn't stop reading. Please give us a chapter 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Please continue the story. Just reread the previous chapters and then this last one. Need more!! Thank you!

Ayden1313Ayden1313over 6 years ago
One of my favorites

I’m really looking forward to more of this story. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep up the good work!

I'm a fan - please continue to let us in to the private world of this couple deeply in love!

I really liked the occasional descriptions of Cate's physical features from the perspective of her 'intimate other' - I could really feel like I was there, knowing exactly what it was like, her body and it's ways, as no one else ever will.

I do feel as if I'm getting it mostly from one side only, though. Cate could make an appearance, e.g. sharing aloud to him how it feels for her to be 'taken' by him, and encouraging him to surprise her with his strength when she isn't already expecting to feel sexual - and how very turned on she gets when he is that way with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I Just reread this for the second time. I am always checking to see if another chapter has come out. I am hopeful you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story but -----

Great story but as with so many on this site - unfinished!

Last chapter almost a year ago. If I was king for a day - I would remove all unfinished stories off of this site after a year!

The author could always repost. So frustrating to read 5 or 6 or 10 chapters and then find out the story just ends and that the last post was a year or even several years ago.

No hit on the authors, I know lives change and things happen - but it happens far too often on this site.

End of rant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So disappointing,

Another fine story gone unfinished.

I recognize the creative effort that goes into these stories, but unfinished work is becoming the norm here.

Please please, complete your works.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

and the story goes on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving this story. The only thing that bothers me is all the drinking. I hate alcohol and must be the only reader on here that doesn't drink. Still, 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories