All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 10'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back

Love it. Perhaps a bit rushed for the week, but great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So glad you're back

It's wonderful to hear we're going to get to read the end of the story. It's been a delightful read and I've really enjoyed the Irish aspects. I have forefathers who came from Ireland and am planning a trip there in the summer of 2019.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome Back !!!

Perhaps you might consider ending 'Cate' and start something fresh.

apophasisapophasisover 5 years ago
This story has more than run its course

It isn't bad, but once the internal and external issues are resolved in a romance, the story loses a lot of the tension and the magic, and that's what's happened here.

This is now a story of a young, beautiful, and rich couple in love doing things with minimal cares and concerns. While it is fine to read about people who are happy and sharing their love, it is hard to relate to people considering living in another country for a few months to make planning their fairy tail castle wedding easier when most of us have to get up and work 5 days a week.

Member389Member389over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I didn't think it felt rushed Anonymous.

Thanks, I hope to visit there one day myself (surprise, I've never been, this is more of a dream than anything.) I did work with someone from Dublin for a few years so I've picked up a few of their more colorful metaphors which I've used.

Other Anonymous, I've written quite a few other stories that I'm editing now. Cate will be finished up soon, and then on to polishing up the others.

Apophasis, give it a chance. I'm sorry you didn't feel enough tension in that chapter to keep your interest. I don't feel all romance needs some over-arching plot swing to increase the drama (at least not in every chapter.) Sometimes things go right, but they may not last. The downside of serialized writing is that some chapters are set ups and some are knock downs. Might I recommend my story Summer In Maine, where nobody is rich, some are beautiful, and things work out a lot more quietly. Admittedly I wished half way through this story that I hadn't gone down the road where Dylan is rich, but that's another story entirely.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
DON'T FRET ABOUT IT

THIS IS A GREAT STORY AND I'M GLAD YOU ARE PUTTING THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON IT. DON'T FRET ABOUT THE LOVELESS PEOPLE WHO WISH A SPEEDY ENDING. THIS IS A FAIRY TALE AND ROMANTICS APPRECIATE YOUR STORY. 9*s

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

good story just curious where its heading what with all the sex I'm getting worn out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES