All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 12'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
richieyeahrichieyeahabout 5 years ago
Great

Great,

I love this series and have been following them and re-reading for quite some time and i like what you did with the end.

Of course i would have loved to see the story continued, but i understand the there has to be a moment when your ready for new characters and new stories.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 5 years ago
Beautifully Written

Really enjoyed this!

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritabout 5 years ago
Well done.

First, I'm always appreciative when the stories I enjoy on this site get to reach an end. I realize we get this material for free, and the authors have lives that get in the way, but often times we're left wondering what happened the characters we've been introduced to.

Second, this story was thoroughly enjoyable from wire to wire. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved It

A thoroughly enjoyable read from the first to the last. Thank you for sharing.

Member389Member389about 5 years agoAuthor
To JanxSpirit

Was there someone I left hanging out to dry in this story? I hope I haven't. Now this story is over, but at some point I began to entertain an alternate view and write a story about Cate's sister Shannon. I'm not sure I'll do it, not right away at least, but it did linger in the back of my mind for quite a few of the later chapters.

Thank you for reading my stories! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
DUDE!

Not cool, I had to start all over again to remember what was going on, not that I mind. But couldn't you have released it a little sooner? BTW great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the Way you Write

I have to read all your stories now. This one was just so good!

MushyguyMushyguyabout 5 years ago
Would have paid to read this

Fantastic writing. The story was heartwarming and compelling. I felt the characters were perfect. I want to know Cate and Dylan and hug them just to feel closer to their joy. I want to hurt the villains. I’ll be living in and reflecting on this story for days until I dive into your next offering. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One word

Awesome!

Truly enjoyed it!

I know others commented that a few chapters back you meandered. I enjoyed the granularity of the story.

Well done!

meduckiesmeduckiesabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

This by far as been the best series i have read so far. I hope you continue on with more of this series. All the best

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
9 OUT OF 10 *****

VERY VERY GOOD STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

It is always a pleasure to read a well written story about two people whom love each other and find the way to make it work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would’ve loved to read more about cate being pregnant but over all I love re reading this story by far one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great love story

I truly love the story! The imagery brought not only the characters but the settings to life. I'm a true fan of a loving romance something hard to find at times. Keep up the great work and go back and finish 30 love.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a romance

Truly loved the character development. Thanks for a fairy tale that made me smile.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Pretty smooth fairytale life, nice story

RomanticClownRomanticClownabout 3 years ago

I really loved this story. You caught the true meaning of love giving of yourself for the other person. 5 stars!

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEalmost 3 years ago

I loved your story but it was too long. Not the end that was really lovely most authors can't finish it fast enough missing the nice ending. I would have liked to dive it a 5 but it was to long with a lot of reapeats grinding on not bring sure. I did not grade because it is better than 4 ;-)

I married an Irish woman 45 yers ago after being together for four weeks so our story would be max two chapters :-9 Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read this very long and involved story over the past 5-6 days, and enjoyed the various sub-plots and story developments over the chapters. It is a very well thought out saga and certainly kept my interest for most of the time. One thing I wasn’t sure about (perhaps I missed it) was the age difference between Dylan and Cate.

Also, note to author: “it’s” is a contraction of “ it is”, not a possessive case of “it”. You meant “its”. There were a couple of other typos, but nothing major.

Roger from NZ.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

I liked that the story branched off to the families of the main characters. All the way to the last chapter where the young prodigy was an idiot with an erection. I guess you got tired of writing and wanted this story to end. It just didn't fit the rest of the story and the constant sex seemed overboard. Towards the end, the story went from Amazing to yeah it was ok. If you lead a 3-mile race up until the last 50 yards and finish in 7th, then you did ok. That is where your story ended, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done, loved the series. May have been a tad bit long but Cate and Dylan are a sweet couple 5*

Cal59Cal59almost 2 years ago

Thanks for your hard work, thoroughly entertaining series, I can visualise them in 40 years time, cheers

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Even though I enjoy the description of their sex times I don't mind you skipping over some of them, but some of them was a needed advancement of their life. I did more so enjoy the story as you delivered it and could not wait to go through the next adventure and how you described it in their life. You tell a good story and very true to life. Thanks for the story and how people live in life and fantasy. I did not commit on each chapter just gave a rating I was more looking forewarned to the next step in their life and how they over came their feelings and worries. Thanks again on to reading more of your work.

MrLuvAllMrLuvAllover 1 year ago

I have read this 3 or 4 times. This was a terrific build and I love how we get to read about their lives coming together. One of my favorites here.

trisc59trisc59over 1 year ago

Thank you for this wonderful story. I enjoy and appreciate your writing style, well written,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I’m so sad that it ended. I enjoyed your writing style, character development and how the story progressed. Thank you.

ana2013ana201312 months ago

Do a wedding special?

ThebiffThebiff5 months ago

A wonderful series of beautiful stories. Love this couple so much.

PhredDaggPhredDagg5 months ago

I throughly enjoyed the story. My only criticism would be that the story ONLY went to 12 chapters. I'm sure you have more to tell us about Cate and Dylan's famiy and careers. Job well done.

kaotic2kaotic23 months ago

I would like to say thank you for writing and this amazing love story. It is one of my all time favorites from this site. I absolutely loved the characters and how much character development went into them.

The story had me smiling, laughing and crying throughout and that's the sign of a great love story. Thank you for sharing and also completing it. It will not be something I'll be forgetting anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

So, thank you again for a very enjoyable story. I laughed and cried with your characters. Keep it going, I am sure that you have a lot to say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kiss Me Cate Series Info