All Comments on 'Kiss My Apocalips Ch. 01'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
qxvw198qxvw1986 months ago

I am always pleased to see something posted by you. Please continue writing :)

Teacher44Teacher446 months ago

Fantastic. Can't wait for more, and to see if I am right. To paraphrase Giorgio, I don't want to say it was aliens, but it was aliens.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love apocalyptic tales, and this is wonderful. Good writing and HOT! Drew me right in. Please continue the story! 5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I read some of your other stories and this one is much better writing. While the others are professional, they are a bit formulaic in their delivery (the Case Files in particular). This one, so far, is a fresh approach to the Apocalyptic genre.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

On a whim, I thought I would check if blacknight99 had written anything lately, and I came upon this gem. Good timing. Looking forward to upcoming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it so far. Looking forward to what's next!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation5 months ago

Spectacular start!

Geographic note - Eastern Oregon starts at the crest of the cascades - the eastern slope of the Coast Range would just be called the western edge of the Willamette Valley, or as you did, the eastern foothills of the Coast Range.

Meanwhile Acton's a perfect name and I love the idea of hiding out at a Rhododendron farm!

bear1999bear19995 months ago

I'm hooked ...

PhineasPhineas5 months ago
One complaint

They're not clips, they're magazines.

Other than that, this was a great start!

pk2curiouspk2curious5 months ago

Awe what a sweet start to whats going to be a fucked up world . GR8 chapter .

Don't you just love these knowitalls that think they know your fictional otherworld ?

They never learn that their facts went out the window when they clicked on Literotica .

pk2curiouspk2curious5 months ago

Lol just think what they would say if at 7:47 you said that Mount Everest just popped up in Oregon . Lol .

RasmatRasmat5 months ago

..Very good start to what looks to become a very good story.

Great closing line.

Greybear42Greybear424 months ago

First of all any story about the end of the world that starts by praising Lucifer’s Hammer gets 5 stars for the sheer brilliance of that comment. It is still hands down my favorite end of the world novel. Then on top of that this first part makes me want to keep reading for sure. This is my second one of your stories on here that I have read and I am seeing a trend of good fun fiction in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I stumbled across the latest chapter uploaded so,thought I would have a look. Obviously started at the first chapter. Fantastic. I’m in. And hooked. And starting chapter 2 right……NOW

SniperkingSniperking3 months ago

The dialogue is kinda weird

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous