All Comments on 'Kiss My Apocalips Ch. 03'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You are writing an excellent story! Please continue it!!! 5 Stars.

qxvw198qxvw1985 months ago

This story is really holding my interest and I am anxious to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m fascinated to see what’ll happen to the group now there’s new girls being added who aren’t automatically obedient to him.

Or maybe they’ll voluntarily take the drug too later so they are all equal? I doubt it. But it’s an interesting dynamic that’s being setup here with this new group.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He doesn’t seem like the sort of person to think of this, but with 2 girls who will obey, and presumably leave with, anyone who tell them to, it’d be a wise decision to fit them with those newly established tracking collars to make sure he can rescue/retrieve them if they are ever separated.

Presumably they’d need to be more securely attached than the weak padlock he broke holding Sofia’s on.

bear1999bear19995 months ago

still enjoying but the J-juice was a weird left turn. thought I read that they buried it with the bodies

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Author makes a point about not destroying pew pew tools then destroys a less lethal option. Aces.

pk2curiouspk2curious5 months ago

It just takes some time for the J-Juice to wear off . But he did say that some permanent effects had been reported . Now some pre lips troubles are aboud .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's good that Doriana's being careful about not drinking alcohol while pregnant, but... what about the Sub-J she took?...

SniperkingSniperking3 months ago

it's still sort of cartoonish how they talk and interact with each other. Also, everything happens so fast – relationships and big events just pop up and get resolved before you really get to feel anything for them. I mean Wanda was raped last chapter and it's not even discussed or shown with any effect.

MocmoMocmo3 months ago

Amazing that they think to get a vibrator and drones, yet not a visit to the pharmacy

caveman21936caveman219369 days ago

What about all this is consensual?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous