Kiss My Apocalips Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we going to do, Jacob?"

I took a deep breath. "Keep your fingers crossed."

I pulled slowly out onto the larger road. All our eyes were to the left, in the direction we knew the van would be coming from. There was nothing there. Slowly, carefully, I turned right and accelerated smoothly. I think I held my breath until we'd gone around the next curve. In less than a mile, we had turned left and started climbing the logging road back up to the mountaintop where we'd left Doriana. I was surprised to see that our naked companion had put her head on Wanda's shoulder and fallen asleep. More probably, she'd passed out from whatever had been loaded in those darts.

As soon as we got there, I leapt out of the truck and Doriana was in my arms, kissing me. "I was so frightened," she husked.

"Where is the van?"

"It's parked right where your truck was parked, on that little road beside the creek. I think they've found the body."

"You think the dude is dead?" I asked.

"Sure looks that way," Doriana said, pointing to the tablet image that was being transmitted by the fresh drone.

"I guess I shot him one time too many," Wanda said, walking up to us. "I want you to know how utterly awful I feel about that." She had a look that was halfway between a smirk and a smile, as if she was taking credit for a job well done. "Hey, Jacob, can Sofia here borrow your shirt?"

She was holding hands with our new acquaintance. It's the first time I'd taken a really good look at her. She was a tiny little thing, probably right at five-nothing, and she had to be south of a hundred pounds. No wonder she'd been so easy for me to carry out of there. Red hair cascaded to the middle of her back, and a smattering of freckles framed the cutest nose I think I've ever seen. Her small breasts were capped with perky pink nipples that pointed slightly upward.

I cleared my throat and stripped the tee-shirt over my head. But suddenly, it was gone from my hands and it was being presented by someone else. "I'm Doriana."

The girl smiled, then looked serious again. "We need to call the police. There's another."

"Another what?" Wanda asked, beating us to it.

"Girl! They're holding another girl! We have to call the cops... the FBI! We have to rescue her!"

My blood suddenly went cold. "How long have they been holding you?" I asked her.

"I... I don't know. They've hunted me three times now. A month, maybe? I was kidnapped on July twenty-second."

"Oh, my God!" I said, stunned. "This has nothing at all to do with The Event!"

Sofia looked from one of us to the other. "What event?"

TO BE CONTINUED