All Comments on 'Kiss My Apocalips Ch. 06'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like that we finally get the explanation of what’s going on in this world. The actual events of the story though are quite disappointing.

So far the rough events seem to be he meets a submissive woman (forced to be more so) then rescues them and then tells them to stop acting submissive to him.

There are so many cool dom/sub tropes, the submission drug, the tracking collars, the VR brainwashing. But they are only used by the bad guys. Our hero then rescues them, teaches them to stop acting submissive, then basically lets them call the shots in the relationship?

It’s sort of the anti-dom/sub fantasy?

Is he going to take charge?

And they going to eventually act submissive to him again?

Is he ever going to be more decisive or assertive?

Because if the pattern holds that he just goes along for the ride. Telling them to stop acting submissive, and then instead largely following their lead…. then I think this story has lost me.

I love the authors other stories! & the sci-fi plot of this one is fantastic!

But I can’t work out what the plan is with these relationships, and I’m losing interest in finding out.

He’s too weak willing and indecisive to be an appealing character, and the women are interesting, but now seem to take the lead and just tell him what to do next. And they also barely got any time for us to get to know them, so I’m struggling to tell them apart.

The sci-fi plot in this story is fantastic! The world building and setup is great!

I just wish this story had happened to a more confident main character.

& that I could tell if this story was in favour or against dom/sub relationships; because it uses all the tropes, but only from the bad guys & our hero basically only ever expresses the opinion they should stop being submissive.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In other stories the main character is reluctant or unsure who to treat his woman/women but eventually comes around to taking the lead and accepting their submissive nature. This main character only ever seems to tell the woman to stop acting so submissive.

I love Addicted Natural, Signed First Addition & the authors other stories! But with this one…. he keeps meeting a new woman in need of ‘rescuing’ and so the relationship keeps resetting back to him telling her to stop calling him master and acting so submissive (because she’s been rescued now).

So we are basically stuck with an unassertive, unsure main character who isn’t being given the time to develop deep emotional connections to any of their woman & keeps trying to back away from taking the lead in the relationship.

In the other stories he only meets one woman, or they are staggered, so the reluctant acceptance of having to take the lead in the relationship stage is gone through once and then the relationship can develop.

This story introduces a new woman just at the point he might start building some confidence in the existing relationship, continually resetting him back to the annoying ‘back peddling’, anti-dom/sub relationship stage.

At this point I’m struggling to like the main character because he is just so continually hesitant, unsure and wishy washy.

I re-read this authors other stories regularly (particularly addicted natural) and love the relationships, closeness & dependence they develop as they settle into their relationship and roles within it.

So I have hope for this story and where everyone will end up emotionally and relationship wise! But I’m struggling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ah. A "logical" explanation for the elimination of all mankind.

Let's hope we are taken by blacknight99 to a place where these sort of events are prevented.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Peta is less than exa. 1000 exabytes is a yottabyte.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake5 months ago

@anon 3 days before you with double post. You gave a good summary of how the other stories work, the hero mail is reluctant/unsure, gets one or more submissive women, kind of forced to work with their nature.

I think he's not unsure, he doesn't want to be with women unless they are being themselves. They are dream partners (beautiful, sexy, submissive, wanting him to fulfill sexual fantasies with them and other women). This is similar to those, and different in ways.

pk2curiouspk2curious5 months ago

Anonymous below is sure in a hurry .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous