Kiss My Apocalips Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels wonderful," I told her softly. "Keep using your mouth and one hand, but I want you to reach between your legs and touch yourself. I saw how flushed you got when Hannah talked about having to 'edge' for her masters. I want you to do that now for me. You are not to let yourself cum, but I want you right on the edge. Do you understand?"

She made a hollow "Pop" sound as she pulled her sucking mouth away. "Yes, Master," she said softly, then gasped as her hand disappeared between her thighs. Her other hand clasped me at the base of my member and she guided me back into her warm wet mouth. However, after only a minute, both hands were fondling me again.

"Why aren't you touching yourself?" I asked harshly.

"I'm there, Jacob! I'm right on the edge! If I keep going, I'll cum! I can't do it anymore!"

I laughed. "Jeeze, Doriana! When they coined the word 'nymphomaniac,' they must have had you in mind! You're a real slut, aren't you?"

"I can't help it! I'm so turned on I can hardly breathe!"

"Get up!" I ordered harshly. "Straddle me. I want to cum inside you when I'm finally ready."

She scrambled to her feet and duck-walked over my knees, trying to get herself into position. Feeling sorry for her, I reached down, clasped her buttocks and lifted her above my fleshy pole. She issued a brief squeal, then reached down until she found the tip of my cock and guided it as I lowered her body onto my lap. I was suddenly engulfed in oily, liquid heat; and I moaned loudly as she spasmed, clutching me with her tight, muscular tunnel of silky flesh. I kissed her, and she threw her arms around my neck and returned my passion with compound interest, moaning into my mouth as I thrust upward into her fluid depths. But then she suddenly froze and reached for the blindfold.

"Don't touch it, Doriana. Leave it on," I ordered sternly.

"Jacob! I hear something! Someone is coming!"

"Part of the appeal of doing it out in the open is the danger of getting caught," I told her. "It appears that's going to be the case today."

"Oh, my gosh!" she gasped. "Who is it? Have they seen us?"

"Hush!" I commanded. I grasped her by the waist and pulled her downward savagely, grinding my length more fully inside her. She rewarded me with a gasping groan. She could comprehend what was approaching now; it was the unmistakable sound of one of the golf carts coasting downhill along the gravel path, and the sound was getting closer and closer. I decided to ratchet up the action a bit, and pushed her hips away from me a few inches until I could squeeze a hand between us, pressing a rough fingertip directly onto the nubbins of her engorged clit. She reacted immediately, trying to move further away from the invader; but I kept a palm firmly on her butt, preventing any escape.

"Jacob!" she panted in growing lust and terror. "I'm too close! I won't be able to stop!"

The golf cart halted a scant half dozen paces from us. There was a second of silence, and the sound was replaced by the crunch of gravel under the soles of approaching shoes. I began rubbing her clit with back-and-forth swipes of my finger. "Let go now, Doriana," I whispered directly into her left ear. "Obey me and let the feeling take you. Obey me and cum."

She threw back her head and screamed a long "Aaaaa!" toward the cloudy sky above us, and her pussy spasmed hard around my cock while she crushed her chest into my face and shook violently in my arms. It was all too much for me, and I felt myself rocket past the point of no return, blasting my liquid offering deep inside her. I was able to remain modestly silent, however; while she cried out again in passion; then she finally fell into a series of mewling purrs, punctuated by shuddering gasps for breath.

"Who is it, Jacob," she asked in a soft whisper. "Whoever it is, they're right next to us, aren't they?" She was shaking. Then, she gasped sharply as she felt a hand on her bare back and shoulder.

"So, you're finally showing him your true self, you submissive little slut! It's about time!"

"Wanda!" she shouted hoarsely. "Oh, Wanda! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"That was NOT a heart attack, you floozy! That was an orgasm." Wanda gave me a wink. "But you two lovebirds have got to get your clothes back on and rejoin the rest of us freedom fighters." She held up a knapsack. "I brought you lunch and two tablets. Sadie has set up some sort of short-range datalink transmitter gizmo in the garden that should allow us all to keep in touch with both audio and video. Something's happened to Dmitri's source on "the inside," and folks here are not happy about it. I think maybe you'll be spending the night here in the trenches. Everybody's going to be able to discuss it in a video-meeting in fifteen minutes. Clothing optional." She reached out and ripped off Doriana's blindfold. "I'm just kidding. Get dressed you little cum-soaked fuck-toy!"

Doriana blushed crimson until Wanda leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. "Maybe I'll sneak back out here tonight and join you in your sleeping bag," she said as she climbed back onto the golf cart. "But for now, we need to get serious! The bad guys have moved up their schedule again! They're on the way!" And she drove off along the western gravel path.

TO BE CONTINUED