All Comments on 'Kiss My Apocalips Ch. 10'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Jamesak2001Jamesak20014 months ago

Great next segment and definitely has a real feel for the motivation of most serious Us Military. 90% are Paladins in their heart and raping drugged ladies, even prostitutes would have many shooting Hyphen first chance they get.

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation4 months ago

Completely agree with JamesAK2001. Plus the weather in the coast range is dead on perfect.

MrBrown13MrBrown134 months ago

So they talk about the right next tactic, attacking, and agree it is the best next option. Then when you have 6 bad guys coming with 12 robots that they have to control 1 at a time, which means they have to stop walking to do each. The brilliant masterminds don't come up with the idea to ambush them as they are coming up the hill and not prepared for it? I mean you can track them so you know where they are coming to get there before them and take them out while they are controlling the robots to walk and aren't even in ready mode for attacking. Even if you just say take out 2 of them on the flanks it would drops their numbers by 6. And its not like you have to worry about getting away if it comes to that as they clearly can't chase someone running with how slow they are going up the mountain.

ShotThroughTheHeartShotThroughTheHeart4 months ago

Very enjoyable read once again! One of my favorite stories on here at the moment.

Though I would like sometimes in the future a more in-depth explanation of what actually happened to this world. What are they now really, a simulation, a parallel universe, or...? Well, we'll see, maybe evil Hyphen does a rant at the end, like evil people tend to do. 😋

Five stars, of course!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous