Kiss My Apocalips Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused, rounding on me with flaring anger; but when I raised the stubby grenade launcher to thump him again, he quickly resumed struggling up the hill.

"The reason your military force was so roundly defeated," I continued, "is because when we knew you were coming for her, Sadie took an hour to find your biometric encoding, and she piggybacked your data into her own tactical programs. She tagged each of your players, including you. We knew exactly where each of your men was, what he was doing, and how to neutralize him. She beat you before you ever started. But, now that it's all over, she's going to go on to the things that are important to HER. And my guess is: she'll never give you another thought."

"What do you intend to do with me?" he asked, his voice still filled with narcissistic rage.

"I don't think Sadie cares, just so long as you're unable to hurt anyone again. I wanted to kill you because you took my mother away from me; but now, my interest in you, and my interest in revenge, seems somehow petty. Just as petty as YOUR interests were." I paused for effect. "However, there are people in this new world who DO care about you. Passionately. I think I'm going to turn you over to them."

I finally had his attention, and he looked upon me as something other than a head-thumper. "Who are you? What is your jurisdiction? What right have you to turn me over to anyone?"

I considered popping him in the head again, and he must have seen that in my eyes, because he took a step further away. Instead, I smiled sadly. "I'm nobody. I'm a mountaintop farmer, and you trespassed and destroyed my property and threatened the ones I love. I suppose my only true right is that of killing you. If you believe that I'm violating my responsibilities under the law, you are welcome to sue me. In fact, I think I would encourage that. Now, follow the road up through that open gate, please." It was my sincerest hope, as we passed through that chain-link portal, that it should never be closed again; but that it would instead always stand open in greeting and welcome.

As we approached the barn, a whole crowd rounded the corner of the building and met us. Sadie and Sofia snuggled into my right side, despite the presence of the weapon in my right hand; Wanda and Doriana pressed into my left side; and Hannah threw her arms around me, pushed her breasts into my chest, and planted a lip-lock on me that stiffened more than my resolve. When she broke the kiss, she left her lips next to mine and breathed: "Welcome back, Master." That was followed by a group hug that had to have been preplanned.

For a full minute, we held the pose and I seemed to float on the feeling of closeness and love. When I finally had the wherewithal to again examine my surroundings, I saw Juanita leading Hyphen off toward the front door to the barn; and it occurred to me than none of the women who were clinging to me had given the man so much as a glance.

"I need a shower," I told the congregation.

"No argument from any of us about that," Wanda said. "Our only unsolved point of order is which of us is going to scrub your back."

"Let's go home," Sofia sighed; and we all started walking toward the lodge.

"Is there any dinner in our future?" I asked; and as if on cue, my stomach growled, making a few of them laugh.

"Mrs. Gonzales is making a huge feast for the whole gang," Doriana informed me. "All the good guys and the former bad guys included. She's planning dinner for thirty-one, including the eleven women from down below and the nine surviving fighters, all of whom have renounced their previous allegiances and very kindly agreed to not kill us. I guess the lure of fried chicken and potato salad will do that."

"Sounds like we ought to revisit our rhododendron farm in the valley," I suggested. "We could restock our shelves with the supplies we left there. I'm assuming we've gone through some food after feeding a whole army." I looked around at everyone.

"Two of them, however, will not be joining us," Wanda told me. "Francine and her patient are about to medevac out to the hospital in Acton."

And, sure enough, as soon as she mentioned that, we heard the distinctive sound of rotors. What seemed to me to be a VERY large four-rotor military aircraft materialized eerily out of the cloudy skies and hovered just to the east of the two big trees in front of the lodge. We saw Dmitri and Francine carrying a litter with Sally lying prone; but she was looking around and waving to several people who had come out of the lodge to see her off. A wire snaked out of the aircraft with another litter attached, and they worked to get the patient transferred and strapped in before it hoisted her up and aboard. Another line descended with a horse-collar, and Francine was lifted aboard before the rotorcraft tilted slightly toward the east and climbed back into the soupy clouds.

It was quite a performance, and the members of the crowd that had gathered clapped and waved until the aerial transport was out of sight. The girls and I continued on toward the lodge, but Dmitri walked over to meet us. We paused as he stood at attention and saluted me. I gave him a Boy Scout salute in return, and he smiled, but didn't laugh. "I wish to report mission accomplished, Sir," he said officiously. "Attacking forces repelled and captured. Your property is secure. Sorry about dose two bunkers." He shrugged noncommittally.

I moved out of the circle of pretty girls long enough to shake hands with the man. "I can't thank you enough, Dmitri. We owe you our lives. You and the Warrior Women are always welcome here on the mountain." We waited while the sheriff and Mr. G walked up and joined us.

"De Sallys not my warriors no more," Dmitri lamented. "Sheriff here, he steal dem away!"

"I think you're going to have your hands full enough without them," the sheriff said, grinning.

"We've been making big plans," Mr. G commented. "Dmitri here, accompanied by several of our former adversaries, has agreed to look into taking over the National Guard facility in Eugene. I think it's possible that we could put together a military contingent that would protect the entire Eastern Central Oregon area."

"I have a green pickup truck and its contents to donate to that cause," I offered.

My teacher continued: "Several other fighters have expressed interest in settling in Acton and beefing up the Sheriff's Department as deputies, including both Sallys. And my wife has a plan that could turn our hospital, along with one of the Eugene facilities, into a medical campus that would train and support medical professionals across the state."

"What happened to the idea of being a gentleman farmer?" I asked Dmitri.

"I tell Juanita. She say we train soldiers during day, den go home to feed chickens and make babies at night. Sound like good plan to me."

Juanita joined us from the barn, and put an arm around him. "He follows orders so well," she said smiling. "I think I'll keep him."

I pointed upward. "Looks like you've already rustled up some aviation support. I assume that's your old 'intelligence contact' that flew away in Klamath Falls."

"Yes. Odder pilots, dey survive de fighting here. Dem and mechanic, dey want to set up aviation school in Eugene Airport. We maybe use dem on our first military mission. Fly back to Arizona, rescue rest of womens and arrest Evil Doctor Ronsler who drug dem. Maybe bring some more military weehicles back here for our own army."

"And Hyphen?" I asked my former science teacher.

"We'll eventually hold elections and choose judges," he said seriously. "For now, Barrington-Smythe and the former Mayor of Acton will be the first new guests of the prison that was in West Eugene. They'll have all the comforts that prisoners could hope for in our new world. Food and drink. Periodic exercise. All the books they want. But no outside communication or online information. We might form a committee to discuss further penalties, but that's for some other time. I don't see any hurry." He took a breath. "And as for his work in quantum engineering: my brother, Sadie, and several other scientific minds left in our world will work to establish a code of ethics that will hopefully prevent further catastrophes, at least in this quantum universe."

I turned toward Juanita. "I met Tony down in their base camp. Before he took off toward California, he asked me to tell you hello."

She gave a sort of nostalgic smile. "He's a good friend. I wish him well. I hope he finds the same sort of happiness I have." She hugged Dmitri a little harder.

"If you folks will please excuse us," Wanda interrupted. "We were about to get ready for dinner. We have to shower... and things; and we only have an hour or so to do it."

"By all means," Mr. G said, smiling broadly.

I was led away into the lodge and up the stairs into "our" bedroom, which was the first one on the left. Numerous hands made short work of my clothing, and I was guided into an already steaming shower, where I was joined by a naked Doriana. I didn't allow any back-scrubbing, but instead engulfed her in my arms and held her tightly. She sighed into my chest and hummed in satisfaction.

"I'm assuming you are going to leave us to continue your education," I told her softly. "I'm going to miss you."

She pulled away enough to look up into my eyes. "You'll let me go?"

That earned a laugh. "Well, of course. I can tell you're excited about it. I support you a hundred percent. I'm sure we all do."

"How am I going to earn a degree as an RN after the baby comes?" she asked. "And spend time here with the family, and...."

"Shush! Don't worry about it. We'll work it out. All of us together."

"Switch!" Wanda cried. And Sadie and Sofia were suddenly my shower mates. Small, slim, athletic bodies were slippery with soap and rubbing my torso from left and right, and then back and front. Sofia put her arms around my neck and kissed me, while Sadie's arms wrapped around me from behind and her hands stroked my cock. After a couple minutes, they swapped places and continued their ministrations.

"Switch!" Wanda said again. Hannah was in my arms, clutching me, kissing me, while her breasts slipped and slid and mashed against my chest. After a while, I turned her so that her back was against me, and I put my arms around her, massaging her left breast while delving between her legs with my other hand. I felt her knees buckle, but I held her up with my grip on her breast. "HUH!" she grunted, and her pussy clenched my fingers surprisingly hard.

"Switch!" Wanda yelled again. But then: "Hey! Where are you going! It's MY turn!"

"My skin's wrinkling," I groused. "You can have your turn in bed." I snatched a bath towel from a hook and wrapped it around Hannah. "You okay?" I asked her, as I rubbed her down.

"Y... Yes," she whispered. I slowly realized that she was still having orgasmic contractions; though, for once, she was being surprisingly quiet about it. I grabbed another towel and dried off.

"No fair!" Wanda pouted softly. "I had a surprise planned for you in the shower."

"How's this for a surprise?" I asked, and I scooped her up in my arms the way I had done that first day we met.

She squealed and laughed, then put her arms around my neck and snuggled her face into the side of my neck. "And just like that," she told me in a whisper. "All squishy again."

I carried her into the bedroom, where the other three naked girls were waiting, and I threw her down in the center of the king-sized bed, then I joined her, kissing her hard. Big, soft, pliable breast pushing into my back announced that Hannah had followed us in from the bathroom. Too many soft hands to count began pulling my body, pushing it, twisting it, until I was on my back, with Doriana on my left side kissing me, Wanda on my right. Hannah leaned across me, her mounds ballooning into my chest, her eyes full of lust.

My cock was hot and wet, and I tried to figure out, at first, if it was in a mouth or a pussy. But, I cogitated, women's pussies don't have tongues. Things shifted again, and this time, there was no doubt. One of the other two was riding me, and I was deep. I couldn't see past Hannah, who was currently taking her turn at kissing duty.

When she backed away, I studied her, starting with her breasts because... well, just because. And then I focused on her sweet face; and then the rest of her. I was already nearing my peak, but I tried to hold it back by thinking of her flawless features. "What happened here?" I asked, and reached up to touch a plastic bandage strip on her side, under her arm.

"She had a small operation," Wanda said, stroking my shoulder with a fingertip. "I probably should have told you before we took you to bed."

I tried to concentrate. This sounded like serious stuff, but a very sensuous female body was urging me rapidly to heights that forbade thought entirely. "Are you alright? What happened?"

"Me, too," Wanda said; and she rolled slightly away from me and pointed to a small bandage on her left upper arm. She turned back and kissed me on the neck. "When I got back with all those women from down below in our minivan, I rounded up the other four or your gals here, and we had a little powwow. Then we found Francine and her trusty scalpel, and we asked her to remove all of our birth control implants. We decided that, in this brave new world of ours, it's about time we did a little begatting."

And before I could follow that up with one more coherent thought, I found my body beyond the point of no return, and I began doing my part to further their little plan for repopulation.

THE END