Kiss My Feet before I Leave

Story Info
A work leaving party leads to kinky foot worship.
6k words
4.7
23.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had worked with Lara for close to two years. We had joined our office at the same time. She was the sort of person that was easy to get on with. She was a couple of years older than me, with a good sense of humour, easy going and good fun on nights out. She was the perfect sounding board for my dating life and always had good stories and advice to give. An additional positive was her radiant good looks. She was slightly shorter than me with a finely sculpted figure, long flowing dark hair and Mediterranean bronzed skin. Combined with her piercing eyes and warm smile, it struck me she would have felt at home as an Egyptian Goddess. Resting by a sandy beach, bathing in warm sun as a group of eager servants waited on her hand and foot. Unfortunately for myself she was coupled up at the time we started working together and became engaged about a year later. However, her engaged status did not stop my wandering gaze from admiring one part of her gorgeous body.

In the Spring and Summer of the two years we worked together, Lara would occasionally wear a pair of wedge heeled strappy sandals around the office. They perfectly modelled her shapely size five feet and drew my attention more than once. As if this tempting sight wasn't enough, she would also combine these sandals with my favourite type of pedicure on her toes, French tipped. My heart would soar into my throat and my mouth would salivate each day she came to work with her perfectly shaped toes immaculately adorned with it. It was such a distraction I could barely control myself. My eyes wandering under the table in team meetings to see her flexing her toes against the straps of her sandals. I would linger under my desk when plugging in my laptop, just a few extra moments, to gaze across at her crossed bronzed legs with one dainty sandal clad foot dangling in the air. Only a few feet away, I wished more then ever I had the power to pause time so I could crawl over to sniff and kiss their perfection.

It came as a shock when Lara announced that she was leaving to go to another job. I was happy for her of course. The opportunity sounded great and she would get a lot more experience in areas she wasn't getting in her existing role. Most of the other girls in the office whilst equally beautiful did not have such a strong affinity for open toed shoes in the office, preferring ballet flats, closed toe heels or boots. I had to come to terms with the fact I was losing not only a good friend and colleague, but also a pair of gorgeous feet I had come to admire. At Lara's request, the parting gathering in the office was kept low key as she only really wanted a close-knit group for her leaving do. As a team we shared some cake and coffee, but she was more interested in going for a night out for her proper send off. She left early in order to go and get ready and the team picked a good cocktail bar for the night.

I arrived early and made my way upstairs. The venue was one of the newer trendy cocktail bars in town with lots of rose gold panels, mirrors, metal chairs and white tables. The team texted to say they were only a few minutes away, so I went ahead and ordered myself a gin cocktail. Along the wall opposite the bar was a series of booths with rounded leather sofas and I made for the one with the reserved sign with Lara's name on it. I had only taken a few sips when the rest of the team arrived. Lara led the party through the door. She was wearing a stunning black dress that hugged her figure perfectly. Her long hair was tied back and, on her feet, she was wearing a sexy pair of heels I hadn't seen before. They were black patent leather with a high heel and open toed, perfectly showing off the tips of her French pedicured toes. My heart leapt as I saw them, and I rose to greet her.

"You're starting early! Couldn't wait for the rest of us?" She said to me with a radiant smile as we hugged.

"I know how these nights go. Thought I'd get a head start. What are you drinking?"

"Umm, I'll take a glass of prosecco for now." She replied.

I brought her drink from the bar and the night got into full swing. We spent time reminiscing, with lots of funny stories and dramas from the past two years. As the cocktails and prosecco flowed a few people opted to head on with our Manager being one of the first to go. He was followed not long after by Lara's Manager and then a few of the girls from HR and Marketing. By the end there was a group of about 5 of us left as it got close to midnight. The music had started by that stage and the open area near our table became a dance floor. I joined the others for a few light-hearted spins around the floor. Lara returned to the table and slid around the booth sofa to check her phone and text her fiancée. I sat down at the end of the sofa to catch my breath and take a sip of my drink. Karen from our team threw herself down in the seat beside me. She was the same age as Lara with a short, sharp blonde haircut and emerald eyes.

"I wish we didn't just have nights like these when people leave!" She said.

"I know, would be much better to just do this every Friday!" I replied.

"Are you taking Lara home?"

"Me? I didn't think so. Isn't her fiancée coming to get her?" I queried.

"No. She said to me earlier he is away with work and isn't back until next week. We all kind of live in different parts of town and you would probably be closest to hers so maybe you could split a taxi?"

"Guess so, but not sure what her fiancée would say about another man taking her home."

"Well he's not here is he? Besides he would probably prefer that than she doesn't get home at all. You're normally the last man standing on these nights out anyway so makes sense."

"You think Lara is going to want to stay on to the bitter end?"

"It's her leaving do, wouldn't be right if she didn't!" Karen chirped in reply.

She turned and got up to re-join the others on the dancefloor. I took a sip of my drink and turned to Lara who was still texting on her phone. My eyes inevitably wandered down her body, under the table, to her shapely feet in those extraordinary patent heels. Her legs were crossed and one was dangling in mid-air. She flexed her toes in them, straining against the tight leather. The motion caused her heel to slip free from the back of the shoe and she was suddenly dangling the shoe, exposing her arch and part of her sole. My heart raced and my eyes suddenly flicked up to meet Lara's who was now looking over at me. She smiled and took a sip of her prosecco. With one flick of her arch the heel returned into place and she slid it back on with her hand. She moved around the sofa so she was sitting beside me.

"Having a good night?"

"Absolutely. I knew your leaving do wasn't going to be a quiet one!"

"I know. I am really going to miss everyone. But especially you. I mean we were desk buddies and the gossip was always good about your dating life. Will you miss me?"

"Of course. I mean I'll have to find a new love advice guru and drinking buddy."

"I think I've gone a bit hard tonight. Reckon I will have one more drink and one more dance then that's me."

"You want to share a taxi back? We are pretty much in the same direction."

"Yeah, sounds perfect. Come on, you're not getting out of the last dance!"

We made our way up onto the floor with the others. Lara steadied herself on my arm and I could feel she was well along. The prosecco and gin had taken their toll. She managed to have not only another prosecco but also agreed to a round of shots to finish off the pool we had started for drinks. As a group we made our way outside and Lara said her final emotional goodbyes to everyone. I had booked a taxi via an app and it was waiting for us. I opened the door and Lara grasped at my hand to steady herself.

"Oh, thank-you kind sir." She said as she threw herself onto the back seat.

I had only been to Lara's once before when sharing a taxi with her and a couple of others from the team when we were heading to an awards ceremony. I was amazed I remembered it. The traffic lights and late-night revellers whizzed by as the taxi travelled out towards the suburbs where Lara lived. She continued to rhapsodize from the back seat all she was going to miss from the office and how I was such a nice guy and great to work with. The taxi soon pulled up outside Lara's house.

"Ok Lara, guess this is goodbye."

"Wait, can you come in with me? With Stephen not here I think I would be a liability falling around the house."

"Ok, I'll help you in." I replied.

Lara fumbled at the car door until it fell open and she staggered out, propping herself up on the garden hedgerow. The taxi driver turned to me.

"Got your hands full with that one." He said drily, "want me to wait?"

"Tell me about it. Actually, no. I'm not that far from here and can walk. Here you go." I passed him some notes to cover the journey and he thanked me before I clambered out.

"Such a gentleman." She said with slurred speech.

"All part of the service." I replied.

"No really, you are such a nice guy. Thanks for doing this. Where are my keys?"

Lara fumbled in the dark looking for her keys before eventually unearthing them from the bottom of her bag. I managed to open the door for her and we went inside. She struggled to find a light switch before the hall became illuminated. The house was modern inside with wood panelled floors and bright blue paint on the walls. Family pictures adorned the walls. To the left a sliding door led through to the living room and the kitchen was down the hall at the end.

"You OK from here?" I asked.

"Actually, I think I'm far too drunk to go to bed yet. Could you do me a favour and get me a glass of water from the kitchen? It's just down at the end. I'll be in the living room."

Lara managed to slip the living room door open and stumbled inside in her impractical heels. I followed her directions and went into the kitchen. I took two glasses from a rack by the door and one glass for each of us from the tap. As I returned to her in the living room Lara was sprawled across a large L shaped sofa and was looking at her phone. I placed the two glasses on the table and fell onto the sofa a short distance from her. Her shapely feet in heels were a short distance away from me.

"Oh thank-you so much! What a night. It was really so nice of you to help me home. Stephen would normally lift me, but he is away with work."

"It's really no trouble. Certainly going to miss nights like that. Haven't danced that much since that awards show earlier this year."

"Oh god I know, so much fun. Though one downside to it is trying to do it in shoes like these..."

Lara ran her hand down her leg to the black patent heels.

"...they are nice to look at but not exactly practical. What do you think of them?"

"Umm, yeah they are pretty nice." I said, taken aback by the question.

"I figured you would be the kind of guy to like girls in heels. Based on some of the dating profile pics you've shown me. Listen, could you do me one more massive favour before you go?"

"Your wish is my command." I said jokingly, taking a sip of water.

"Would you mind giving me a foot massage?"

"W-what? Is that OK? I mean you are engaged..."

"I know but it's just, Stephen would normally give me one after a night out like that and I can just tell my feet are going to be so sore in the morning otherwise. Besides it's not exactly a crime. Stephen is away. I won't tell him, and you aren't exactly going to see him to tell him. It would really help. Please?"

My heart and mind raced in equal measure. Could I control myself, having the French pedicured toes I had coveted for so long in my hands?

"Umm, I guess a short one would be OK." I replied.

"Oh thank-you so much. I knew you'd help a girl out." Lara replied.

I pulled one of the cushions from the back of the sofa and placed it between us. Lara raised her dainty feet onto it as I began slipping off her heels. I initially got a hint of their fragrance and my heart began to beat faster. As her wide creamy soles came into view for the first time I felt a twitch in my trousers. Her wide soles and bronzed feet looked spectacular released from their tight leather heels.

"Oh, getting the five-star treatment with a cushion and everything." Lara chirped.

"Only the best service for you." I replied.

She set her phone to one side and watched me work as I slowly and carefully began kneading and rubbing her feet. I concentrated pressure at the red marks where her shoes had clearly pressed into her skin. Focusing on these areas first I then broadened out each motion of my hand, using my thumb in circular motions to caress across her soles. Whilst my right hand kneaded the sole of her left foot, I used my other hand to wrap around the toes of her right foot, softly kneading them between my fingers. Lara cooed with delight and wriggled her toes on each foot as my hands moved around each one.

"Oh my god that feels so good. You might just be even better than Stephen. I really needed that."

"Glad it feels good. I aim to please." I replied.

Lara smirked at me as I continued to rub her feet. Soon my gaze no longer met hers and I became focused on her feet. My pulse was now elevated and I could feel my arousal growing in my trousers. I was utterly enraptured by her soft, dainty feet. As my hands and fingers explored every inch of their perfection, it released more of the sweaty pheromonal scent. Dancing in leather heels had clearly made her feet not only sore but also sticky with sweat. The divine aroma wafted from each of them and I could feel it growing stronger with each breath I took. The shapely, pedicured toes I had admired for so long under the desk and during meetings were now firmly in my grip, drawing my full attention. I was utterly hypnotised by Lara's feet and it had clearly gone unnoticed.

"You really seem to be concentrating hard on my feet." Lara said with a smile.

"Well, concentration is needed to do a good job."

"Maybe so...or maybe you like my feet."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's just I've never had any guy look at my feet as intently as you are and I love it, it's no bad thing, but you really seem taken with them. Might be a good time for me to bring something up..."

"What?"

"Well, since its my leaving do, and we probably won't see each other again. I've noticed quite a few times in work that you have been looking at my feet. Especially when I wear open toed shoes and definitely when I have a French pedicure."

"I don't know about that. I mean, yeah, I might notice you have a pedicure, but I mean isn't that the point? To get attention?"

"Oh, come on, no need to be shy. I mean yeah taking care of my feet is something I like to do but I don't necessarily think guys are going to be staring at my toes, but you do. I mean there was a team meeting back in August where I must have seen you glancing under the table at my feet in those wedge sandals about 10 times. Didn't you notice me flexing and wiggling them in those sandals? Crossing my legs so I could dangle one foot closer to you? You can't think I was doing it purely without thinking?"

"I didn't really think much of it...I mean, yeah I might have noticed when you got a pedicure or wore those sandals but..."

"Don't you like my feet?"

"Well, I mean, they are quite pretty...but that doesn't mean I..."

"Oh, come on, stop being so shy. I know some guys are into different things and clearly you have a thing for feet. No need to be embarrassed about it. It's actually quite flattering. But the question is, would you show me just how much you like them?"

"What are you talking about?"

Lara wriggled her feet free of my hands and shuffled herself, so they moved closer to me, sliding across the cushion.

"Well, we haven't had a proper goodbye moment yet. And I just thought, as a good idea, if you tell me just how much you like my feet, I will let you do anything you want with them. My fiancée isn't here, and you can consider it my leaving present from you. So, what do you think?"

Lara's eyes burned into me with a determined look. With a wry smile she looked like a cat cornering a mouse. Her shapely feet wriggling and rubbing against each other on the cushion between us. Hot waves rolled through my body and up the back of my neck. My thoughts raced. But she was right. We would likely never see each other again and I would not get to see her shapely feet. She was determined to unravel my naughty secret as her parting gift, why not let her? My hands made my decision for me as I gently slid them under her feet, cupping her heels.

"I think you certainly deserve a good leaving present."

"I thought so. Now, tell me what you really think of them..."

"They are spectacular Lara. I admit I have a thing for feet, but yours are simply superb. Flawlessly shaped, dainty rounded toes, perfectly proportioned, lovely wide creamy soles. Every inch perfection." I replied, starting to massage them again.

"Wow! No guy has ever told me that before! What else?"

"Your pedicure leaves me lost for words. I don't know what nail parlour you go to but every time you have had a French pedicure, I simply cannot take my eyes away. It looks so spectacular on your toes..."

"It's clearly your favourite. That's why I got it so often! It's actually a friend of mine from school who comes to the house and does them for me. I've chatted to her about you. It was always a running joke that she needed to do them well to get the office foot guys attention!"

"Well, you always succeeded. I could hardly contain myself seeing them each day..."

"Well, you clearly like how they look, but what else do foot guys like you enjoy?"

Settling into my worship, I slid myself closer to the cushion and moved to raise Lara's feet into the air.

"Well, one thing that I really enjoy, is how a woman's feet smell. Especially after a night of dancing like you've just had."

"Why don't you give mine a sniff and let me know?"

I needed no further encouragement. Lara leaned forward and looked on intently as I slowly moved my face towards her raised feet. My stubbled chin brushed against the tips of her toes as I brought her feet closer to my nose. Once her toes were only a few centimetres from my face I took a sharp inhale of breath through my nose. The aroma enflamed my senses and my heart skipped a beat as I drew in the strong, fragrant aroma. The bouquet of her toes was simply sublime as the scent lingered on my palate. My cock was now growing faster in my trousers as I drank in the warm scent from her feet. One sniff was simply not enough, I could contain myself no longer. I pressed my nose into the ball of Lara's foot, running it across her line of toes on each one.

"Oh my god! I take it they smell good then!?" she laughed, wriggling her toes on my nose.

"Words can't describe how good they smell." Came my muffled reply from under her silky soles.

Lara continued to giggle as my nose moved around her soles, taking sharp intakes of breath to drink in every particle of the sweaty pheromonal scent. I moved my nose around each sole in circular motions before returning to the space between each of her toes where the fragrance was at its most intense. I would then return my nose to the space between her arches, softly pressing the soles of her feet against my face. My cock was now straining against my jeans and boxers as my stubbly face pressed into Lara's wide silky soles.

"Ok, so you know how they smell and how they feel from massaging them. I've definitely never had a guy massage my feet with his stubbled face before! But I do like it. What else do you like about them?"

"Well, I like how they feel in my hands and on my face. As well as how they smell. But another important factor is how good they feel on my lips."

12