Kiss My Feet before I Leave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara's eyes widened as she looked on at my leaning in to kiss her perfect feet. I started with a slow lingering kiss on the big toe of her right foot before moving down each of her toes, giving each one a soft kiss at the tip. I then turned my head, kissing along the top of each of her feet as she looked on in amazement. Hours ago, I had been simply the quiet, nice guy she had worked with for two years. Now here I sat with her sore, tired feet in my face, watching as I kissed and sniffed them. I returned to the soles of her feet, kissing across the sore ball of each foot before moving back and forth between her feet as I kissed down each sole. As I reached the heel of each foot my kisses had become more lingering and wet, leaving round rings of saliva on her heels and arches.

"I have to say this actually feels amazing. Definitely more intensive than Stephen's foot rubs and much more thorough!" Lara giggled. "Does this mean, if I had asked, you would have actually kissed my feet under the desk in work?"

"Yes, Goddess." Came my reflex response.

"Oh Goddess! I've ever been called that before. Sounds so kinky! And what else would you do for your Goddesses feet?"

"Well, Goddess. The final measure of a woman's feet is their flavour. How good they taste. I would eagerly suck and lick her beautiful feet to enjoy the flavour and give them a tongue bath."

"Let's try that then, slave." Lara said with a broad smile.

Under her command, I obeyed without question. My cock was now surging within my jeans and I could feel it was starting to leak as I returned my lips to the tips of her toes. I slowly wrapped my lips around the big toe on her left foot and started to suck, moving my lips up and down the toe. She let out a gasp and I could see her gripping the sofa cushion hard, fighting back the ticklish sensation. I shut my eyes and intently sucked on every part of the toe, drawing it deep into my mouth so my tongue could swirl around it, seeking out every speck of flavoursome sweat and dirt. The salty yet saccharine flavour exploded on my tongue, sending ripples through my body. Lara laughed as my body let out an involuntary whimper of delight as the flavour danced on my tongue.

"You are definitely enjoying yourself! How about you show me just how much...take your clothes off foot boy." Lara said, looking down at me with a wry smile.

I needed no further encouragement. With her toe still in my mouth I frantically unbuttoned my shirt and threw it onto the floor. I stood up to slip off my boots and remove my trousers. Lara let out a gasp as my jeans fell to the floor, revealing the bulge in my boxers.

"Oh my god, you are rock hard! How did you keep your naughty secret under wraps in the office when that was surging in your trousers!"

"With great difficulty." I replied.

I slid off my boxers and they fell to the floor around my ankles, my pulsing leaking erection dangling in the air.

"Ok, now I've seen how big and hard you've got from sucking my toes, you can get back to work, slave." Lara purred.

"Yes Goddess." I replied.

I clambered back onto the sofa, this time resting on my knees before Lara's feet. She raised them higher and I grasped her ankles, returning to my fevered worship of her feet. I continued to eagerly suck her big toe on her left foot before meticulously working my way along each toe. I studiously worked each toe individually, repeating the process I had followed with the first. I touched my lips to the tip before drawing it slowly deeper into my mouth, sucking every crumb of flavour from it before swirling my tongue around it. Lara let out occasional giggles and moans of delight as my tongue worked between and around each toe, searching out every bit of flavour. Once her toes were complete, I slid my tongue down around the toe-line where her shapely toes met the ball of her foot. She let out another shriek and thumped the sofa with her hand, suppressing the ticklish sensation.

"Mmm, it feels so nice, but I am really ticklish! I'm trying so hard not to kick you in the face!"

"You say that like I wouldn't enjoy it Goddess..." I said wryly.

"You really are a kinky foot boy aren't you? Oh, yes! Right there!"

Lara cocked her head back and groaned with pleasure as I began running my tongue in long, lingering strokes across the soles of her feet. The patch from the ball of her foot down the centre of her sole was particularly flavoursome having taken the most pressure against the sole of her leather heels. My cock was dancing in mid air between my legs, surging with each flick of my tongue across her wide soles. I keenly and steadily ran my tongue in caressing swipes across and up and down Lara's soles, traversing every square inch of her soles in search of the fabulous flavour of sweat and pheromones.

"Mmm this feels so nice but it's kind of hard for me to keep my legs held up like that. How about you try sitting on the floor my good foot slave? Also gives me a chance to get a bit more comfortable..."

"Yes Goddess." I replied.

I climbed off the sofa and took a cushion to place on the hard-wooden floor. Lara stood up and unzipped her black dress. She slid free from it and kicked it across the floor with a glancing flick of her foot. I had lifted one of her discarded heels from the floor and was inhaling deeply on the aroma from the worn sole as she turned back to face me. Every inch of her flawless figure radiated beauty as she sat back down on the sofa before me in her lingerie.

"Oh, savouring every bit of the smell you naughty boy! Might as well get your fill seen as it's my leaving party."

"Yes Goddess."

"How about as a naughty idea you wank whilst you suck my feet. Makes me feel quite hot seeing you down there getting off on sucking my toes..."

"Of course, Goddess."

Lara leaned back on the sofa and raised her feet to my face again. I feverishly continued my worship, taking one then two then four toes at a time into my mouth and sucking hard. Lara let out purrs of approval as she gazed down at me with a smile on her face. Following her request, I took my cock into my hand and slowly started to stroke, my heart pounding. Sweat beaded on my chest and forehead as my trembling body was aflame with passion. Lara fed me her toes on her right foot before withdrawing them to rub her sole across my outstretched tongue. Her left foot meanwhile slid down my body, her pedicured toes traversing across my chest and down by stomach before inching closer to my throbbing cock. She slowly brushed past my surging leaking cock and began using her toes to fondle my throbbing balls.

"How long have you fantasized about doing this?"

"So long Goddess, at least since the awards party last year. When I first saw your flawless feet in sexy heels."

"Such a long time. And in the office, when you saw me wearing those sexy wedge sandals with a French pedicure, did you go home and wank over seeing them?"

"Yes Goddess, so many times." I fumbled in reply, my mouth covered by her flavoursome toes.

"I like being called Goddess. Do you think I look like one?"

"Yes Goddess. You remind me of an Egyptian Goddess or Queen. With your tanned skin and beautiful good looks."

"I can see how you would fantasize about that. Picturing yourself as an eager foot slave. Doing this to my feet as I bask in the hot sun. Enjoying refreshing drinks and food as I sunbathe. Would be heaven..."

Lara leaned her head back again, lost in the fantasy. She withdrew her foot from my balls and brought it back to her right foot, pushing them both hard against my face. I let out another whimper and my body tensed as her creamy fragrant soft soles smothered my face. I passionately flicked and pressed my tongue across her soles and up and down the arch of each foot, using my eager tongue to both clean and massage her sore, tired feet.

"Mmm, I swear this is the best leaving present I've ever had. Definitely the best foot massage. To think I am leaving and none of the other girls in the office will know they have such a talented foot boy working with them!"

I smiled up at Lara as I continued to frantically kiss and lick every part of her feet. I could feel myself moving closer and closer to climax. My pace quickened and my worship became more frantic, desperate to taste every flavoursome inch of her flawless toes and soft soles before I erupted.

"You know what a really nice final leaving present would be?" Lara asked, brushing her toes against my mouth.

"What Goddess?"

"If you made a big mess over my pretty feet. This is really turning me on, and I can see how eager you are to explode. So, go on, finish worshipping my feet and then cum all over them..." Lara purred.

I needed no further guidance. I would always heighten intensity of foot worship by pressing my face against a woman's gorgeous soles and did the same in this case. I continued to wank whilst I used my other hand to grasp Lara's ankle firmly to press the sole and ball of her foot against my face, inhaling sharply and flicking my tongue across her sole. I felt the magnitude of my arousal shift, my cock leaking over my hand and my heart pounding faster and faster. Beaded sweat now rolled down my face and across my chest as I wanked harder and faster, my tongue flicking around every inch of Lara's feet.

"That's it, good boy. I want a nice thick, warm, sticky load all over my sexy feet. Give me my final leaving present. It will make my sore, tired feet feel so much better. Don't stop, cum for me footboy..."

I allowed Lara's feet to lower to my lips, both of her big toes thrust into my mouth. I sucked harder than ever before on them both, desperate to taste the last particles of flavour. I felt myself about to climax.

"Oh, shit Lara, yes! Yes! Hold out those pretty pedicured feet!" I groaned.

Lara flicked her toes out of my mouth and hovered them before my surging cock. She leaned forward eagerly anticipating my eruption.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" I called

My cock exploded, squirting my warm load all over Lara's feet. She let out a shriek of delight as my cock spurted at least 8 times, gradually fading with each release. My cum had exploded as far up as her shin and was running in trails down her ankles and from the tops of her feet down between her dainty pedicured toes. The final dribbles of cum just reached her toes and had begun to dribble between them and onto her soles.

"Oh wow, another first for me. I've never had cum on my feet before. Feels nice, just what I needed to get rid of those sore aches and pains from dancing!"

"Happy you enjoyed it." I panted in reply, falling back spent on the floor.

"Very much. So glad I got to the bottom of your foot fascination before I left! Judging by the size of that load you really had been wanting to do that for a while!"

"So long Lara. You said yourself I've been sneaking glances for close to 2 years. Hope you enjoyed your leaving present. I guess Stephen and the others in the office don't need to know?"

"Of course not. Stephen isn't back for another week anyway and I won't exactly be seeing anyone else from the office again soon. Your secret is safe with me naughty foot boy. But I'll definitely need to make sure to have a French tipped pedicure and sexy heels if we meet up for reunion drinks anytime soon!"

I helped Lara get cleaned up before getting dressed. We said our goodbyes and she gave me a hug before I set off for the walk home. The evening air was bracing and helped me gather my thoughts. No matter how much I replayed it in my mind I couldn't believe it. For two years Lara and I had simply been good work buddies and colleagues. In the space of one evening, I had become her adoring foot slave and her my scintillating Goddess. I couldn't help but feel a sense of melancholy that I wouldn't see her again, at least not anytime soon. But would I ever find myself eagerly worshipping the feet of another Goddess from my office? Little did I know it would happen sooner than I thought.

12