Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't rush, Sweetie, take your time. Make it last. Enjoy the process and don't forget to stop now and then to fondle me. I love being fondled and groped by a lover. Now, start over."

It seemed Sylvia had actually sent him over for a lesson in sensuality. Melissa coached him in whispers interspersed with sighs and soft hums. When her clothes were all hanging on the office chair she turned her back on him and began wiggling her butt against the front of his Carhartt's. If he hadn't aroused before he definitely was now. Reaching behind her with well-practiced hands, she unzipped his fly, reached inside and pulled out his engorged cock.

"Take me dry, Knut. I like getting forced now and then."

Spreading her thighs to expose her smooth pussy, the Matriarch bent over her desk and arched her back invitingly. She reached between her legs and guided the purple, swollen helmet home.

Half a dozen thrusts and grunts of effort later, Knut was inside her only to be told, "Hold still, dear, and let me work you."

Toned and practiced vaginal muscles went to work, stroking and massaging him from within. It was an amazing experience for the young man, to be brought to climax with no visible effort on his part. He'd been told about pompoir in his Sex Ed. Classes but experiencing the effect in real life was a revelation. Women could actually do this? Astounding—and wonderful!

Melissa picked up the pace, the squeezing and rippling up and down driving her young lover close to the precipice.

"M—Melissa, you're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that!"

"And don't you want to cum?" There was a predatory purr in her voice as though she had him right where she wanted him.

"Y—yes . . ."

"Good." With a burst of speed within and a shimmy of her ass, she sent him over the edge, spurting into her again and again with groans and whimpers so intense he nearly collapsed at the knees. Instead he fell back into her office chair and sat there panting.

Melissa laughed as she cleaned up and then sat on his lap, kissed his cheek and pulled his face to her breasts.

"Darling, you have twenty-four wives to share with fifteen other husbands. You've only just begun to explore our delights and, I want to emphasize, only let three of us sample yours. It's time to spread yourself around, Knut. No more shyness, dear, and no reluctance. You are going to be getting into lots of pussy, lots of mouths and lots of bottoms. And you will be getting lots of girl-cock. In fact, I'm tempted to introduce you to mine tonight. However, night time is Konrad's so your boy cherry will have to wait—probably for Andrea."

*****

"I know what it says in Sex Ed," Knut complained to Oliver, "and I'm sure none of our wives would do anything to us that hurt. I'm still a long way from ready to let one of them push a big silicone dong up my butt."

Oliver sighed and looked up from the binocular microscope he was using to examine a healthy Aphonopelma hentzi (Missouri tarantula). "Knut, you may as well go with the flow because if you get stubborn, according to the commune contract, which you signed, the women have every right to dose you up with Surrenderone (for men). And they can do it without warning. And they will. Hell, they might even if you don't get stubborn just because they think it's amusing. Face it, unless you just up and leave you're going to get pegged. And you'll love it. Don't take my word for it. Ask any of the men, especially Jared. He's damned near addicted to it. He's perfectly happy to bonk any of the other women, especially Marli, but at least once every week or so he just can't help going to Melissa and getting pounded. He loves it. I love it. That's another advantage of working the Arachnid barn. Sylvia periodically waxes all spidery and makes me her fly. Now either accept the fact that sometime in the next couple of weeks you're going to be made someone's bitch or pack your bags. There really isn't another choice."

That lecture didn't sit well with Knut and he spent the rest of the day with his nose thoroughly out of joint. He brooded through dinner and afterwards, instead of joining Andrea for the night, went back to his own dorm and grumbled himself to sleep.

In the morning, hard as he tried, he couldn't maintain his snit. The Gaian women totally ignored his attempts at ill-temper and with kisses, hugs and teasing blew his blues away. By lunch time he was back to his usual affable self and when the meal was over he went out onto the big porch and sat down on the oak swing.

"Now that you're over your grouches," Andrea's voice came over his shoulder, "you want to drink this and come on up to my room?" She handed him a steaming cup. Given the brisk temperature and the rising wind, it looked really appealing. But still . . .

"You're giving me a dose of Surrenderone, aren't you?" he asked suspiciously.

"Maybe and maybe not," there was a note of challenge in her voice. "If there isn't, whatever we do is free will and consensual. If there is, I'm perfectly within contractual rights to give it to you whether I tell you about it or not. Do you really want to know?"

Knut thought about that. It occurred to him that the cup had more than one possible adulterant. It could have Vigorilla, though why she'd give him that was an interesting question. He'd even heard in passing that sometimes the women would give their men a combination. He wasn't sure what that was supposed to do.

"I want to know what's in it. I promise I'll drink it anyway, but I do want to go into this with my eyes open."

"Poo! You're not being any fun at all, Knut Silberberg. Surprises are good things, so don't be such a control freak. You know whatever I decide to do to you will be fun."

"For you! Don't I get any say in anything? I'm eighteen, remember? A legal adult? Just because I'm the youngest man on the farm, do I have to be a—a toyboy? I don't have a job, I don't have a position, I haven't even started college. What am I?"

Andrea was about to make some sharp rejoinder when she looked up and saw Angela looking at them. Having caught the girl's eye, the older woman raised an enquiring eyebrow. It's tough enough being a young male living in a matriarchy without being made someone's bitch the day he reaches legal manhood, she'd said. Sucking her lips between her teeth, Andrea looked down at the cup in her hands.

"Uh, tell you what, Knut. Let me go get you another one. In fact, I'll get two and that way you can choose which one you want and I'll drink the other one."

A few minutes later, Andrea and Knut sat on the swing, rocking gently to and fro. "Just what do you want to do on the Farm, Knut?" she asked.

"Besides weed the garden and watch the kids? I don't know. No, that isn't true. I like to cook. I think—I think I want to be a baker! I could handle the bread and give Sassy time to concentrate on pastries. She'd like that."

"Mmm, more of Sassy's pastries. But Knut, that could be dangerous. We'd all gain weight!"

"So? You'd be curvier. What's the downside of that? This is a farm, not a fashion atelier. Just because Melissa's a professional yogini doesn't mean y'all have to be waif thin."

Andrea dropped her jaw in indignation. "You want me to get fat?"

"Define fat. I said you'd be curvier, that's all. Do you really like eating nothing but rabbit food all the time? Look, Melissa keeps you toned and limber. How could a few more pounds hurt that? And I personally think you'd be happier not feeling guilty about the occasional petite choux."

Petite choux. Cream puffs, eclairs, profiteroles filled with cream, ice cream, goat cheese, wild mushrooms, scrambled eggs—the possibilities were endless. Andrea's salivary glands went into overdrive. She turned to her lover with her mouth open in a soft 'O'.

"Well, maybe one or two now and again. How many more curves do you think I need?"

Knut rolled his eyes. "How much curvier do you want to be? It's your body, just as mine is mine. That's not a fair question to ask. I just want to bake bread and be a useful part of the organization. Maybe in a few years I could open a roadside bakery and coffee shop. You did ask what I wanted to do."

*****

The weekly business meeting of the Gaian Farm and Industries directorate was coming to a close as it usually did with no crises needing resolution and plenty of money in the bank.

"And is there any new business?" Melissa asked.

"Well, yes," Sassy replied, "It seems I'm about to acquire an apprentice baker. Knut came to me and announced that he'd like to take over the bread and pizza to give me more time for desserts and pastries."

Heads turned in her direction.

"Did he now? And who might have put that idea to him?"

"No one. He said Andrea had asked what job he wanted on the Farm and it just popped into his mind that he wanted to bake bread and make pizzas. I let him help me for the following morning and he's taking right to it."

Sylvia looked dubious. "I'm not sure that's all that good. If you start running out dozens of cookies, pies and pastries, how are we supposed to stay slim?"

Sylvia laughed. "I raised that point and his reply was that fit as we all are, what could a few more curves hurt?"

Peggy looked thoughtful. "Angus wouldn't mind. He really liked the extra bounce in my ounces after I had the twins. I think he was really disappointed that I shed them so quickly nursing."

Melissa grinned. "Konrad every now and then says something to the same effect. So I say let the boy go for it."

*****

It was an inspired choice. As Sassy later remarked, it was as though yeast and fire had been waiting since the dawn of Creation for Knut to show up to play. He seemed to have some strange genetic knack for his craft and the various breads flowed out of the kitchen and into the Commune's members in a flood of fragrance and flavor. And the inevitable few additional curves did begin to show. No one complained.

So it was that a few months later the most junior husband was feeling on top of the world when he finished his shift, showered and changed clothes and then stepped out onto the porch of the young men's dormitory. And straight into Andrea's arms.

"C'mon, stud, I've got something to show you," she growled and pulled him up to her studio.

Once inside she started stripping down as Knut puzzled over the bolster across the middle of her bed and the array of vibrators on the nightstand.

"It's a sodomy kit, lover," Andrea announced, "I lie over the bolster with my butt up. You lube up the vibes and, starting with the smallest, relax my sphincters. Once you're all the way up to the biggest, you let me have it. Willow says it's great fun. She's reached the point where she isn't sure which way she'd rather be taken, front or back."

Knut was intrigued. He'd been interested in doing Andrea anally but had been afraid to ask, if only for the reason that she might insist on taking turns. Besides, he didn't want to hurt her, even by accident. So having her initiate the idea simplified things a lot.

He picked up each vibrator in turn. Finger sized, two finger sized, cock sized—logically it ought to work. And they were well designed, too with good flanges to make sure they didn't slide all the way in.

"Well, if that's what you want I'm game."

"Then get naked, Knut. You don't want to be trying to get out of your jeans when you're all excited!" Andrea clambered up onto the bed and lay over the bolster. The sight of her two peach covered mounds sticking up at him had Knut's full attention, enough to get him out of his clothes in world record time. It helped that she wiggled enticingly.

As befits a 'junior husband', Knut followed the instructions to the letter and when he was inside her tight, virginal bottom the feeling made him growl deep in his throat, mutter things about what a wonderful slut she was and, eventually, cum.

Lying next to her afterwards he was feeling very much on top of the world when Andrea snuggled close and whispered in his ear, "Now, lover boy, you've done the 'Stud' factor perfectly. Next time you get to start on the 'Slutboy' role. It is half and half, here you know. Stud one day, Slutboy the next. That's how it rolls at Gaian."

"Hey, I'm not sure I want to be a 'slutboy'!"

"Oh, Knut!" Andrea sat up and glared at him, "Look, let's meet halfway on this. I will tell you when I'm giving you the Surrenderone if you promise me you won't fight about it. You're being stubborn out of preconceived notions, Knut. You don't know you won't like it so let me help you try it out with a little chemical welfare the first time. Of course you'll like it then. The next time, though, we'll leave the Surrenderone out and you can try again. If that time you absolutely hate it, I'll let the other women know and you'll never have to play that way again. But really, man, you do need to give it a try. There are sixteen men in this commune and fifteen of them are perfectly to play the girl at least some of the time. A few of them almost prefer it! Now, you saw how much I liked getting buggered. Keep that in mind. I mean, Hell, I don't even have a prostate. Think how much better it would be for you."

There was a creepily inevitable kind of logic in what she said, Knut had to admit. He didn't like it but thinking linearly was one of his strong points so following the line of reason was hard to fight. He sighed.

"Okay, then, if that's what it takes to get all of you to stop bugging me about this, it's a deal. But, dammit, I want it in writing that if I hate it I never have to even hear about it again! Okay?"

She leaned down and kissed him softly on the tip of the nose. "Yes, it's okay. And you need to know that however this settles out, you're still my favorite guy and I still want your babies. Not immediately, but once I've gotten my tech's license I want you to knock me up. Now into the shower and on with the rest of the afternoon."

*****

A couple of days later, Knut sat down for lunch. The big bowl of lamb stew with potatoes was just what he wanted on a cold, blustery fall day. As he dug his spoon into the pottage, Andrea sat down on one side of him and Willow sat on the other. Leaning against him and whispering in his ear, Andrea put a squeeze bottle under his nose and said, "It's time, honey. Take a deep sniff and then go ahead and eat lunch. It takes a good quarter of an hour to start to work. We have plenty of time before we start plundering you."

Knut had sniffed as directed before her words sank in. "We?" he asked incredulously.

Willow giggled and winked and then fled across the dining room. Knut repeated his question to Andrea, "We?"

"Oh eat your lunch and stop obsessing, Knut. Let the magic potion work and relax about it." She took the spoon from his hands, filled and popped it into his open mouth, putting an end to the conversation.

Andrea had been right. Fifteen minutes later, Knut was feeling—well, kind of odd. He was definitely horny but at the same time really passive, luxuriant even. It was like no emotion he'd ever had. But lunch wasn't over and the food was, as usual, excellent so he nibbled and chatted companionably with the rest of the communards at the table until everything (including one of Sassy's chocolate eclairs) was gone. Then, feeling kind of dreamy, he followed Andrea out the door and up the stairs to her studio.

Opening the door, he froze for a second. Willow and Marli lay naked on Andrea's bed, bright colored Feeldoe's ™ jutting from their crotches. But he didn't feel upset. And when Andrea softly pushed between his shoulder blades he went right into the room as if nothing strange were happening.

Andrea wrapped herself around him from behind and unbuttoned his shirt, then his trousers. The other two got up, came over and began carressing him.

"Today," Willow began, "is your first gangbang. This time we do you. Next time you Oliver and Jared will do one of us. Eventually you guys will do all of us and we will do all of you—regularly. There will be multiple penetration, serial shagging and every other kind of group sex we can come up with. Marli and I have been done by Ollie and Jay before and we've done them. It's lots of fun for four. Think how much better it will be for six." They took his hands and pulled gently, "Now come on over to the bed and let's get started."

As his pants slid off and fell away puddling around his feet, the women rubbed lustfully against him, squeezing and fondling. He felt Andrea spread his buttocks and rim his anus with her finger. It felt wonderful.

"I'm going to lube you up, baby," she whispered.

He felt something small and hard enter him and then insert gel inside before withdrawing. It was an odd sensation as was the three women's evident craving for his body. Until now, he'd either been the aggressor or the invited but now he was an object of desire. He found that he liked it. Maybe being a 'slutboy' wasn't so bad? Maybe?

"You're going to be our toyboy, Knut", Willow purred, "and even when you're the stud, you know in the back of your mind that we own you. Just like a fine, blooded stud horse we let out for breeding, you're ours. It's just that we're the mares. We'll use you and make you love it. And when it's your turn? Oh, baby! Get back at us, honey, get even!"

She took his hands and pulled them to her full, soft breasts. "Squeeze 'em, baby. Just like Andrea is squeezing your ass." And she pulled his face to hers for a kiss that seemed to go on for hours.

Andrea was, indeed, squeezing his ass—and spreading his cheeks and playing with his peritoneum. Marli, on the other hand, was down on her knees with his cock in her mouth and her hands around his balls. He wanted to do something in return but couldn't figure out what, so he stood there, helpless and compliant, while the women did whatever they wanted with him. It was okay. It all felt good.

Andrea left the group grope and lay down diagonally on the bed. She beckoned him over, a predatory expression on her pretty face. Marli let go of him and stood up with a wicked, leering wink. Knut wondered how he'd feel next time without the Surrenderone (for Men). Right now all he wanted was to do whatever they wanted. He hoped he liked it.

"Come over here and spoon up against me, sweetheart," Andrea commanded gently, "you are about to be owned."

*****

Angela sat down next to Andrea in the Commons room off the dining hall. Cocking her head sideways she noticed the younger woman had a pensive, dreamy look on her face and rather suspected she knew the reason.

"So how soon are you and Knut planning to start a family?"

"Well, I really ought to wait until I have my tech's license. After all, everyone needs a good-paying skill as a backup 'just in case'. Knut is a baker, I'll be a lab tech so even if the Commune somehow collapses, we'll still be able to support ourselves."

"Good thinking. However, looking at your face, I get the impression you'd rather not wait."

Andrea blushed. "Yeah, well, since the Commune doesn't show any possibility of collapsing I really wonder why I'm waiting. I mean, I'm nearly done. We could start sooner . . ."

Angela laughed. "Or you could just stop your birth control and let Nature take her course or you could get bred."

That took Andrea aback. "What do you mean, 'get bred'? I want Knut's baby, at least for the first. I don't think having the Council assign me a man is quite what I had in mind when I signed the contract."

"I'm sure it wasn't. And the Council would only do that if you invited them too. Even at that, most would consider the idea a little outré. Not that it hasn't happened. I had Jakob deliberately with Konrad, Francine by accident with Kyle and thought I was done. Melissa disagreed and quite pointedly sat down with Konrad and I. She gave the Vigorilla to him and the Surrenderone to me, with stern directions not to stop until I was knocked up again. So now I have Elisa. Now, it could get more explicit than that, should you decide you want to. Or, the rest of us just leave the two of you to your own devices. Consent, after all, is the byword."