Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So if I say okay, Melissa will—what? Put me in a breeding cage like we use with the livestock? That's totally kinky!"

"It is. And no, we've never done that before. I'm not even sure she'd approve. However, it's all up to you. Your body, your baby, your relationship with Knut. However, if I wanted some kink in the kindling, I'd invite someone to bring a strap-on and have her bugger Knut while he pounds you. But that's your decision, honey."

Andrea thought for about five seconds. "No. Nope, not a chance, no way and uh-uh. Knut and I will do this the old-fashioned way. I'm only a little kinky, myself. Other than strap-ons and multiple partners of both sexes, I'm vanilla to the max. And I like it that way. But thanks for the discussion." And with that she hustled out of the room, leaving Angela chuckling. It surprised her how traditional the younger members of the matriarchal commune really were.