Kiss the Bride

Story Info
Mistaken identity leads to more than a kiss for pretty bride.
4.1k words
4.5
35.1k
94
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,229 Followers

Jill paced the floor of her room. It was after 3:00am and she was still too tired to sleep. In a little under ten hours she would be walking down the aisle for her wedding. The 28-year-old beautiful, tall blonde was excited, but she didn't want to have bags under her eyes in her wedding photos, so she wanted to get some sleep soon. She turned on the light and looked at her face in the mirror. Her bright blue eyes stared back at her. Jill was indeed a pretty woman. Her blonde hair hung just below her shoulders. Her firm, C-cup breasts stood out prominently against her satin nightgown. Jill was a tall woman, standing 5'11". She was glad that her fiancé was over six feet tall. She had never wanted to be with a man shorter than she was.

Thinking of her fiancé made her smile. James was sleeping just down the hall. They had rented a large beach house to stay at for their destination wedding, and had most of their family and wedding party staying over. Jill and James would of course be staying elsewhere following their wedding and reception, before flying off to their honeymoon the next day. For for the past three days they have been enjoying the sunshine and partying with friends and family. Well, mostly; There were a couple people that she didn't like much, but they were James' guests so she ignored them.

Thinking of James sleeping nearby made her regret her decision to refrain from sex for the last three months. She didn't refrain from everything. She had agreed to have oral sex once a week during that time, but Jill wanted their first fuck as husband and wife to be more special. It would be that, because this would be the first time she fucked him without a condom. In the two-plus years they've been together, James had never fucked her bareback. Not even for the few times they had tried anal. Their only unprotected sex was oral, which Jill absolutely loved.

Jill had to think back years to recall the few times she had fucked without a rubber. And for each of those she had insisted that her lover withdraw before orgasm. To make sure, she had rode them doggie-style so she could quickly dismount before the guy came, and drop down to suck him, or jack him off.

But now that they were getting married, they decided to forgo any birth control and see if they might have a baby while they were still young.

Jill couldn't wait. Three months without James' dick inside of her felt like an eternity. Especially since she and James hadn't even done oral in almost two weeks now. She had already toyed with her clit to get off tonight, but she still wanted more. That gave her an idea. Jill slipped off her nightgown, watching her reflection in the mirror as she did so. Her nipples were hard. She lowered her right hand and caressed her shaved pussy, feeling wet already.

Jill put on a robe and left her room, quietly walking down the lit hallway to go to the bathroom. After peeing, she cleaned herself and put the robe back on before leaving the bathroom and quietly entering James' darkened bedroom. She could hardly see anything in the pitch black bedroom. Her eyes were too adjusted to the light to make anything out other than shapes.

There were two beds in the room, even though James was staying alone. She went to the bed nearest the door that she knew he was using. She removed her robe before pulling down the sheets. She smiled thinking about how he would be pleasantly awakened by her mouth on his cock. She gingerly slid his boxers off and quietly knelt on the bed and took his cock into her hand and began softly playing with it. Jill was surprised to feel no pubic hair. James was always well trimmed, but he had resisted her suggestion to completely shave. She guessed that he had done this to surprise her on their wedding night. His cock sprang to life in her hands and she eased it into her mouth.

What Jill failed to realize was that the man in the bed was not James.

Derrick Hill had been friends with James for several years. They met while working for the same company and became friends. Derrick had accepted a job in a neighboring state and moved away before Jill had met James. But they remained friends, partly because Derrick was in James' fantasy football league among other things. He had to come to town every month, so they often hung out.

Derrick was one of the few people here that Jill didn't care for. He was an average looking man, with short brown hair and a mustache. He was about the same height as her husband. Derrick had been married once, but it barely lasted a year. Jill didn't care for his attitude, or the way she caught him eyeing her at times. She was not thrilled when James had told her that Derrick was going to be one of his groomsmen, but she wasn't surprised. He was supposed to come with his latest girlfriend, but they had recently broken up. After going through the hassle of changing the guest list to drop Derrick's girlfriend, she was surprised again when James told her that Derrick was bringing their friend, Hank, who used to work with them and was also a member of their fantasy league.

They were supposed to stay at a nearby hotel, but James decided to let them crash downstairs for this one night. Jill had been disturbed after seeing Derrick and her sister hanging out and talking so much earlier that night. She hoped that she wasn't going to fall for him. But Janet had confided to her early in the evening that, while she wasn't going to do anything before the wedding, she was going to hang out with Derrick at the reception, and if all went well she might let him stay with her that night.

Derrick and Hank had a good time hanging out with James and the others. And Derrick thought things were going well with Jill's sister, but not well enough to get her to invite him to stay the night in her room. They were supposed to sleep downstairs, but the party went on well after Jill had gone to her room. James, his brother/best man, and a couple others stayed up drinking and smoking cigars on the patio. Seeing how tired Derrick and Hank were after driving down that day, James invited them to sleep in his room and said that he would sleep in his brother's room once they decided to go to bed. Hank, who was a 36-year-old, slightly chubby but otherwise decent looking man, immediately accepted the offer, thinking that any bed would be better than the couch. He had wanted to get a motel room, but his wife, who had remained home, had told him to accept Derrick and James' offer of sleeping at the beach house, so this worked out for him.

Derrick had woken up a short while before Jill entered the room. When the door opened he saw her standing there in a short robe. The light from the hall allowed him to see her long, sexy legs. She came into the room and closed the door before coming to his bed. Unlike Jill, his eyes were adjusted to the darkness, so he could see her a little better in the dark room. When he saw her slip off her robe he could see that she was naked. Derrick gulped quietly when she pulled his sheet down and started sliding his boxers off. Derrick didn't know what to do. He found Jill to be attractive. Actually, she was beautiful. He often lusted after her when seeing her. He had to admit that he was sometimes jealous of James for scoring such a beauty. Derrick had his share of women, but none had been quite as attractive as Jill. But he considered her to be quite a snob and didn't care for her that much.

But now she was fondling his cock. He knew immediately that she had mistaken him for James, and thought that this was going to go wrong, but he couldn't bring himself to stop her. He quickly though that he could claim that he woke up with her fooling around with him and believed it was her sister, who had a good resemblance. So why not.

When her lips wrapped around his cock he exhaled in delight.

Jill heard him exhale and knew that she had awaken him. She climbed over him, settling her crotch onto his face in the 69 position before beginning to go to work sucking his cock.

Derrick parted his lips and stuck out his tongue, wasting no time before licking Jill's pussy. Oh god, this is so fucking good, he thought, as he massaged her swollen clit with his tongue. He couldn't wait to see the look on Jill's face when she realized that she had blown her new husband's friend by mistake.

Thinking of the look on Jill's face, Derrick reached out to the bedside table to find his cellphone. Without missing a beat, he used his thumb print to unlock the phone and clicked the camera button. He reversed the camera after hitting the record button and lowered it down until he was capturing Jill's face as she sucked his cock.

Jill saw the light from the cellphone. She looked over and saw the image of her face as she worked, what she thought was James' cock. "Damn you're kinky tonight." She whispered. James had never suggested taking pictures of her before, but she thought that this might make a fun wedding video. She returned her focus on sucking cock, thinking that perhaps she might suggest making a better video later tonight.

Derrick began bucking his hips, fucking Jill's face as she sucked him. It was all he could do to keep quiet to avoid her possibly realizing that he wasn't James and stopping. This felt too fucking good and he needed to cum in her mouth. His last girlfriend never allowed him to do that, so this was a double treat for him. And that was about to happen now.

Jill felt the cock stiffen even more in her mouth and knew that she was about to receive a mouthful of cum. She eagerly increased her pace, waiting for the pending fountain of cum.

"Ahhhh." Derrick involuntary released as his orgasm began. Wave after wave of cum blew into Jill's mouth. He was loving every second of his release. Jill glanced at the screen and could see cum oozing out of her mouth and running down the shaft of the cock she was sucking. She swallowed as much as she could, and tried to gulp up whatever was oozing out.

Derrick began shaking as his cockhead became super sensitive after his orgasm finished. Sensing this, Jill stopped sucking him, and welcomed it when his tongue went back to work on her clit. She licked up as much cum as she could, sticking out her tongue at the camera as she neared orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh yes, I'm cumming." She said, never taking her eyes off of the camera as she climaxed.

Derrick continued eating Jill's cunt, enjoying her spasms as she came on his face.

"Stop, stop." She said, unable to take it anymore.

Derrick lowered his arm, turning off the recording. Jill lay atop him, breathing heavily. She took his cock into her hand and softly stroked it. Derrick's cock swelled once again. Jill was so caught up in the moment that she decided that since today is officially their wedding day, that the prohibition on fucking was officially over. "I want to feel you inside me." She said, as she got up and reversed her position on him.

Derrick could not believe what he was hearing. He lay there as Jill reversed position and then guided his cock up into her wet pussy. Once she settled on him, she leaned forward. Her eyes were now adjusted more and she sensed something wrong. Then she observed something about his face. She ran her finger across his lip and felt Derrick's mustache, which should not be there since James is clean shaven.

"What the fuck?" She said, a little too loudly. Jill was about to scream and started to jump off of the man beneath her. Derrick, not knowing what else to do, grabbed her arms and pulled her down onto the bed beside him as she tried to get off. "Relax." He said.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jill cried out.

Just then the light came on. Jill looked into the face of Derrick, who she had just sucked off and who had licked her to orgasm. Then she looked over to see Hank sitting up in his bed after turning the light on.

"What are you two doing?" Hank asked.

"I thought she was Janet." Derrick claimed, referring to Jill's sister.

"You bastard," Jill spat, "you knew it was me."

"Prove it," Derrick said, "You came in here and started sucking my dick while I was asleep. All I have to say is I thought you were Janet. I'm sure you don't want anyone to know about this. Imagine if that video of you blowing me gets around at the reception."

Jill was distraught, "Please, don't do that."

Derrick began climbing on top of her. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asked.

"You started fucking me, so let's finish."

"No, you can't do that."

Derrick shoved his cock into her. "We've already started, babe."

He tossed his phone to Hank. "Here, record this."

"I don't know about this." Hank said.

"Shit, Hank. She started this and she isn't ever going to tell anyone, so let's have some fun. Once I finish you can fuck her."

"No." Jill objected

Hank took the phone and started recording them. His cock was rock hard as he watched his friend fucking the beautiful Jill.

"Stop it, get out of me." Jill demanded, but Derrick continued fucking her. He pinned her down beneath him, preventing her from getting free.

Jill was furious with herself for carelessly getting into this situation. She had gone three months without fucking, only to end up being fucked by a man she doesn't even like. Worse, she had just brought him to orgasm in her mouth and enjoyed cumming as he ate her pussy. And she was being watched at the same time.

"Damn you feel great. Hopefully your sister will be just as good as you when I fuck her." Derrick said.

Derrick slammed her cunt over and over, thinking that Jill has to be the hottest woman he had ever fucked. Jill stopped resisting, just hoping that he would pull out soon. But then she felt her body responding. She had gone so long without fucking, and had already cum twice tonight. Now Derrick's cock was about to bring her to a third climax.

"Oh god." She mumbled as she began to orgasm.

"That's it, cum for me." Derrick said as he felt Jill orgasming. He picked up his pace, pushing her over the edge yet again as he pounded her cunt. "Oh yes."

Hearing Derrick brought Jill back to reality. He was about to cum. "No, not inside me. Pull out, pull out!"

Jill realized that Derrick was about to become the first man to cum inside her without a condom. "Please don't cum in me."

Derrick would not be denied. "God damn, yes." He began blowing his load into her pussy, thrusting his hips as he took his pleasure inside of Jill's tight cunt. "Oh my god that was great." He told Jill. "Your turn." He said to Hank.

Hank dropped the phone onto the nightstand. He had already removed his underwear and was stroking his cock while watching Derrick fuck Jill. Jill watched as the chubby, slightly older man, wearing nothing but a white t-shirt rushed to the bed. His hairy cock hard and ready.

"No, don't you dare." She said, as Derrick got up to make room for Hank.

Hank was on her and in her quickly. He had been married for over 10 years and had never cheated on his wife. But he had never had the opportunity to fuck someone as beautiful as Jill. Knowing that she was never going to tell anyone, he had to do this.

"Fuck no, stop it." Jill said as he began fucking her.

Hank pounded her pussy. He lowered his head and began licking her left nipple. Jill jumped as her body responded to the stimulation. She was cumming again.

"Oh my god." She cried as this orgasm tore through her.

"My turn." Hank bellowed.

"No stop." She said, but it was too late. She could feel Hank pumping his cum into her.

When Hank got up she lay there looking at the two men. "You fucking assholes."

Derrick laughed, "Just think, you get to walk down the aisle with two loads of cum inside you. But that will be our secret."

"You better never tell anyone about this." She said.

"Shit, we don't want to upset James. You two can have a great life together." Derrick told her. He held the phone up in his hands, adding, "All this can be our secret."

"As much as I enjoyed this, I damn sure don't want my wife to find out about it." Hank assured her.

Jill got up and put on her robe. She shook her head, still not able to comprehend how she had allowed this to happen. "Just don't tell anyone, and never show that video to anyone either." She said as she left the room.

Jill returned to her room, determined to put this ordeal behind her. The day continued, and she got with Janet and her bridesmaids to prepare for the wedding, although she was disturbed anytime her sister brought up Derrick. She didn't like the idea that Janet was falling for the man she had just sucked and fucked only a few hours earlier.

The bridesmaids left for the church, leaving Jill alone, in her white wedding dress, that hugged her shapely figure, accenting her perfect breast and ass. Janet was supposed to drive her to the church shortly before the ceremony was to begin so she could make her grand entrance. She was surprised when Derrick and Hank entered the room. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked.

Derrick grinned as he looked her up and down. "I told Janet to go to the church with the girls. Hank and I will drive you over in the rental car, then Janet will come back with us after the reception. She has agreed to let me stay in her room tonight."

Jill was not happy with this change in plans, but she needed to get to the church. "Then let's go." She said.

"We still have time," Derrick told her, "but before we leave, Hank and I thought we'd take some time to kiss the bride."

"You had your fun already." Jill accused.

"Yeah, but it's just getting started. Why don't you raise that dress and sit back so I can kiss your other lips again."

Jill was appalled, but when Derrick held his phone up, reminding her of the videos, she reluctantly complied. She raised her wedding dress to her hips, exposing her white silk panties and garter. Derrick guided her onto the bed where she sat as he knelt before her, pulling her panties aside to reveal her pussy as she spread her legs. Derrick leaned in and began licking her twat. Janet hated that he was doing this to her. Then she saw Hank using the phone to record this too. She knew better than to object, knowing that it would do no good.

Derrick licked her clit, and Jill began to respond to the stimulation. "I wonder if Janet will taste as good tonight." He paused long enough to say, before resuming his oral action.

"Fuck you." She replied, before resting her arms on the bed so she could lean back more. This is feeling too fucking good, she thought silently.

Derrick continued licking her. Jill's head went back as she felt the inevitable orgasm approaching. Why the fuck am I enjoying this?" She questioned in her mind.

"Oh my god." She mumbled as her orgasm began. "Oh yes, I'm cumming."

Derrick licked her clit as Jill squirmed in delight, unable to deny the pleasure she was experiencing.

Derrick stopped, "Do you want to eat her now?" He asked Hank.

His buddy grinned, but said, "Naw, but I want her to suck my cock."

"No, not now." Jill said.

"Well there won't be any time later. So it will have to be now. By the way, Hank isn't planning on visiting, but since I come to town every month, I'd like to find some time to visit with you and keep this up. Hell, if things work out with Janet, then maybe I can fuck you both on the same day regularly. As long as we don't let her, or James, know, of course."

Before Jill could respond, Derrick stood her up and had her bend over as Hank undid his pants. She looked at his hard, harry cock before taking it into her right hand and guiding it into her mouth.

She felt Derrick behind her as the man unfastened his tux pants. He had her wedding dress up over her hips and pulled her panties aside so he could press his stiff cock into her pussy from behind. Oh fuck no. She thought as he slid inside her wet hole.

Hank held her head as she sucked him. Derrick held her hips while fucking her, then he moved his hands forward to play with her tits as he continued.

PAS
PAS
4,229 Followers
12