Kiss the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank didn't think that they would get away with this, but now that it was happening he was in heaven as he enjoyed the beautiful bride's mouth working his tool. His wife had stopped giving blow jobs years ago, so this was a delightful treat for him.

Jill had never experienced two men at the same time. She had fantasized about it, but having these two men fuck her one after the other was the closest she had come until now. And to have all of this happen on her wedding day was overwhelming.

Hank began thrusting into her face, and Jill knew that he was about to cum. She bobbed her head, doing her best to satisfy him quickly.

"Oh shit yes!" Hank cried out, as his cock erupted in Jill's mouth. "Yes, swallow it, Jill. Swallow every fucking drop!"

Jill gulped down his cum as he continued shooting into her mouth.

Derrick pulled his hands back to her hips and picked up his pace. As he did so, Jill began to climax. "Oh, oh, oh, fuck me."

She could not believe that those words had come out of her mouth. She assumed that with all that had already happened, combined with the emotions of this day, that she was just overwhelmed. But whatever the reason, she was having one hell of a powerful orgasm, that was intensified with every thrust of Derrick's cock. She just hoped that she would respond like this with James tonight.

Derrick felt his balls growing tight, he moaned loudly as he came, blasting his cum deep inside of Jill's tight box. She no longer protested, especially after having two loads dumped into her pussy already today.

Derrick finished and pulled out. Jill could feel some of his cum dribbling down her right, inner thigh. She used her hand to wipe it up as she pulled her panties back into place. Without thinking, she licked her fingers clean.

"We better get you to the church." Derrick said, as he fastened his tux.

Jill didn't say a word. She thought about how she was about to get married after having sex with these two men, again. And how they would be there, reminiscing their time with her as she made her sacred vows to James.

Then she pictures Derrick and Janet having sex tonight, all while her little sister had no clue that she would be sharing his cock with her on a regular basis.

12